Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Games With Mark

"Role Play Game Turns Heads"

33
5 Comments 5
2.9k Views 2.9k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Author's Notes

"A true story of a naked romp with another man after years of going "without.""

It had been years since any MM contact. In fact, only one with a lifeguard I happened to have met at a beach, and a couple of romps with a dude from the gym. Again, years passed with no opportunities—until recently. Our family moved to a new area, and I had the urge to revitalize RPG again, so I posted to social media for those who were interested in this genre. Shortly thereafter, I had several responses and arranged a table at a local game shop.

The group consisted of six men, including myself, ranging in age from thirty-eight to fifty-five. Everyone enjoyed the game and was interested in more sessions. We met several more times at the game shop and became comfortable with each other. I especially hit it off with Mark, a forty-something well-built man. He was easygoing with a good sense of humor, and we had good buddy chemistry.

Eventually, I floated out that we play at our homes as it gave us a more intimate setting and we could drink and eat whatever we wanted, as the game shop had restrictions. All were receptive to the idea, but three players didn't have much space to host. I volunteered to be first due to a big house, as did Mark, who also had room. Next month was to be at my place.

My wife and kids were visiting her mother when everyone showed up. We had a good game, and afterwards people filed out mostly together, but Mark hung back. It had occurred to me that perhaps I could find a bud with benefits in this new location this way, but in reality, unlikely.

"How about a whiskey Mark? We can sit out on the deck."

I live in a secluded area where properties are two and more acres, heavily wooded, and all neighbors have complete privacy, some even from the front drives. Our back deck is large with wooden furniture, a BBQ, and a grill, and is surrounded by trees. From the exterior door, the deck runs the entire length of the house, and at the end is a jacuzzi, which we heated beginning in the fall. It's a nice set-up, with a wall containing a hot and cold outdoor shower and pegs for robes and clothes.

"Sounds good," he responded.

I poured a double-jigger for each of us and toasted to the game. The fall evening air was cool, but not chili, and bistro lights provided a soft glow above us. The night sounds were persistent, and we heard nothing else. We chatted about local sports, various TTRPGs, and a few video games, along with a second round. Mark is around 40, about 5'9", 200, I'd guess, with very broad shoulders, huge pecs, huge muscular glutes, thick legs, and a big round gut. He's a very easygoing, likable man with brown hair and a thick beard, both graying a bit. Also, he's ruggedly handsome.

I started to feel the effects of the whiskey, and with our inhibitions down, the conversation turned to sex.

"Ya get much sex?" Mark asked.

"Na, hardly anything. I end up rubbing one out to keep the horns trimmed," I responded.

"I hear you. After having a few kids, my wife isn't interested much," Mark replied.

An awkward minute of silence passed as we pondered each other's answers. Another minute. I wasn't sure where this may lead. I looked over at Mark sitting on the deck chair; his red flannel shirt part-way unbuttoned. He took up the entire space with his broad back, big butt, and wide gut. He struck the visage of a very manly man. My mind started to wander as I gave his crotch sideways glances.

Mark let out a breath and said, "Ya ever kiss a man?"

Impulsively, I blurted out, "Is that an invitation or an offer!?"

I immediately regretted this, as my whiskey tongue may have sabotaged my new gaming crew. My stomach turned over, and my nerves became on edge. I said, "I shouldn't have had that second whiskey."

I laughed nervously to try to shake my response off as a joke, but he leaned forward, whiskey in hand, and said, "You pick, bro, you pick."

I could feel my heartbeat pounding in my ears. Years of no MM play. But what did Mark want? We lived in a conservative area; maybe he was fishing... then I thought, What if he is... so what? I scooted my chair up close and sat on the end of the seat. I looked at Mark, his face maybe a foot and a half away. I saw massive pecs with light hair on them through his part-way open shirt. I could feel tension and anticipation between us. I took a swig of whiskey and slowly leaned way forward. Mark spread his knees as they were in my way. I licked my lips, closed my eyes, and planted them wetly on Mark's lips. He let out a sigh, opening his lips a bit, seemingly inviting me to open mine—so I did. His tongue tentatively brushed against my lips, and I felt my cock stir. I slid my tongue out, finding his, and deeply sighed—finally! I broke away after ten or fifteen seconds.

I sat back with a wistful smile, remembering those few times I had with John oh-so-long ago. Mark had a smile on his face. I took another sip of whiskey and sat back.

"It's been a long time, Mark; I may be rusty."

"It was good, man. I had some action in college, but nothing since, really. I think about it sometimes," said Mark.

The following silence became rather awkward. He was nervous, as was I. Same-sex situations always cause caution and confusion; neither man knows what to do or how to start.

"How about time in the jacuzzi?" I asked nervously. Even with whiskey in my head, I was still anxious as to where this might lead. In college, John was the initiator of our encounters and was very forward. I thought it was now or never and bit the bullet.

"Yeah, I'm down with that," replied Mark.

We walked down the deck and, together, removed the cover and set it aside. Steam vapor rose up off the hot water into the cool night air. I dropped my jeans and boxers, revealing my cock, which was slightly swollen from the anticipation of a sexual encounter. I unbuttoned my green flannel shirt while watching Mark. The cool temperature made my nipples tighten, gave me goose bumps, and my cock shrink a bit. He had his red flannel shirt off, and had unusually huge pecs.

It was obvious he favored declines at the gym, as his pecs had that characteristic downward outward slope and back up to his chest—almost like a big muscular boob. His nipples were BIG and freakishly long and erect, pointed down to the deck. I'd never seen a man with nips like these. I wondered if they were fake! Big guns on this man, so big that his arms didn't hang down from his shoulders but out to the sides due to the size of both his pecs and biceps. And his big round gut was solid, not flabby at all, and more like an athletic rugby player.

I hung up my shirt and saw Mark looking at my slightly swollen cock; it swung heavily from side to side as I stepped into the tub. I intently watched Mark as he dropped his jeans and boxers together; "fhhhh" escaped my lips. His cock was short but incredibly thick, reminding me of a cupcake; his sack was big too. He turned around to hang his clothes on a hook, and his glutes were incredible; they looked like twin basketballs! A muscle-butt with what appeared to be covered by light peach fuzz. He turned back around and caught me staring at him. I did not look away. He waded into the jacuzzi, his big quads moving his short, thick cock from side to side.

Thinking I've wasted way too much time since college days (with a couple of happenstance exceptions) of no MM play and whiskey affecting my brain and mouth, I said, "Good thing we've got a big tub so the four of us can fit."

Mark gave me a puzzled look, which passed in a moment, and he chuckled, "I getcha man."

We were both in the water up to our necks to escape the cool night air. Thinking back to what Mark said about college, him asking me about ever kissing another guy, and Frenching just minutes ago dissipated my anxiety, and I finished off what was left in my glass, setting it on the deck. My cock swelled in anticipation of getting some attention.

Since we had broken the ice with kissing, I slowly moved straight across the roiling water to Mark. As I got closer, he spread his thick legs, and I slid between them. I looked down but couldn't see either of our cocks due to the churning bubbles. I was fascinated with his declined-shaped pecs and very meaty nipples. I moved into his face, and he moved his arms to either side of the tub's coping. I planted my lips on his, our tongues dancing together. My hands were below the waterline on either side of his hips on the bench to balance myself. I could feel my cock hardening. The hot water made my scrotum extend way down, my balls bouncing with the water.

We kissed and kissed, rubbing our lips, beards, and faces together over and over. My cock continued to get bigger and harder as the minutes passed. Two naked men, wives forgotten, tonguing, sporting big hardons in a hot tub. As we made out, college memories of a big, hard cock shooting thick, warm semen into my mouth heightened my arousal. Maybe Mark just wanted to jerk off; he hadn't said much of what he'd done, but neither had I. Mark shifted his legs up, hooked his ankles below my glutes, and pulled me into him, and my boner met his thick pipe. He moved his legs back and forth, forcing our cocks to rub against each other.

Born_to__Blow
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Born_to__Blow

Neither of us were talking—it always seemed awkward—except for John, who was always comfortable talking in our few sex romps years ago. The whiskey had removed my inhibitions; I pushed myself up to a standing position, my fully erect penis jutting up and out, inches from Mark's face. "Eat it, Mark!" I exclaimed.

His head moved slowly forward. I grabbed his ears and said, "Look at me!"

Mark looked up as I guided his mouth to my cock. As his face reached my crotch, he looked at my cock.

"Keep eye contact, Mark! Look at me when you suck my cock." I coached.

Mark nodded his head sideways, smirked, looked right into my eyes, opened his mouth wide, and slid his lips over the head of my penis, never looking away from my eyes. A gasp escaped my lips as I felt his tongue slowly circle my flared cockhead. Our eyes locked; he slid his lips down my pole, getting it wet with his drooling month. I intensely looked at this manly bearded good-looking stud giving me head, and I felt my cock involuntarily throb in his mouth; he moaned in response, looking at me and nodding in approval—he must have gotten some pre-fuck out of my cock. I reached down and found his nipples, rolling them with my fingers; they were big fleshly mounds. They had to be at least an inch or two long! I'd never seen nips like this on a man!

A small chill breeze blew over my wet body. "How about sitting on the edge of the jacuzzi, Mark?"

"Yeah, man, I need you to suck my dick." Mark boosted his mass up and onto the edge, his unusually large pecs and fleshy pinkish nipples a sight to see!

My attention shifted from his incredible nipples to his thick, fully erect cock, jutting straight up from between his legs. It looked like a small fire hydrant. His sack hung down from being in hot water, and two BIG balls were prominent.

My eyes caught his and again locked as I sank down into the hot water. As I neared his cock, I tilted my head way back as to not lose eye contact. I reached for his penis... I breathed hard, "FFFFT!" I could not get my hand around his cock! I had to look down. My fingers and thumb had a good one or more inch gap, as his swollen cockhead rose just above my grip—maybe six inches—but what a monster.

Looking back up, his huge decline pecs were like hills, with those massive erect nipples pointing down above his solid gut. I began to lick his plum-sized head while my other hand cupped his nuts; they were like golf balls—big and heavy. I reached up to one of his nipples and pulled on it. His cock spasmed in my mouth. I took my other hand and began to play with his other nipple. I opened as wide as I could and choked down on his cock, my tongue pinned to my jaw by his thick meat. It was difficult to suck on him, but I kept at it. Even though it was uncomfortable, Mark's moans and groans were enough encouragement to keep me going; I wanted to please this thickly muscled stud. My hands slid to his quads.

Every time I looked up, Mark was tugging hard on each of his now engorged nipples, looking more like udders! I took my drooling mouth off his wet cock and rubbed it all over my face and beard, enjoying its firm, soft texture and slick pre-cum. I rose up in the tub,

"Your nipples look like they need a good workout, Mark."

"Ya man, can you suck 'em? My wife won't do it at all. She calls them my "man-boobs" and says it kind of turns her off."

He leaned back, propping himself up with his arms and hands behind him. His muscled pecs with these udder-like nipples gave me a surge of sexual excitement. I rubbed my face into one nip as I toyed with the other; they were now more than an inch long! This new experience was sexually thrilling!

"Fuck man, how are your nipples so huge?" I asked.

"Pump man," Mark replied.

"What?!" I exclaimed!

"I have a pump, a small vacuum pump. I've been doing it a long time, and it's stretched 'em out. I sometimes pump them up and jerk off when no one's home."

I sucked one, and it filled a good part of my mouth. I'd never see a nipple this big and long on any woman, let alone a man. I tongued, lipped, and sucked on it. This new experience made my cock so hard it ached. I took turns sucking his nips and fondling his now-leaking penis. Mark was moaning constantly. His foot found my cock and gently batted it around; I thought I was going to shoot off.

"Tug my nips hard. Twist 'em!" Mark begged as he leaned back to give me access.

I bent my head up to look him in the eyes, reaching up and pinching his nips between my thumb and index finger HARD.

"GRUNNGG," Mark grunted loudly. I twisted. "AGGHH!" I could tell that Mark was in a pain-pleasure zone.

He had closed his eyes, so I turned my attention to his now purple cockhead, looking as if it were ready to burst. I licked my lips wetly and mouthed his cockhead; a moan escaped my lips as I pulled on his nips while pinching them.

"UNNNGHHH," Mark gurgled, and his cockhead swelled big against my lips, and warm semen flowed out. I grunted in lust for his cum, pulling his nipples as hard as I could, slipping my wide-open mouth over his cockhead. My nostrils flared and I inhaled his musky cock-meat scent. I rubbed my beard against his cock as the first spasm caused thick spunk to flow. I rubbed my beard against his cock. Grunting, I quickly put my mouth back over his bursting cock.

A hot jet of cum shot into my mouth. I moaned in lust, twisting his nips while my lips, tongue, and mouth worked his cockhead. He grunted and shot; grunted and shot, grunted and shot. My face, lips, and mouth were covered with his warm seed as his cock pulsed and thick, heady cum spurted on me. Eventually, it lost its rock-hardness. I let go of his nipples and continued to lick and eat his cum off his softening penis, enjoying our pleasure. My cock was now aching for release. I looked up at Mark and he was smirking at me.

"You cocksucker you. Enjoy my load, eh?" Mark asked. Actually, it sounded more like a statement.

"Yeah, I liked it. Your nipples alone are a sexual experience." I retorted. My cock desperately needed attention.

I stood up, exposing my impossibly hard erection, veiny and throbbing to my rapid heartbeat. I kept some of Mark's cum in my mouth swirling around the salty load, letting it drip into my beard.

Mark slid back into the water, grabbed my ass, pulled me towards him, and engulfed my cock.

"Gruhh," I immediately began to orgasm as his wet lips slid over my cockhead.

"Mmmm," a deep guttural moan came from Mark's throat.

"Grugh," I shot rope after rope of thick spunk into Mark's greedy mouth as he choked it all down.

As he slid his lips off my cock with a loud "smack," I could see that my cock had lost its flagpole status and was sticking straight out from my crotch, veiny and purple.

I relapsed into the hot water, and we both sat in silence, looking at each other with cock-sucking grins on our faces. We laughed out loud.

"I'd better git; it's a-gettin' late, and the wife will be wonderin' what I'm up to," Mark said.

"Yeah, sure, Mark." I knew our encounter was over.

We climbed out of the tub, and I turned off the jets. We slipped back into our clothes as the chill air hit our naked bodies. Mark helped me get the cover back on, gathered his gaming stuff, and with a handshake, left.

After this, I couldn't get his nipples out of my mind, and my cock was persistently hard. I stripped, climbed into bed, and licked my lips to taste the residue of Mark's semen as I fantasized about sucking his huge fleshy nipples. His dried semen on my beard and mustache was strong in my nostrils as I inhaled deeply. I spit in my hand and rubbed my cock wetly, giving it long light strokes, circling my palm against my flared head on the upstroke. Fantasizing Mark's nipple filling my mouth, the smell and taste of his semen still in my beard, and my rock-hard cock getting slowly stroked, I edged off in a shaking orgasm spraying spunk all over my hairy chest. I thought about Mark all weekend long, jerking off many times to different fantasies: me pec-fucking him, me atop him rubbing cocks as I sucked his huge nipple-udders, me sliding my cock between his big, muscular glutes and shooting off, us kissing and jacking each other's cocks, and many more!

I'm hoping this becomes a regular gaming adventure!

Published 
Written by swpmexec
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments