Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This story is a slower burn than some of the earlier Louise tales, I was working with my muse and we decided to give it a go.I hope you are not disappointed. As ever, I am grateful for her ideas and for sharing them with me."

Louise was walking towards her office from the station when she was quite literally stopped in her tracks by the sight of the most gorgeous young man. She was so taken aback by him; that she found herself staring at him for a minute.

He had to be in his early twenties, and of medium build. It was the grace with which he held himself that really got her attention. Here was a young man comfortable and confident in his skin.

He was walking in the direction of her office building and Louise was surprised to see him enter it. While she touched her pass onto the barrier the young man approached the reception desk and Louise could see that the receptionist was equally taken with him. She had had a far worse start to the week.

A couple of hours into the morning, she took a call from Sir Nigel’s secretary asking if she could pop along to his office. As she approached the office Louise was surprised and delighted to see the young man from earlier in Sir Nigel’s office.

“Ah, good morning, Louise,” boomed Sir Nigel, “I would like to introduce you to young Daniel. He is the son of my housekeepers in the Bahamas, I’ve known him for years. He wants a career in finance and I thought a few weeks over here might do him the world of good before he heads off to an American university, to do his Masters."

Louise leaned forward to shake Daniel’s hand “I’m delighted to meet you,” she said, perhaps a little too enthusiastically.

Daniel’s handshake was firm and confident and he flashed her a smile that set her pulse racing.

“I was wondering if he could spend a couple of days with your team getting to know what we do and learning the ropes.” Sir Nigel wasn’t really asking her. Louise knew what she had to do.

Louise took Daniel back to her section of the office. Her PA, Emily, got Daniel a work terminal and began helping him to set up an account on the desktop PC.

When Louise eventually managed to prise Daniel away from Emily, she gave him a brief overview of what the firm did and a far more detailed explanation of what her team did. Daniel was good at listening, attentive and asked intelligent questions.

The day progressed well and Daniel settled in with her team. News of his arrival had spread throughout the firm. Louise noticed that the number of people, particularly women, visiting her section rocketed.

At the end of the working day. Daniel asked for some advice on getting some more appropriate work clothes than the chinos he was currently wearing. They were fine for Nassau but he felt distinctly under-dressed in this professional environment.

Louise checked with Sir Nigel’s office and was given the go-ahead to use her corporate card to kit Daniel out. She suggested that they head to the large Marks & Spencer store on the way to the station.

Louise pointed out that they made good quality suits at affordable prices. On entering the store, she suggested that they get Daniel a navy blue suit and a grey one. They quickly selected a couple of Italian-styled suits made of British wool. They both fitted Daniel like a glove and hung from his slender body perfectly.

The trousers were not so easy. The cut was really nice and they hugged Daniel’s slender waist. What she noticed was that Daniel was packing. There was no hiding it. That said, they were off the peg so they had little option. Louise added six business casual shirts to the bundle and paid with the company card. She explained to Daniel that no one wore ties these days and that the store no longer stocked them.

While she was waiting for the receipts, Louise realised that she was about to miss her train.

She entered the changing cubicles to tell Daniel that everything was paid for and that she would see him in the office in the morning.

Daniel was standing in just his boxer shorts, his taut stomach was a washboard of muscle and his biceps were pronounced, he was absolutely beautiful, like a statue. His boxer shorts were full, what on earth was he keeping in there, Louise wondered.

Daniel made no attempt to cover himself. He gave Louise plenty of time to enjoy the view and flashed her that smile again. She nearly melted and said that she would see him in the morning.

Later that evening, at home after supper, Louise was trying to watch a film on Netflix but found herself unable to concentrate. She couldn’t shake the picture of Daniel from her mind.

There was only one thing for it, she went upstairs and ran a bath. Once in it, she began to masturbate while enjoying lewd thoughts about Daniel. She quickly enjoyed a powerful orgasm.

After her bath, Louse sipped into bed beside her sleeping husband and tried to relax. The demons in her head were having none of it. She couldn’t get the image of Daniel out of her head. Louise reached into the bedside cabinet and retrieved her Rabbit vibrator. She then went downstairs to the sofa and brought herself off a couple of times using the powerful toy. She hardly ever used it on work nights. Those demons were working overtime tonight.

For the next couple of days, Daniel was at the heart of everything the team did. He was exceptionally popular but also quick to learn. Louise could see why Sir Nigel had faith in him.

Louise’s thoughts were not confined to his potential professionalism. On more than one occasion she had felt Daniel’s dark lustful eyes on her, it was not an unpleasant feeling to be so obviously desired. She also noticed a remarkable uptake in the number of women who had started coming into the office, rather than working from home.  After a day in the office, she always found herself aroused. She had masturbated every evening this week while thinking about Daniel.

On Thursday morning, Louise arrived in the office to find Emily, her PA already at her desk and in an incredibly good mood. Louise noticed that she was wearing the same clothes as she had the previous day.

Before the day got started, Louise asked Emily if she would like a coffee. This was a discreet code they had for when they needed to talk in private. They headed across the street to an Italian deli that served superb coffee.

“You seem very chipper this morning,” Louise observed.

Emily went bright red, “Is it that obvious?” she replied.

Louise merely raised an eyebrow

“God, I spent the night with Daniel at his apartment. I doubt I got more than a couple of hours of sleep. That man can go and go and then before you know it he’s ready again.”

Louise was initially shocked, after all, Emily was engaged to be married and had a lovely fiancé. At the same time, she wanted to know every detail about Daniel’s sexual prowess. By the time Emily had told her everything, Louise was moist.

As the day progressed Louise felt her feelings change from arousal to jealousy. She began snapping at Emily and calling out even trivial mistakes. Emily became increasingly upset and at the end of the day left without speaking to Louise.

On the train home, Louise considered what she had done and was appalled at her behaviour towards her young PA. Her bloody demons were at it again. As soon as she got home she ordered flowers and bought a gift certificate for a lingerie retailer she used. She knew she had to make it up to Emily. She tried punishing herself by saying she wouldn’t masturbate, but her demons were having none of that. Tonight she needed her Rabbit again.

EvieRed
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvieRed

The next morning, Louise got an earlier train and made sure she was in the office before Emily. The flowers had been delivered and she had picked up two coffees from the deli. As soon as Emily arrived, Louise apologised unreservedly for her behaviour on the previous day.

“Buy yourself something silky from this store, it really is lovely stuff. I also want you to take your fiancé out to dinner, you can expense it. After that, go home and bang his brains out. I’m serious, Emily, Daniel will only be with us for a couple of months. After that, he will go home to the Bahamas and then to America. Don’t blow everything right now.” The look on Emily’s face told Louise that her sage words had sunk in.

More than once that morning Louise found herself gazing at Daniel as he worked at his terminal. The image of him shagging Emily would not leave her mind. It must have been very hot, they were both attractive people.

Louise’s highly erotic daydreams were interrupted by Sir Nigel arriving in the office. “Louise do you have a moment, we may have a problem.” Louise followed him into his office.

“It would seem as though my daughter has been neglecting our oldest client,” he informed her. I met Jim McKenzie in London last night and he told me he felt as though we weren’t interested in him anymore. He even said that he had met people from Gresley’s to see if he could get a better deal.” Sir Nigel spat out the name Gresley, they were his oldest rival.

“I can’t just send him a case of his favourite whisky this time. I think his nose is really out of joint. We are going to have to work harder this time. Could I ask you to head up to Edinburgh for a few days and press the flesh?” Once again Louise knew that Sir Nigel wasn’t really asking her.

“Why don’t you take young Daniel with you, I’m sure he will make a good impression. Show them the modern face of the company.”

Louise returned to her desk and began calling the clients in Scotland to try and arrange meetings and lunches. She made sure not to ask Emily to book her travel. She didn’t want her to find out that she was heading to Scotland with Daniel.

The next day they both flew to Edinburgh from the local airport because the trains were so expensive and unreliable. They checked into the Scotsman Hotel which they got at a discounted rate.

The meetings went well and Daniel really impressed both Louise and the clients. For someone so young he was able to bring an international perspective to the discussions. He was a good listener and had clearly researched his topics in detail. The soft Bahamian accent was also a winner. This young man was inspiring.

After a series of meetings, Louise took some of the clients out to dinner and they enjoyed a much more relaxed evening. Once again, Daniel was charming and a real asset.

They both arrived at the hotel and decided after a long day to opt for an early night. They agreed to meet for breakfast at eight-thirty in the morning.

Louise took a long shower to help her relax. As she emerged from the bathroom, she went to look in her overnight case. She was surprised to see she had packed a short, silky slip. Why on earth had she packed that, it was something she wore when she really wanted her husband to fuck her. Those demons again, she thought.

As she hadn’t brought anything else to wear, Louise put on the short slip. She then got into bed and pulled the duvet over her.

Before too long, her demons were back. She spread her legs, raised her knees and her fingers found her clit. It felt good and she thought about Daniel as she pleasured herself. She was just about to reach for her Rabbit, which she had packed, when the demons started working again. “Why go with plastic when there was a real cock two or three doors down the corridor.”

The demons had won again, Louise let herself out of the room and walked purposefully down the corridor. The slip barely contained her tits and she was naked underneath it.

Louise briefly listened at Daniel's door for any telltale signs of the bedsprings but was confident enough that he was alone. She knocked on his door.

Daniel opened the door wearing just his boxer shorts. He wasn’t expecting Louise, who stood before him in a silk slip that hid nothing. Her eyes were ablaze with lust. He held open the door and Louise entered his room.

As soon as she was through the door, they were kissing and Daniel’s hands were all over her. At the same time, Louise ran her hands over the sinews of Daniel's taut body. After caressing her breasts and freeing them from the slip, Daniel's hand reached between her legs. He was surprised and delighted to find that his naughty boss was waxed smooth. He ran a finger along her slit and quickly coated it with her juices. Daniel withdrew his finger and raised it to Louise’s lips. She devoured it.

Louise fell to her knees and pulled Daniel’s boxer shorts down as she went. The most magnificent cock she had ever seen sprang free. Louise tried to take it into her mouth but found she couldn’t fit it all in. She had to take her time working along his length. Daniel’s cock head was the crowning glory, Louise took as much of it into her mouth as she could.

Louise was no stranger to sucking cocks and considered it one of her core skills. Daniel was in a league of his own.

Louise felt Daniel withdraw his cock from her mouth, and then pick her up and carry her to the bed. He laid her down on her back and gazed in awe at her smooth pussy. Louise spread her legs to give him the best possible view.

Next, Daniel knelt between her legs and began rubbing his erect cock up and down her slit. Louise knew he was just going to fuck her, there was going to be no foreplay. Daniel found her opening and just pushed home. There was no doubt in her mind, this was the biggest, hardest cock she had ever had. She felt every inch of him enter her and stretch her.

What Daniel lacked in technique, he made up for in energy and staying power. His thrusts were deep and there was no danger of him slowing down. Louise’s first orgasm hit her like a wave crashing onto the beach. Daniel was able to keep going. When eventually he did climax, it felt to Louise as if she was being filled up. They collapsed onto the pillow and lay side by side, panting and waiting for their heartbeats to slow down.

Amazingly, within fifteen minutes, Daniel was hard again and also ready for another round. Louise took the opportunity to teach him a little about technique. She asked him to lick her pussy and showed him some good tricks that would be of use to him in the future. As with everything he did, Daniel proved to be a fast learner.

The next thing Louise showed him was a variety of positions they could fuck in. She straddled him, Got on all fours so he could take her doggy style and finally, they enjoyed a side fuck. They were gentler and slower this time, and Louise assured Daniel that this was all right.

Later that night, Louise got Daniel to push his cock between her tits while she wanked him off. This proved to be the messiest activity of the whole night. Daniel ejaculated all over Louise’s tits, shoulders, chin and even up the side of her face. She didn’t care, she loved it.

After that, the lovers collapsed into a deep sleep side by side in the luxury hotel just as dawn was breaking over the Edinburgh skyline.

Published 
Written by JamesMerton1960
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments