Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Meeting Boss Daddy

"Going to meet a Daddy I met online."

64
14 Comments 14
2.3k Views 2.3k
1.5k words 1.5k words

I was almost seventeen when it first happened. When I was sixteen, I joined a teen chat site online. I posted my picture and other stuff on my chart profile for other teens to look at if they wanted to chat to me.

I had been on the site for a little over six months when I got a private message from another chatter. He was a moderator for the rooms, to make sure us teens were behaving ourselves and following the rules.

We got to talking and a few days after that another chatter sent me a private message of a sexual nature. The moderator I had talked to the day before was also in the room, and I sent him a private message telling him that the other chatter had sent me a sexually explicit message.

The moderator said to me, “Tell me what they said.”

“Well,” I told him, “I'm a little uncomfortable saying it.”

“If I am going to do anything about it, I will need you to tell me exactly what they said.”

“He wanted me to view his cam and watch him jack off and cum for me.”

The moderator asked, “And what did you tell him?”

“I didn't respond,” I replied. “I just closed the chat window and blocked him.”

The moderator, whose chat name was Boss, said, “I see. So, you didn't want to watch him jack off and cum for you on his cam?”

When I didn't answer his question, he became more insistent, “So, you did want to watch him on his cam?”

I couldn't believe what I said next, “Yes, I did. But I didn't want to get into trouble and get kicked off the chat site for viewing it.”

“Are you interested in guys?”

I don't know why, but for some reason I was answering Boss’s questions truthfully.

“I am attracted to boys, but I’ve never done anything with them. I love watching them in the shower after gym class.”

Boss’s chat profile said he was fifty years old and lived about an hour away from me. As we talked, one thing led to another, and the next thing I knew he was asking, “Have you ever dressed in girl's clothes?”

Again, I was honest with my answer, “Yes, I do, but I’ve never gone out in public wearing girl's clothes. I just stay in my room.”

“Tell me what size shirt and pants you wear.”

I didn’t hesitate. I typed my sizes into the chat box to him. Next, he said, “Now give me your address. I want to send you some things.”

I know I shouldn't have done it, but I couldn't help myself. I quickly typed my home address into the chat box for him.

“I'm going to go buy you some girly things,” he told me, “and send them to you. I want you to put them on and model them for me on your webcam, OK?”

My heart was pounding so fast. I didn't know if it was from being excited or scared. I knew I didn't know anything about this ‘Boss’ guy, or what kind of a guy he was, but I didn't care. No man had ever talked to me like this before… and I liked it.

“I'll send them first-class mail, so you'll get them pretty quick,” he said.

“I can hardly wait.”

We chatted for a little while and exchanged phone numbers. Boss said he wanted to hear my voice on the phone. He said we couldn't talk on the phone right now, because it was time for his wife to be getting home from work.

I had a dildo in my dresser drawer and I went over and got it. Then I quickly undressed and started sucking the dildo. I imagined it was Boss’s cock. I had only used the dildo to suck on, imagining it was one of the boys' cocks from school when I sucked it. I had never used it to fuck myself.

I logged into the chat room, but Boss wasn't on. None of the other chatters talked to me. That was ok. I only wanted to talk to Boss anyway. I was on for about an hour, then I logged off for the rest of the day.

The next morning, I made sure to check the mail before Mom got it. I don't know how I would have explained girls' clothes coming to the house addressed to me.

SuzanSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SuzanSmith

It only took two days for the clothes from Boss to arrive. When the package came I quickly took it to my room and opened it. Boss had sent me a whole outfit. As I took it out of the box, I noticed it was a Catholic schoolgirl's uniform.

The outfit was complete, right down to the panties and socks. Boss even sent me material to stuff my bra with to make it look like I had real boobs.

After I had put the Catholic uniform on, I logged onto the chat site. Again, Boss wasn't on. I used my cellphone to call him.

“I’m fully dressed in the Catholic schoolgirl uniform you sent me,” I said, “and I’m logged into the chat site.”

He logged into the chat site and turned on his webcam so he could see me.

“I want you to watch me jack off, sweetie,” he said.

“I have a dildo I can suck while you jack off for me, Boss,” I replied.

“Good, go get it.”

I quickly went and got it out of my dresser.

“I want you to suck it and pretend it's my cock,” he ordered. “And call me Daddy.”

I licked the tip of the dildo and said, with a smile, “OK, Daddy.”

As I sucked on the dildo, ‘Daddy’ zoomed in with his webcam so all I could see was his cock as he slowly jacked it. I slowly took the dildo in my mouth and sucked it.

“Tell Daddy how much you like sucking his cock.”

His cock was bigger than my dildo.

“Mmmm, Daddy! I love sucking your big cock. I want you to cum for me, Daddy.”

“Is that what my baby girl wants Daddy to do, cum for her?”

“Yes, Daddy. Your little girl wants you to cum for her.”

After a few seconds of silence, he said, “Let's cum together. Play with your Clifty and cum with Daddy.”

I put the dildo down and zoomed my webcam in on my cock, just like he had done with his. My cock filled the whole webcam screen.

“Let's see who can cum first, baby girl.“

I don't know why, but I liked being called ‘baby girl’ by ‘Daddy’. His cock was so much bigger than mine. He was jacking his cock so fast, I was mesmerized. In just a few seconds, he was coming.

After he came, he panned the webcam back so I could see his whole body. He was sitting completely naked in his computer chair.

“Cum for Daddy, baby girl.”

I jacked my cock hard and fast, and in no time my cum was shooting all over my computer screen. He smiled and said, “Mmmm, good girl.”

Then, he said, “You know what? We should meet up and have some fun in person.”

I wasn't sure if I wanted to do that. But he pressed the issue.

“Would you like to meet and suck Daddy's cock, like you did that dildo?”

I did, but was kind of scared about meeting a complete stranger I had only just met in a chat room.

“If you can't come to meet me,” he said, “I can come to you.”

I didn't want him to come to me. Someone I knew might see us together.

“I'll come to you,” I hastily replied.

“When?”

“Is this weekend good for you?”

He smiled and said, "Any time is good for me, baby girl.”

He gave me his home address.

“Be sure and call or text to make sure my wife isn't home before you come by the house, OK?”

“OK, I promise.”

We made plans to meet the upcoming weekend which was two days away. He said he would think of an excuse to get the wife out of the house, so we could have the whole weekend together.

I made up an excuse to tell my parents why I was going to be out of town for the weekend. Then I left to meet ‘Daddy’.

I had to use my GPS to find his house. I parked about a block away and sent him a text telling him where I was. He texted me back, “The wife is gone. Come on in.”

I pulled my car up until I was in front of his house and I got out. I walked up the steps to the porch and rang the doorbell. When he opened the door I gave him a big smile.

“Hi, Daddy.”

End Of Part One.

Published 
Written by LIL1LOOKIN
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments