Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This story is another adventure for Louise, this one is a follow-on to Louise has to Share. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Once again I am grateful to my muse for the encouragement and assistance."

Louise woke in her bed and looked at the clock. It was nearly four in the afternoon. She was naked and her Hitachi wand lay beside her on the mattress. After getting back from London she had masturbated with the wand and recalled her hedonistic weekend in London. She had also had some very arousing thoughts about a fit young man who had sat opposite her on the train for part of her journey home. No wonder she had slept so well.

She reached for her phone, there were a few messages, but nothing that required her immediate attention. There was a missed voice call from her friend Trish and a WhatsApp message.

It read, “Hi, hope you are OK, I hope you don’t think I was being a bitch this morning? I was desperate to be fucked and I wasn’t expecting you to be there.” it went on, “I hope you don’t think I chased you away?”

Louise replied, “Nothing to worry about, I could see you needed it, and in all honesty, I was shattered. Chat soon, I’ve been diddling and I’ve overslept. I need to get my act together.”

Louise was about to get up when Trish rang her. Louise answered and assured her friend that everything was all right between them. “How did it go today?”

“My God he’s good,” Trish replied “Lips fingers, teeth, tongue and cock, he just knows what to do with all of them. I’ve lost count of the number of times I’ve cum today.”

“Did you do it, did you let him have your arse?” Louise asked.

“I did.”

“And?”

“I’m not going to lie, it was more intense than I anticipated, but he was gentle and reassuring. It hurt at first, especially when he pushed in, but once he was deeply in it felt fantastic. It’s going to take me a while to get used to the idea, but it has not put me off. We used good quality lube and that helped. He told me I was good and that he wants me again.”

“Good girl,” Louise replied.

“I’m busy tonight, but I’ve invited him to mine tomorrow evening and I’m going to give him everything.” Trish sounded excited. “How about you did you get home OK?”

“Nearly not; I nearly got off at Doncaster. There was this young man on the train and he was checking me out. Not hiding anything. Christ was he confident. He was also fit, you could tell from the way he moved and the way he held himself that he had a hot body and plenty of stamina. I drifted off thinking about him and what I would do to him if I got the chance.”

“One final question before I let you go. You touched me, did you mean to?” Trish asked

“Yes, I love what you’ve done with your pussy, it’s striking. I told you to go smooth because that drives our friend wild. I think you have gone one better, it’s like a little ginger direction sign.”

Lakshmi25
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lakshmi25

“Have you ever done anything like that before?” Trish inquired.

“No, not really. A few years ago we were on holiday with another couple in the Canaries, both of us women were a bit pissed and we had our tits out. We had a bit of a snog and a fumble, but nothing serious. We were both warming our men up for some afternoon delight. My husband has mentioned more than once that he’d like to see me with another woman, but knowing him it would only be a warm-up act ahead of a threesome. I’m sure he’s got a list of candidates somewhere.” Louise was totally honest with her friend

“I just wanted you to know I didn’t mind; so much has happened in the last few weeks I’m still processing it all. And thank you for everything you have done for me.” Trish hung up the call.

Louise looked at the clock, it was ten past five, she was still naked and hadn’t even started the supper she had promised her husband. She threw on a flimsy sundress from the wardrobe, didn’t bother with any underwear and headed for the kitchen.

Louise seasoned some chicken and popped it into the oven. She then began preparing some vegetables and opened a bottle of wine. She was preparing a salad when her husband came into the kitchen.

“How’s my slutty wife?” he asked.

“Pour yourself a glass of wine and I will tell you all,” Louise replied.

“I need a shower first, I’ve been on that motorway for hours.” With that, her husband headed upstairs.

Louise was playing music on a smart speaker, so she didn’t hear the shower go off nor her husband come back downstairs. She felt his hands on her hips as he lifted her sundress and bent her over the kitchen counter. He must have come downstairs naked and erect because he pushed his throbbing cock straight into her from behind. Louise felt the slightest twinge of discomfort as he pushed into her. Quickly her pussy relaxed around the familiar feel of her husband’s cock. As he thrust into her he demanded details of her weekend away. Louise didn’t hold back. With every detail, she felt his cock grow bigger. Louise had just got to the end of her story when she felt her husband release a huge spurt of cum deep inside her.

After catching his breath, Louise’s husband held her tightly and kissed her neck.

“It’s a good job we don’t have any lube downstairs or I would have had your arse for that.” her husband growled. The growl was arousal, not anger.

“Have a look in that jiffy bag on the other counter, it was here when I got home. I haven’t had a chance to unpack it yet.” Louise indicated the small parcel in discreet packaging. Both she and her husband recognised it as a delivery from their favourite online sex shop.

Would you like some supper or should I stay bent over the counter for you?” Louise asked.

Published 
Written by JamesMerton1960
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments