Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cuckold Pleasures - Humiliation

"A cuckold learns he enjoys the humiliation of a cuck."

74
16 Comments 16
4.0k Views 4.0k
3.5k words 3.5k words

I’ve been a cuckold for over five years, and I realized what kept me allowing it from the beginning. We’d been talking about it for a couple of years. You can read that, as I’d been bringing it up to Nancy for a couple of years. I’d been talking about it. I had this vision of what It’d be like. Watching her with a different guy. I’d see her come, we’d go home, and I’d reclaim her. Clean, with no cum spurting around.

When it first happened, it took a combination of events to come together. First, she was pissed at me, not super pissed, but still angry. Second, I was out of town at a training meeting in LA. Third, Tommy was hitting on her at work.

I got an email from her.

Jack, you know that thing you’ve wanted me to try? You know, screwing around. I just did it. I’m on my way home right now from his place. Yes, he came in me, and it was kind of fun. We’ll talk about it when we get home. Okay. Nancy.

I saw it Wednesday morning as I was leaving to go down for breakfast, and I didn’t know what to do or say, so I just didn’t reply. I kept putting calling Nancy off until. I figured out what I wanted to say.

I woke up Thursday morning with another e-mail.

Honey, I‘m not sure how to say this, but I did it again. We had dinner together to talk about it and I ended up back at his house again. We just finished after 3:30 am, and I’m not home yet. I’m sorry and we’ll have to talk when you get back. On Friday? I know it’s not what you said you wanted, but it’s too late now. I love you. Nancy.

When I got the second text, I had to go back into my room to jack off. I still couldn’t respond; I kept waiting for a third email. 

It couldn't be true; Nancy is trying to get back at me for pushing too hard. I keep seeing an image of a naked man looming over her with her legs splayed out and his cock about to enter her. It keeps passing through my mind. 

The worst is seeing Nancy’s expression while it's happening. Her eyes are closed, and I know she wants it to happen. His cock is touching her pussy. And then it’s sliding in and I can see the sense of excitement as he’s moving in her, as he’s fucking her. I can see the euphoria on her face.

She’s saying something to him that I can’t quite hear. I’m imagining it as “Yes, that’s perfect. Now I want you to come. It’s what Jack wants—to be a cuckold. Cuming in me will make it true.”

I finally replied to Nancy.

I got your e-mails, and you’re right, we’ll need to talk when I get back. No more until I’m home. Jack.

I sat down to assimilate her e-mails when I got the third one.

Jack, Tom and I talked about your return, and we’re going to be waiting when you get back. You need to accept the new reality. You’re my cuckold; Tom is my lover. You’re going to need to experience that reality. 

Accept it, relish it, and enjoy watching it. It’s too exciting for me to give it up now, and I’m not going to. Darling, you wanted it, and I resisted, but it was so amazing. God, Jack, when his cock … feeling his cock first entered my pussy and then when he came too. I want you to watch me with Tom. It’s overwhelming. We need to experience it together; from start to finish 

Let me know when your plane is going to land tomorrow and I’ll be home, both Tom and I.

I’ll be home tomorrow and I guess they intend to fuck again, in front of me. So I can watch, like I told Nancy I wanted. 

The rest of Thursday and Friday passed in a blur. My memory wasn’t working until I landed in Sacramento. I sent her a text when I got to my car, but didn’t get a reply.

When I got home, there was a Toyota on the driveway, blocking my access to the garage. 

Is he telling me something? He’s usurping my place with Nancy and my place even in the driveway? 

I pulled in next to the Toyota and sat there.

What am I going to find inside? Nancy and Tom, for sure. What am I going to see? They’ve cuckolded me twice; am I going to find them on our bed, fucking?

I slowly walked to the front door and entered. Nancy was waiting, wearing a see-through lavender outfit. I could see her breasts and nipples through the cloth; she shaved her pubic hair so there was only a wisp of it left. 

She came up to me with a kiss and said, “I’m glad to see you back, darling. Um, it’s been an exciting week for me, um, with Tom. He’s waiting for me, for us, to join him. Tom and I, we want you to watch us, um, Jack or if you’re willing, God, even help. You remember our role-playing; I want you to act where you tell me you want my lover to take me; except I want you telling him.”

“Help? You want me to help him?”

“Yes, Jack, help. The stories we read together …  read about how, ah, cucks, cuckolds help their wives’ lovers. I’d love it if you undress us both and put Tom’s hands on my breasts and my pussy. Put my hands on his cock, so I can caress it. 

“Jack, when he’s getting ready to put his cock in me, God, I want you to slip his cock in me. I want more than your passive acceptance of being my cuckold; I want your active participation." 

I know that humiliation is part of being cuckolded; she’s piling it on. It hurts, and the humiliation is worse than I imagined, but somehow, some way, it feels good, exciting, and sexually satisfying to have to submit to what they want.

“Nancy,” I said, “that’s humiliating; you know that? You want to humiliate me in front of, ah, Tom. God, your lover?”

She looked at me, before saying, “Jack, that’s part of the appeal, isn’t it? I knew that when you first brought it up. You wanted to be humiliated and I’m going to do it for you. Submitting to me and any lover I want is what you asked for. You’re going to see Tom fucking me, you’re going to see me come for Tom. And you’re going to see his cum leaking out of my pussy.”

Humiliation—is that what I want? Nancy says it is. I have the hardest erection I can remember. Can I do what she wants?

Nancy led me toward our bedroom, where Tom was waiting. I resisted a bit, and Nancy stopped. “Stop resisting, Jack, resisting is just going to make it harder. You’re my cuck, and you’re going to admit it to us. When we go in, you’re going to undress us and you're going to tell Tom that you’re my cuck. My cuck, Jack. Not cuckold, but cuck, aren’t you?”

She was staring at me, glaring at me. I had to look down, and I mumbled, "Yes, Nancy, I’m your cuck; hell, I'm your cuck.” Then I followed her into the bedroom.

I said it. I’m going to humiliate myself in front of Tom and Nancy.

I saw Tom sitting in the bedroom chair with a smile on his face—actually, a grin. He’d probably heard everything we said in the living room. I was paralyzed for a few seconds until she said, “Undress Tom first, Jack. Don’t forget what you’re going to tell him while you do it.”

Yes, I need even more humiliation. Right. I was in agony. Can I refuse Nancy now? My erection is getting harder; I don’t understand, Jack, are you going to do this?

When Tom stood up, I realized that they had set this up. He knew what I was going to do. I looked back at Nancy and she had a satisfied look on her face. When I stepped up, there was a sense of concern in the room. They were sure I was going to do what I’d been told—almost sure.

When I started unbuttoning Tom's shirt, the sense of concern ceased. They now knew I’d do what Nancy wanted. I was going to be an obedient cuck.

“Tom, we know why you're in our bedroom, Nancy’s and mine; you’ve done it before, um Nancy e-mailed me. She wants me to watch, God.” I stopped; I couldn’t finish.

“Jack, tell Tom what you want.” she was ordering me to tell Tom, humiliate myself.

I’m going to do it. I’m going to tell Tom to fuck my wife, and that I want to watch. The weight suddenly lifted off me. I’d known I was going to do it, but now I was doing it. I didn’t have any decisions to make.

“Tom, I want you to do it.” It just poured out, everything I was holding in. “I knew what was waiting for me all the way home. I asked her—I asked Nancy—to cuckold me. I’m undressing you to get you ready. I’m going to undress her and I want you to … “ I stopped with a sob, hesitated, and then continued, “Um, T-tom, arouse her, get her ready to be screwed. Tell me when you’re ready and … um, Tom, I’ll guide your cock into her pussy. Shit, it's her cunt, isn't it—her cunt? I want to see you cum in her. I want to see your cum leaking out of her cunt.”

Molly_Chase
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Molly_Chase

I slowly finished undressing him, and I saw his cock that was going to soon fuck her.

I turned to Nancy and pulled her lavender outfit over her head. She kissed me and then whispered, “Jack, I don’t love you any less. I need this, Jack; I need Tom to do this, but I’m going to want you when Tom leaves.”

I stepped back and Tom stepped up and started sucking on her tits. One of his hands was caressing her pussy and focusing on her clit. I saw Nancy with the same image of euphoria I’d imagined. He laid her on the bed, with his tongue licking her pussy; I could recognize the signs of an imminent climax.

She’s going to come, and I want her climax to be incredible. I want her to lose her mind.

I walked up to the bed and started sucking on her tits, which were being ignored at that point. I sucked on one and pulled on the nipples of the other.

She tensed and then gave a guttural scream and spasmed uncontrollably. I heard her say, “I’ve never …” her voice lost coherence, and she collapsed.

I saw her cunt leaking onto the sheets and Ton moved up so his cock was poised, about to enter her. “Now, Jack. Now!”

I touched his cock and guided it into her cunt. I stepped back, but I came into my pants.

I just stood there until my cock quit spurting.

Nancy was repeating her mantra, “Tom, Tom, Tom, Tom,” until he came, and I saw his cum leaking out of her cunt.

He collapsed and lay next to her as they recovered. I left into the main bathroom and cleaned myself up. I retired to the extra bedroom to think about what had just happened.

An hour later. I heard Tom leave, and Nancy came into the extra bedroom, saying, “Jack, come to bed; I want you to hold me. I need, um, to, … I need to know you still love me.”

I slowly got up and Nancy was still naked, and I could see dried cum on her thigh. When I approached her, I couldn’t stop myself. I pulled her into my arms and kissed her.

The kiss transformed into an attempt to seduce her; I wanted to burn Tom from my memory. My hands attacked her tits and then my mouth was sucking on them, and when I pulled her onto the bed there, I went berserk. It was an attempt to reclaim her. I still don’t remember what I did. The only thing I remember, as I climaxed and felt my cock cumming in her, is her saying, “Jack, that was amazing. Jack, I love you.”

Over the next few months, she went to Tom’s four times, and she invited him to our house twice. Then it slowly died. 

At first, I was relieved, thinking she’d gotten it out of her system but as the days grew into weeks, and the weeks grew into months; I realized that life seemed flat. I was missing something.

She’d stopped seeing Tom in early March, at least I thought she had.

At the end of April, I remember talking to her about Tom, “You’re not seeing Tom? What happened?” Very succinct and direct.

I wanted to know, was she through with Tom, or through cuckolding me? I needed to know.

If she’s through with Tom, when is she going to find someone else? If she’s through cuckolding me; what does that mean?

Nancy looked at me with a smile, and said, “He’s seeing Evelyn; he thinks he wants to marry her.”

Why am I feeling this sense of dread combined with relief? I asked her to screw other guys, but I can barely stand the pain and anguish when she does. Are cuckolds all conflicted? What am I getting from it?

In early June, I tried to kiss Nancy, but she pulled away, saying, “Jack, we’re going over to Kyle's house. You don’t know him, but he’s my new, um, replacement for Tom. He’s my new lover. Um, he wants you to undress me for him. But first, he wants you, to shave me down there. Jack, he wants to know that you shaved me for him. He wants you to get me ready for him; bathe me, pick out my clothes to wear. When we get there, you are to undress me for him. He’s willing to let you listen to us making love, but not watch. 

He’s like Tom, he enjoys humiliating me. Was there a sense of excitement when Nancy listed all the requirements that, um, Kyle wants me to do? I can’t separate the confusion of what I’m feeling—the pain and angst from whatever I’m getting that I need. 

“That’s what you want, Nancy?” I said, “You want me to do that for you?”

“Yes, Jack, I do. I’m looking forward to tonight. It’s different from what Tom wanted, but it says I’m not forcing you; you’re telling me you want it to happen.”

She’s right. I want it, in spite of the pain and humiliation. God, is the humiliation what I missed? 

I drew the bath for Nancy and washed her thoroughly. I used the washcloth on her tits, pussy, and ass, getting them clean for Kyle. Then I carefully shaved her pussy three times to get every hair. Then I put scented lotion all over her.

When we arrived, I hesitated before getting out of the car. Nance kissed me, saying, “This is new for you, isn’t it? It kind of is for me too.” At the front door, I rang the bell, and a guy answered. The guy I was going to let screw my wife. 

“Ah, you’re Jack,” he said, before shaking my hand. He had a small smile on his face. “I’d like to think you’ll enjoy tonight as much as Nancy and I will.” His smile shifted into a smirk. "Nancy, you look delectable; did he prepare you the way we discussed?”

Nancy glanced at me and answered, “Oh yes, we both enjoyed it. I can't wait to show you. 

It was at this point that I was trembling and couldn’t stop.

For some reason, this was harder than with Tom, the pain, angst, and humiliation were all harder. The difference was that I could tell that the humiliation aroused me. 

We stepped into the living room, and Kyle said, “This is where you present your wife to me naked. Slowly undress her, and when you’re finished, put my hands on her tits so I can lead her into the bedroom. You can wait here or in the hall to listen if you want. When we’re through the first session, we’ll come out and send you home. Nancy’ll text you when she’s ready for you to pick her up.

I stepped up to Nancy, and I heard her whisper, “Yes, hurry, hurry. I want to know what he feels like fucking me.”

I unbuttoned the back of her dress, and I started feeling nauseous. It was happening again; she was going to cuckold me again. The humiliation was stronger, and it aroused me more. 

I slipped the dress off her shoulders, gathered it, and laid it on the couch. I unfastened her bra and slid it off. She’s naked except for her panties. I was still behind her, and I took the elastics and slowly slid them down to her knees. I kneeled and helped her step out of them. I stood and moved to the front, took his hands, and placed them on Nancy’s tits.

My cock was leaking as he grasped her nipples and led her into his bedroom. When I heard the door close and a lock engage, my cock reacted by leaking even more. 

I could hear Kyle saying, “Yes, you’re perfect, Nancy. He did a good job. And undressing you, sometimes a cuckold, resists. We should have pushed him harder. When we let him watch me, screw you, I will."

“When we talked, Kyle, you said you liked to mark your women. I want you to do that to me, mark me. He wants, God, he likes humiliation. That story you had me read, Cuckolders something.”

“The Cuckolders, Inc. Carl, I think is the one I told you to read."

“That’s the one; Carl made her husband do all kinds of things. He made both of them… ” her voice broke up as they walked away from the door. I heard noises like Kyle was undressing. Then Nancy said, “Oh, Kyle. Your cock, that’s wonderful.”

Then I heard bed noises until Nancy said, “Perfect, I want Jack to see that.”

There were moans and I could hear heavy breathing. 

At one point, I heard Nancy say, “Yes, Kyle, yes, suck my clit.” and then I heard a slurping sound, she was sucking his cock. God 69 sucking each other.

Finally, I heard the bed hitting the wall and Kyle yell, “I’m coming in your cunt, your married cunt.”

"Kyle, it feels so good, I can feel your cum, God, in my cunt.” Nancy responded.

Then there was silence, and I retreated to the living room.

A half-hour later, I heard the bedroom door open, and they came into the living room. They were sweaty, Nancy’s lips were swollen, and her hair was a mess. 

They both were wearing robes except Nancy's, which was open, showing her tits. They had bruises and bites on them. And Nancy said, “I want you to see what Kyle did to my tits, Jack; those are his marks of ownership. I wanted you to see what Kyle can do that you can't—things I want him to do, I don't let you do. Um, now you can go home until I call you to pick me up.“

As I left, I realized Nancy delighted in fucking other men; she loved humiliating me; and more, I couldn’t and didn’t want to stop her. I was addicted to the humiliation.

Published 
Written by keylime314159
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments