Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chapter 1: Her First Test

"Playing pool with no panties"

14
1 Comment 1
276 Views 276
3.0k words 3.0k words

It took some time to work out a plan, and I was very anxious about it. Lisa liked to have fun and could have a flirty side, but if this backfired, I could be in the doghouse for some time. I needed to see how she would react and if a blowup would end the journey to HotWife.

My plan was simple. I needed to get her in the proper outfit and let things play out. There is an area downtown with numerous outdoor restaurants and bars within walking distance of each other. On weekends, I have always included a low-key night out to relax after the week. It was not uncommon for us to go downtown, and it was normal for me to help pick her outfit whenever we went out. It was summertime, nice and hot outside, and I knew precisely the outfit for this test.

I showered and was getting dressed, waiting for the inevitable conversation. She walked in bra and panties, holding a skirt in one hand and a top in the other. My first thought was how to get her in panties a bit more on the skimpy side. She almost always wore thong-type panties, so that should be too hard. Most importantly, I needed to make sure she wore no bra. Her nipples were always somewhat perky and never flat, and she was self-conscious about it, so no bra was my more significant challenge.

"What do you think of this?" she asked, holding out the skirt and top. I hesitated, intentionally. And as expected, she asked, "Do you want to pick something else?"

"Sure, let me go look," I responded as I walked toward her closet. Pretending to look around for a few seconds, I pulled out the dress I had in mind. I felt a pulse between my legs, just picturing her bending over in it. The dress, made of that super light cotton material, had a sage green background covered with numerous flowers and fern leaves. It was a halter top dress that I knew would push her boobs together with thin straps that would tie behind her neck. Its waist had an elastic band to hold the dress tightly around her middle. The skirt was short, well above the knee, or should I say barely enough to cover her ass when she stood up straight.

She looked at me and said, "That is for the beach, not here. I can't even wear a bra with that."

"Oh, come on," I said. "It looks super cute, and you don't need a bra. We will sit outside, and it's a warm night." She rolled her eyes and headed for the shower, dropping her bra and panties in the hamper. I took the opportunity to pick her most sheer set of white dental floss thongs I could find, nothing but a sheer tiny triangle to cover her pussy, and laid them out with her dress.

"I will be in the kitchen, but there's no rush," I said as I walked through the bathroom. A short time later, she came strolling in, wearing the dress I had picked and her hair pulled up in a rooster tail.

"Nice pick on the panties," she said with a smirk. "I decided to put my hair up, so I didn't have to wash it."

I opened the car door and took a quick peek as she slid into the seat. She was wearing the panties I had chosen. Their form fitted perfectly, giving me an excellent outline of her pussy. Although I knew it, it was still clear for others to see that it was bare and smooth. My excitement for the night was growing.

--------

Dinner was casual. We sat at a table outside, nice and warm. We both ordered something light, and I suggested frozen margaritas, something nice and cool in the heat. I was hoping to start lowering Lisa's inhibitions early. Margaritas always had a way of doing the trick. She was self-conscious and almost constantly sliding her hands under her butt to keep her dress down or tugging at the halter top to make sure her boobs were not showing too much

Our server, a cute little brunette, was very flattering and seemed to take quite a liking to Lisa. It seemed to help lower her guard, and I considered the attention a stroke of luck. After Margarita Number Two, she grew more comfortable and less worried about what her dress was doing. It was perfect, though, as the halter was not doing a good job of keeping things in, and several times I noticed parts of her areola beginning to peek out. Our cute server seemed to enjoy it as well, paying us lots of attention and flashing knowing smiles my way every time she stopped to "check on us."

We finally settled the check and started walking back to our car. I waited to set the next trap until we were about fifty yards from my planned stop. "Hey, let's stop in for a game of pool," I said as we approached the billiards bar. "Bet I can beat you," I said, knowing her competitive nature might not be able to resist. We hardly ever played, so I thought she would assume a fair matchup.

"Oh, you think so," she said, "well, we shall see. You're on!"

It is what I call a classy billiards bar: awesome tables, a beautiful bar, and luxurious seating. There was plenty of room between tables, and, lucky again, the table very near the center of the room was open. I pounced on it. One of the very sexy servers asked for our drink order, and I opted for another round of margaritas, this time asking for double tequila. Lisa's inhibitions should have been well lowered by the time she finished her drink.

As the gentleman, I racked the balls and offered Lisa the break. The balls clamored around the table, but none fell. I stepped up and sank one but not so obviously, intentionally missed the second. Lisa pocketed one and then a second but missed the third. I looked for a way to set her up for a longer shot on her next turn, pocketing the first and leaving the cue ball near the middle of the table after "missing" a second shot. We had attracted no real attention thus far, and Lisa seemed very comfortable.

She surveyed the table, looking for another ball to pocket. She wandered around the table and finally picked her shot. Her back was toward the bar area, and I noticed several people looking our way.

Cue in hand, she slowly bent over the table and I watched her dress inch its way higher and wondered what the view from the bar must be. She must have realized as she sideswiped the cue ball and quickly stood upright, spinning to look toward the bar and then quickly back to me, her cheeks flushed red.

I played it off as if I had noticed nothing, and I have to give credit to the one group of couples who had caught the shot; they handled it very calmly and as if nothing had happened. But once Lisa had turned back to me, I saw one of the women leaning in to whisper in the ear of another.

She missed her shot, and I stepped up to sink a few more balls, leaving only a few solids and eight balls to sink. I let one and the eight ball, and this time, Lisa's shot gave me the perfect glimpse of what her dress was doing in each of her shots.

She looked around nervously, back to me, and leaned in for her shot. Her dress followed her body, sliding slowly up her as she leaned in, and at least the bottom half of her ass was presented to me in full view. It looked bare as the dental floss thong was invisible between her cheeks, and had they not been white and seeing a hint of white mesh covering her pussy; I would have thought she wore no panties at all.

Having won our first game, I got the break. I set up the game and sank two balls on the break. Choosing solids, I intentionally missed my next shot, again leaving the cue ball in the middle of the table. I discreetly watched the bar as Lisa positioned herself for a shot.

She looked around in what seemed to be an "is it safe?” survey, leaned over the table for her first shot, and sank a ball easily. This kept her attention, and her next shot was taken without worrying who was looking. The group at the bar could not take their eyes off our table.

Curiosity took me to the bar to order drinks, but more to see the view from where our audience sat. I took my time to give Lisa plenty of time to take another shot and was pleased to see anyone at the bar, who was paying attention, was going to get a nice view of Lisa's ass and enough of a teaser of her pussy to keep them gawking.

DeviIhDiamott
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DeviIhDiamott

After her shot, Lisa held her position, bent over the table, and looked at me over her shoulder. I swear there was a twinkle of mischief in her eyes. Was she on to me? Was she enjoying this? Maybe it was time to make the test more difficult.

I watched as she sunk the eight-ball to win our second game. I handed Lisa her drink. She sat in one of the low lounge chairs to wait for me to set up for game three. As she lounged comfortably in the chair, I noticed her dress riding high and her knees spread apart. Anyone with the right angle could easily see the small patch of white panty. She didn't seem too worried about it as she moved her knees slowly open and closed. I pretended not to notice.

"Hey, wanna place a little wager on the game?" I asked.

"Sure," She said. "I am gonna win again anyway, so what's the bet?"

"I win, and you have to give me your panties before the next game. And you have to take them off right here."

She chuckled and said, "And if I win? You have to wait on me the rest of the weekend, anything I ask."

Although Lisa was getting plenty of looks, I focused on winning the game and paid little attention to the rest of the bar. I had to win, and I did so with only a couple of balls left on the table. It's time to pay up!

She seemed, or pretended, to have forgotten the bet when I said, "Nice game. It's time to pay off your bet."

"Wait, are you serious?" she asked.

"I am! Now give me your panties. It is your turn to break," I replied.

She looked around nervously and walked around to the side of the table, which was least open to the bar. Looking around again, she rested her ass against the table and raised her dress just enough to reach under. She pulled her panties down to her knees, then let them drop to her ankles, trying as calmly as she could to step out of them. She bent over, scooped them up on one finger, and held them out in front of her for anyone to see.

"Here you go. Don't forget this was your idea," she said as I took the tiny pair of white sheer panties from her fingertip. I couldn't help but notice they were pretty moist. Anyone paying attention would now know she was bare under her dress. The bar group had seen the exchange and made sure we knew by sending us a round of drinks on them.

My hard-on was beginning to grow as Lisa walked around the table for her break, her back facing the bar. She bent the little amount necessary and sent the cue ball for a solid break, pocketing one of the stripes. It was mid-table and left the cue ball, and her next shot would require a significant stretch.

She positioned herself at the side of the table, lining up for the shot. Casually, she spread her feet apart and slowly bent over the table. I watched her dress ride slowly up her hips. She paused...taking....her...time...lining...up...her shot. From my vantage point, I did not have the view, but one of the guys at the next table did as he stopped and stared open-mouthed at her ass and, I am sure, pussy that was now uncovered.

I felt the blood pulsing into my cock and was brought out of my trance by the cracking of the cue ball hitting her target and the ball dropping in the pocket. She walked around for her next shot. Again, she stood with her feet apart as she bent to line up the shot. This time, her back was to me, and I was treated with the view that others were also getting.

As she leaned over the table for her shot, her dress again rode slowly up her hips. As she paused to line up the shot, her dress rested just inches from her waist. I could see most of her ass. With her feet positioned apart, her inner thighs framed her perfect mound. The tops of her thighs curved in slightly, meeting her pussy which curved down and away from her thighs and then turned smoothly up again to meet in the middle where the tiny slit of her labia was perfectly framed. My balls began to ache, and I suspected my hard-on was no longer discreet, but I was sure nobody was looking at me anyway. She took her shot and sank another ball.

Her next shot put her at the end of the table with her back to the bar. I realized I was barely breathing as she walked around and surveyed the table. She took a step back and, this time, stood with her feet even more apart, more than her shoulder's width. She leaned over to line up the shot.

Having positioned herself away from the table, she had to lean further, and I watched as her dress followed her bend, the hem resting just at her waist, and revealing everything for anyone to see. I could feel my breathing coming in slow, short breaths. She didn't take the shot. She stood and made a show of surveying the table again. She repositioned herself at the corner, lining up for a more difficult shot and obviously one harder to reach.

The selected shot required her to lean even further over the table and position herself at the corner. Again, she spread her feet apart and leaned over the corner of the table, which caused her to rise on her tiptoes. Her dress rode high on her hips, she bent, the bar watched, and she took a few strokes to line up the shot..she paused and waited on full display.

I could not see from my vantage point and could only picture what others could see. Her perfect, tight ass was taut from bending over the table, and the muscles of her hamstrings were visible. Her bare smooth pussy was framed as a firm mound between her open thighs, the slit of her lips teasing the eyes and seemingly inviting penetration.

She hit the cue ball, bringing me back to reality. She made no rush to stand up. Doing so, she walked around the table and said, "I'm ready to go."

"Everything OK?" I asked, fearing she was now pissed off.

"Yes, give me my panties, and let's go," she replied. I handed her her panties, and she turned to leave.

She stopped at the group at the bar and picked out the one girl who most matched her size. She reached out, took the girl's hand, and palmed her panties into it. "Thank you for the drinks," she said, continuing to the door.

We walked quickly to the car without saying a word. I was worried it had gone too far and expected the worst. I opened the car door for her, and she slid into the seat. I closed the door, walked around to the driver's side, and got in.

She had hiked her dress up around her waist and had placed both feet on the dashboard, spreading her knees as wide as she could.

"Stay here," she said as she moved her right hand between her legs and moaned, "Oh my fucking god, I need to come."

Quietly, I said, "Anyone walking by can see you."

"Let them watch," she said as she plunged her middle and ring finger quickly into her pussy and pushed them as deep as she could. She rubbed hard, sliding her fingers in and out with intensity. She slid her ass to the front edge of the seat, pushed her knees as wide as she could, let her head fall back, and vigorously finger-fucked herself, panting., moaning, and grunting.

Ignoring the couple that had stopped outside her window, she continued to go hard, increasing her intensity.. "Oh god......oh my god....fuuccckkkk...I....am....going to come so....fucking....hard...."

I watched as she plunged her fingers in and out, harder and faster., harder, faster. "Oh.....fuck.....me....I....am...coming," she screamed as her legs began to shake and her body convulsed in an intense orgasm. She opened her eyes and looked directly at her small audience and continued her intense fingering, increasing the pace again and moaning, “Ohhhhh god...coming....again....agggghhhhh!" and this time a flood of juice escaped her pussy, soaking her hand and the seat below her. As she convulsed, she closed her legs around her hand and held it there as the waves began to slow and her orgasm subsided. She stayed there for several minutes, catching her breath and regaining her composure. Her small audience remained until the show was finished.

"OK," she managed to gasp out, "take me home, and I am going to need you fuck me like a slut."

Published 
Written by gsodom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments