Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

More Than a MILF - More To His Liking - Pt. 7

"Harry takes a giant step forward as he accepts a submissive side he didn't know he had."

65
11 Comments 11
2.0k Views 2.0k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Author's Notes

"Too much to cover in a single chapter at the Different Dreams Hotel!"

Harry was more nervous than he could remember ever being with Summer. He felt like a switch had been flipped and wondered what living with her calling the shots would be like. He knew he wanted to be her naughty boy and be taken over her knee for a spanking, but there were other aspects of what she did with Scott that were still distasteful to him. Would they be different if he were doing her bidding?

Thoughts were racing through his mind at light speed when he saw the door handle turn. ‘No turning back now!’ he said to himself as Summer stepped into the room and stopped cold, just staring at him. He hoped the placement of the chair and the tent in the sexy, silky boxers she’d bought for him spoke of his sincerity.

“Summer? I’ve been a very bad boy!” he said with a shaky voice.

It was her turn now to be utterly dumbfounded. His progress in their sexcapades could be called glacial, but this … this was a giant leap forward. Feeling like she’d been standing still for too long, she went to stand at his side, stroking his face with one hand while the other rubbed his back.

“I know, but we’re gonna take care of that now, aren’t we?”

“Yes, Summer,” he replied meekly, his nerves threatening to shake him to pieces.

“You deserve to be spanked, don’t you?” she started, and he nodded. “Do you want me to take you over my knee and give you a spanking? Tell me!” she said a little louder when he nodded again.

“Please. I want you to spank me. OH!” he yelped when she spanked his left cheek. “Over your knee. Pull my pants down and … and give me a spanking,” he pled, feeling like he could cum just from voicing his wishes.

She kissed him gently, then took his arm to pull him to her side as she sat in the chair he’d placed.

“Okay, Harry. Lay across my knees,” she instructed, pulling him down, feeling a bit of resistance, and attributing it correctly to nerves. She helped him shift his position so his bottom was on top of her right thigh. She caressed his cheeks, thinking about how his cute butt was one of the many things that attracted her to him.

Still nervous, he fidgeted on her lap but sighed in appreciation of her comforting hands on his bottom. He suddenly remembered how he loved feeling her hands on his bottom when they made love. He started breathing erratically when he realized that those soft caresses would soon be hard, painful spanks.

“I’m going to begin now, Harry. Once I start, I will not stop until I believe you’ve had enough. I decide how long, how hard and how many! Do you understand?”

“Yes, Summer.”

“And you’ll call me Miss when you’re getting your spankings! Ready?”

“Yes, Sum … um, Miss!” he said, noting the word spankings’ plural form. For the first time, he realized this wasn’t likely a one-time event, and while that was what he wanted, he wondered if he might feel differently once she was done with him today.

She began slowly, tentatively, spanking his firm cheeks just hard enough to hurt, enjoying as she did with Scott the way his muscular buttocks compressed briefly and returned to shape, ready for another.

“Oh! Ow! Ooo! Ouch! Mmm!” he exclaimed, pleasurable cries mixed liberally with painful gasps.

It wasn’t what he was expecting, although his expectations weren’t clear even when he laid upon her lap. He knew it would be painful, though not how much, and he hadn’t expected to like the pain. He wanted to be subservient to Summer, letting her take charge of him and do whatever made her happy.

“Ow! Please, Miss! Harder?” he phrased as a question, not sure if he really wanted it.

“Good boy, Harry! You know you need to be punished for all those years of boring sex, don’t you?” she replied, yanking his boxers down just below his pink cheeks. “On your bare bottom, now! It’s going to hurt more!” she warned, spanking a little harder but concentrating on one cheek before switching to the other.

“Ow-ow-ow-ow! Yes, Miss! Spank me!” he begged, squirming on her lap in response to the delicious pain on each naked cheek. He loved how she responded with an arm wrapped tightly around his waist to control his movements. Her hand on his bare bottom felt so right, so intimate.

“Hold still!”

She, too, couldn’t believe how much she was enjoying this. She liked spanking Scott, but something about having Harry over her knee added an unexpected element of pleasure. Was it getting even, or just that he was finally coming out of the dark ages? She wasn’t sure, but she suspected this would be a regular occurrence from here on.

Harry’s cries increased in both volume and frequency, but he showed no signs of resisting. They both knew he wanted this today and in the future.

“Almost done, Harry. Fifty more! Ready?” she warned.

Grunting his readiness, she began five on one side and five more on the other, with the intensity ratcheted up with each cycle and all on the lower soft side of his cheeks. She still had her arm around his waist, but he wasn’t moving like he had been. He held still, wanting to feel each and every spank, knowing it would soon be over.

Summer was astonished at his acceptance of her will, her wet pussy testament to her enjoyment of his newfound submission. She’d test him again when the spanking ended and felt like she was spanking as hard as she could for the last ten.

“Ow! Oww! Oh God! Yeow!” he cried with each hard smack, collapsing over her lap like a wet towel after the last one fell, breathing heavily.

“You can get up now,” she said after he calmed a bit.

Harry scrambled clumsily off her lap and stood with his hands on his dark pink cheeks as soon as he could.

“Hurts, doesn’t it?” she asked, noticing his waning erection.

“Yes, Miss.”

“But it feels good too!”

“Yes, Miss,” he said with a touch of smile on his lips.

“It’s customary to show your gratitude after a spanking,” she instructed, wondering how he’d react.

“Thank you for spank …” he started.

“Not with words. With your tongue, Harry,” she interrupted, looking hard at his face for his reaction, seeing only an instant of concern before acceptance. “Take my panties off and eat my pussy! And notice I said, ‘Eat my pussy,’ Harry. Not lick!”

He knew it was a test when he knelt before her. He was expected, and he wanted to do whatever she asked. He only hoped his inexperience wouldn’t be a factor in pleasing her as he reached for the waist of her panties to pull them down as she lifted off the chair to allow their removal.

Moving out to the edge of the chair, she spread her legs, inviting him in, and he accepted the invitation. Sliding his hands up the insides of her thighs, he caressed and squeezed them gently before fingers spread her sloppy, wet lips apart for his tongue. The tip of his oral appendage teased as it traversed her well-used slit, pausing at the top to bait her clit to come out and play.

Summer had had enough gentle foreplay for one evening, and grabbing his head in both hands, she pulled his face into her crotch.

“I don’t want slow and gentle anymore tonight, Harry! I want it hard and fast, and I want to cum! Now!” she demanded as she moved her hips in concert with her hands, directing his mouth and tongue this way and that while painting his face with her abundant juice.

“Come on! Eat me, Harry! Eat my cunt! Oh yeah! That’s it!” she added as he sucked her swollen and sore lips into his mouth and slathered them with his tongue.

Finally realizing she’d no longer be satisfied, if she ever were, with his meager attempts to please her orally, he ate her pussy, just as she’d demanded. Showing a level of energy that was lacking before, he slurped and sucked and licked like like she was the best thing he’d ever tasted and found he liked it, the taste growing on him. With her fingers in his hair, pulling him in and grinding her sticky, wet snatch against his face, he was just a toy for her to play with, and it wasn’t long before she came.

“Again!” she demanded, wanting to rid him of the notion of cumming only once.

He’d pulled back only briefly, watching her syrupy nectar flowing from her pussy before she pulled him back in for more. Her animated response, hips rocking her lips past his mouth, and her hands in his hair drove him to give even more, addicted to pleasing her.

ElvingBell1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElvingBell1

“Oh God, Harry! That’s it! Just keep doing that!” she cried as his fingers fucked and tongue teased her to another building climax. Her body went rigid while her thighs trembled and quaked. “Oh! OH! Ohh! Hah! Hah! Ahhhhmmmmmm!” she gasped as her whole body was rocked by the best orgasm she could remember having with Harry.

Harry sat back and watched her quiver and shake to short, staccato breaths, pleased with himself and what he’d given her.

“Was that good, Sum … um, Miss!?” he asked sincerely, “Or am I gonna get spanked again?” he added, unsure how he’d react if she wanted him back across her knee.

“Come here!” she said, reaching for him and pulling his head onto her lap. “That was more than good, Harry! Do you want me to spank you again?” she asked, not wanting to, but would if he wanted it.

“Not tonight, Miss. But tomorrow? Yes! Please?”

Though exhausted, she was happier than she could have imagined. Their first night in this playhouse was more than a success, although she wondered where she’d get the stamina for two more full days. If it were just the nights, she was sure she’d not only handle it but love it; however, if there were similar daytime activities, she might need a vacation from her vacation.

She petted Harry’s hair as his head lay in her lap, his mouth and nose just inches from her fragrant pussy. She marveled at the change in him, wondering if he’d progress further still this weekend. She bent down to kiss his cheek and whisper in his ear.

“I want you to fuck me, Harry! Don’t make love to me; fuck me!” she demanded, wishing she could get on top and ride him, but as weak as she was, she’d prefer him on top.

He lifted his head from her lap, rose on his knees, and kissed her with all the passion he could muster. He felt she was handing him back some control, so he took her hand, led her to the bed, watching as she climbed on and, with knees up and apart, reached for him.

“I love you, Summer!” he said as he knelt between her legs.

“I love you, too, Harry! Now, fuck me good!”

He slid in smoothly, and they both sighed their satisfaction as his larger cock filled her. Resting on his elbows, he feasted on her tits, largely ignored up to this point as he pumped her dripping and sticky pussy.

“That’s it, Harry! Fuck me!” she cried with her hands on his ass, pulling him into her.

Somehow she summoned the energy to meet him stroke for stroke, her ass coming off the bed as they came together with force. Letting go of his ass, she spanked each cheek and, seeing the reaction on his face, spanked again.

“Oh yeah! Spank me, Summer, while I fuck your cunt!”

“Harry!” she exclaimed, shocked at his unaccustomed use of such vulgar words, further amazed at his changes.

A dozen spanks later, he came like a cannon; each salvo felt inside, triggering her climax with the second pulse.

He fell on top of her, holding her tightly, kissing her face and neck when his breathing calmed enough. They both knew something extraordinary had just happened, though neither felt the need to express that thought, rolling to their sides and hugging joyfully.

Eventually, they fell asleep with him on his back and her head on his shoulder. Sometime later, he pulled the sheets up over them, their bodies having cooled sufficiently to welcome the warmth of the covers. They moved through the night but never lost contact despite deep sleep.

Summer woke to another surprise, his hard cock poking her between her cheeks. She’d never known him to have ‘morning wood’ and took it as another harbinger of change. Rocking her hips against it, she eventually woke him up fully aroused.

“Mmm! You feel so good, Summer! You know what I’d like to do?” he asked, and her smile was enough of a response to continue. “I want to fuck you from behind! What do they call it, doggy-style?”

“Ooo! I’d like that too!” she said, moving to get up on all fours.

Harry knelt behind her, fingering her pussy to get her even wetter, even leaning in to lick her a few times before lining up and plunging into her. Holding her hips the way he’d seen Scott do it, he pulled her into his thrusts, her ass slapping against his hips.

She let him do all the work as she bent with her chest against the mattress, grunting with each powerful thrust, reminding her yet again of how much he had changed. Already, a climax was near when, in days past, she often didn’t reach one, and certainly not this quickly.

“Oh yeah, Harry! Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh! Oh God!”

Feeling her body react, he sped up, forgoing intensity for speed as he watched his shaft slide in and out of her clutching pussy. Feeling that now familiar bliss of a real orgasm coming, a fleeting memory of just ejaculating made this new sensation all the more joyful as he struggled to hold on, wanting every last bit of it.

“Harry! I’m gonna cum! Cum with me!” she cried as she pushed back against his lunges.

Seconds later, his pulsing cock releasing its payload triggered her release as well, as he lay forward over her hunched body, kissing her neck. His hands slid between her body and the bed, wanting to feel her breasts heaving into his hands as they gasped for air together. Even this was new, as he’d never spent any time afterward, and she put her hands over his, encouraging him to squeeze them hard, provoking aftershocks.

Eventually, they fell to the bed together, rolling to face each other with sated smiles.

“I can’t believe how much you’ve changed, Harry! You’ve come such a long way these past weeks, and I love how much you’ve been enjoying it!”

“I’m sorry, Summer,” he said, his eyes glassy with tears.

“Why are you sorry? This is wonderful, isn’t it?”

“Yes. Yes, it is. More than I would ever have imagined before.”

“So what are you sorry for?” she asked, though she thought she knew the answer now.

“I’m sorry for not listening to you, neglecting you all those years.”

“I didn’t know it could be like this either,” she replied, realizing there was someone else to thank for that, but she didn’t want to mention his name at the moment.

“I know it was Scott who opened your eyes to it, Summer. We both have him to thank for this reawakening.”

“I would say you’ve been more than understanding of him, but you enjoyed watching us together. Has that changed?”

“Would you be disappointed if I said no?” he asked, fearing she’d want him to give up his voyeuristic pleasure.

“No! No, not at all! But I want you to know that it’s you I love, Harry!”

“Oh, Summer! I love you too,” he cried, real tears rolling down his cheeks.

They held each other tightly as they enjoyed the luxury of lying in bed together with nowhere to go and nothing to do. They didn’t speak, choosing to savor the comfort and quiet of their lengthy lie-in.

When they did get up, it was only because they were hungry. Needing a refresh, they got to try the fantastic shower, also designed with sex in mind. Large enough to accommodate several people, they couldn’t resist the temptation to pleasure each other with fingers and tongues while water blasted at them from jets on all four walls and the ceiling.

Harry knelt at Summer’s feet and buried his face in what had become his favorite place, licking her slightly nubby pussy until she came with trembling thighs. Switching places, she swallowed his cock and spanked his sexy butt until he gave her a mouthful.

Standing together, soapy hands covered every inch of their bodies, threatening to ignite them again, but Summer’s growling stomach reminded them of their hunger.

Going down for breakfast and arriving at the restaurant reminded them that they were not alone, and suddenly, with many people around them, they felt some embarrassment that all these strangers would know that they were there for sex, just sex.

Eventually, as they ate, they realized they were all there for the same thing, and their imaginations ran wild, wondering what kind of naughty things these people were up to. They giggled like schoolchildren as they discussed specific couples, guessing at what their kinks would be. It had the additional effect of making them both very horny again.

“Do you want to go back to the room, or should I text Scott?” she asked, desire written on her face.

“Text Scott! I can wait my turn!”

--===<<<O>>>===--

So, Harry has a submissive streak in him! Do you think he will be able to accept it in full? More to come and remember if you liked my story to 'Like' and/or 'Favorite' it before you go and Thanks For Reading!

Published 
Written by 2bespanked
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments