Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cheating Stories

Cheating sex stories, are those where someone in the relationship is being unfaithful to their partner.

They may feature cheating husbands or boyfriends, cheating girlfriends or housewives. Stories specifically featuring cheating wives can be found / published in the popular Wife Lovers category.

Stories in this genre often contain elements of heightened excitement, the characters’ knowledge they are doing wrong, and the associated dangers which come with it. They may or may not get caught cheating, and that’s the risk they are willing to take. Typical scenarios would be where a person has been caught cheating in the middle of the act, is cyber cheating, or discovered text messaging their illicit lover.

Grady, The Taste Of Betrayal Part I

Grady's life is turned upside down as his wife's best friend starts to make sexual advances.

Grady sat on the couch listening to the two women banter about what he considered nonsense. His wife, Shara, and her best friend, Monae. They had been friends since they were five-year-old kids growing up on the streets of Edmundson Village in Baltimore. Monae still lived near the village, and Grady and Shara had moved fifteen minutes southwest to Catonsville. The distance was close enough that the two of them found time...

After The Big Deal - Final

Love and Hate, Restitution or Forgiveness, The end is here!

The limo pulled into the driveway. I kissed Patrice on the forehead, waking her. She opened her eyes and looked at me. I kissed her. "Baby, we are home. Let's go inside.” Raul opened the door and helped Patrice step out. She was a little shaky. She must have been drunker than I thought. Raul held her until I was out and took hold of her. I slipped two hundred into his hand and thanked him for driving us. I led Patti into...

Valestock, Ch. 04 - Part 1

Festival's finale; GF and her brother 'test the suspension'

~Chapter Four: Testing the Suspension~ The day began early for Claire – well, ten in the morning wasn't exactly early, but Michael and all of the others were still asleep when she got out of bed. With a happy smile, Claire reached into her bag for the clothes she already knew she wanted to wear that day. Moments later, the gorgeous girlfriend was dressed, and after having combed her long, dark red hair, she finished tying...

Sage descended the stairs with her luggage loosely packed with everything she needed for the night. She wore her most comfortable set of sweatpants with her softest pink sweater. “Going somewhere?” Maxwell was making sandwiches in the kitchen with a sour look on his face. Sage was finally free to laugh. And laugh she did. “Ha ha ha! Oh my god, you look like such a prick in that. Who the fuck even owns a turtleneck sweater...

Truth OR Dare [Part] 6 - The Wedding - A Conclusion

It should always be the bride's big day.

“How did things go with Vicky,” Jen asked as I met her back in the reception hall on the way to our table. I just gave her a sideways look, “Pretty much how you’d expect,” but I didn’t elaborate or break my word to Vicky. On the hall to the side of the room where we’d sat for dinner, there was now a late afternoon band playing sedately and some couples dancing. The choice was between sitting at a table with Jen’s parents...

What Is Cheating? Part 1, Hooking Me Up

Cheating does not have to be having sex with someone other than your spouse, but rather cheating your spouse out of something.

I was reminiscing about what I used to have before I was married, romance, sex, and giving the loves of my life more sexual pleasure than I wanted myself. My anticipation once married starts well then gradually but all falls to hell. My name is Leonidas. I am sixty-seven years old. I'm stretching out on my outdoor recliner on the deck of a huge house I built. I have a huge monster of a deck bigger than most houses, after...

Valestock, Ch. 03 - Part 2

A festival show and her bf's brother; what's a girl to do... - continued

Suddenly, while everyone else was lost in the song, Zach grabbed a fistful of Claire’s long, dark red hair and pulled her head back, mashing his lips to hers in a hot, passionate kiss. As their tongues danced, Claire's grip on Michael's shoulders instinctively tightened. Luckily the oblivious boyfriend didn't look around to see why. He was too into the song right then to look over his shoulder and see his brother and girl...

Under The Doctor's Desk

Missy's mouth was just what the doctor ordered

Doc arrived at the clinic early Monday morning. He had a full schedule of appointments and meetings, with only a half hour blocked out for lunch. Indeed, he had a busy, tiring day ahead of him and felt a bit overwhelmed. Not helping matters was the fact that his administrative assistant, Margo, was on vacation. At least she had called a temp agency to have someone come in to help. He had no idea what to expect as far as t...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

My Cheating Slut

How I found out my wife was fucking another guy

My wife and I love talking dirty to each other. Elle liked dressing up in lingerie, fuck me heels and getting me to film her playing with her tight pussy whilst telling me stories of horny experiences from the past. Hotels are our favourite venue for getting dirty and last weekend was one of the best weekends of our sexual lives. After filming and sharing everything we filmed we checked out and grabbed a cab to the statio...

Valestock, Ch. 03 - Part 1

A festival show and her bf's brother; what's a girl to do...

~Chapter Three: Fill Her Up~ The day promised to be one of the warmest yet, as the sun beat down on the already milling crowds at the Valestock festival. It never truly became silent, nor empty. However, as Claire awoke, smiling happily to herself as she felt the heat of the rising sun suffuse the tent, she felt a tingling in her stomach. Today was the day Achilles Dawn played, perhaps her most favourite band of all time....

The Conference

Rob is happily married but finds himself in a situation that makes him question his fidelity.

"Shoes?" "Yup." "Camera?" "Got it." "Flash drive?" "Shit. Thanks. Almost forgot it." I rushed to the desk drawer and grabbed the flash drive with my PowerPoint on it. My wife and I had a tradition of this checklist run-through every time I traveled for a conference. It was created out of necessity because I never had my head on straight and would invariably call from the destination whining about forgetting one important...

Unfaithful MILF'S First Time Swallowing - Part 3

Hubby finally shares his camera secret with the MILF

Tom came home early from the business trip the next day and I met him at the door in that sexy dress with no undies on. He knew I was horny and he kissed me with a vengeance and led me into the living room while taking off his clothes like a madman. “Let’s go upstairs,” I said. "No, let’s have sex here, the mirrors are more sexy,” he said forcefully. This is odd. We never have sex in the living room. We began to kiss as h...

Baby, It's Cold Outside (Ch 2)

Pam visits the mudroom.

It looked like we’d get an early spring (at least according to Punxsutawney Phil). During the winter I had been unable to reconnect with Pam or even talk to her. I was hoping that with warmer weather, she would resume jogging on our street. I was really looking forward to seeing her bouncing tatas and those shapely legs. It wasn't as if I hadn't seen her, at least from afar. While driving in or out of the subdivision, I'd...

My Wife Fucked A Stranger On Holiday

A story about how I found out my wife had been fucking another guy

We recently returned from a beautiful holiday in Croatia. We quickly fell into a relaxed rhythm delicious food, plenty to drink, lying by the pool and nipping back to the room for a hot fuck on the balcony where anyone could see us. I loved fucking Elle from behind whilst she tried to keep quiet as she came. After a few drinks at lunch, I would put my headphones on and have a peaceful siesta. One afternoon, Elle wasn't be...

Bored

She slowly spread her legs to let the young black man view her pussy.

Boredom was already creeping in on Joan as she rode the train from DC to Raleigh. She was on a five-day trip to attend a conference on twenty-first-century accounting practices. Joan was married to Rick. Rick was a fifty-five-year-old accountant that Joan married when she was just twenty-two. She is currently thirty-six. Fourteen years of missionary-style sex and a short four-inch cock. Joan got what she was after, though...