Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cuckold Stories

Cuckold (commonly misspelled cuckhold) stories involve plot elements where the male has a wife or girlfriend that is not sexually exclusive with him, and where she retains the sexual power in the relationship. She will proactively take on other men (sometimes called a 'bull') to sexually service her or enthusiastically enjoy with the husband's knowledge and underlying consent. In some cases the male may appear to be initially reluctant about these activities or his natural submissiveness to his female partner may allow him to willingly observe or hear about these activities in a passive or voyeuristic way while feeling aroused at the same time.

In more extreme or fetish elements of the cuckold stories genre, the submissive husband or boyfriend may assist his wife in preparation for a date and/or undergo feminization or humiliation and cock-shaming. It may involve traditional BDSM or femdom elements such as restraints or cock cages. The experience may extend to making him service the bull, being forced to accept anal sex or be involved in cum-play or cleaning of his wife and the bull. At the far end of the spectrum, it may also involve the husband allowing his wife to be impregnated by the bull's seed while he watches.

In the reverse where the male retains the power in the arrangement of infidelity with his wife's consent, it is called 'cuckqueaning'.

More Than A MILF - More To See - Pt. 5

Harry's dream is realized when Summer and Scott offer more than just a story about their play.

Another week, another lunchtime rendezvous, and another retelling of the story before Harry and Summer gave to each other with another escalation of their passion. It was nothing like what she got from Scott, but still more than ever before. She was one happy lady getting all she could imagine from an enviable sex life. Harry was more than happy with the arrangement, having never imagined his sweet, beautiful wife such a...

Consequences Of A Wrong Decision Part 2

The conclusion of couple who agreed on an open relationship now husband regrets

The implication was clear. She wanted to be noticed, wanted to be desired, wanted to be taken by these men, just as she had been earlier. The jealousy and humiliation churned within me, but so did the arousal, the sick, perverse desire to see her in that role, to watch as she flaunted herself for others. Sarah’s gaze never wavered as she took another sip of her coffee, her eyes boring into mine, daring me to say something...

Jupiter's Eclipse: Umbra Ultima

The end of an erotic journey

PJ, after finding out his wife Makoto was involved in a large gang bang full of random black men, was expecting the worst from the paternity test results. The doctor confirmed his fears; he was indeed not the biological father. Without a way to track down the man who sired the child, PJ was left to share in the responsibility. He soon realized that he was no longer as opposed to it as he was initially. They had both wante...

The Bartender

A couple's visit to their favorite bar results in a surprising encounter

It was a mid-July Saturday night and my wife, Angela, and I were preparing to head out for the evening. Angela, or Angie, and I had only been married about two years, so we were still relatively newlyweds. Both of us had been in a previous marriage that didn’t work out, but neither of us had children. That gave us the rare privilege of starting anew in our early thirties. We first headed to a local steakhouse. It was a fa...

Chris Takes A Stand

Chris makes a discovery and tells Julie what to do.

How did we not see the effect we had on Julie before she lost her inhibitions? My wife arranged to have a stranger watch our sexual encounter in a cheap motel. Rodney turned out not to be a stranger to Julie, but a family friend who had a thing for Julie from years ago. Julie was pleased to see him. The only way I could rationalize her behavior was that we had already put her in a state of sexual activity, so her guard wa...

Consequences Of A Wrong Decision Part 1

A couple who agreed on an open relationship now husband regrets

I knocked on the bedroom door that Saturday morning, a gesture that had become more habitual than necessary. The sound of laughter and soft murmurs seeped through the wood, a reminder of the life we had chosen, though at times, it felt like it had chosen us. My hand lingered on the doorknob for a moment before I turned it, stepping into the room. There she was—Sarah, my wife, entwined in the arms of her lover from the Fri...

Seducing My Young Neighbour!

Young Lad gets more than he bargained for!

My name is Louisa and I am a happily married woman who enjoys sex with whom I fancy with my husband’s full consent. We have a great marriage and I find now I have a very strong sex drive even though I'm over fifty. I have a good figure for my age; I have fairly pert 36B breasts, a lean 5 foot 7” figure, firm legs, and bum, and I keep my pussy trimmed with a small amount of pubic hair, I don’t like the full Brazilian look....

The Cuckold Transformation Pt. 05

John returns to his therapist after his wife's date. This time, she pushes his boundaries even further.

John hesitantly enters Claire's therapy office, feeling a knot of anxiety in his stomach. The room is dimly lit, with soft, ambient music playing in the background. The walls are painted a calming shade of pale blue, and the furniture is all modern and sleek, with clean lines and minimalist design. Claire sits behind her desk, dressed in a black fitted dress that accentuates her curves. As John takes a seat on the plush l...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Cuckold Pleasures - Humiliation

A cuckold learns he enjoys the humiliation of a cuck.

I’ve been a cuckold for over five years, and I realized what kept me allowing it from the beginning. We’d been talking about it for a couple of years. You can read that, as I’d been bringing it up to Nancy for a couple of years. I’d been talking about it. I had this vision of what It’d be like. Watching her with a different guy. I’d see her come, we’d go home, and I’d reclaim her. Clean, with no cum spurting around. When...

The Start Of Our Hotwife Journey

The Tale of How My Wife Became a Hotwife For Me.

It all started with my fascination for photography-themed erotica. I wasn't into random, meaningless porn; I craved stories that felt more realistic and authentic. I was particularly drawn to narratives where a model would pose for a photographer, and as their relationship grew more intimate, so did my interest. Over time, these stories evolved in a way that intrigued me even more—the model was now married to a loving hus...

Paying His Bet

Charlene makes a payment - with interest

The back door opened and slammed shut as you sat watching TV in the living room. A few moments later, your tired and grim-looking husband entered the room. “What’s wrong, Chuck? You look beat?” “I am,” he replied. “Listen, Charlene, I need to talk to you, and I need your help. OK?” “Sure, just tell me what’s going on.” “You know Jake, my supervisor down at the plant – right? Well, he’s coming over for dinner tonight.” “Wh...

Sedulous Boss

A husband who gets excited seeing his woman with other men. A wife with a fetish for big cocks.

Julian My wife's name is Liliana. She's thirty-eight years old, and she is a gorgeous woman. We've been married for ten years now and have a son. We are a perfect couple in every way, with one exception. Long before we met, she had a relationship with another man but didn't get married to him. However, she had not been able to forget his well-endowed sexual equipment. On the other hand, I must accept that my penis is smal...

A Surprise For All Of Us

We include a voyeur with a past we didn't know.

“Guess what! Julie had sex with someone else!” The message arrived early in the morning, just as I expected. This was important news, so I phoned instead of replying with a message. Since I was the guy who fucked Chris’ wife, I already knew everything. I planned how I should respond in advance, considering how I would react if I knew nothing about it. As soon as Chris answered, I asked, “What happened, man? Did you walk i...

Erick: I woke feeling a pleasant sensation in my crotch. Opening my eyes, I was only partially aware that my beautiful fifty-five-year-old wife was stroking me. "I was a bad girl tonight!" she exclaimed, as she continued to stroke my cock. "OH," I got out, still half-asleep and not fully aware of the situation. "I went out to the motel. I danced a bit. Then I..." She let the last statement hang in the air. More aware now,...

My first cuckold like experiences

My future husband gets to indulge his fantasy with me.

During most of college, I explored my fantasies with black men. I wasn’t interested in dating. I was interested in having fun. I had my share of fun in college going from man to man. I kept dropping my panties and spreading my legs for black men. I met my future husband, “Tom,” who is a white guy, towards the end of my junior year. I knew Tom had a crush on me. He asked me out many times, and I turned him down. He was cut...