Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bisexual Stories

Bisexuality is the sexual orientation which refers to the sexual desire for individuals of either gender or of either sex.

Bisexual people fall between the two extremes of homosexuality and heterosexuality.

Bisexuals are not necessarily attracted equally to both genders. Our bisexual stories will appeal to people who are curious about exploring this side of their sexuality.

Opening Doors

My neighbours have made me so welcome

I was outside painting, when Paula, my neighbour, appeared at the fence. "You got a minute?" She asked. I, of course, had more than a minute for her, as she took the short walk to my back garden. She was dressed for work and looked sad. I put my hand on her arm and asked her if she was ok, she looked at me, a little tearful. "My husband came out to me last night, he's gay," she whispered. "The day after we ruined his orga...

To Yellowstone And Beyond

Fulfilling a mutual fantasy at the hands of a very talented dancer.

While driving to Yellowstone we were passing the time by playing a game of “would you rather...?” I asked you, “Would you rather see a striptease from a man or a woman?” After some thought, you replied, “A woman would be better because they are more sensual.” I would have to agree. Now it was your turn to ask a question. You asked, “Would you rather watch a strip tease at a bachelor party or at a club with you?” Instantly...

Air BnB-Lisa Owned

Lisa becomes part of the family

The alarm sounded and Lisa and I reluctantly parted ways, spending an extended amount of time at the front door, kissing and caressing. I walked her over to her house, still naked, and watched as she went in. I complimented myself on my boldness at being naked out front, but it was almost midnight, and our neighborhood was mostly asleep. I entered the kitchen, poured myself a glass of wine, and wondered what was happening...

Her Turn To Help

Her time was now, he had it coming.

They returned three days after their daughter had her oral desires filled, and I'd not seen her since. I'd spotted his car, but not seen either of them. I did wonder whether he'd told her he'd sucked me off in the garage. I was also a little curious about whether their daughter had told her mum anything too. I doubted she'd tell her dad. It's not a father/daughter conversation, not in my head at least. That being said, no...

Trainwreck Pt. 2

A surprise.

There was an eerie wrongness about the house from the moment I arrived home. Nothing was out of place—all the right coats on their pegs, all the same shoes against the door, the living room tossed with stray beer cans and scattered magazines swept from the coffee table in one or another eager moment of passion—but something was different. There was a familiar sound coming from elsewhere in the house—the unmistakable joys...

A Sexual Discovery - Part Two

Jordan gasped out loud with pleasure as he watched drew take his hard and throbbing cock in his mouth in the car

A month had passed and Jordan tried to push back the longing and lingering feelings he had for Drew Haynes but they kept on coming back. He tried to concentrate on his relationship with Hayley but it wasn't working out. So he made the decision and ended things with her. It was the hardest decision he ever had to make but the right one. One morning, Jordan was dreaming of Drew Haynes naked in a shower with the water runnin...

A Sexual Discovery - Part One

Jordan Rivers felt sexual arousal in his private area making his cock grow as he watched Drew Haynes take a shower beside him

Twenty-one-year-old, very handsome Native-American tech geek Jordan Rivers was dating the very pretty, blue-eyed, blonde Hayley Monroe and was happy. But one day, everything changed for him and was in college in Los Angeles. Jordan followed the guys into the men's' shower rooms after they won their soccer game against San Diego University. He took a hot shower as he was smelly. "See you later, Rivers," one of his teammate...

Helping Out Again

Seems like they needed a little more from me

It was, of course, impossible not to talk to my neighbours, even if I had licked her pussy. Even if he had sucked my load and swallowed it, how could I not? It wasn't like I'd not been a willing partner in both of those. I'd not been forced and I can't deny my orgasm. Even so, it was a little awkward when I met him next time, I was walking passed as he was washing his daughter's car, pretty normal stuff. I stopped to chat...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

My Wife And I Share The Stud At The Gym

I volunteer to be the fluffer for our hot gym boy

I married my high school sweetheart, Tina. She was the envy of every man. Tina was tall, athletic, with a tiny waist and very large breasts that showed no sagging whatsoever. We were in college at the time, living in our own apartment. The college boys always stared at Tina and her breasts. I quite enjoyed the attention and so did Tina. We religiously worked out at the college gym. There was this guy, Tom, we knew. Tina l...

A Camping Story, Bi-Oral Fantasy - Part 2

The Next Morning of the Fantasy Camping Weekend, Is this Just a Beginning?

The morning arrives and as I awake, I realize we are lying nude together from our epic night before. A smile comes to my face as I'm glancing over, remembering the hot time we had last night. I start thinking about how I'd like to start the day off right for my good friend. I can see Tom lying on his back, his plump morning woody pointing up along his treasure trail towards his furry navel. The nice pink head of his cock...

Cleaning Next Door

Everyone got something from the day

I liked my neighbours. He was a friendly guy, always willing to help, and never any hassle. She was his long-suffering wife, ample chest and a joy to see about, especially in the summertime when her cleavage was often on display. I'd fantasized about those tits enough and often admired her bras on the line drying. He was a useful guy to know too, a good handyman, something I'm most definitely not. He often gave me help wi...

Blurred Lines

Two couples find themselves checking off new boxes in their sexual experiences.

Blonde-haired, blue-eyed Liz took another long toke from the fat joint she’d rolled for everyone. She sucked in the smoke, then held it as she passed the joint to Alecia, her new black colleague, coughing as she did. “Mm, thank you, baby,” Alecia said before she too, pulled in a huge drag, holding her breath. She handed it to her handsome black husband, Steve, who did the same before passing it to Ted, Liz’s husband. “Ah,...

A New Equation

Kate and Mia find the same guy at a party. And Kate finds a new side of herself.

I can’t find Mia. She was the one who convinced me to come to this party — a fraternity rager on the night before our school’s biggest game of the year. Now, without her, I hardly know anyone else, and I wonder why I let her talk me into this. The only other person I know is Jason, who has just passed out in the pool. Meaning, I literally saw him close his eyes and fall into the water. He barely woke up when some other gu...

"You Know What You Want…" She Whispered.

A sexually frustrated mom has a scorching vocal encounter at her child's sporting event.

“Oh baby! I need you so badly! Feel how wet I am…” Mary was whispering in Denis' right ear, caressing his palm. They hadn’t had sex in three weeks, and she was in a very horny place. The mother of two and part-time school aid thought that at thirty-three they would still have a pretty hot sex life. She had been raised quite conservatively and they had abstained before their wedding. In fact, he was the only man she had ev...

An Unexpected Wedding Delight

The beginning of a beautiful friendship

“Which side of the family are you attached to, bride or groom?” You held out your hand to me, and I took it. “The bride. She’s my niece,” I replied, and took your offered hand. “I’m Maria.” I noticed your eyes straight away. Gorgeous blue eyes and a cheeky smile. Your eyes dropped to my cleavage, and I puffed out my chest, instinctively responding to your charm. “Pleased to meet you, Maria, I’m Rod,” you replied. “My niec...