Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Another adventure with Louise. They can be read in chronological order or as stand-alone stories. <p> [ADVERT] </p>As always, I am grateful to my muse for her assistance and encouragement."

The bedroom door opened, and the sleeping couple was suddenly woken.

“What are you doing here? Today is my turn. It has always been my turn.” Trish sounded genuinely annoyed.

Louise and the Fox were both still groggy after being woken suddenly.

Trish pulled the duvet off the bed to reveal that Louise and the Fox were both naked and had been sleeping in each other’s arms.

Louise answered first. “I can explain, I promise. I did leave last night as planned. I got to Kings Cross to find all the trains had even been cancelled. There was no way I could get home.”

“So you came back here and fucked him some more? You had better not have worn him out. Today was always going to be my day.” Trish sounded genuinely disappointed in her friend.

“I promise, he’s fine. He slept well.” Louise tried to reassure her friend.

Trish remained unconvinced as she looked at the two naked lovers. “Look at the state of your fanny.”

“Three men fucked me yesterday, two of them were quite rough, you knew that was going to happen, we talked about it.” Louise explained to her friend.

“Is that spunk on your chin?” Trish demanded to know.

“Yes, I sucked him off last night when I got back from the station. It was only once, and he fell asleep soon after. He hasn’t stirred all night.”

The Fox was initially concerned that the two friends were having a genuine falling out, but it soon became apparent that it was just a misunderstanding. He began stroking his cock and looked directly at Trish. “take your clothes off and join us.”

Trish was initially annoyed with The Fox’s suggestion, but her eyes were drawn to his growing erection. She remembered the wonderful things they had done in this bed. Things that would not have happened if Louise had not set them up.

The Fox continued wanking while keeping eye contact with Trish only. Louise was not even touching him. Trish felt her arousal spreading as she watched the lewd but confident display. She shook her red hair loose and began unbuttoning her blouse.

Louise took the opportunity to slip away to the bathroom. When she returned, she found Trish & the Fox kissing one another. Trish had hold of the Fox’s cock and he had his fingers between her legs. Louise noticed with approval that Trish had been to the waxing salon. Her pussy lips were now smooth, but she had kept a small triangle of red hair above them.

Louise was about to head downstairs to collect her things and leave the lovers pleasuring each other. It had been agreed long ago that today would be Trish’s day with the Fox.

Louise found her coral-white thong on the floor and began looking for her bra. She was about to leave when the Fox spoke in a confident and commanding voice, “I want you both to suck me off at the same time.”

Any tension that had been in the room vanished as the Fox presented both women with his now proudly erect cock. Louise and Trish looked at one another and then repositioned themselves on either side of the Fox so that they could do as he asked.

What followed could have come straight from a porn film. The Fox lay back and watched in awe as his two lovers began to pleasure him with their mouths. Louise was clearly the more experienced and knew how to deliver the most pleasure to her lover. Trish was a good pupil and followed her example. She was eager to learn.

The Fox wanted to finger both of his lovers, but he was unable to reach either of them. Instead, he lay back and enjoyed a first, it had been on his sex wish list for years.

Louise, eager to pass on her experience and skills to her friend, showed Trish how to stimulate the Fox’s bum while she had his cock in her mouth. The Fox asked whether the two women wanted to share his first load.

Trish was totally honest. “I haven’t had a cock in me for ten days, not since the last time I was here, and I want it now.”

vonpeachess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
vonpeachess

Louise was never going to deny her friend the pleasure of being fucked by the Fox. “Go for it love, I have had plenty of cock this weekend. Get on top and turn around. I want to see him in you. I like your new look,” Louise said admiringly as she ran a finger along the length of her friend’s freshly waxed slit. Trish was wet and her juices coated Louise's finger quickly. Louise licked her finger clean.

Trish turned around and impaled her pussy on the Fox’s throbbing cock. It slid in easily and both lovers began moving together.

The Fox took a long, lingering look at Louise’s shapely bum as she headed for the shower. He then turned his attention back to fucking her friend. He knew he was having the best life.

As Louise finished her shower, she heard Trish climax loudly. She was pleased for her friend. The Fox was a good man, decent, principled, strong and discreet. He was also a great shag, with an inquisitive, kinky mind. Both he and Trish were now free of awful arid marriages. Louise was pleased she had been able to bring them together.

Louise gathered her things together and left the Fox’s house. She didn’t want to disturb the lovers because she knew that the Fox was going to ask Trish if she was ready to try anal. It was something that Trish had mentioned to Louise more than once. Today could be that day.

Louise got the Tube and headed towards Kings Cross Station. She was pleased to see the trains were running again. She boarded the first train to Leeds, very satisfied with how her weekend had gone.

As her train pulled out of Peterborough Station, a young man got on and took a seat opposite Louise. He was in his mid-twenties and had a confident, almost cocky air about him. Without the slightest embarrassment, he looked Louise over and made it clear he approved of what he saw. On the surface, Louise maintained a detached demeanour, but she was instantly flattered that someone so young was blatantly checking her out. He was a fit young man, clearly at ease with himself. He was casually dressed, but smart. Louise wondered if he was in the military. She also found herself wondering what he would look like naked. Her thoughts were arousing her.

As the train sped north, Louise decided she wanted a coffee. As she headed to the buffet, she deliberately took her time getting out of her seat. It gave the young man opposite a great opportunity to check out her bum in her tight jeans. As she walked up the aisle, she could feel the young man’s eyes staring at her lasciviously. It made her feel ten feet tall. “Still got it,” she thought to herself as she purposefully twerked her bum as she walked.

As she returned to her seat, the young man opposite her didn’t take his eyes off her. He was undressing her as she walked towards him. Louise thought if only he knew what I got up to this weekend.

Before they could strike up a conversation, the train pulled into Doncaster and the young man got off. He made sure that Louise could see that his cock was swollen in his tight jeans.

“See you later darling, I would,” were his parting words as he left the train.

Ninety minutes later, Louise got home. She started the washing machine and checked for any messages. She then went upstairs, stripped naked, and lay on the bed. She reached for her toy box. She was too tender for her dildo and the butt plug was out of the question for a couple of days. She selected her Hitachi wand and plugged it in. As soon as the pulsating head touched her clit, she felt the familiar waves of pleasure beginning to surge through her tired body. As she drifted off to sleep, her thoughts were of the young man on the train. What would he feel like on her and in her? She knew he would have stamina and could probably go for hours. It was a deliciously naughty thought.

Published 
Written by JamesMerton1960
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments