Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

More Than a MILF - More Than He Expected - Pt. 6

"The threesome have a weekend getaway at a hotel designed to enhance every aspect of their sexy fun."

82
15 Comments 15
3.0k Views 3.0k
5.1k words 5.1k words

Author's Notes

"I hope you're enjoying this story's twists and turns as much as I am!"

As they lay together in the afterglow of Harry’s reclaiming of his wife, he wanted to talk, but Summer was exhausted. She hadn’t expected her husband to respond so energetically after watching her with Scott, so between her two lovers in one evening, she was too tired to do anything more but sleep.

“I’m sorry, Harry. I just can’t keep my eyes open. Love you! Good night,” she said in a near whisper and rolled onto her side to sleep.

Harry lay awake for a while, digesting what had just happened and reflecting on how diametrically opposed to his ‘normal’ way of thinking it was. He tried to figure out what it was about watching his wife having more than just sex with another man that appealed to him so much but ended that line of inquiry without coming to a conclusion. He was quite happy with the way things were right now, but would he be able to continue? Would he eventually tire of sharing his wife and later be disgusted with her desires? Would he then want to return to the way it was before? What would Summer think of that? What if she started up with someone else? Would she leave him?

None of these questions had answers, and he went to sleep, deciding to let things be as they were but watch for any dangerous developments.

The following day, everyone was still elated about the prior evening's activities. Harry seemed happier than ever, and Summer was on cloud nine, having just had the best night of sex she could remember. The fact that Harry was a part of it still surprised her but pleased her all the same.

Scott had agreed with Summer that she should initiate any contact between them so as not to appear like he was intruding on her marriage, so Summer texted him in the morning and got an enthusiastic response about continuing.

As the evening approached, Summer was feeling randy again but didn’t see how they could arrange another date with both her men on such short notice. It got her thinking about the future and how they would work this new arrangement into their daily schedules; well, not daily, but hopefully at least weekly, she conceded.

“Harry?” she called out, finding him in the den working on his laptop, but far from ignoring her like before, he put it down and offered his lap for her to sit in. She gratefully accepted his open arms and kissed him lovingly.

“What’s up, Summer?” he asked with a smile.

“Would you mind if I went to meet Scott at the park?”

“At the park? When?” he asked, not thinking of the park as a place where they could have their usual fun.

“Yeah. We did it once before at night, late on a Sunday like this! He made a picnic of my pussy!” she said coyly.

“You mean tonight?” he asked with surprise but warming to the idea in more ways than one.

“Uh-huh!”

“You’ll tell me about it when you return?” he questioned.

“Of course! I want you to fuck me, Harry!”

“Oof! Okay. The kids are in bed?”

“Sound asleep! I won’t even be gone an hour!”

“I’ll wait for you in bed!” he said.

Summer kissed him and went running for her phone. It was only nine-thirty. With any luck, they’d meet by ten and be home by eleven.

‘Hey, Scott! Wanna meet me in the park? Or rather eat me in the park? LOL!’

‘Yum! 20 minutes?’

‘C U then!’

She changed into a loose-fitting dress and removed her panties, all for easy access. She told Harry she was leaving and kissed him goodbye. In less than ten minutes, she was sitting under the same shelter as before, waiting for Scott and getting wetter by the second.

“Harry knows you’re here?” he asked after a warm hug with four wandering hands.

“He’s waiting for me to give him a blow-by-blow description. Speaking of blowing!” she said with a sly smile and patted the tabletop, suggesting she be the first to ‘eat.’

Scott sat on the table and lifted his hips to allow her to pull his elastic pants down below his knees. “Great minds think alike!” she said when she found him without underwear as well.

Holding his growing cock in both hands, she leaned in to kiss him with plenty of tongue. With a sexy wink and bitten lower lip, she moved down to take him into her mouth.

“Oh God, Summer!” he sighed as she sucked him to full size.

With one hand holding tightly at the base, her head bobbed on his rock-hard cock as his breathing deepened with occasional gasps when her tongue found that special place underneath the glans.

She pulled him toward her a few inches, giving her other hand access to his anus, her finger teasing him around the rim and pushing the tip into the tight opening.

“There’s a bottle of lube in my pocket!” he whispered through panting breaths.

Summer smiled as she fished around his pants, now bunched up around his ankles, felt the bottle on the right side, and took a few more seconds to get it out of his pocket. Squeezing a small pool into her left hand, she dipped her finger in and twisted it around, coating it liberally. With that same smile, she pressed her slick finger in an inch or two, then came back for more lube before sliding her whole finger in, getting dangerously loud gasps from Scott as she pumped her finger into his clenching hole.

Spreading the remaining fluid over the base of his cock and sac, her fingers slid easily over the sensitive area while her mouth went back to work on the other end.

“Holy fuck!” Scott cried as he was fucked, licked, and stroked to a fast-approaching climax.

“Shhh!” Summer said quickly before driving him to the final lap and over the finish line, his warm, syrupy seed shooting into her willing mouth. She swallowed with one quick gulp and licked a drop or two from her lips. A sharp intake of breath accompanied the removal of her finger from his butt.

Standing between his legs, she brushed the hair away from his sweaty face and kissed him on his cheeks and forehead before he grabbed her to plant his mouth on hers.

“Jesus! That was incredible!” he sighed through uneven breaths as he moved to trade places with her. “Your turn!” he said as he moved to the bench, and Summer took his place on the tabletop.

With his hands on her knees, he pushed her dress up and smiled when her beautiful, bare pussy came into view.

“You have such a pretty pussy!” he said, licking his lips.

“Oh God! Eat me, Scott!”

Teasing with his fingers first, one pair spread her lips apart while the other stroked between, slipping inside on the downstroke and pressing on her hard little nubbin on the upstroke. He moved in with tongue outstretched, taking the place of his roving finger.

With both hands free, he sucked her swollen lips into his mouth, his tongue feasting on her familiar flavor while squirting some lube into his palm and coating his finger, just as she had. Slowly, a single digit worked its way inside her bottom, squishing around in the tight tunnel.

Breathing quickly, she felt the finger slide out, and she came when he rammed it back into her ass, leaving her struggling for air while his tongue lapped up a fresh supply of her juicy juice.

Not letting up, his fingers worked both holes while his tongue concentrated on her clit. As one finger came out, the other went in, her shaking thighs signaling another orgasm about to hit. Grunting and groaning as the assault brought it crashing down on her again.

“Oh fuck!” she gasped.

“Sure! I’d love to!” he said with a chuckle.

“In my ass, Scott! Fuck my ass!” she said between gulps of air. “Quickly! Before someone sees!” she said, fearful that their careless cries had attracted someone’s attention.

Another squirt of the slippery fluid in his palm found its way to his cock and another dose inside, to her appreciative moans. He stood up and pushed her knees back to her chest, where she grabbed them to hold them in place. Pushing hard but slowly, the tip of his fleshy sword entered, and the blade followed smoothly.

“Oh my God! Oh fuck!” they both cried as he pulled back slowly while one smooth push found him inside again. Her muscles gradually relaxed enough to allow a steadily increasing pace to his thrusts.

Summer had all she could do to keep her legs up, but they shot straight up when his fingers rubbed her protruding clit. Completely forgetting where they were, she cried in a normal tone for Scott cum with her, and with an increased tempo, he did, feeling a wad of cum pass through his restricted passageway into her nether hole.

Her feet fell to the bench as he leaned over to kiss her, taking her all-but-forgotten tits in hand as well. Their necks wrapped around each other like a pair of swans, giving breathy, wet kisses wherever they could reach.

Standing up, still between her knees, he pulled his pants up from his ankles where they’d fallen, then helped Summer sit on the table.

“Wow!” he said, still struggling for air.

“Yeah, wow!” she agreed, moving to stand herself.

They held each other tightly, knowing she had to get back, and as it was approaching eleven o’clock, he, too, needed to end his day in deference to the workday following. They kissed goodbye, neither regretting the lack of time to do more, as what they did was more than either had anticipated.

Summer went into the powder room when she got home to clean up a bit for Harry. She walked into their bedroom to find Harry naked on the bed, his smile widening when she pulled her dress up, revealing her nude body underneath.

She told Harry all about their quickie in the park, leaving out the last bit as she wasn’t sure how he’d take it yet. It was more than enough to get him motivated, and he lasted long enough to give Summer one more orgasm before they pulled the covers up to get some sleep in each other’s arms.

 

Weeks passed, and the trio continued, with Scott and Summer providing Harry all the stimulation he could handle. If they couldn’t get together on the weekend, they’d resort to their midday antics, but all preferred being together as it provided an extra level of excitement that drove all their activities to new heights. But it was getting harder to arrange.

They couldn’t send the kids away every weekend, so they risked late nights when the kids were asleep, on one occasion almost getting caught by their daughter getting up to use the bathroom. They tried a Saturday midday when the kids were at a neighbor’s house, but the fear of them returning unannounced put a damper on the proceedings.

If one could measure their level of passion, they’d all be surprised to find it highest in Harry. He couldn’t wait for the next opportunity to see or hear about his wife’s sexy exploits with her outside lover. He wished they could do something that lasted more than an hour or two and started searching for a way to make it happen.

He hit upon the idea of an extended weekend away for the three of them, but hotel walls weren’t typically very soundproof, and he wanted to be sure they could all let their inhibitions down and thoroughly enjoy themselves. Perhaps a hotel that wasn’t busy, where they could get two rooms isolated from the rest? Would he have to bribe the front desk people to keep their adjacent rooms empty? That might work, but it wouldn’t keep someone in the halls from hearing something.

He was about to give up on the mini-vacation idea when he stumbled across the Different Dreams Hotel. He was searching for what he learned were called dungeons, where patrons could engage in varying degrees of BDSM from one end of the spectrum to the other. Like a dungeon, they were all so dark given their singular purpose, but it was too extreme with clientele that would make Summer and Scott look like rank amateurs, and again, it was for a couple of hours at best.

Different Dreams catered to all forms of sexual activities, boasting they could outfit your room with anything you could want. He learned about sex swings and spanking benches in the furniture category and butt plugs and strap-ons in the toy category. But what really attracted him was their Voyeur Package, which allowed for CCTV viewing of one room from another. One could even record the proceedings.

He was ready to book a weekend, reasonably sure they’d all be excited about it, but though he could speak for Summer, he had to be sure that Scott could get away for a long weekend. Summer discussed it with him; as predicted, he was all for it, suggesting a date two weeks away.

Harry booked the rooms but consulted with Summer about what they should each be outfitted with. Though she preferred the comfort and security of being over Scott’s knee when spanked, she reluctantly agreed to include the spanking bench in case they’d want to try it. She’d also been curious about implements, so they ordered the ‘Spank Me’ implement package, a wide array of implements that excluded more extreme devices like canes and whips.

When it came to their room, Summer convinced Harry to at least try the sex swing, saying it only allowed for a new position for their relatively ‘vanilla’ sex. Other than that, the room would have a bank of TV monitors displaying the feed from several cameras in the other room, covering different angles and positions. There would be several covering the bed and two others on the spanking bench, all of which Harry could control pan and zoom for.

They finished the reservation knowing they could always add other ‘toys’ if the mood struck them, and after filling Scott in on the details, they were overcome with excitement about their experiment at the unique. Harry took the more-than-willing Summer to the bedroom and ‘fucked her good’ to use his words.

The two weeks dragged on for them all while their upcoming weekend getaway was often the topic of conversation when in safe company. They did have some concerns, though. Summer wondered whether she could take almost three days of non-stop sex with two men, while Scott worried that he’d be expected to be at Summer’s beck and call and alone the rest of the time. He put those thoughts aside, reasoning that it wasn’t really so different from their usual daily interactions.

MiaBurkaaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaBurkaaa

Harry gave Summer carte blanche to purchase anything she wanted in the way of clothes for the weekend. She wished she had time to order some slutty items from Fredericks of Hollywood, but Victoria’s Secret at the mall proved up to the task of providing everything from baby dolls to bustiers.

 

The weekend finally arrived, and they drove the three hours to the city in a state of extreme anticipation. Harry and Summer checked in and were shown their room, a little embarrassed at sharing their private life with a stranger, but in the end, it was helpful to understand where everything was and how things worked to avoid having to ask for help later.

Shea was a pretty woman who, having worked there for several years, could honestly say she’d ‘seen it all.’ Harry blushed when she sat in the sex swing suspended from the ceiling, lifting and spreading her legs wide, her tight pants displaying a hint of camel toe. As if that wasn’t bad enough, she had Harry stand between her legs to show him how to adjust the height of the swing, the red in his face rising like a feverish thermometer.

Harry was impressed with the console of monitors and camera controls, playing with them a bit to understand how it all worked. He could see every part of the room yet had no idea where the room was, as intended to avoid conflicts.

They left an instruction to be notified when Scott arrived, which would be early evening as he’d had to work nearly a full day Friday, and Summer went with him when they took him to his room.

They were shown all the implements available to them in the bottom drawer of one of the two dressers. Scott allowed himself to be strapped onto the spanking bench rather than embarrass Summer further, though he was pretty sure she would neither need nor want to be restrained. Most interesting were all the cameras in the room, as they imagined what sort of view each would provide. More importantly, they were shown they had control over which cameras were on, if any. Scott was relieved that when alone, he’d have complete privacy.

Summer left Scott to unpack, and she and Harry went to the restaurant for dinner. Their conversation was understandably strained as they didn’t dare speak aloud of their plans for the evening, yet they were too excited to talk about anything else. They found themselves whispering their more salacious comments.

Scott walked into the restaurant, surprised to see Summer and Harry; his first time seeing Summer’s handsome, if somewhat backward, husband in person. He winked at her, and she couldn’t help but smile at the unusual situation of her two lovers in the same room, even though Harry was unaware of it.

They walked back to their room, wondering what strange activities might be taking place behind each closed door. They heard absolutely nothing, which was a comfort to them both. Arriving at their room, Summer changed into the sexy red boy shorts and see-thru bra she’d bought for the first night, covering up with a silky floral robe. She came out of the dressing room to find Harry pacing and went to him, hugging and kissing him to reassure him that it wouldn’t be so different from their usual clandestine games.

She got the text from Scott, signaling his readiness, and gave Harry another comforting hug before leaving and taking the elevator several floors up. She wondered if, in addition to the soundproofing of rooms, they grouped like rooms together, putting what might be the noisiest rooms where pain was desired and inflicted on the top floor for further isolation.

She knocked, and Scott opened the door immediately, holding his arms out to his beautiful Summer for a warm bear hug. They kissed passionately before Summer stood back, opened her robe, and let it fall to the floor.

“Oh God, Summer! Turn around!” he requested and groaned at the sight her her perfect ass in the tight panties. The sheer red briefs hugged the top half of her cheeks and flowed into the cleft, where they disappeared between her legs, leaving the bottom of her cheeks deliciously exposed. Turning to her front again, he noticed first how they seemed form-fitted to her pussy, which was also plainly visible, a slightly darker spot revealing her arousal.

Finished with her modeling, she had him turn around as well, showing his tight boxers also fitted to his ass and straining mightily to contain his erection. She smiled her approval and followed him as he went to the control panel next to the door and turned all the cameras on.

Taking her hand, he led her to the center of the room, turned her back to him, pulled her back against his body, and cupped both beautiful breasts that hadn’t escaped his notice, spilling out of the half-cup bra.

“Ohh, Daddy!” she moaned as a finger traced the line between her wet pussy lips. “I’m gonna be a very naughty girl! Am I gonna get a spanking?” she teased, turning to face him with a squeak from an unexpected spank.

“Bad girls need to have their bottoms spanked, don’t they?”

“Yes! Spank me, Daddy! Spank me!”

Harry zoomed in as they moved across the room to an armless upholstered chair, where Scott sat with her standing before him. He saw Scott lean in and, with his hands on her ass, pull her into his face. He saw he had a better angle on another camera and zoomed in there to see him licking and sucking her pussy through her panties to her appreciative moans.

A few seconds later, she was guided over his knee, his hands molesting her fleshy cheeks before the spanking began. He didn’t spank hard, knowing that just the submissive position and his hand smacking just hard enough to sting was all she needed. She didn’t want to be punished; she just wanted to be spanked, and they both wanted to save a little for later when she’d be on the spanking bench.

She spent nearly ten minutes on his lap, getting alternately spanked and fingered, and once he started doing both at the same time, she came for the first time, a somewhat subdued but satisfying orgasm that had her writhing in his lap.

Sliding off his knee, she knelt before him and, sliding her hands up his thighs, rubbed the bulge between his legs with both hands. Now, he was the one moaning and squirming in his seat, wishing she’d take his boxers off, but for the first time, they were not time-constrained in any way, and she was going to take full advantage of it.

When she knew he couldn’t stand it any longer, she pulled the boxers down and off, her mouth sucking in his hardness before they hit the floor. She took her time, even edging him a bit, but she finally let him cum with her head bobbing in his lap.

Harry manipulated the cameras with one hand while the other jerked his cock until he came right after Scott, spewing his seed into the provided bucket held between his knees. He wondered why he hadn’t thought of a bucket instead of having to stop watching to run for the bathroom.

He couldn’t believe how quickly he recovered as he watched his wife go from legs spread wide on the bed with Scott munching her pussy, to bent over the back of the room’s sofa, getting fucked from behind, and then to riding his cock on the bed again. He came twice more but was starting to feel like he was nearing a limit, so he took it easier on himself.

“Does my naughty girl need to get spanked again? Maybe paddled on the bench?” he whispered as they took a few minutes to lie together on the bed.

“I don’t think I’m ready for that,” she replied, still unconvinced to try the bench.  

“We shouldn’t let the bench go to waste,” he said, attempting to sway her thinking.

“Why don’t you get on the bench then?!” she challenged a little louder, loud enough that Harry could hear them again.

Initially showing surprise at her change in attitude, Scott seemed to warm to the idea.

“I’m sorry, Miss! Have I been a bad boy?” he asked, turning the conversation around.

“You know you have!” she accused as she got off the bed and went to sit in a straight-backed chair whose position in the middle of the room suggested its singular purpose. She sat in the chair and patted her knee. “Come on! Get over here and get your naughty bottom over my knee! You’re gonna get a good, hard spanking!”

Harry couldn’t believe what he was hearing and seeing. He’d never imagined Summer could be so demanding, so forceful, and he didn’t know how to react. Scott was barely over her knee when she started spanking, scolding her ‘naughty boy’ as she smacked his bare butt energetically.

“Oh, my God,” Harry said aloud as he watched a completely different persona emerge from his usually docile wife. He couldn’t take his eyes off the screen and zoomed in to see just her face and Scott’s bottom as she spanked continuously.

Summer had him bucking and groaning in her lap as she dished out the kind of punishment she knew he liked. Originally, they’d planned for him to get spanked on Saturday, but something made her change her mind, and Scott willingly went along.

“That’s enough of that. I want you on the bench so I can paddle your bottom! I’ll let you pick which paddle I’ll use, but bear in mind if you pick something too tame, I’ll only spank you longer with it!”

Scott clambered off her lap and went to the drawer where the implements were stored, knowing which paddle he was looking for. He found it quickly and handed it to Summer as they walked over to the bench. He smiled at Summer as he climbed on with his elbows and knees on the bench’s side supports, watching as she fastened the velcro straps around his forearms, calves, and waist. Once secured, he tested his bonds, finding he could barely move at all. He was utterly at her mercy and knew she wouldn’t squander the opportunity to deliver a proper paddling.

“Hm, interesting choice,” she said as she ran her hands over the large oval surface of the black leather paddle. “You may regret choosing this paddle, young man!” she said, slapping it against her thigh, causing Scott to jump. He couldn’t see her when standing directly behind him, and he expected pain after the slap. Summer giggled deviously.

Harry was beside himself. It was like he was watching somebody else, and so stunned by this turn of events was he that he didn’t even notice his erection at first. With one camera showing a rear view, Summer standing behind and to Scott’s left, and the other a close view of his face, with Summer’s torso visible above, he left the console alone and settled in just to watch.

“I think we should have a set number of swats, shall we say fifty? But if anything displeases me, I won’t hesitate to add another ten! Understand, young man?”

“Yes, Miss! Yeow!” he cried as the paddle struck each cheek in turn.

Harry watched in stunned silence as Summer meted out justice ten swats at a time. Between groups, she switched between soothing caresses and hard squeezes of his rapidly reddening ass. He was happy when Scott earned an extra ten for complaining she was spanking him too hard and was disappointed when it ended.

Harry walked away from the console, trying to sort out his feelings. It seemed like Summer had just turned the whole weekend upside down, and he didn’t know what to make of it yet.

Glancing at the screens occasionally, at one point, he saw her standing over Scott, who was kneeling between her spread legs with his face firmly planted in her crotch, licking her wet pussy, while she made demands and threats.

“That’s it! Eat my pussy and make me cum in your face, or you’ll go back over my knee for another spanking!”

She made him sit his sore butt on the chair with his hands behind his back while she bounced on his seemingly perpetually hard cock. Another glance at the screens showed her up against a wall with her legs around his waist while he pounded her pussy, yielding to her repeated demands to ‘Fuck me hard!’

He paid only sporadic attention to the screens while he paced the room, trying to figure out what to do about this new image of his beautiful, sexy Summer. To say he was aroused by what he saw was an understatement, but he still didn’t know what to do about it.

He saw the cameras go dark, one by one, just as he thought he had it figured out, but he was still worried about how Summer would react to such a significant change in the weekend plans they’d made together. He figured he had only a few minutes before she’d be back in their room expecting him to make love to her and wondered how that might change given what she’d just done with Scott.

“That was incredible, Summer!” Scott started, “though you surprised me by shifting gears so quickly.”

“I’m sorry, Babe. Something about getting on that bench just didn’t seem right for me, and it switched my outlook on the whole thing. Are you okay? I didn’t paddle you too hard, did I?”

“It was just right!” he replied, lying a little, “but I might have had a problem with another ten extras!”

They both laughed as they hugged and kissed before she left. Walking through the halls and on the elevator, she couldn’t stop thinking about how Harry would react. His view of sex had been expanding, but he still had a decidedly male-centric view of it all, and she worried that he’d be angry, possibly calling off the rest of the weekend simply because he didn’t think a woman should do what she did.

Arriving at their suite, she stopped to take a deep breath, steeling herself for whatever Harry might say. She passed her keycard over the pad, and the green light said the door was open. She walked in and immediately saw Harry standing next to a chair in the sexy boxers she’d bought for him. They just stared at each other for what seemed like minutes, but was, in fact, only a few seconds. She’d just noticed his cock tenting the boxers when he spoke.

“Summer? I’ve been a very bad boy!”

--===<<<O>>>===--

Well, that changes things, doesn't it!? Will Harry become a different sort of cuck, submitting to Summer's whims? We'll see! Please remember to 'Like' and/or 'Favorite' my story if you liked it and Thanks For Reading!

Published 
Written by 2bespanked
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments