Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Windows

"When two people challenge each other to masturbate in front of their windows, causing great delight to voyeurs"

14
5 Comments 5
610 Views 610
2.0k words 2.0k words
Competition Entry: Dirty Talk

“Oh, God, until you finally deign to call,” I said. “So you're the son of a bitch who delights in watching me from the window in your room.”

“You can call me Andrew. And yes, I am the voyeur who enjoys watching you every afternoon while you work out. It's not my fault that your building is just over a sixty yards away.”

“And why, if you're such a pervert, don't you come to my house and meet me face to face? I'd love to give you a hard slap in the face so you learn to respect a woman.”

“Do you want that? I'd rather touch your beautiful round boobs,” Andrew said with a morbid tone. “I'd also delight in groping your beautiful buttocks. Aren't you going to train today? You should have started running on that elliptical machine ten minutes ago.”

“Today we're going to do something very different, you morbid bastard,” I replied with mock anger. “Today I'll be the one indulging myself. My name is Carolina. And if you want to come and fuck with me, you're going to have to face a test.”

“What's the test?”

We were both on the twelfth level of each building. Andrew had the binoculars with which he was spying on me, hanging from his neck, thanks to a red cloth strap. He was using them to better appreciate me, since both he and I could see each other's full body, from head to toe, given the design of the windows of both buildings. Only the curtains of both buildings functioned as an alternative to maintain privacy. So I moved away from the window to grab the binoculars hidden under my pillow. I returned to the window and it didn't take me long to focus my eyes on his position.

Being aware that I was using his same “military” strategy, he showed me his middle finger. And I responded by also showing him my middle finger held high in the air. I even wiggled it in the air, twirling it. That obscene gesture crossed the sixty yards of distance between his window and mine. Andrew, who was only twenty-five years old, decided to use his other hand to show me both middle fingers. To do that, he had to place his smartphone between his right ear and his shoulder. 

“What's the test, dear Carolina?” asked Andrew with a tone of voice that betrayed his anxiety, “Come on, tell me what's it all about, bitch?”

“Start by undressing right now.”

“And you want me to do it here in front of all the windows in your building?”

“Yes, do it. Just like you've been spying on me, now we're all going to spy on you, motherfucker.”

I thought this Andrew guy was going to be a coward, that he was just going to hang up the call and back away from the window. Maybe his repressed desire to have sex with me motivated him to obey, like a sheep. He left his phone on the bedside table and began to take off his shirt. Then, with full conviction he took off his pants, pulling down, at the same time, his boxers. After that he picked up his smartphone again, but only to activate the call on speaker mode. And only then he took again the binoculars hanging from his neck.

“Very good Andrew,” I congratulated him. “I see you are very well endowed. Did it really turn you on so soon to be able to talk to me for the first time?”

“Something like that. Do you want to come and blow me? The milk from this beautiful cock will be ready to please you and fill your mouth.”

“You don't have the balls to sleep with a woman like me.”

“You think so? Well, I can already imagine sticking this cock up your ass. Look how it's growing as I rub it. It's getting fat, thick and strong. Doesn't it make you want to come and kiss it?”

“Let's see... and what else can you do?”

“I can do something like this....”.

Andrew spat at that moment on the window. The aggressiveness of his spit took me off guard. The young man's saliva was located at the level of his mouth. From where I could see it, it looked as if the glass of the window had received a wound and was going to shatter. 

“Oh, how dirty,” I replied in a bold, defiant tone. “Then watch me give it back to you. It's going to fall right into your open mouth.”

“Fascinating. And it fell straight into my mouth. Watch me gladly swallow your spit. What else do you want me to do, bitch?”

“Keep jerking you off, harder, harder, more intensely.”

“With pleasure. I'm really enjoying it. Watch me jerk it off. Thank you so much for the test.”

“Why do you say that?”

“Because a large number of voyeurs have already started to appear on the other levels of your building. Many of them are women. They're even taking pictures. Oh, God, my admirers. Doesn't that make you jealous?”

He wasn't lying. The expression in his eyes faithfully showed that he was indeed looking at the people who were also enjoying the show. I felt a tremendous joy at seeing him ridiculed. But at the same time a strange insecurity came over me. I thought to myself, “What if one of those misbegotten women dared to write down in a notebook, sheet by sheet and number by number, his phone number, just as I had done a few minutes ago?”

“Jealousy? Don't let those peeping toms distract you, dear Andrew. Your test isn't over yet.”

“All right, have it your way. Let the rest of the world enjoy my show. Are you sure after this test I can come over to your place and stick it up your ass?”

EsperanzaLuna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EsperanzaLuna

“Keep masturbating. That's it, that's it, handsome, hard, jerk it without any mercy.”

“This is getting fucking boring. I look like a submissive, a punished one. Offer me something in return.”

Perhaps it was the feeling that I might lose the control I was exerting over him that compelled me to act. I panicked at the thought that the watching women who could see him from my building might have fallen for his game and that they, with greater determination than I, were beginning to strip naked to share the love, no matter the distances.

“Well, look what I'm going to do, motherfucker, so you can see how determined I am to give you sex.”

“Let's see what it's all about?” Andrew asked. “Take off those fucking gym clothes right now.”

I accepted the challenge. I activated the speaker mode on my phone and placed it on the floor. With brutal conviction, and in less than five seconds, I took off my clothes. Then I quickly sat up, spreading my legs skyward, before bending them, as if to unload my heels on my buttocks. In other words, I spread my legs as if they were the wings of a butterfly, while my back rested on the floor. I began to masturbate without wasting any time.

“Do you like it dear Andrew? I'm sure you would give anything to teleport and come and taste yourself with my pussy.”

“How I would love to have that gift. Not only would I like to lick your pussy, I'd also stick this little pinky finger up your ass. And I'd rotate it deep inside, with pleasure.”

“And I'd spit in your face for daring. Before I'd take your head and crush it against my pussy.”

“As soon as we're done with this game, I'll come downstairs and visit your building. What's the number of your apartment?”

“Twelfth floor, apartment number four. I'll let the concierge know to let you in.” 

“For now, let's masturbate like this, for a long time, and see who's the first to give in. I'm sure the one who's more embarrassed to show off will lose. Look how I keep jerking off as if it were the first time in my life.

“Well, it's the first time in my life I've ever exposed myself like this. I let myself be provoked by you, you son of a bitch. Are there still women watching you from my building?” 

“Yes, there are many. Some of them are laughing. I wish they'd get naked too, so we could all masturbate.”

“And it would be like a fucking competition between the two buildings... which of the two buildings would win? how could we measure which of the two buildings got the most people masturbating?”

“It would be great if something like that happened right now... keep masturbating. These binoculars allow me to see your beautiful vagina perfectly, I can even see your clitoris while you rub yourself.”

“I also have good binoculars. And I'm also keeping an eye on that thick cock. I'd love to see you cum. How close are you to pleasure?”

We continued masturbating at the same time. It didn't take me long to notice that, in Andrew's building, through the windows, the excited faces of the voyeurs appeared. I dared to wave flirtatiously at one of those voyeurs and blew him a kiss: I kissed my fingers first before blowing on the palm of my left hand. When I felt the kiss reach that man, my heart started beating with tremendous force.

“Who are you blowing that damn kiss to, Carolina?” Andrew asked.

“To a rather handsome man who is located two floors above where you are.”

“Oh, then I'm going to blow a kiss to my admirers too. There's one up there showing me her tits.”

“If you want to have sex after this, you'll have to kiss me first.”

“With pleasure, Carolina.”

The communication between Andrew and I remained clean and clear, thanks to the technology of our phones.

“This showing off in front of the people in your building has me bristling. I think it won't be long before I reach my orgasm.” I said.

“It's a totally new situation for both of us, I guess... you're a naughty woman.”

“I can't take it anymore, for God's sake, I can't help it.”

And then, a gush of vaginal discharge emanated from my vagina. Given the position I was in, the jet shot out with the same intensity as a fountain of water, splashing against the window. Between moans, fatigue and satisfaction, I used the binoculars to pay attention to how Andrew was jerking off.

“How exciting, Carolina. I love watching your eyes go totally blank, I can tell you're enjoying it. Now I'm going to return the favor.”

Andrew began to masturbate in a total frenzy. Less than ten seconds later, his seminal water, that grayish cum was splashing out of his bedroom window. I don't know exactly how many seconds his ejaculation lasted. What surprised me was the flow of semen that smeared the window. It was as if he hadn't jerked off for weeks. His semen just splashed and splattered on the window, as he rubbed himself mercilessly.

There was a moment of silence, of total suspense, as if the sexual tension between the two buildings had stopped time. Had the voyeurs in Andrew's building and mine also conquered the same pleasure at the same time? Then I decided to break the silence.

“All right Andrew... I'll give you five minutes to get here, to my apartment. I'll wait for you so we can finish enjoying here in my bed.” 

“Of course we will, dear Carolina. We're going to fuck all afternoon.”

“Come on, run quickly. Don't waste time.”

 

 

Published 
Written by tatianaevans
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments