Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Paying His Bet

"Charlene makes a payment - with interest"

47
9 Comments 9
3.7k Views 3.7k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"Chuck's and idiot, but Jake get paid."

The back door opened and slammed shut as you sat watching TV in the living room. A few moments later, your tired and grim-looking husband entered the room.

“What’s wrong, Chuck? You look beat?”

“I am,” he replied. “Listen, Charlene, I need to talk to you, and I need your help. OK?”

“Sure, just tell me what’s going on.”

“You know Jake, my supervisor down at the plant – right? Well, he’s coming over for dinner tonight.”

“What? Why? When?”

“When, is in a couple of hours. The why is a little more difficult, Charlene. You see, the thing is, I made some bets on the games for last weekend, and they didn’t turn out so well. Then I tried to recoup my losses by betting on the game last night – and you know how that turned out!”

“Oh, my goodness,” I exclaimed. “How much money did you lose, Chuck?”

“A lot, I mean, uh, uh, a lot,” he said as the words hung heavy in the air. “More than we can pay. That’s why Jake is coming over for dinner tonight. To see what we can work out. So, we need to be really nice and give him a good meal, and stuff. Maybe get him a little drunk, so he’ll forget about, at least, some of the bet.”

I just stared at my husband, not truly believing what I was hearing. How could he do this to us? How could he put us in this kind of situation? After a moment, I swallowed hard and decided to ask questions later. But, for now, I had to get busy with the immediate situation.

As she bustled about putting together a good meal, she began to fume more and more, not only at her irresponsible husband but also at his supervisor, Jake. She knew Jake had a lot of power at the plant and could make things very rough for Chuck, or even fire him, and she realized that the success of this evening was critical to their future. When she asked how the evening should go, Chuck just told her to be very nice and do whatever Jake wanted – and he had strongly emphasized the word “very.”

A short while later, Jake showed up dressed nicely in jeans and a crisp pullover shirt. She had never really considered previously how handsome Jake was. As greetings were made, she recalled the stories Chuck had told her about his messy divorce some years ago.

During the meal, with Jake sitting at the head of the table, and she and Chuck on either side, she had noticed his intense gaze at her on several occasions. Then as they were finishing the main course, he had held her hand across the table for several moments. As Chuck was assisting with clearing the dishes to the kitchen, he pushed her against the wall and told her again to be nice and go along with whatever Jake did.

Soon after they were reseated and began their desserts, she felt Jake’s hand on her thigh. For a moment, she simply froze and stared at her husband who seemed intent on ignoring the distress signals she was broadcasting so strongly. But after a few moments, she began to relax, after all, it was only a friendly touch, and her husband was sitting right there. Then, as they continued to chat, Jake's hand began to caress her thigh through her light skirt, then to ball up the material until his warm hand rested on the upper part of her bare and inner thing.

“What was this?” she thought to herself.

This surely wasn’t what Chuck had in mind when he had urged her to be nice! As Jake’s fingers drew tiny circles on her thigh, she finally caught Chuck’s eye across the table. It was pretty clear that he knew something was going on as he made subtle gestures for her to go with it simply.

Above the table, everything was normal and light, but below eye level, Jake’s fingers continued to move until they came in contact with her panties and began to trace the line of her slit through the silky fabric. She couldn’t believe this was happening and that her husband was clearly aware of the situation, so after a moment, she took a deep breath, thought about the trouble Jake could make for them, and tried to relax to the gentle touch between her legs.

After a few, seemingly endless, minutes, Jake turned to Chuck and asked him if he had a particular brand of vodka. When Chuck admitted that they didn’t have that on hand, Jake suggested that he go to the liquor store and get some, and he was pretty sure that the liquor store near the plant, about thirty minutes away, was the only local store to carry that brand.

As Chuck, obviously under duress himself, agreed and stood to depart, Charlene took the opportunity to stand and move away from Jake as well. As she stood, though, Jake’s arm went around her waist and pulled her closer.

“Charlene and I will be just fine while you go to the store—in fact, no rush, no rush at all,” said Jake with a large grin.

As Chuck’s car pulled out of the driveway, Jake turned her to him and slid his hand over her hips and down her skirt until it reached the hem just above her knee. Then, languidly, he began to slide his large hands up her bare legs, kneading her flesh as he went. Even as she was stressed over the situation, she couldn’t help but enjoy the movement of his hands across her skin.

Suddenly Jake grasped the waistband of her panties beneath her skirt and pulled them down to below her knees where he let them drop to the floor, before returning his hands to grasp the cheeks of her ass and pull her into full contact with his still seated torso. A wave of hot blood rushed to her head – and her crotch as well.

“Take off your shirt; take it off,” Jake commanded.

And when she hesitated, he instructed her more strongly to remove her shirt. Slowly, she reached for the top button and worked it through the fabric. The clench of his hands on her ass grew stronger as his attention was riveted on her moving fingers. The second button joined the first and the swell of her breasts within her plain bra became much more visible.

“Go on, keep going.”

Trembling now, she began to fumble with the lower buttons, until finally grasping the tails of the now-free blouse, she pulled them from her skirt and allowed it to fall open. At this, Jake stood, and moving his hands from her ass to embrace her, he bent to kiss her roughly.

Struggling to maintain her composure and remember the consequences of displeasing Jake, she kissed him back, opening her mouth and allowing his tongue into her mouth. His hands moved across her ass again but then moved to part her blouse and grasp her breasts through her bra. After only an instant, Jake pulled her blouse from her and tore her bra open, exposing her boobs for his enjoyment.

He bent his head to suck at her nipples, gently at first but rapidly, more passionately, and roughly. She could feel her breasts shiver and her nipples swell and harden at Jake’s impassioned touch. As he continued to pull her to him, she could feel the hardness of his erection pressing against her. After long moments of squeezing and sucking and even pinching her rack, Jake walked her into the living room and stopped when he was poised at Chuck’s favorite chair.

Sophia_Connor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sophia_Connor

He told her to unbuckle his pants and let his cock go free. As she fumbled with his zipper, she could already feel the heat from his hard dick. As she pulled his underwear down and off, she saw a medium-length dick with a thick and glistening head already coated in precum. Jake pushed her to her knees and seated himself in Chuck’s chair before drawing Charlene to come closer. She knee-walked to between his legs, where he spent more long moments kissing and playing with her aching tits. It was obvious soon afterward that he expected her to now suck his dick. Always remembering why she was doing this, she got busy stroking his hard cock while sucking on the tip and inserting her tongue into his tiny hole.

She usually gagged when giving Chuck a blow job, so they didn’t do that very much, but Jake wasn’t as long as Chuck and when he began to push hard into her mouth, she took his shaft deeper. He put his hand on the back of her head and thrust into her throat. Charlene began to gag a bit, though she wasn’t in danger of choking. Jake continued to thrust into her mouth and throat and she started to get the rhythm and relax her muscles a bit. As she bobbed on his cock, he thrust his hips hard so that his shaft bottomed out against the back of her throat. Soon she heard a loud groan, and he paused with his tip pressed deep within her mouth before she felt his cock swell and a gusp of hot cum rushed into her throat, making her gag and swallow as his hand kept himself firmly implanted between her lips.

When he finally finished cumming, he let her withdraw and catch her breath. Strings of cum and spit drooped across her chin and onto her heaving boobs. After a moment, Jake took her hand and swiped it across the small pool of semen in her cleavage before inserting her cum smeared fingers into her mouth. Afterward, Jake seemed satisfied to suck on her nipples while fondling her breasts as he enjoyed his post cum relaxation.

Charlene thought they were probably through at that point. A blowjob for the boss wasn’t the most horrific price to pay for some lenience toward Chuck and his stupid wager. She’d never done anything like that and didn’t want to repeat the experience, but given the consequences of displeasing the man, it wasn’t the worst thing that could have happened.

Eventually Jake stilled as he loosely held her to his crotch, her head lying upon his tanned belly. After some time, his hands returned to her boobs and started stroking them tenderly, and she felt his cock beginning to stir.

“Round two?” she asked herself. So it seemed, as his fondling became more passionate.

Jake raised the naked woman up until she was sitting on his thighs, with his now hard penis very near the entrance to her dark bush. He extended his hand and commenced to finger her outer lips before quickly inserting first his thumb and then his two middle fingers into her slit. Despite the circumstances, she was feeling the heat in her crotch and began to rock back and forth on his buried fingers.

“That’s right, you little whore, pay off your stupid husband’s debt! Wrap that hot pussy around my fingers, you bitch!”

Hearing these words made her realize that that was exactly what she was doing. Chuck and his idiotic bet had forced her to whore herself with this man! But instead of focusing on her shame, her anger toward Chuck began to roll over her and she determined that if her husband was going to put her in this situation, she might as well get something for herself out of it. At this thought, she raised herself onto her toes and guided his pulsing cocking into her folds.

Jake’s thrusts were firm, but her bounces on his cock were fueled by her anger and Charlene drove Jake’s dick deep into her twat. She closed her eyes and leaned forward to enjoy each deep punch as she drove every inch of his hardness into her slit. Her pussy was wet and slick with her passion as Jake penetrated her. With her thumb and forefinger, she circled her throbbing clit, and her thighs shook as she rode his hard meat, and built slowly toward orgasm.

She sensed that Jake was enjoying her pussy but wanted a more powerful and controlling experience, so she rose off of his cock, turned around, and bent over the ottoman in the center of the room. Jake was quickly crouched behind her and she was ready for his dick to slide into her pussy.

Instead, she felt his wet finger push hard against her asshole. She’d never done anal and this wasn’t what she was expecting at this moment. The saucy wife began to call out for him to stop and tried to wiggle away, but he had a firm grasp on her with his weight, knees, and other hand. She felt him spit onto her rosebud and the tip of his cock press hard against her. She drew in a deep breath to scream and in that instant, he pulled hard against her hips and drove his cock into her ass!

She felt like she was being split in two and her breath went out of her in a rush. After only a moment, she felt Jake pushing his length into her ass. Now she was glad he wasn’t any bigger! He pulled back but then slammed forward again as he called her his whore.

Now he was driving and pounding and she could feel his pelvis slamming into her butt cheeks. Pushing in and out like a piston, he filled and refilled her back door. Strangely, her entire pussy began to tingle and swell with passion and she reached back to once again flick at her clit. In and out. In and out. Pounding hard with no thought but for the dick in her ass.

She could hear Jake starting to moan as he continued to call her his whore and describe what he was doing to her. Faster and faster he drove until she felt the molten stream shoot into her colon. That sensation of him filling her ass with his seed drove her over the top and she began a long, intense orgasm. Shaking and trembling. Wanting to stop still until the spasms passed, but still being impaled by Jake and his hard dick.

Finally slowing and then withdrawing his member, Jake left her there, abused, and draped over the ottoman with his cum leaking out of her hole and slowly dripping down her crack to seep along her pussy lips and down the inside of her thigh.

He dressed quickly and after giving her a heavy slap on the butt, he said, “Tell your husband he has ten days to come up with the money – or I’ll be back,” and went out the door.

Published 
Written by zzzman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments