Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

More Than A MILF - More To See - Pt. 5

"Harry's dream is realized when Summer and Scott offer more than just a story about their play."

63
10 Comments 10
1.1k Views 1.1k
4.7k words 4.7k words

Author's Notes

"I didn't see this coming when I started this series, but as the writing progressed, it seemed the natural way to go. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you like it!"

Another week, another lunchtime rendezvous, and another retelling of the story before Harry and Summer gave to each other with another escalation of their passion. It was nothing like what she got from Scott, but still more than ever before. She was one happy lady getting all she could imagine from an enviable sex life.

Harry was more than happy with the arrangement, having never imagined his sweet, beautiful wife such a sexual creature. She’d be less than halfway through the story before his arousal was plainly evident and, shortly thereafter, needing to be sated. He wondered what she’d get up to next with her ‘outside man.’

“How’s my sexy Summer?” Scott asked when Summer had called him early Monday morning, ready to set up the next ‘nooner.’

“I’m so good, Scott! I can’t believe it, and I have you to thank!”

“Whoa! I’m not the only one you should be thanking!”

“Yes, I know, but we never would have gotten to this point if you hadn’t enticed me with your spanking stories!”

“Well, you’re welcome. Unfortunately, I have some bad news. I have to travel this week, so I won’t be around.”

“Oh, that is disappointing! I bought a little leather paddle this weekend and was looking forward to feeling it on my naughty bottom!”

“I’m sorry! Nothing I can do about it.”

“I understand. Call me during the week?”

He agreed to call but could not say when, as his agenda was still up in the air. They ended the call with only the future call to look forward to.

Summer went about her week as she always did, still disappointed with missing her time with Scott, but knowing it was only temporary kept her spirits up, unlike before when she saw no future at all.

‘Can I call tonight at 9,’ he texted on Thursday, and she happily agreed.

“What’s my sexy Summer doing right now?”

“Not-so-sexy Summer is just watching TV,” she replied, her boredom showing through.

“What are you wearing?”

“What? Who cares what I’m wearing?” she responded with confusion.

“Summer! Tell me what you’re wearing!” he demanded more forcefully.

“Just a T-shirt and shorts. The uniform of the bored housewife,” she replied.

“What kind of panties are you wearing?”

“Scott, what are you ...” she began but stopped, finally keying into what he was doing. “I ... I don’t remember,” she said in a more sultry voice.

“Take your shorts off and tell me about your panties.” He could hear her put the phone down, some rustling of clothes, and the phone picked up again.

“They’re the black boy shorts you like so much,” she lied, not wanting to admit to wearing the comfy white cotton ones.

“I know you don’t wear those just lying around the house. It’s very naughty of you to lie to me like that!”

Somehow, being caught in her lie added a level of excitement that surprised her. “I’m sorry, Daddy! They’re my big, ole, white cotton panties,” she confessed.

“Are they wet?”

“They are now!”

“Good! Tell me what kind of bra you’re wearing,” he continued, intending to undress her one item at a time.

“I’m ... I’m not wearing a bra.”

“Take your shirt off,” he instructed, his arousal growing as well with each command. Again, the phone was put down, clothes rustling, and back to the phone. “Tell me about your nipples.”

“Mmm, they’re so hard, Scott!”

“Are you pinching them?”

“Mm-hm!”

“You’re being a very naughty girl, Summer. I think you need a spanking!”

“Oh no. No, Scott. I ... I can’t!” she complained as she couldn’t imagine spanking herself.

“Yes, you can. Take that little paddle you just bought and go to your bedroom.”

“No, I want to save that for you to use first!”

“Alright, then grab the hairbrush on your way. Are you going?”

“Yes, Daddy!” she pouted, still not liking the idea of spanking herself.

“Good. Now stack all your pillows in the middle of the bed and lie on top of them,” he said, hearing the soft sounds of her positioning them. “Are you ready?”

“Yes,” she answered, simply still not into it.

“I want you to reach back and pull your panties down. Now, you’re going to pick up the hairbrush and give yourself ten good smacks on each cheek. Put the phone on speaker and lay it on the bed so I can hear them.”

“Please, no, Daddy!” she objected, not really expecting to get out of it.

“Alright, fifteen then. Want to try for twenty?”

“Ohhhh!” she complained and then complied.

She reached back and tapped the brush on her bare bottom a few times, taking aim, and then delivered the first swat.

“Not hard enough! That one doesn’t count!”

She tried again, apparently successfully, as he didn’t object. She did the other cheek as well before settling into a slow rhythm. She was up to ten when she started gasping at the accumulating pain and the unexpected pleasure.

“Eleven! Ooo!” she yelped with a strike to both cheeks. “Twelve! Oh God! Thirteen! Oh, Daddy, it hurts, but it feels really good too! Fourteen! Ooo! Fifteen! Oh my God! Mmm! Sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, nineteen, twenty! Okay, Daddy?” she asked, feeling the delicious sting of the extra five quick-time spanks she gave each cheek.

“Good girl! Now lie on your back with your knees up and apart nice and wide!”

“Ooo! Can I touch my pussy? Please!?” she pled.

“Yes. Using only your fingers, no toys, I want to hear you ... ungh! ... hear you make yourself cum!”

“I want to hear you too, Scott!” she said, realizing he was pleasuring himself while instructing and listening to her. “Put your phone on speaker!”

Scott placed his phone on the seat of the chair right below his throbbing cock, and while he could hear her fingers in her squishy wet slit, she probably couldn’t hear anything while he stroked himself. He decided to provide a verbal commentary to make up for it.

“Oh, Summer! I can hear how wet your pussy is, and it’s gonna make me cum soon! Finger fuck yourself while you rub your clit! Imagine my fingers sliding into your wet pussy!” he said, continuing the sexy one-sided dialog.

The two of them provided a gasping, groaning, and panting soundtrack of their mutual masturbation until Scott came, with Summer following close behind.

“Oh my God, Scott! That was incredible!”

“It was!” he said while trying to clean up the mess on the bed in his hotel room.

“Can I tell Harry about it?” she asked, realizing it might also get him going.

“Sure. Speaking of Harry, I was thinking about the first time he caught us, which made me wonder. If watching us was such a turn-on for him, might he want to do it again?”

“What? You mean watch us in bed!? I couldn’t do that! I’d be too self-conscious!”

“Not sitting in a chair by the bed like a front-row spectator, but from a distance like that first time. A voyeur watching from the doorway. We wouldn’t even know when he arrived or see him peeping through a crack in the door.”

“Sounds interesting, but I don’t know if he’d want to. Are you sure you want to?”

“I don’t want to see him either, but apart from that, I don’t care as long as he doesn’t interfere. Another advantage is we’re not restricted to lunchtime or weekdays. We could do it this Saturday if everyone’s agreeable.”

“I’ll ask him, but I don’t want to do that on the phone. Could we still do it if I wait to ask him until he’s home Friday evening?”

“Sure! I have no plans for the weekend. None that would keep me from loving my sexy Summer!”

They agreed to wait till Friday to ask him, though she almost brought it up when he called that night. The more she thought about it, the more she liked it and hoped Harry would too. She could see herself showing off, knowing or suspecting he was watching.

Harry surprised his family by arriving a couple of hours earlier than planned. The atmosphere in the house, felt by even the kids, was so upbeat these days, and they all greeted him warmly when he came in the door. They shared a long, passionate kiss that spoke of an equally passionate evening to come.

After a great dinner, cleaning the kitchen, and getting the kids in bed, the couple sat on the sofa, wrapped up in each other, enjoying a glass of red wine and the closeness of their bodies.

“So. Did you and Scott have some time together this week?” Harry asked expectantly.

“No, we didn’t. He was traveling too!” she said, noting his instant chagrin. “But we did have phone sex yesterday,” she offered, surprised when his face lit up again.

“Really? Will you tell me about it?”

“Okay. Let’s go in the bedroom, though,” she suggested, wondering if he’d be interested in a live demonstration.

She sat him on the bed and stood a few paces away before beginning.

“I was dressed pretty much like this. Just shorts and a T-shirt, but no bra. He told me to take my pants off and tell him about my panties,” she said as she slid her shorts down and off. “I told him I was wearing sexy black panties, but he knew I was lying. Then he asked me about my bra, and when I told him I wasn’t wearing one, he made me take off my shirt,” she continued, feeling dampness in her crotch as she pulled her shirt over her head, noting Harry’s fidgeting as she removed her bra.

“He told me I was a naughty girl and that I needed a spanking. I didn’t want to spank myself, Harry, but he made me do it!” Retrieving the hairbrush from her dresser, she went to the bed and stacked the pillows again. “He had me stack all the pillows in the middle of the bed and lie on top of them like this,” she showed him, noting his increasing agitation. “Then he told me to pull my panties down and give myself ten good whacks on each side. I didn’t want to do it, but he made it fifteen when I complained!” Reaching back, she made a show of pulling her panties down, taking hold of the hairbrush, and raising it high.

“And then I spanked myself!” she cried, doing it again and crying ‘Ooo’ and ‘Ow’ though not nearly as hard as she had done it for Scott. “I got to fifteen, and then I gave myself five more quickly, like this! Ooo! Oh yeah! Mmm, because it felt so good! I really like getting spanked, Harry!” she bragged as she watched him first loosen the first few buttons of his shirt and then remove it altogether.

“After the spanking, he made me take my panties off and lie on the bed like this,” she said, positioning herself such that Harry was between her legs with a close-up view of her wet pussy. “Then I had to finger my pussy, like this ... Ooo! Mmm! ... and put my fingers in my pussy until I ...” she stopped as she saw Harry jump up and practically rip his pants off.

“Oh God, Summer! I want you! I want to ... to ... to fuck you!” he cried to her great surprise and jumped on the bed, quickly ramming his cock into her dripping wet pussy.

“Holy shit, Harry!” she screamed and came after a few thrusts.

Like a man possessed, Harry showed Summer that he could ‘fuck’ her too, which he proceeded to do a second time as well, with Summer licking and sucking him back into shape before climbing atop his wife again.

“So, I guess you liked my little demonstration, Harry?” she asked between gasping breaths.

“Yes! It was really, um, exciting! He really had you do all that to yourself?” he asked in disbelief.

“He did. If you liked watching me by myself, would you like to watch me with Scott?” she asked, hoping she wasn’t stepping over a line when a confused look appeared on his face. “I don’t mean like sitting right next to us, but like you did when you caught us together. From the hall, maybe? Peeking through a crack in the door?”

“Oh! Wow! You’d be okay with that?” he asked. “I’ve thought about it but didn’t think you’d want to.”

“Scott and I talked about it, and as long as we can’t see you and you don’t interfere in any way, we’d be okay with it. Do you want to try it?”

“Yes!” he said immediately. “When?”

“Tomorrow evening?”

He couldn’t agree fast enough and wanted to start planning immediately. He would take the kids to his mother’s house in the early evening for a sleepover. Scott would come while he was gone. She’d text him just before they started, signaling him to return and watch through a wide gap in the doorway, making no sound or any movement that would make his presence known. When they were done, Scott would leave without ever seeing Harry.

MarilynAmore
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarilynAmore

The plan was concocted between Scott and Summer, so she knew he’d be okay with it. They hit one snag when his parents couldn’t take the kids, but hers agreed at the last minute with some light arm-twisting from Summer, saying she and Harry needed a night alone.

The time arrived for Harry to leave, and he kissed her lovingly as if to stake his claim. He reminded her to text him when Scott arrived, nodding their heads together like a couple of spies confirming the plan was ‘a go.’

 

“I’m always going first,” she replied to Scott’s usual question about what she’d like first.

She had a plan of her own, and knowing Harry would return in ten to fifteen minutes, she wanted him to see her getting spanked, as that would be something new for him. After taking Scott’s pants down and sucking him off right in the foyer, they headed to the bedroom, where they took their time undressing each other till all they had on were their bottoms.

Other than a final glance toward the opening in the doorway and the dark hall beyond, she tried to put Harry out of her mind, thinking she’d enjoy herself more without a constant reminder that they were being watched.

“Mmm, I dreamt about holding these all week!” he said as he took her breasts in hand and pushed them together, his tongue jumping from one to the other while she shoved them in his face.

“Oh! I missed you too!” she said sincerely; the week without Harry or Scott had dragged on endlessly.

Scott turned her around to wrap his arms around her from behind, with one hand manhandling her tits again and the other slipping down between her legs.

“Your panties are very wet, little girl. Have you been naughty again?” he asked as his hand retreated only to slip into her panties with a loud ‘Ohhh!’ from her. “Hm? Have you been a bad girl?” he asked again when she didn’t reply.

“I’m sorry, Daddy! Are you gonna spank me?”

“Bad girls need to be spanked, don’t they? Tell me! Do you need a spanking, Summer?”

“Yes, Daddy! Take me over your knee and spank my bottom!”

Moving to the bed, he sat down and pulled her onto his lap with her torso resting on the bed and a pillow she’d placed there for her to hold onto during her spanking. Consumed by their desire for each other, neither was aware their audience of one had arrived in time to see his hand slip into her panties.

For Scott and Summer, this was another tantalizing tryst where they both knew that almost anything goes, but for Harry, it was what he’d wanted again since he first caught them together. He’d spent very little time trying to figure it out and had completely given up until Summer offered him this fantastic experience. He was hard when he walked in the door from the garage and, since then, had tried his best to pace himself, not wanting it to end too soon.

She was moaning as his hand grazed across her quivering cheeks, wanting so badly to feel that first tantalizing smack. Though she liked the feeling of his hands, especially when they strayed between her legs and cheeks, it always seemed too long before the spanking began.

“Spank me, Daddy! Ow! Ooo!” she cried when that first startling spank landed.

Always changing things up just a little, Scott avoided rhythms and patterns, delivering groups of spanks to random spots on her beautiful bottom, and it wasn’t long before each side glowed with a dark pink hue. He’d even waited longer than usual to tug her little pink panties down to her knees.

“Oh God! Yeah! Spank me! Give my naughty bottom a good spanking,” she wailed as she lifted her hips, asking for more at times, and tucked them in to protect them at others.

Harry had hoped the spanking would be done by the time he got there as that had seemed the least exciting part of their sexual repertoire, but seeing it now left him transfixed at the sight and the sound of her bottom being smacked. Her begging for more with both actions and words was equally enthralling. Knowing he could never do that to her made this experience all the more surprising as he found his hand inside his pants without knowing how it got there.

“I’ll spare you the hairbrush, little girl, but you’ll get fifty more fast and hard! Ready?” Scott warned.

“Sixty! Please? Ow-ow-ow-ow-ow!” she yelped as he began without her knowing what the final number would be.

All on her sit spots, he moved from cheek to cheek, announcing the count after each ten with her groaning as the pain increased rapidly. He stopped at fifty.

“Now the extra ten you asked for, and I’m sure you meant ten on each cheek!” he said and counted ten hard spanks on one side, followed by ten more on the other, while Summer squirmed wildly in delicious delirium.

Harry didn’t see Scott soothing the sting with her still in his lap as he ran for the guest bathroom, tugged his pants down, and jerked his cock for the few seconds it took to spew his semen into the toilet. He sat there for a few moments in disbelief of the extraordinary pleasure he got from this voyeuristic activity, but he was woken from his reverie by a plaintive cry of ‘Oh Scott!’ from the room down the hall. He almost flushed but reminded himself in time to remain quiet.

After a soothing massage of her bright red cheeks, she stood before Scott, kneeling at her feet with his face in her crotch, licking with abandon.

“Oh God, yes! Eat me, Scott! Eat my pussy!” she cried, her knees getting weaker as both hands got in the act, probing both holes. “Oh fuck! Oh! Ho! Ho!” she panted and came in his face.

Harry could see Scott’s face awash in her syrup while Summer pulled him in, her body supported by him beneath her. He saw her body shudder involuntarily as she felt his tongue lapping up her juice. When she pulled him up to kiss him, Scott’s hands came off her ass, revealing the fiery red glow of her punished bottom.

“Fuck me? Please? Fuck me, Scott!” Harry heard her whisper at first but louder and more demanding as her pleading continued.

Without waiting for an answer, Summer climbed on the bed on her hands and knees, bending down to rest on her elbows and waving her glistening wet pussy in invitation. He quickly dropped his boxers, climbed on behind her, and teased her with the tip of his stiff shaft poking and stroking, threatening to penetrate but holding back.

“Come on, Scott! Fuck me! I want your cock in my cunt! Oh! Oh! Oh my God!” she cried as he sheathed his sword in her silky scabbard.

Pulling out an inch or two each time, he punched her pussy as she cried out with each blow. Exclamations, grunts, and groans accompanied the longer thrusts that followed, and before long, she was cumming again, this time her thighs trembling just before she let it take her.

Having cum once already, Scott wasn’t ready for his climax, and though he lightened up on the ferocity of his attack, he pressed on, gliding smoothly in and out of her dripping slot.

Harry had tugged his underwear down, the only clothing he left on after his first trip to the bathroom, and after watching Summer barely recover from the last orgasm and get all wound up for another, he was ready for another himself.

“Holy fuck!” he heard her scream as he ran to the bathroom again, barely making it before his second deposit of the evening shot forth. He sat there wondering when, if ever, he’d cum twice in so short a time. He hoped he had at least one more in him for when Scott was gone and Summer was his again.

Scott rolled to lay on his side, pulling Summer’s hot, quaking body against his as he nuzzled her neck, kissing and whispering not-so-sweet nothings in her ear. He loved the smile that greeted him when she turned to face him, their eyes darting from one to the other before leaning in for a long, tongue-twisted kiss.

Pushing him down to lie on his back, she climbed on him with his cum dripping from her pussy onto his chest while she took him in her mouth again, the mixed flavors of them both assaulting her tongue.

Harry was back at his post in time to see her lean forward to engulf his flaccid cock, its smaller size allowing her to take it all in, rolling it around in her mouth like hard candy, but this candy was getting harder and larger as her tongue licked and flicked. She wasn’t doing anything to Scott that she hadn’t done with him, but watching her do it and seeing her facial expressions had him growing yet again. He made a mental note to keep his eyes open the next time.

“Oh fuck, Summer!” Scott sighed as he caressed her taut ass in brief lapses of attention. “Sit on my face! Please!?” he begged, “I want to lick you while you stuff your pussy in my mouth!”

Summer ignored his request for a moment, enjoying her candy, but her sexy smile when she turned around reminded him that this was one of her favorite ways to cum. On her hands and knees again, she inched into position, holding her tantalizing twat just out of his reach for his tongue.

Rocking her hips to and fro with her fingers plying her slippery lips, she teased him, knowing how badly he wanted to be smothered by her swollen pussy.

Harry could feel the torture in her teasing even though he wouldn’t want to be in Scott’s place. Something about her holding back what Scott desperately wanted had him reaching for his growing dick yet again. With his palm, he rubbed his crotch, accepting that he might not cum again and had to save the last for Summer.

Finally giving in and letting Scott have his toy, she held still while he lifted his head to run his tongue through her seeping slit to her moaning accompaniment. Gradually her hips started rocking, expanding his tongue’s reach from clit to anus.

“Oh fuck!” she cried as her hips were doing all the work; Scott’s face just something to rub her playful pussy against. Her body stiffened for a moment, and Scott took over.

Harry stared, incredulous, as he watched Summer cum again! Scott’s face was made shiny as she wiped her oozing pussy from nose to chin. He’d lost count of how many times she had cum and almost cried out when he saw her try to get up, only to have Scott pull her back down on his face again as their violent gyrations had her whole body shaking when she came once more. Harry briefly remembered her comment that one could cum more than once, but what? Four? Five times now?

Scott and Summer smiled at each other, knowing they’d saved what they considered the best for last. Sliding back off his chest, she leaned down to kiss his sticky, wet face and lips. Hands soothed excited bodies as they calmed down, wanting to start the last climb to ecstasy from the beginning.

“Fuck me, Summer? Please?” he pled, knowing they were both ready and watched as she raised her hips while taking his cock in hand and guiding it into her velvety puss. “Oh fuck!” he said as she slid down, fully engulfing his shaft. She squirmed in place, just enjoying the fullness before starting her ride.

They’d both cum so many times tonight that they knew the ride would be long and lusty. Scott’s hands moved from her hips to her tits and back again repeatedly while Summer used his shoulders for support. His hips rose to meet hers halfway as they settled into an accelerating rhythm.

Harry was mesmerized by the clear view of Scott’s cock disappearing inside his wife’s pussy. Their hips came together with a ‘slap’ that added to the other grunts, groans, and gasps as he watched them.

“Oh, Scott!” she cried as their peak approached, their hips a blur as they jerked into each other and finally came almost simultaneously.

Summer lay atop Scott’s chest as their bodies shook from both the effort and the orgasm, while Harry ran to the bathroom, again just making it in time.

“Wow! Summer!” Scott exclaimed as she fell to the bed beside him, still panting. “You were possessed!” he said, wiping her clinging hair from her wet, sweaty face to kiss her gently. She wondered whether having a spectator was what drove her, but she didn’t want to remind him of it.

Eventually, they got up from the bed; Summer used the bathroom to make herself presentable for Harry while Scott dressed. They hugged and exchanged a few pleasantries before saying goodbye, neither mentioning their voyeur.

Suspecting that was the finale, Harry stayed in the bathroom until he heard Scott walk by. It took a while, but not hearing any more enthusiastic comments or gasps from the bedroom confirmed his suspicion. He stood in the bathroom doorway, waiting to hear the front door close before making his way to the bedroom.

The door was now standing open, and he stopped there looking at his beautiful wife, who, apart from looking a bit tired, smiled from the bed, wearing his favorite negligee and panties.

“There’s my incredible Harry!” she said, holding her arms out and beckoning him to join her.

“I love you, Summer!” he said as he sat on the bed next to her and holding her face in his hands, kissed her lovingly.

“I love you, too, Harry!”

--===<<<O>>>===--

Harry seems very happy with this new twist, but will Scott and Summer be able to keep him interested and, if so, how? Intrigued? Read on! Remember to 'Like' and/or 'Favorite' my story if it pleased you and Thanks For Reading!!

Published 
Written by 2bespanked
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments