Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

More Than a MILF - Trying For More - Pt. 3

"Summer tries to get Harry to understand her needs."

101
17 Comments 17
2.5k Views 2.5k
4.7k words 4.7k words

Author's Notes

"Getting caught isn't always a bad thing"

Summer walked home from the park in a daze, unable to think about anything but Harry and Scott and the worlds of difference between them. She had to talk to Harry about it somehow. What Scott had given her would not be denied, and things could not just stay the same. But how to even broach the subject?

She knew Harry would be expecting sex tonight. It was Saturday, the only day of the week she could rely on him to want it since all the other days saw him traveling for business. Even Sundays often found him leaving on a night flight to get to a business destination.

She hadn’t figured anything out by the time dinner rolled around, and their conversation at the table was all centered around the kids: their idle chatter, school news, doctor visits, etc. Jason said something about a friend’s dog having ‘eaten something up.’

“I wish someone would eat me up!” she said under her breath but loud enough for Harry to hear IF he was paying attention. The kids heard it and giggled at ‘Silly Mommy!’

“What was that, dear?” Harry asked, just barely looking up for an answer.

“Nothing. Just a little joke,” she replied sadly.

“Oh! Ha-ha,” he laughed without a clue.

Dinner finished, she went about cleaning up while the others went into the family room to watch TV, Harry with his laptop out working again.

She felt like she could just scream at the hopelessness of it all. She imagined Scott reacting to her ‘joke’ by lifting her onto the kitchen counter, yanking her panties off, and ‘eating her up’ properly. She felt a twinge between her legs at the thought.

She went into the family room and tried to cuddle up to Harry on the sofa. He hardly noticed until she tried to get his arm around her and was told, ‘I’m trying to work here, Summer!’ She moved away, frustrated again.

Still trying, she waited until Harry was in bed before she joined him. Usually, she’d be in bed first, waiting for him to get in and start with some gentle kissing that would escalate quickly to missionary sex that, more often than not, ended with his climax and her still waiting for hers.

Tonight, she put on her sexiest matching underwear and made sure Harry noticed when she came out of the bathroom, trying for more. She walked slowly, enticingly toward him, climbed on the bed, sat in his lap, and, with a combination of squirming hips and breasts in his face, tried to goad him into doing something, anything different.

“Mmm, looks like someone needs some attention!” he said as he took the proffered tits in hand.

She leaned forward, loosed one of them from her bra, and shoved it in his face. He took it in his mouth, licking and sucking while Summer ground her crotch against his growing cock. He reached around back, unhooked her bra, and freed them both. Summer took the chance to squeeze his face between them, but he pulled away, choosing to massage them gently instead.

"He’s backing away," she said to herself and went on the offensive again. After a kiss where she filled his mouth with her tongue, she pulled the bedsheets down and went for his tighty-whiteys next, pulling them down and taking his large cock in her mouth. With one hand gently squeezing his sac, the other held on at the base while his shaft disappeared inside her mouth, her tongue wrapping around it as she stroked, licked, and sucked at a dizzying pace.

“Wow! Oh, Summer! I’m gonna cum! I’m gonna cum, Summer! Stop!” he cried, straining to hold on. “Summer!” he yelled when she didn’t seem to be listening, “I said stop!”

He pulled away, seemingly angry that she hadn’t listened, but shook it off and pushed her down on the bed. Taking his turn now, he took her panties off and lay between her legs with his arms over her thighs and his lips inches from her frustrated pussy. Placing gentle kisses, he was taking it slowly when she wanted to be devoured. She shoved it in his face as she observed him lick her outer lips with a grimace as though it was something unpleasant. She recalled the time he’d made a disgusted face, pulling a hair out of his mouth in similar circumstances. She’d shaved her pussy shortly after, but it didn’t encourage him.

He gave enough to tease her clit from hiding with his tongue running up and down her hungry slit, but not enough to penetrate her with his tongue. After a minute or so of his clumsy attempt at cunnilingus, he slipped his finger inside, which she recognized as a signal for the end.

“Won’t you keep licking me, Harry?” she pled but, seeing a perplexed ‘What for?’ look on his face, almost gave up. “Make me cum with your tongue?”

“What? And have even more of that … stuff in my mouth?”

His finger made sure she was wet enough to take his cock, and seconds later, she was getting fucked by her husband. There was no love to it as he quickly accelerated his pace, heading for his gratification with no concern for hers.

His eyes closed; he didn’t see a tear from both eyes run down her cheeks. He came quickly and, with some half-hearted attempts to show appreciation, rolled over and went to sleep. She turned away from him in disbelief, wondering whether it had always been this bad or had the contrast to Scott just made it seem so.

She tried again the following day in a rare instance of afternoon sex, but when she suggested again that he lick her till she climaxed, he had yet another excuse.

“So what would happen when we have coitus?”

‘Coitus?! Really!?’ she thought before saying, “We can both cum more than once, Harry!”

“But we’re not like that, are we, Summer?”

‘I guess not,’ she thought and gave it up again.

Severely depressed in her despair of the situation, she found a private corner of the house and tried to think what she should do next and ended up crying. If he couldn’t imagine cumming more than once and found oral sex so distasteful, how would they ever get to all the things she’d done, even the first time with Scott. She acknowledged to herself that the spanking was probably too kinky for a lot of people, but treating her ass as an erogenous zone or sucking his cock and having him cum in her mouth certainly wasn’t unusual. She wondered if he enjoyed it at all.

She’d promised herself that she’d give it a couple of weeks at least, but she didn’t see how more time would change anything. He hadn’t responded to anything she’d tried. She wanted Scott. She needed Scott, and taking him up on his offer to be there if she wanted to talk, she texted him.

‘Can you meet me in the park?’

‘When?’

‘Now’

‘Now!?’

She dialed his number and felt just a touch better when she heard his voice.

“Hey, Summer! What’s wrong?”

“I can’t do this on the phone,” she cried, her voice disclosing her tears. “Can you meet me in the park?”

“I’ll be there in fifteen minutes!”

She told Harry she was going down the street to visit with a friend, knowing he’d never check up on her, especially since he was working on his laptop again. She got to the park, glad to find it deserted, but still sat under one of the picnic shelters to avoid the overhead lights.

“Over here, Scott!” she called when he arrived, looking around and not seeing her.

“Summer, what’s …” he started when she fell into his arms, crying and hugging him as though she hadn’t seen him in months.

After a minute or two, she stopped crying and pulled away to look into his eyes. He resisted giving her the kiss he felt she was expecting or at least hoping for. Instead, he sat down with her on the bench and encouraged her to tell him what was wrong.

She told him in graphic detail of her two attempts to get Harry out of the dark ages, and Scott found it difficult to believe. He wondered what kind of upbringing created someone like that in this day and age.

“Come here,” he said, having her sit on his lap and wrapping his comforting arms around her.

She laid her head on his shoulder and felt immeasurably better when he rubbed her back with one hand while the other rested on her knee. Snuggling against his neck, she laid several light but wet kisses on his neck, followed by nibbling on his ear.

“Summer,” he warned, feeling he shouldn’t give in to her. “We shouldn’t …” he started when she looked lovingly into his eyes, but his resolve weakened when she put her hand on his and slid it up her thigh, under her skirt and up against her bare naked pussy.

“Please?” she pled, a frown threatening more tears, “Do what he wouldn’t do; make me cum with your tongue! Eat me, Scott!”

“Well, this is a picnic table, so I guess a little snack would be appropriate,” he replied, kissing her. Even his little joke made a distinction between her lover and her husband.

She got up, stepped up on the bench, and sat on the table with Scott between her legs. He turned around on the bench to see her pretty pussy being offered for his and her pleasure. Just seeing him licking his lips in anticipation made her feel more desired than her husband had in either encounter this weekend.

Kissing and licking his way up her luscious thighs, his hands wrapped around them when he reached her magic place and lifted her hips to pull her juicy fruit into his mouth. Up off her elbows, her hands supported her as she pushed her pussy against his face, and his tongue slithered through her hungry slit. She moaned loudly when his hands found her ass, squeezing and pulling her cheeks apart.

“Oh, Scott! Oh! Oh! Ohh!” she gasped as his lips nibbled, sucked, and flicked her clit till she came, and she smiled when he greedily lapped up her free-flowing syrup, her husband’s complaint about ‘that stuff’ dismissed so handily by Scott.

“Oh my God!” she exclaimed when his fingers found both her holes and probed gently at first but ever more insistently. Stuffing three fingers in her needy pussy, her hips moved in sync as they fucked her with another finger tapping at her back door. She was groaning when her legs started trembling, signaling another peak approaching, and she reached it when his tongue teased her clit while her back door opened to admit his finger.

“Holy shit!” she cried, and Scott ‘shushed’ her, worried about discovery by nearby homeowners. Her arms and legs strained and weak, she sat on the table as her quivering body recovered. “I … want you … inside me!” she panted.

“I don’t know, Summer,” he objected feebly.

“Please!? I’ll sit … in your lap!” she begged and smiled when he quickly gave in, and she saw him yank his shorts down, his stiff cock ready to be ridden.

“Oh Summer! You feel so good!” he cried as she slowly engulfed him, rising once and back down again, perfectly joined.

She squirmed in his lap, both enjoying the feeling of full penetration. Her knees on the bench, she rose with help from his hands on her ass and started slowly, their cadence increasing gradually. They moved so well together, their hips meeting in the middle with a soft push to emphasize the end of that stroke before starting another.

Both gasping, he squeezed her tits roughly through her T-shirt, and her lips mashed into his before they came almost together, his triggering hers when she felt him pound into her pussy and explode.

She remained in his lap while small movements, voluntary and involuntary, made coming down all the sweeter as he shrunk inside her.

“I wish I could stay right here and do this all night,” she said as her head rose off his shoulder and kissed him gently, becoming passionate.

“Me too,” he said, their eyes inches apart, “but you can’t give up on Harry yet. You have to try again!” She couldn’t know how much he wished she’d say she didn’t care and go home with him because his brain said he didn’t want to be responsible for creating a broken home for two kids and an estranged husband. Given his absence from home and Summer, it would be all too easy for them to continue.

“I’ll try, but he’s just so old-fashioned about it. Like all he has to do is fulfill his duties as a husband and that should be enough for me. I’ll try,” she said again.

“I’ll still be here to talk if you need it,” he replied, emphasis on the word ‘talk.’

“Thank you,” she said quietly, kissed him, and walked slowly away.

He watched her go until she disappeared up her street and turned to go home himself.

 

Weeks passed, and she tried, but she seemed to be getting nowhere. He was steadfast in his beliefs, though at times he seemed afraid of what she was suggesting, and she wondered if she was making it worse by goading him into acts he found distasteful and possibly even disgusting by his standards.

AnaHamsa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnaHamsa

Once when she’d started sucking his impressive cock, she was determined to make him cum outside of her pussy, if not in her mouth. She’d tried to get him to accept more of her oral efforts, and he let her continue longer than before, but she was sensing him about to call an end to it, so she turned and lay atop his body in a sixty-nine position. She knew it was too radical to expect him to lick her as well, but at least she’d hold him down until she made him shoot.

“Summer! Oh! Stop! Stop!” he repeated as she used both hands, mouth, and tongue to make her point once and for all. “Summer! I’m gonna cum! STOP!” he cried just before his resolve gave out, and he came.

Still gasping as he recovered, he smacked her ass hard, and for a brief second, she thought he might spank her, but he spoiled it quickly.

“I told you to stop!” he yelled as she climbed off and turned to face him. “Oh! That’s … that’s gross!” he said with a sneer as he saw her lick a drop of semen that escaped her mouth.

He got up and went into the bathroom to splash some water on his face. Again there was a ray of hope as if maybe she’d gotten him more hot and bothered than he’d admit, but the hope was soon dashed when he gathered his clothes and practically ran from the room.

She cried herself to sleep, not knowing if he’d returned to bed with her. She awoke to him slamming drawers as he packed his suitcase and announced he was leaving for his business trip today instead of tomorrow. He left for the airport without kissing her goodbye.

She had another talk, just talk, with Scott, and he pointed out that just trying to do the things she wanted was not working and that she needed to have a frank discussion, starting with her apologizing for what he’d found so repugnant. She promised him she’d try but still didn’t know how to begin such a conversation. He suggested that she choose a quiet time of the day, perhaps when the kids were already in bed and not in the bedroom, where he may feel like he was expected to perform right then.

Harry hadn’t called her at night as he usually did until the third day when she told him she was sorry for what she’d done, and his whole demeanor seemed to change in an instant. He returned to his usual friendly attitude, even telling her he missed her as he often did when away.

When he returned home, he tried to pretend nothing had happened, as though her apology had wiped the event from their memory and things would resume as before. He’d been genuinely worried about their marriage and felt like all could return to his version of normal again.

He wondered what had gotten into his beautiful Summer after seven years of, in his mind, blissful married life with two wonderful kids. All had seemed just as it should be when something upset the norm. He thought about his parents and how his family seemed to be on a similar trajectory to their calm, staid life together. They weren’t outwardly affectionate people, and he couldn’t even imagine them having sex, let alone doing the things Summer kept intimating.

When he thought unemotionally about it, he had to admit that their sex life was routine, boring even, and he knew that people did all the things she was asking for, but he didn’t think that they were those kinds of people. They were good, god-fearing people for whom sex was an obligation, not entertainment, and though he was occasionally aroused at things he read about or saw on the web, he couldn’t see himself acting on it.

Summer let Saturday night sex proceed as it always had in the past and didn’t try to inflict anything new on Harry, fueling his feeling that the ship that was his life had been righted.

“Harry, we need to talk about last weekend,” she said on that quiet Sunday afternoon while watching the kids frolic in the pool.

“There’s nothing to talk about,” he insisted, trying to head off a renewed threat to normalcy.

“Yes, there is!” she said more forcefully than he was used to. “I feel like we just go through the motions every Saturday night. I don’t feel like you really want or need me!”

“What are you saying!? I love you, Summer! I always have and always will!” he defended.

“I know, but do you want me, Harry? All of me? Do you feel like you need me? Or need more? I do! I want and need more than just a compulsory weekly fuck!”

“Summer!!” he cried, reacting to her vulgarity.

The rest of the conversation went nowhere. She felt like she might have pushed a little too hard, but she didn’t seem to be getting through to him, and if nothing else, he had to know now what she wanted, even though he was unwilling to provide it.

The following weekend was no better as he didn’t give an inch, and she lay beneath him on Saturday night, devoid of feelings, and let him make his weekly deposit before rolling over and going to sleep. She felt like she’d tried everything, at least everything she was capable of, and had essentially thrown in the towel on the fight that was her sex life.

 

“Call me when you get a chance?” she texted Scott early the next morning.

He called about half an hour later and, after hearing a short synopsis of the last several weeks, agreed to meet her for lunch at an out-of-the-way café.

“I’m so sorry, Summer,” he said after hearing all the gory details, finding it hard to believe that people like this still existed. “What else can I do for you?” he asked, having a pretty good idea of what she’d ask for.

They agreed to another midday liaison on Wednesday, and both looked forward to it with less guilt than before, as they felt Summer had given Harry every chance. Scott would take a long lunch and walk to her house.

“Oh, Scott! I’m so happy to see you!” she cried as she pounced on him the second the door was closed.

“Mmm, you feel so good in my arms!” he replied sincerely.

“Come!” she said, taking his hand and leading him to the bedroom, where she turned and pressed her body hard against his while kissing him with her tongue down his throat.

“Come here, you!” he said as he spun her around, wrapped his arms around her with one hand on her tits and the other between her legs while he kissed and nuzzled her neck. “Now, what would my sexy Summer like to do first?”

“I want you to strip me naked, take me over your knee and spank me hard! Then I want to suck your cock, sit on your face, and have you fuck my ass and my pussy!” All the things she knew Harry would probably never do.

“Is that all?” he said sarcastically, “Then we’d better get started!”

Each undressed the other, and seconds later, she was over his knee begging her ‘Daddy’ to spank her good and hard. When he finished, she checked the color of her bottom in a mirror, returned to his lap, and said, “More, please!”

They moved quickly from one thing to the next, allowing little time for recovery before starting something else. Facesitting was followed by anal as his lube-covered fingers paved the way for his cock, with Summer raising dirty talk to an artform using every vulgar word in the book to ask for what she wanted and describe what she got.

She asked to get spanked during any interlude where her ass was suitably presented. She cried for him to eat her pussy, her cunt, her snatch as she pushed it in his face regardless of what position they were in. She even stopped sucking him long enough to comment on how good his cock and the resulting cum tasted.

Scott ate it all up and ate her up several times, loving the wanton slut she was portraying. He suspected it was all due to built-up desire that had gone almost completely ignored, as it had been nearly a month since their short tryst in the park at night.

With boundless energy, they pleasured each other with a frequency and variety that neither could ever remember experiencing. So enthralled were they; they didn’t notice a spectator for the last fifteen minutes or so as she sat first on his face for the second time and then on his cock as they fucked with abandon.

It was almost unheard of for Harry to cut a trip short due to his health, but he felt awful enough to have his flights changed to return home on a morning flight. He tried to call Summer, but the phone was busy, and he had to run to catch his flight, so he didn’t call again. He’d be home from the airport in thirty minutes, so he didn’t bother to call once he’d landed either.

Exhausted from some sort of virus and the effort of travel, he went looking for Summer rather than calling out to her. As he got to the family room, he could hear strange noises coming from the bedroom. He was about to call her name as he stepped into the doorway and stopped dead in his tracks at the sight that confronted him.

A man whom he couldn’t see but for an erection, standing tall and proud, lay on his back while his naked wife squirmed and writhed on his face. His hands on her ass directed and aided her movements as she gasped and groaned in apparent ecstasy, imploring him to ‘eat my cunt’ and ‘drink my juice.’

The unexpected vision paralyzed him as he stepped back out of the doorway, hopefully enough not to be seen but enough to see. Only a little anger presented itself, instead captivated by the sight of his beautiful wife using this man for her pleasure. He wanted to say something, but he wanted to continue watching even more, becoming a voyeur in his wife’s sexual affair with a man he couldn’t even see.

He was about to say something when Summer screamed with delight as yet another orgasm swept over her body. Transfixed by the sight and sounds of his wife cumming, he watched with disbelief as she rocked her hips, grinding the poor man’s face into the mattress, and less than a minute later, came again, this time falling forward onto her hands.

“Oh my God! How do you do that to me?” she gasped as she slid back and bent to kiss his wet and sticky face. “I’m gonna fuck you so good!” she threatened as she slid back further still, rising to guide his cock into her dripping pussy.

The face of the man was now visible, so Harry stood back another step to avoid being seen. So fascinated by the scene his wife enacted, he questioned all his beliefs. He still couldn’t see himself doing this, but he couldn’t deny his arousal, which had his cock harder than ever, forgetting entirely about the ill feelings that brought him home unexpectedly.

“You feel so good inside me, Scott!” she cried, and feeling his hands on her ass again begged to be spanked again. “Spank me! Spank me!” she repeated as she bounced up and down on his stiff dick.

He’d only just noticed how red Summer’s ass was, as Scott’s hands had mostly covered it until now. He watched in shock as Scott smacked her crimson-red bottom while she begged for more and harder spanks. ‘She wants to get spanked?!’ he questioned silently, wondering what depths of depravity his wife was capable of as the scene unfolded.

Not one to masturbate, he surprised himself when he found his hand stroking the bulge in his dark suit slacks. His excitement rose along with theirs, and he came in his pants when Summer’s exclamations peaked, leaving her body lying atop Scott’s, the pair of them quivering and quaking in the aftermath of the best orgasm they’d shared yet.

“Hello, Summer,” he said just loud enough to be heard, and had to smile when he saw the pair jump at the sound of his voice.

“Harry?” she questioned as he stepped back into plain view. “Harry!? When did you get home?” she asked as a kneejerk reaction.

“About twenty minutes ago,” he said, watching them both rewinding the film to figure out what he’d caught them doing.

“What are you doing here?” she asked, still not trying to defend her position.

“I … I don’t feel well,” he replied, and suddenly he felt his stomach lurch just making it into the bathroom before breakfast came up, only half of it making it into the toilet.

Finally spurred to action, she got off the bed and ran to help Harry while Scott grabbed his clothes, made brief eye contact with Summer, and left the room to dress elsewhere before leaving the house.

“You’ve got a fever,” she remarked with her hand on his forehead as she tried to comfort him.

“You’re not going to try and explain what I just saw?” he asked, sitting on the bathroom floor looking at his still-naked wife kneeling next to him.

“Harry,” she started, trying to come up with something to say.

“How long have you and he …” he started, not needing to finish the question.

“Only a few times. Harry, you’ll never understand what we do … what you just saw,” she said honestly, accepting what she couldn’t change.

“No. You’re right. I probably won’t.”

--===<<<O>>>===--

Will Harry catching Summer and Scott in the act finally make him understand what she needs? How will he come to terms with it? More surprises to come! Please 'Like' and/or 'Favorite' my story if it pleased you and Thanks For Reading!

Published 
Written by 2bespanked
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments