Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"As always I am indebted to my muse for the idea and the prompt to get started. <p> [ADVERT] </p>The rest has clearly done her the world of good"

Louise looked at herself in the bathroom mirror and felt good. A week in the Portuguese sun had done her and her husband the world of good. They both felt relaxed after enjoying the warmer temperatures combined with the good food and wine. That they had indulged in some exceptionally good sex was an added bonus.

As she recalled some of the hedonistic delights of the past week, Louise felt her pussy moisten. It had been good, debauched and uninhibited. Louise began to feel mischievous.

She quickly snapped a shot of her bronzed boobs on her phone and sent the picture to the Fox in London. She knew she would be teasing him later with tales of her adventures on holiday.

Louise walked naked back to her bedroom; her husband was still sleeping. Rather than disturb him, Louise opted to sit in the chair opposite their bed. As she looked at her husband, she began to feel her boobs with one hand and her smooth pussy with the other.

As Louise stared lustfully at her sleeping husband, she began replaying in her mind the wonderful sex they had enjoyed together. Her nipples stiffened as she caressed her boobs, and her legs parted to allow her fingers better access to her slit.

The memories came flooding back as she picked up the pace and began to masturbate enthusiastically. Little tremors of pleasure grew and grew as her fingers found her clit. She was about to climax when she remembered the gift that had been waiting for her when she returned from holiday.

She had recognised the handwriting on the label and knew at once that it was from the Fox down in London. She had a good idea of what it might be because they had chatted about it, and the Fox was a man of his word.

Louise reached over to the top drawer of the chest of drawers and retrieved the parcel. She carefully unwrapped the surprisingly weighty object. When she put aside the wrapping paper and protective bubble wrap she found herself holding a velvet pouch about nine inches long.

From the pouch, she withdrew a clear glass dildo which was a replica of an erect cock. There was a beautifully smooth copy of a swollen head at one end and a thicker base at the other where a man’s balls would be.

In the pouch was a note from the Fox; it was incredibly rude, using really dirty language. Louise knew that he must have been incredibly turned on when he sent her this thoughtful gift.

Louise returned to the bedroom chair, spread her legs and began running the glass phallus along the length of her slit. It felt cold and very different to the feelings she was used to when she pleasured herself with her rabbit vibrator.

Just as she pushed the head of her new dildo inside her, Louise glanced at the bed. Her husband was awake and sitting up. He had thrown back the duvet and was now wanking his stiffening cock while admiring his wife’s slutty display. When he was fully hard, he let go of his cock, picked up his phone and began to use the camera to take a video of Louise.

ValentinaHaddid
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValentinaHaddid

Louise looked straight at the camera and pushed the dildo further into her now wet pussy.

“Thirty-six hours ago, you had me bent over the hotel balcony while you fucked me hard from behind. Do you remember how wet I was?” Louise asked as she continued to pleasure herself with the dildo.

With the unfamiliar glass phallus buried deep in her pussy and the memories of the recent holiday on instant reply in her mind, Louise’s orgasm was spectacular. She felt her pussy lips clench and then release as she slumped into the chair. With a mischievous theatrical flourish, Louise withdrew the dildo from her pussy and licked it clean with her tongue.

Her husband put down his phone and began wanking his spectacularly hard cock; he had clearly enjoyed the performance.

“Don’t cum just yet, I have a little treat for you.” Louise’s instructions were clear

Louise returned to the bedroom with a large bottle of baby oil and stood at the foot of the bed. She began applying the oil to her boobs. She then got onto the bed and approached her husband.

Grasping his erection firmly, she guided his cock to the space between her boobs and began rubbing them around his hard-on. Her husband’s face was a picture, he was going to love the next few minutes.

Louise straddled her husband's legs and let her boobs touch his cock. Sometimes, she would lightly brush it; other times, she would squeeze it between them. She kept applying generous amounts of oil to her boobs and the cock nestling between them. Her husband responded by thrusting his hips upwards. He was enjoying a tit wank.

The oily pleasures combined with the previous display and the memories of the holiday meant that Louise’s husband was not going to last much longer. Louise saw him clench his teeth for a second before he grasped his cock and sent two long ropes of spunk flying between her boobs. Some landed on her chin.

Louise grasped her husband’s cock, wanked it hard to get the last of his cum out and finally took it into her mouth to clean it up and get the very last drop.

Having emptied her husband's balls, Louise shuffled down the bed a bit and began rubbing the mixture of spunk and baby oil into her body.

“Film me,” she instructed as she caressed her boobs, tummy and pussy and rubbed the blended mixture into her tanned skin. Her fingers found a thick globule of spunk under her left boob. She scooped it up and then licked her fingers clean.

Her husband got every second of the display on his phone. They would enjoy watching it together in the months ahead when they were missing Portugal.

Published 
Written by JamesMerton1960
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments