Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Once again this is a story that could not have been written without the assistance and suggestions of my muse. I am grateful for her input and encouragement to write a better story. I hope you enjoy it."

Louise woke from a deep sleep, momentarily confused as to where she was. Then it all came flooding back. She was in Daniel’s bed in his hotel room in Edinburgh. She lay still for a minute with her eyes closed relishing the memories of the fantastic sex she had enjoyed the previous night and earlier that morning.

When she did wake, it was to find Daniel resting on one arm gazing in awe at his boss. He gently brushed some of her tangled hair away from her face. It was a lovely gesture. Daniel had a kind face, a face that showed he had been well brought up. Many young men of his age had already discovered arrogance and boastfulness. Daniel had none of this.

He leant forward and kissed his boss, firstly just a single peck but soon after a longer more lingering kiss. Louise sat up to kiss Daniel harder, she was naked and her tits were quickly exposed. She felt Daniel's hands on them and his mouth on her nipples. She reached below the duvet to find his cock. Daniel was already hard.

Louise parted her legs for Daniel, her long thin clit was still swollen from last night’s fucking. Louise knew they were on the clock and the working day would soon start. They didn’t have time for any foreplay.

Daniel got the message, he lined his cock up with her opening and pushed it in again. He began thrusting immediately. It felt so good to be fucking his boss.

Louise felt him enter her and fill her up. Daniel had a magnificent cock and he knew what to do with it. Once Daniel had found his pace, Louise wrapped her legs around his torso locking them both together.

It was a passionate fuck, energetic and highly satisfying for both of them. It was a superb way to start the day. They were both up for more, but they had work to do and a lucrative client to retain.

Only then did Louise realise that she had left her phone in her own room. The previous evening, she had marched down the corridor to Daniel’s room practically naked, wearing a short silk slip that was still tangled up with the bedding.

Louise could also hear that the corridor outside was busy with guests leaving and hotel staff starting work. The slip would be brazen, and she was tempted, but in the end, she covered up with a bathrobe from Daniel’s room.

Louise walked down the corridor in just the bathrobe, she was obviously naked underneath it and returning to her own room. You didn’t have to be a genius to work out what was going on. As she got to her door, a young man came out of the room opposite. Louise took one look at him and her demons pounced. He was a lovely-looking, fresh-faced lad. Louise “accidentally” dropped the door key card and bent over to retrieve it. The young lad opposite was treated to a view of her shapely bum. Louise opened her door and smiled at the man as she entered her room. Those bloody demons she thought as she closed the door behind her.

Louise found her phone, there were several messages from Trish that she could read later. Most importantly, there were none from Sir Nigel. She also checked the phone in the room. Nobody had called it. As far as she was concerned nobody knew she had spent the night and the early hours fucking Daniel. Louise put her phone on charge and headed for the shower.

Louise put on her work clothes and headed down to meet Daniel for breakfast, they had worked up an appetite. As she left her room the young man opposite was also leaving in the company of a young woman. Louise gave him a knowing smile, which was lost on his girlfriend.

After breakfast, they packed their laptops and walked through the stunning city streets to the building that Jim McKenzie used as his head office. They had another busy day ahead of them.

The first meeting was chaired by Rona Campbell, Jim McKenzie’s formidable gatekeeper. Louise knew her of old and professionally, she had a reputation for being a tough nut to crack. She was Louise’s age and of similar build but with fiery red hair. Louise had heard on the grapevine that she was very recently separated or divorced. Rona was asking some tough but reasonable questions about performance and delivery. Louise was on top of her brief and batting back each one confidently. When Daniel spoke up, the effect was transformative. Rona visibly softened and started paying a great deal of attention to Daniel.

At first, Louise was impressed with her young protege, he had clearly won them some plaudits and massively increased the chances of them retaining the business. However, the more she observed Rona, the more she began to wonder if Rona’s interest in Daniel was purely professional.

Louise began to feel the same way that she had when she discovered that Emily had slept with Daniel. Emily was her PA and easily dealt with. Rona was the client, she was far more senior, and Jim McKenzie’s right-hand woman. Louise would have to play this one carefully.

During the next meeting, Louise had to meet Jim McKenzie in person. She had met him on several occasions and could work with him. Jim made one passing reference to being much happier dealing with Louise than with Sir Nigel’s daughter, Jess. The less said about that situation the better they both agreed.

The meeting went well and Louise was pleased, she became concerned when at the next one neither Rona nor Daniel were present. She had to work hard to suppress her feelings of jealousy.

By the end of the day, much progress had been made and Louise was able to tell Sir Nigel that. She and Daniel were both exhausted. Neither had got much sleep last night.

They opted to eat at a simple Italian trattoria near the hotel. After eating out they headed back to the hotel with the intention of catching up on their sleep. In the lift on the way up to their rooms, Daniel put his hand up her skirt and whispered that he wanted to fuck her again. This of course woke Louise’s Demons and they just made it through the door of her room.

Daniel was insatiable, unstoppable. He pinned Louise to her bed, mounted her and drove his cock into her. Louise was powerless to stop him but loved every minute of it, and made no attempt to stop him. She spread her legs as widely as she could and raised her knees to give Daniel the deepest access to her pussy.

Suddenly her demons joined in, she pushed Daniel off, grabbed a couple of pillows and put them under her lower back. The effect was to give Daniel an almost perfect angle in which to fuck her. He didn’t hesitate. The whole corridor of the hotel was able to hear just how much Louise was enjoying her young virile lover.

After climaxing loudly, Louise insisted that Daniel return to his room. They both needed more sleep than they had achieved the previous night. She also knew that they had another day of hard work ahead of them. Daniel let himself out and flashed his winning smile at a young couple in the room opposite who were just heading out.

The next day went very well. The meetings were more relaxed, and much time was spent on details which gave Louise confidence that she had repaired the fractured relationship with the client.

Rona was a lot more amenable and seemed happy with how the negotiations progressed. Louise did notice that she was spending a lot of time with Daniel and was clearly taken with him. Louise struggled to suppress the feelings of jealousy that were surging through her.

By mid-afternoon, Jim McKenzie was happy with the progress that had been made and said that he would be signing a new five-year contract. Louise was thrilled and was able to call Sir Nigel and tell him the good news.

To mark the conclusion of the negotiations, Jim McKenzie invited Louise to a dinner being held at Edinburgh Castle. It was a swanky affair, and she was not in a position to say no. She told Daniel to take the evening off and they would fly home the next morning. She did notice that Rona was still in her office after all her colleagues had left.

As she left the hotel to head to the castle in her glad rags, Louise saw Rona parking her Range Rover on a side road opposite.

The dinner was magnificent, the setting was glorious, the food exceptional and the company was good. She made a lot of good connections with people that Jim McKenzie introduced her to. It was a highly successful evening both professionally and personally.

SheilaDark
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SheilaDark

When she returned to her hotel she quickly dropped some things in her room and then walked along the corridor to Daniel’s room. The sounds from the other side of the door were unmistakable. Daniel was fucking someone and whoever it was, was clearly enjoying every second of it. Louise reasonably assumed that it was Rona being pounded and crying out in pleasure. Just as she walked away from the door she heard the unmistakable sound of Rona insisting that Daniel "fuck her harder" in fact the whole hotel corridor must have heard her.

Louise returned to her room, she was initially deflated but soon snapped herself out of it. She had done a cracking job with the client and had secured the contract renewal. She had also enjoyed a wonderful liaison with an energetic lover. She realised that he was a free agent and was clearly exercising those freedoms.

She headed down to the hotel bar for a nightcap before turning in. The clientele were what you would expect in a high-end hotel, a few businessmen, a crowd of rowdy well-heeled golfers and a few tourists. Louise ordered a glass of wine and took a seat in a booth where she would not be disturbed. It was only after she was seated that she noticed a young couple in an adjacent booth. One of them was the young man she had flashed her bum at this morning. They both smiled at each other.

An alpha male broke away from the group of golfers at the bar and circled the booth where Louise was sitting. She gave him a withering look as a warning but he wasn’t bright enough to see the signal. As he headed back towards the booths, the young girl opposite intervened to rescue Louise.

"If either of us wanted company, which we don't, then we would ask. In all honesty, you are not our type. In fact, you are nobody's type. So why don't you just fuck off? It's no wonder your daughter thinks you are an embarrassing creep."

The golfer disappeared, straight past his mates, into the foyer of the hotel.

Louise was immensely grateful to the young lady and asked "Do you really know his daughter?"

"I've never seen him before in my life, it was just a guess. I just wanted him to leave you alone." the girl replied

The young couple asked Louise if she would like to join them at their table.

They were delightful company, they had just got engaged and an aunt of the young lady had paid for a short break in Edinburgh as part of the celebrations. Putting the prick golfer in his place created an instant bond between the women, and the conversation flowed easily between them.

Louise settled in with the young couple, they introduced themselves as Grace and Simon. When Simon went to the bar to order another bottle of wine, Grace asked the question she had been dying to ask all day.

“I heard you having sex last night and it sounded amazing, how do you do it, how do you learn to have sex that good?”

Louise touched Grace’s hand to reassure her, “Don’t worry about it, it will come in time, be patient, don’t feel pressured. I’m twice your age and have been at it for a long time. I know what I’m doing, I know what I like. Besides last night I was with an exceptional young man who was just full of energy.” Louise hoped that she had reassured Grace.

Once the subject had been broached then there was no other topic of conversation. Both Simon & Grace showed remarkable maturity with both their questions and their understanding. They were clearly a couple committed to one another and keen to build on their relationship.

As the wine flowed, the conversation became steamier and uninhibited, Louise imparted as much information as she could, often embellished with examples from her own adventurous sex life.

Louise advised them to make this bottle of wine their last and then head upstairs to their room. All three left the bar and got in the lift to their rooms. Outside their door, Louise made to hug Grace & Simon but soon found herself kissing both of them. She also felt hands on her bum, she didn’t know whose they were.

All three tumbled into the room and the door shut behind them. There was a moment of hesitation and then the kissing started again. It soon became clear to Louise that what this young couple lacked in experience, they more than made up for in inquisitiveness and an eagerness to learn.

"Will you stay with us for a bit, will you teach us?" Grace asked while Holding Louise's shoulders.

Louise hesitated for a second, before kissing Grace on her mouth. She was going to stay with them.

Grace held Simon very close and kissed him, "Would you like Louise to stay for a while, and teach us a thing or two?"

Grace did not wait for an answer but sank to her knees in front of Simon. She unbuckled his belt and pulled down his zip as she went. As soon as Simon's cock was released, Grace took it into her mouth.

Louise was impressed with Simon's body, he clearly worked out and obviously took care of himself. His cock was not as impressive as Daniel's but it was nothing to complain about.

Louise sank to her knees beside Grace and began to offer some advice. "slow down, it's not a race, use your tongue as well. The most important thing is to make it visual, Maintaining eye contact is essential." With that Louise showed Grace how to pleasure Simon.

Simon was in heaven, he couldn't believe his luck here he was being sucked off by his girlfriend and the hottest MILF in the whole world. It took all of his willpower to not shoot his load instantly.

All three were soon naked and on the big hotel bed. Louise took charge and began by showing Simon how to lick Grace's pussy. Louise showed him how to do long slow licks of the length of Grace's slit. She showed him how to pop her clit out and just what happened when you hit the precise spot with your tongue or teeth. Simon was a good pupil and eager to learn from his talented teacher.

Grace was rewarded with a couple of powerful orgasms as both of her lovers ran their tongues between her spread legs.

Louise remained between Grace's legs, licking her swollen pussy, but indicated to Simon that he should get behind her and fuck her, She stuck her bum in the air to make it clear what she wanted. Simon didn't hesitate.

Simon lined his rampant cock up with the entrance to Louise's smooth pussy and pushed home. She was the MILF of his dreams and he had his cock in her while she went down on his girlfriend. Nobody would be able to last long in this situation and soon Simon felt his balls tighten before he released two long ropes of cum deep into Louise.

They weren't done quite yet and Louise showed them the benefits of just staying close and holding each other after all of them had climaxed. As they were all just basking in the afterglow of their recent session, Louise began idly playing with Simon's cock. Like most men of his age, Simon responded well to Louise's skilled fingers and was soon hard again. Louise straddled him and took him deep in her pussy. Louise liked to be on top. It was her favourite position, and riding a young cock made it just that bit more special. She rode Simon hard, Grace was watching and gently fingering herself when Louise suggested she sit on Simon's face. It was a scene straight out of a porn video. Simon couldn't believe his luck, he fucked Louise and licked Grace for all he was worth. All three managed to achieve another orgasm before collapsing onto the bed. Eventually, all three fell asleep together, sated and exhausted.

Just before dawn Louise woke and let herself out of the room. Just as she was crossing the corridor to her room, Rona was letting herself out of Daniel’s room. Both women saw each other and acknowledged one another with knowing smiles, and broad grins. No words were needed.

Louise knew that there would be no further problems with this contract. She fell into her own bed and slept some more. She had earned it.

Published 
Written by JamesMerton1960
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments