Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This story follows on from the events of Louise Gets Even. I have to acknowledge the help and encouragement of my muse in getting this one written."

There could be absolutely no doubt that Louise was having a fantastic week. Given that it had started so badly she had every reason to feel on top of the world.

She had gone back to work for a special meeting with her firm’s founder, Sir Nigel, who had come out of retirement and taken over the day-to-day running of the firm while his daughter was suspended.

Around the table were some of the best people in the company all tried, tested and trusted colleagues. Louise found herself thinking just what a difference the absence of wankers and backstabbers made. Sir Nigel had picked the very best people to assist him.

She also had a chance to look at the letter outlining her new responsibilities and the salary increase that came with it. This just added to her sense of contentment.

Louise was also a woman who thrived on physical well-being, she and her husband had enjoyed an energetic threesome with their new young Ukrainian friend, Irena. Memories of this tryst were still very fresh with her. She also knew that this was not a one-off and she fully expected to sleep with Irena again and to share her with her husband.

What she had not been able to do was share all her news with her best mate Trish. Trish had been asked to use up her outstanding holiday by her boss. She had gone to the airport with her passport but without a plan.

Louise had heard from her lover, the Fox that he had found out that Trish had ended up in Croatia and had got herself “involved” with A Danish couple while there. Beyond that, he didn’t know more. Trish was not spending a lot of time online and not responding to messages.

Louise was pretty certain, that if Trish wasn’t responding then it would be because she was flat on her back enjoying herself. Louise had helped Trish rebuild her confidence after an unpleasant divorce and before that a largely sexless marriage.

Just as Louise got home and started preparing supper, her phone started buzzing. Trish had returned to earth and was making contact.

Louise picked up her phone and greeted Trish warmly, they had much to talk about. Trish was clearly excited about imparting her latest news. Louise could tell from her tone that Trish was about to deliver a monologue. Louise poured herself a glass of wine and put her phone into speaker mode.

Trish was already in full flow. Her boss, who she described as a useless knob-head had called her into his office and shown her that she hadn’t used up all of her annual holiday allowance. Trish tried pointing out that it was currently school holiday time and that flights and hotels would all be at peak prices. She also pointed out that she had cancelled some leave in May to help rescue a project that was running exceptionally late and was already over budget. He wasn’t interested and had clearly forgotten that it was his project that Trish had helped rescue.

“His Excel spreadsheets were not lining up and that was a problem for him,” Trish exclaimed. “So I stormed out of his office in full-flounce mode, logged on and booked the next ten days off. Then I went home, threw some stuff in a bag and logged on to one of those last-minute websites. It felt so good.”

Trish then explained how she had found a reasonably priced deal to Croatia with flights from the local airport and a hotel at a resort she hadn’t got a clue how to pronounce.

Louise continued to prepare the food and sip her wine whilst listening to Trish, it was good to hear her friend sound so positive. She realised that she hadn’t taken everything in when all of a sudden she heard Trish describe the windsurfing instructor.

“Talk about a Viking,” Trish described a tall, lean man with messy blonde hair, and a stubbly beard. “talk about a six-pack, this fella had a ten-pack, and as for his trouser snake, he had a python down there.” Trish continued, I’ve never had the slightest interest in windsurfing until then, I signed up for a full course as long as he was going to be my instructor.”

Trish now had Louise’s full and undivided attention.

“I went back to my hotel and found my tightest swimsuit to wear for my first lesson. I then booked into the spa and got a fresh wax done. Then it was time for some sun, a glass of wine and some very sexy thoughts about my new instructor.”

MiaMonroe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaMonroe

Trish hardly stopped to draw a breath.

“I was back at the beach for the last lesson of the day. The sun was setting and the water was warm. I kept falling off the board, but I didn’t care because every time I did Jens was there to help me.”

Trish went on to describe how increasingly tactile Jens became as she made it clear that she had no objection to him touching her.

“I wasn’t in any hurry and I gave him an eyeful on more than one occasion,” Trish explained. She went on to say that after the lesson she had helped Jens carry the board and all his equipment back to a kind of boathouse or storage unit slightly behind the beach.

“So I’m watching this Viking, putting everything away and my pussy is on fire, so I decided to have a go. I got close behind him and reached around to see what he was hiding in those trunks he was wearing. My word he was huge.” Trish went on to describe in detail how Jens had turned around and started to kiss her.

Louise turned the hob down low and reduced the heat in the oven. There was no point in ruining supper.

Trish went on to say how she had pulled Jens’s trunks down and freed his cock while sinking to her knees in front of him.

“My God was he packing,” Trish continued, whilst going on to describe how she had pleasured Jens with her mouth. She didn’t forget to acknowledge the help Louise had given her in overcoming her previous reluctance.

“After a few minutes, he picks me up and carries me up some stairs to what turned out to be an apartment above the water sports storage unit. He literally threw me onto the bed and pounced on me like a tiger.” Trish described in graphic detail how Jens had fucked her senseless as the sun set behind them.

Louise refilled her wine glass and put her phone on charge. Listening to her friend on the speaker was burning through the battery. She was determined not to miss a single word of Trish’s story.

Trish then described how while she and Jens were lying naked, sweaty and sated in the bed, a tall blond woman had entered the room. She didn’t seem in the least bit surprised to find Jens in bed with one of his pupils. In fact, she took her clothes off and got into bed beside Jens.

Trish went on to explain that this was Freja and she was Jen’s wife. It seemed that they had completely embraced this hedonistic lifestyle together. Freja and Jens were both on their second marriages and when their children had left home they both took early retirement deals from their jobs, sold their house in Copenhagen and moved to Croatia.

Judging by the tone in Trish’s voice Louise realised that there was more to come so she encouraged her friend to continue the story whilst she gently stirred the sauce she was making.

“So as you can imagine I’m a little unsure of the situation here. The three of us are lying naked in bed and I’ve just had her husband. That’s not something that happens every day?”

Trish then went on to say that Freja had asked if she would like to join them for dinner later that evening. “Then things got really kinky.”

Louise turned off the hob and the oven.

“So, Freja virtually kicks Jens out of bed and tells him to go and buy wine and food which he does. Then she makes a move on me. Before I could do anything, she’s kissing me, sucking on my tits and her fingers are stroking my pussy. I tell you, she knew what she was doing. Before I knew it she was knelt between my legs licking her husband’s cum out of my pussy. God, it was filthy but wonderful.”

Trish explained that for the remainder of the holiday she virtually lived with Jens and Freja, fucking them both, individually and together.

“Anyway, tough of me, what have you been up to, got any news?”

“Louise asked if Trish had read or seen any news over the last few days. Trish admitted that she hadn’t.

“Then you had better sit down, while I bring you up to date,” Louise said.

Published 
Written by JamesMerton1960
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments