Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Valestock, Ch. 03 - Part 2

"A festival show and her bf's brother; what's a girl to do... - continued"

49
5 Comments 5
2.0k Views 2.0k
6.9k words 6.9k words

Suddenly, while everyone else was lost in the song, Zach grabbed a fistful of Claire’s long, dark red hair and pulled her head back, mashing his lips to hers in a hot, passionate kiss.

As their tongues danced, Claire's grip on Michael's shoulders instinctively tightened. Luckily the oblivious boyfriend didn't look around to see why. He was too into the song right then to look over his shoulder and see his brother and girlfriend making out. Or notice while Zach pistoned his hard dick in and out of her body.

Finally, though, Michael's younger brother broke the kiss, and once more he spoke into her ear.

"Fuck, Claire, your pussy's incredible! Un, fuck. You're so fucking hot. Do you like me fucking you?" Zach growled into her ear, as he kept his hand entangled in her hair.

The other hand gripped her waist hard, pulling her ass back onto his ever-impaling cock.

"Ooo, fuck. FUCK! Oh, yes. You're, ugh, fuck, fucking dick is, oh, the best!" Claire groaned loudly in reply, as she smiled wickedly at him, "Uh, fuck me, Zach! Oh, fuck me with that big fucking dick!"

With those words Zach rammed harder into her, repeatedly drilling her clinging hole hard and full. Then he once more growled into her ear.

"You should talk to your boyfriend with that, ughn, fuck, with that slutty mouth of yours," he said, before he let her hair go and once more gripped her slim waist with both hands firmly.

Holding her still as best as he could, the crowd rocked madly, and he pounded into her gripping pussy over and over.

With a shrill purring cry of pleasure Claire leaned forward and kissed Michael's neck. She felt electricity rage through her body as she revelled in the feel of Michael’s brother's dick slamming home, deeper than he ever had, into her pussy.

At the soft touch of her lips, Michael half-turned his face to her, a great beaming smile on his face as he excitedly watched the crowd. He was completely ignorant of the fact that the blazing fire in his girlfriend's eyes, and the fixed expression of pure excitement and ecstasy on her face, was excitement alright. But they were not about the band. They were about his own younger brother's eleven-inch cock fucking hard and deep into her behind him.

"Enjoying yourself?" Claire's loving boyfriend called out to her, as he divided his attention between her and the stage.

"Oh, fuck, yes! Oh, it's so fucking good," Claire blurted out in a gut-wrenching, hot groan of pleasure before she could restrain herself.

Her fingers gripped harder onto his shoulders as she felt Zach's thick length stretch her harshly as it rammed deep inside her. Michael didn't notice that it was a moan of pleasure, though. Instead, he thought that she meant the band, not his brother's pistoning big dick.

"We should have done this a long time ago, don't you think?" Michael asked, and instantly Claire thought of all those times that she could have had Zach's enormous cock pummelling into her at Michael's house when he wasn't there.

Oh, to have been fucked in his bed while he was heading home. Fuck.

"Um, definitely. I'll make sure we, um, do this again. Oh, over and over. Fuck. As often as we, umgh, can," she replied heavily, her mind and body reeling in a lust-blazing daze.

Michael smiled at that before he suddenly kissed her deeply. As his lips met hers, Claire suddenly felt her body surge with electricity. She was kissing her boyfriend while his younger brother fucked her ruthlessly from behind! This was so hot!

Claire couldn't stop herself from moaning lustfully into Michael's mouth. Her nails dug deep into his shoulders as Zach pumped his eleven inches into her again and again.

"Ohm. Omph. Mmph," the stunning red-headed girlfriend moaned passionately into her boyfriend's mouth.

She panted hard and squeezed her eyes tightly as she felt her orgasm suddenly jolt closer with every hot, illicit second.

"Are you horny, baby?" Michael grinned teasingly as he broke the kiss.

Claire stared deep into his eyes, her own blazing, stoked higher as his brother continued to fuck her silly. Her breathing came short and sharp, the air being driven from her lungs each time Zach rammed eleven solid inches deep into her.

"More than you know," she growled loudly in more of a groan than anything else. Though Michael once more took it that she meant it for him.

Smiling deeper with a look that promised a whole lot of hot sex when they got back to the tent, Michael turned back to look at the stage. Claire rolled her eyes in pleasure, moaning softly to herself from the hot sex she was having right then.

Right before the stage suddenly went quiet.

A momentary concern fled through the big breasted girlfriend's mind as the song ended and a cheer went up from the crowd.

Suddenly Zach buried his dick hard into her with one strong thrust that pressed her firmly against Michael's back and held himself inside her. He gently rotated his hips but didn’t pull out. It seemed he was waiting for the next song to fuck her hard again.

Purring contentedly at the lustful naughtiness of the situation, Claire pushed her ass back, impaling herself as much as she could on Zach's dick. That was when she caught sight of Tony watching her with a knowing smile.

Casting a quick glance around to see if any of the others were watching her, which thankfully none were, Claire bit her bottom lip as she reached out to fumble with Tony's jeans.

Zach began to slide his long, hard, pussy-stretching cock in and out of her tight, burning pussy slowly but steadily. Each inch of movement made the sexy, cheating girlfriend want to squeal in pleasure as her toes curled.

Tony didn't need anything else to know what she wanted, and so quicker than Claire thought possible he unzipped his jeans and released that hot, thick cock of his.

Claire quickly wrapped her fingers around it as she had the day before yesterday and instantly began jacking her fist up and down it's hard length furiously. All the time she was leaning firmly against Michael's back while Zach continued to gently screw her from behind as best as he could in that tight crowd.

The whole situation made Claire hotter with every thrust into her Zach made. And she let herself take in the thought that here she was, fucking her boyfriend's younger brother, while jacking one of his best friend's dicks, right behind his back in a crowd full of people!

The thought made her moan loudly before she could stop herself. Though luck must have been with her, as just then the band chose that moment to strike the chords to the next song, and the crowd roared loudly in appreciation. The roar swallowed Claire's sex-inspired, deeply-erotic, appreciative moans into their noise.

"Oh, fuck, yes, Zach, fuck me!" she shouted as her head fell back.

And without needing further urging, Michael's younger brother let loose once more. Zach fucked her in time with her own hand flying up and down Tony's swelling cock, and the crowds jumping and pushing. Claire screamed in pleasure as Zach began fucking her ruthlessly.

For three more songs Zach fucked her as best as he could, while the crowd swayed and lunged. In fact, it was that movement that really drove his incredibly huge and amazingly hard dick deep into his brother's girlfriend's tight pussy more than anything.

All the while Claire's fist pumped up and down Tony's hard cock, as he stood close, like she was possessed. For her part Claire pushed her ass back as best as she could, desperate to feel Zach's enormous eleven inches bury as deep into her as he could. Not to mention for him to fuck her as hard as he could.

Soon Michael's brother's hands moved up from her waist to cup both of her large, 38D, braless tits over her thin vest top. He squeezed roughly as Claire squeezed and jacked Tony's dick, all while holding on to Michael's shoulder with her other.

The feel of her boyfriend's younger brother's hands mauling her big tits - his fingers sinking into the soft but firm flesh as he groped and squeezed like he was trying to milk her dry in a minute flat - was incredible. And from the sudden intensifying of his thrusts, Claire knew that Zach thought so too.

There was little doubt that he was enjoying feeling up and nailing his older brother's girlfriend as much as she was enjoying it too.

Twice during the hot, erotic action, Michael looked over his shoulder at her. Though the fact that her face was red, that she was sweating, and literally looking well-fucked, only appeared to him that she was enjoying the show. Not his brother's eleven-inch cock fucking her unprotected pussy raw.

Claire was thankful that the crowd was so energetic. It hid Zach's forceful thrusts, pushing her repeatedly into Michael's back, even while his brother's hands squeezed and groped her big tits ravenously.

Each time she kissed Michael and felt a surge of intense burning pleasure blaze through her when she did. However, each time when he looked back around, Claire was secretly grateful. There was only so much a girl could do to hold back while an eleven-inch rod pummelled balls deep in and out of her horny pussy, and another throbbed in her hand, after all.

Hanging her head or throwing it back, Claire moaned and squealed in pleasure continuously. Groaning lewdly, she was not worried that Michael would hear. The crowd and music swallowed up the sound so much that none of the hot, lust-filled words that she or Zach growled at each other could be heard.

And the only times that she fell silent, and Zach slowed his movements, were when each song ended, and all went quieter for a moment. The moment the next song began, however, Zach instantly resumed his merciless pounding of her.

Claire's hand, though, never stopped jacking Tony's hard cock furiously, even when the music ended. Throughout what seemed like an age of pure, hot sex, Claire moaned in pleasure from the fucking her boyfriend's younger brother was giving her, and the sheer beauty and intensity of what she was doing and how.

After the third song finished, however, Sam, who Claire just noticed was standing beside Michael, leaned in and whispered something to him. For a moment all she could do was watch and pant breathlessly as Zach was slower to stop this time. He was obviously getting close.

However, when he did Claire leaned against her boyfriend panting and barely able to open her eyes as his brother kept his cock buried inside her from behind. His hands squeezed and played with her large tits roughly, while hers flew up and down Tony's nine-inch rod.

Due to the sudden silence what the two said could be easily heard.

"Fancy heading to the pit? I'm betting they'll play Ridicule next, and you know that will be a pit song," Claire heard her brother ask Michael. And through her barely open eyes, Claire watched a smile grow on her boyfriend's face.

"Sure," he replied excitedly, before he turned his head to face her.

In his excitement at the show, and the idea of the pit, he didn't appear to notice the obviously 'just been fucked' delirious expression on his girlfriend's face.

He simply said, "Me and your brother are going to head to the pit. Fancy coming?"

Claire, breathing heavy and desperate to have Zach fuck her with that beautiful cock again, tried her best to appear casual and calm. Smiling lightly, her head spun and her body tingled.

Michael's brother's hands continued to fondle her big tits happily just between them. She almost replied that she would indeed be 'cumming' soon, however right then her mind wasn't quick enough to think of the quip.

"No. No. You two go ahead. I'm good where I am," she replied half-dazedly, and more than a little breathily. Michael nodded before he looked over her shoulder at his brother.

"You coming, Zach?" Michael asked as the band talked to the crowd on stage.

At that the stunningly sexy red-head girlfriend felt a thrill of pleasure course through her. She barely stifled a deep moan behind a cough as she stared at her boyfriend's face.

She couldn't believe that here was Michael, her boyfriend of two years, talking to his younger brother over her shoulder, while Zach had his huge, hard, unprotected dick buried completely inside her well-fucked, desperately horny pussy.

What was more, if he had looked down he would have easily seen his brother's hands still mercilessly squeezing and happily mauling her large, soft-but-oh-so-lusciously-firm tits over her tight, low-cut vest-top.

Fuck, he hadn't even noticed that his girlfriend's hand was flying up and down Tony's hard, naked dick beside her as he asked him and Matt too.

"Nah, bro, I'm in a good position here. I'll cum soon though," Zach replied with a smile, and Claire fought to hold back an amused laugh as he flexed his enormous dick inside her.

He had a perfect right to be smug, he had his big dick inside his brother's girlfriend and his hands all over her tits.

"I'm good too, man. You and Sam go ahead though. We'll all cum soon," Tony replied.

Claire squeezed her hand around his dick, as if telling him that he was a naughty boy. He grinned at her for that.

"Alright then. Matt?" Michael asked, as he turned to their black friend who was standing behind Sam.

Matt looked to the others before shaking his head, obviously catching on that something was going on.

"Nah, not in the mood for the pit. I like being this close," he answered, obviously not adding the 'to your girlfriend' that Claire knew he meant. Michael, however, didn't and so he simply nodded.

"You're all just scared," Sam jibed with an amused smile.

Tony gave him a smug smirk as he replied.

"Scared? Nah. We'll just enjoy ourselves more here. We'll have a good time while you two go off and occupy yourselves. You just leave the men to their games, Sammy boy," Tony teased back, and Michael laughed amusedly.

He was unaware that his girlfriend's hand was now slowly stroking Tony’s dick up and down, squeezing hard.

With that, and a sweet kiss for Claire - that would have made her feel bad for cheating on him if she wasn't enjoying it so much - the two of them made their way off through the thickening crowd.

Zach waited only until none of them could see either of them anymore before he lowered his hands from Claire's large tits. He brought them down so that he could push his hands under her tight vest-top to grab them both naked underneath.

"Fuck, I thought they'd never leave," he said, as his hands once more found her big tits under her top.

"What, you thought that Michael would never leave so that you could fuck your older brother's girlfriend, Zach?" Claire asked playfully, as she looked over her shoulder at Michael's brother.

Sinking his fingers into her soft, bare tits that now filled his hands beneath her top as he groped them hungrily, Zach grinned.

"I've already been doing that right behind his back," he replied, and Claire smirked. She had to hand it to him, he was right.

"But I wanted to fuck you properly. Couldn't really get into it before," he added, as he pulled her back to rest against him by her tits.

Claire's eyes sparkled hotly at that. If he hadn't been able to screw her good because of the crowd before, she was desperate to see just how good he would be when she was underneath him in the tent.

Purring hotly, she squeezed Tony's big cock. Her other hand ran up over her top and grabbed Zach’s groping hands, helping him tenderly through the thin material.

"Mmm, squeeze your brother's girlfriend's big tits, Zach. Ohm, fuck, I love your hands under my top," she breathed sexily into his ear, and smiled wickedly at the look of intensity that flashed across his face.

"Fuck, I love your tits!" her boyfriend's brother moaned softly, and Claire grinned this time as she bit his cheek softly.

"Well, you'll get to feel them whenever you like from now on," she teased, once more squeezing her breast with his strong hand through her top.

Breathing intensely in that moment's silence though, she heard a few practice notes struck on the stage and knew the next song was coming. And so, with a look of pure intense horniness Claire squeezed her big breast as hard as she could and growled into her boyfriend's brother's ear, "Now fuck me, Zach. Make your brother's girlfriend cum!"

Michael's younger brother did not waste a moment at that. And so, with a guttural growl he rapidly pulled his enormous cock from her pussy before he once again began jackhammering his entire eleven-inch cock into her as hard and as fast as he could.

Claire instantly let out a loud moan of ecstasy, uncaring if she was heard this time, as electricity and pure pleasure tore through her sexy 20-year-old body the moment Zach's dick slammed deep into her.

Her hand, wrapped so elegantly around Tony's hard shaft, instantly began pumping furiously up and down as Zach held her up by her tits. He literally began fucking the life out of her from behind.

Matt, seeing the lustful scene, wasted no time in pulling his hard, ten-inch, black cock from his jeans as a few more practice notes were struck on stage. The singer began calling out for the crowd to stir them up.

"You look a bit unsteady there, Claire. Better grab onto something," the large man said with a broad, horny grin, and Claire would have laughed if wave after hot, body-wrenching wave of searing pleasure had not been coursing through her body. Zach pummelled her pussy ruthlessly with his huge cock.

Even so, her fingers instinctively wrapped around Matt's big, thick cock, her lungs empty of air and her mind empty of words. Even if she could have spoken anything but deep moans of lust at that moment. She began jacking up and down in time with her other hand.

As the music once more exploded on stage, the illicit scene did not go unnoticed by those around them now that Claire wasn't hidden behind her boyfriend.

Here was a hot girl, who had her top almost pushed over her impressive big, 38D, braless tits, as two hands gripped the soft, firm fleshy globes tightly, while the guy behind her fucked her ruthlessly. She wore a short plaid skirt and knee-high socks, and all the while each of her hands pumped eagerly up and down two other large dicks either side of her.

Claire moaned loudly, and obviously from the very soul of her oh-so-horny-being, right smack bang in the middle of the first few rows of the concert.

That the guy fucking her was her boyfriend's brother, and the cocks in each hand belonged to her boyfriend's best friends, only made the whole scene more erotic. Not that anyone other than the three of them knew that, of course. But it did make Claire more vigorous in her movements, and way more vocal in her pleasured moans.

Besides, if the sexy girl was willing to have three guys in public like this, who knows who she might allow next!

And so, after the first person noticed, soon there came whistles, shouts, and cries of encouragement. Even from the band's singer, as he looked down at what had riled the crowd so much.

'Woo, yeah, give it to her!', 'Fuck her good!', 'You like dick, baby?', came the lewd calls of those guys who watched Claire being fucked ruthlessly in that tight space. And quickly many backed away so that they could watch this hot chick being gangbanged.

"Alright, now this is what I want to see! Fuck yeah, girl!" the singer said with the biggest grin, as the guitars came in for their melodic chorus battle. And then he stood watching with very intent pleasure.

SofiaTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiaTease

Claire groaned lustfully at the encouragement and the attention, and most of all, at having three big dicks around her. Those who couldn't see tried peeking around, and Claire smiled naughtily at the three friends as she panted and moaned hungrily.

She wondered whether Michael had heard about some 'hot, busty, red-haired chick getting screwed by three guys near the front'. Fuck, that would be hot. There was no way he'd think it was her. Oh, that should have made her feel bad, but all it did was turn her on even more.

While her hands jacked Tony and Matt's dicks furiously beside her, Zach continued to support her by holding her by her large tits, all while he fucked her harder and faster in the extra space those watching had given.

Right then, she would have loved to have taken Tony or Matt's dick into her mouth. However, even now there wasn't enough room. So, Claire simply held on, while all three of them used her for their pleasure. And she loved every second of it.

And so, the songs went on, a blur to Claire's cock-stuffed body and increasingly pleasure-surging mind. All she could think of was her swiftly approaching orgasm as Zach buried his dick deeper into her than his brother ever had.

There was no doubt in Claire's mind that she would have that enormous, hard cock inside her again. It just felt too fucking good. And, fuck, there was no doubt in her mind which brother was the better. Fuck, she wished that she'd knew about Zach's horse cock before now. Oh, fuck!

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh, Fuck me, Zach. Fuck me," Claire chanted over and over again as loudly as she could in moans of pure erotic pleasure. Her mind was a blur as eleven thick inches of cock repeatedly stretched and slammed fully and deeply inside her. She jacked the two other cocks in her hands, and all the while thought of where she was and who was screwing her in this orgy.

She also thought of where Michael could be and if he could see or catch glimpses of his incredibly sexy girlfriend being fucked so gloriously.

Now, when the songs were playing and when they weren't, Claire continued to groan and moan with all of her heart and as passionately and as loudly as she could. Zach continued to fill and re-fill his brother's girlfriend's unprotected pussy again and again. Often her cries of lust-filled pleasure were lost in the crowd. However, often they must easily have been heard.

Again and again, Zach slammed his dick into her, and again and again Claire's fist pumped fast and hard up and down Tony and Matt's hard cocks. All moans and groans lost in the crowd. Until suddenly, the world began to spin and Claire's breathing became shorter and heavier.

"Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck. Oh, yes. Oh, yes. Fuck me, Zach. Fuck your brother's girlfriend!" Claire began to scream in horny lust, in quicker and louder moans of desperation. Though most of her words were lost in the crowd.

And then like lightning, the gorgeous, cheating redhead suddenly felt her body begin to shake. Her pussy seemed to set on fire with pleasure as it began to tingle. And then...in a roaring sudden tempest the world flashed, and her body exploded in the most mind-blowing, toe-curling orgasm she had ever felt. And Claire screamed in pure ecstasy.

Her hands gripped tightly around Matt and Tony's dicks, still jacking up and down furiously more out of instinct than intention. Incredible surges of orgasmic rapture tore through her sexy body with vengeance. Bolt after hot, flaming bolt of ecstasy wracked Claire's slender, busty body in orgasmic convulsions, and she shook violently. Her pussy clamped hard on the still thrusting eleven-inch rod pistoning in and out of her harder and faster.

For a time beyond time, the stunningly hot girlfriend was in ecstasy and time meant nothing. Until finally her orgasm began to subside and all the strength in her body seemed to vanish in an instant.

That moment was when Claire, though her mind was still clouded from her immense orgasm, realised just how much Zach had been supporting her with his hands gripping hard to her large tits.

Without her boyfriend's brother's lewd hold, she knew right then that she would have collapsed into a totally spent heap on the floor. However, as the hot girlfriend's senses slowly began to return, she suddenly felt Zach's thrusts spasm.

He quickly and harshly buried his enormous dick completely into her pussy, and with a grunt, and a cheer from the few guys around watching, he emptied the copious contents of his balls deep into his brother's girlfriend's unprotected pussy. Straight into her womb, and far deeper than his brother ever had.

He came more than his brother ever had too, shooting huge rope-like loads of his hot, thick, potent cum deep into her unprotected pussy. He filled her up as she groaned, revelling breathlessly in the feel of her boyfriend's younger brother literally filling her up with his enormous load of seed.

Claire's eyes rolled back as she moaned deeply, enjoying the feel of Zach's dick exploding, and the hot sensation as that incredible cock sent huge globs of thick cum deep into her again and again.

Suddenly Claire heard Tony curse, followed by Matt not long after in what sounded like a tight voice. Opening her eyes, she realised her hands were still pumping up and down their long, hard dicks.

With a loud, very satisfied grunt, Zach deposited the last large load of his thick white cum into Claire's pussy before he too seemed to momentarily lose his strength. He released her from his illicit grip.

The moment Michael's brother's hands left her large tits and his dick slid softly from inside her pussy, Claire fell weakly to her knees, feeling completely fucked out. However, her hold on the two impressive cocks of her boyfriend's friends still held her semi-upright. And so, even as weak as she was right then, she continued jacking her fists up and down Matt and Tony's stiff rods.

It only took a couple of seconds though before both of them groaned loudly and moved closer to her. Claire instinctively opened her mouth and leaned her head back slightly. Her long, dark red hair fell down her back, and her tight, thin, vest top barely covered her naked, heaving tits, as she stared up at her boyfriend's two friends as they moved their hard dicks closer to her face.

Letting both pulsing rods go so that they could take over, Claire reached up to her big tits and began squeezing them roughly over her dishevelled low-cut vest top. She knelt in front of Matt and Tony in the middle of that crowd with her mouth open wide as they jacked their dicks above her.

Two deep rumbling grunts were Claire's only warning, before suddenly both Matt and Tony's dicks exploded. They shot huge globs of their white cum into her mouth, and over her face, as the music continued to play from the stage.

Both of these guys had filled her mouth to overflowing on their own, and so combined together Claire could not swallow anywhere near fast enough. And so, soon, to very satisfied cheers from the guys watching, cum filled her hot mouth and ran down her chin, dripping onto her impressive, heaving cleavage, and running down onto her naked tits beneath.

Her boyfriend's friends hot, pearly-white cum bathed her hands and nipples, not to mention her vest top, her face, her neck, and her hair, as it filled her mouth, coated her tongue, and glistened on her soft lips.

Massaging whatever cum ran down her top into her big tits, Claire's throat worked convulsively at the same time as she swallowed noisily, all while Matt and Tony came all over her face and in her mouth.

Finally, the seemingly endless torrent finished, and Claire swallowed the huge mouthful of their mixed cum before she finally released her large rack in a panting, oh-so-turned-on-state. She breathlessly ran her hands through her hair, trying to brush the cum into the dark red locks as best she could, before wiping her face on her vest top.

That brought cheers from those guys around that caught the sight of her cum-covered, big bare tits jiggling on full view as she wiped herself clean.

As she pulled her tight top down over her impressive, cum-soaked rack, Claire felt, and was, absolutely covered in cum. Not to mention full of it from Zach, who was now standing by Tony and Matt catching his breath and laughing with them as they listened to the music. They stared down at her as she remained on her knees, wiping their seed into her skin and clothes.

Still panting and weak, though, Claire finally managed to stand after a minute or two. Though as she did a couple of the guys who had been watching managed to reach out and grab a squeeze of her ass or of her big tits, before she laughed amusedly at them and brushed them off.

More than one had their dicks out hoping she would see to them as well. The thought was not unappealing. However, even as horny and as slutty as she had become, she had no intention of fucking every guy in the crowd, even if it had been physically possible.

And so, she turned smiling to the three who she had just pleased her body so well as the song died out. The band on stage began to tell the crowd that they were going to play four more songs before they were finishing up.

"Well," she breathed, and felt her face beaming red from exhaustion, "That was unexpected," she finished amusedly to the three, who promptly laughed.

"Sorry, I couldn't wait," Zach replied with a grin, and Claire smiled back at him.

"Yeah, we'll have to get you alone in the tent later. We didn't have enough room here to really do you right," Tony added half-jokingly, and once again they all laughed.

"So, you enjoyed fucking your brother's girlfriend, ah, Zach?" Matt asked, as he stuffed his now limp dick into his jeans. He was the last to do so.

Grinning proudly, Michael's younger brother reached forward to pull Claire close. He grabbed one her tits in his hand again and squeezed firmly.

"You're the best piece of ass in the world. But then, I always knew you would be," Michael's brother replied, before moving as if to kiss her. Claire forestalled him by leaning back.

"With how much cum I've just drunk, you don't want to kiss me yet, Zach," Claire chided, and Zach seemed to remember and let her go with a laugh of amusement from the others.

That thought made Claire think of something else.

"I think I need a shower after that."

The others laughed again, smiling proudly.

"We'll tell Michael you headed there,” Tony replied, and Claire smiled in return.

"Just don't tell him why," she joked, which once more brought another round of laughter. Then she turned to look at the stage.

"I'll head there after the band have finished though. After all, I did come here to listen to them. At least, that was before you all took liberties with another guy's girlfriend. And you most of all Zach. Your own brother. Shame on you."

"I'll have to make up for it later on. After all, Tony was right. I couldn't do you right here," Zach replied with a playful smile, and Claire laughed lightly.

"Shame on you all, taking advantage of Michael's girlfriend like that. Sticking your dicks in my mouth and pussy. Filling me with all of your cum," she teased them, feeling her own horniness growing again at the words and thoughts of what she had done.

That would be satisfied later though. For now, she would tease them until they couldn't bear it. Then later, they would give her the best sex of her life.

For now, though, Claire turned her attention to the band as they struck up the notes of their next songs.

The songs played loud and proud stirring the crowd to an ecstatic frenzy, until finally the last song ended with a ferocious explosion and fireworks that made the entire show as amazing as Claire knew it would be. At least the parts she'd seen anyway.

As the crowd roared their appreciation, the hot 20-year-old girlfriend turned to the three guys and motioned that she would go take a shower before Michael came back. Then she did just that.

Pushing through the crowd until she finally left the show area, she made her way to the shower stalls to wash the mixture of Tony and Matt's cum from her body. Not to mention the sweat from not only being packed in such a crowd, but from being fucked in it too.

While it had been a little awkward at first, Claire thought as the water gently cascaded over her lusciously tight body, the feeling of having Michael's brother deep inside her wanton pussy had been well worth it. Not to mention that she had screwed him while she held on to Michael's shoulders.

Enjoying the water as she cleaned herself, Claire was soon out of the shower stall and was about to make her way back to the tent to see how much she could tease Matt, Tony, and now Zach too. Man, she had never expected to have sex with one of them let alone all three when they had started out. Still, she was about to make her way back when, as she walked through the throngs of people by the stalls, she saw Michael smiling broadly as he spotted her and made his way towards her.

Smiling warmly, Claire kissed her loving boyfriend tenderly, forgetting that she hadn't washed her mouth out much in the shower. He placed his hands on her slim waist, the slim waist that his younger brother had held so firmly while he fucked her right behind his back a little earlier.

"There you are," her sweet boyfriend said, as he smiled down at her, "Tony said you'd gone to have a shower. Think I could do with one myself. That crowd was crazy in this heat."

Claire smiled and placed her arms around his neck, feeling completely content and satisfied.

"Well, I didn't want to be all sticky for you," she replied with a touch of amusement.

Michael was oblivious to the real meaning of her words as he laughed amusedly.

"Right, then. Are you all ready for our day together?" her loving boyfriend asked, and Claire suddenly remembered what he was talking about.

Damn! She had forgotten that Michael had wanted to spend the day with her. And here she was all set to tease his friends and brother to try and have sex with them again.

Clearing her throat, she smiled again. She was no cock-hungry slut. Besides, Michael could take care of her needs just as well as any of the other three. Well, not as good perhaps. But she loved him. The others were just hot, illicit sex that made her feel...

Shaking herself from the thoughts that made her body yearn to be screwed hard, from the horny naughtiness of being nailed by her boyfriend's friend and even his younger brother, Claire answered.

"Sure, let's go," she replied, trying to keep her mind off the lustful thoughts that kept filling her head. She was no slut. She could handle her desires.

And so, the rest of the day passed with Michael and Claire together. And the hot cheating girlfriend's horniness grew stronger and stronger. So much so, that she had to squeeze her legs together as her body cried out to be pleased.

The rides and the stalls, and even the presents that Michael bought for her, helped somewhat, as did the conversation with her loving boyfriend. However, still at the back of her mind Claire couldn't help but wonder how good Zach's eleven inches would feel inside her when he finally had her in a non-crowded place. Where he could really screw her with all the skill that she knew he must have.

Finally, after the sky began to darken, the two of them headed back to the tent and found the others there, talking and laughing. All except Sam, who had apparently been to that many shows that day that he had already gone to sleep in the tent.

That alone would have hindered Claire's plans to find somewhere alone. However, Michael really seemed to mean that he was going to spend the entire day with her. He never once left her side, and he paid endless attention to her, rather than the occasional words or glances he had given her the last couple of days.

Spending time with him felt good, and Claire was more than happy, if still crazily horny. The other three guys also seemed to share Claire's sentiments, probably due to the teasing she had given them all earlier. They kept casting glances at her with more than obvious hunger in their eyes.

However, Claire couldn't have gotten away from Michael had she wanted to, and right then she didn't, despite her own lust-filled hunger. Besides, it was amusing watching her boyfriend's two friends and his younger brother desire her so much while she paid them no more notice than she would have before she had accidentally slept with Tony that day.

And so, the night passed, and the sexual tension grew within each of them. Until Claire said that she was going to head to bed. At which point Michael said it was a good idea and followed her in, saying goodnight to the frustrated others as they entered the tent.

"You seem rather clingy today?" she asked, as she entered their 'room'.

Michael smiled as he zipped the 'door' up and sat on the sleeping bag, removing his boots.

"I realised I hadn't spent much time with you over the last couple of days. I didn't want you feeling lonely, and thinking I've forgotten you," he answered sincerely, and Claire smiled as she sat down, untying her knee-high boots.

"I haven't felt lonely at all," she replied, thinking that she had had sex with Tony, Matt, and Zach. And, boy, they had made sure that she hadn't felt lonely at all, "It's been nice though. But remember, tomorrow is the last day of the festival. You should enjoy it."

"Sounds like you're trying to get rid of me?" Michael asked with amusement, as he pulled his t-shirt over his head.

Claire laughed lightly, removing one of her boots before starting to untie the other.

"Now why would I do that?" she asked teasingly, tossing her long, dark red hair over her shoulders, "I just want you to enjoy the festival. I can't believe it's over after tomorrow. It's gone so fast!"

It had gone fast, but that was probably because she had been filled with cock and had been fucked for most of it. By three people other than her loving boyfriend as well.

"True. So, you wouldn't mind then? I don't want you feeling neglected," her sweet and caring boyfriend asked as he pulled his jeans off and got himself ready for bed.

Claire turned to smile at him lovingly, stroking his hair before she removed her boot, placing it with the other.

"I don't mind at all," she replied happily, "I'm sure I'll find some...thing...to do, " she amended before saying 'one' rather than 'thing'. The thought of being alone with Zach in the tent flashed into her mind.

It was strange, she knew that she still loved Michael with all of her heart, but she didn't feel any concern any longer for having sex with his best friends and even his younger brother. No matter how much she wracked her brain to understand that it still did not make sense, yet it was still all true.

Smiling to herself as she finished getting ready for bed in Michael's t-shirt and nothing else, Claire laid an arm around her boyfriend as she rested her head by his.

It didn't take long before sweet sleep took her under, with the last thoughts of wondering just what the last day would bring and how she could not wait to feel just what her boyfriend's younger brother could do with that enormous dick of his.

Smiling, and full of three men’s cum, the beautiful girlfriend fell asleep, unaware of what a climax awaited to her sordid festival.

--- to be continued... ---

Published 
Written by The_Shadow_Rising
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments