Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"As always I am indebted to my muse for the encouragment to write these short stories. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I couldn't do it without her assistance."

Louise lay in bed beside her husband; she was playing with his cock, which was responding to her skilful touch. When she felt him stiffen and thicken sufficiently, she added some baby oil to her hand and to his growing erection. The oil allowed her to pump him harder while she reminded him verbally about some of their recent fucks. Louise chose exactly the right moment to play her trump card. While grasping the base of his cock firmly, she reminded him of Gina, a girl who was staying at the same hotel on their recent holiday in Portugal. Louise’s husband had taken a shine to her especially when she was around the pool. The trick worked, and her husband ejaculated, sending a generous shower of spunk into the air. Louise licked her fingers and hand clean, kissed her husband and said she had to go.

“I’m off to the gym; I will see you later’” she said with a mischievous smile.

Louise headed to the gym and was pleased to see Irena, the Ukrainian waitress, waiting for her in the reception. Both women were dressed for exercise but both also looked good. Irena was wearing some tight blue lycra shorts and a yellow hoody. She was dressed in her national colours. Louise was wearing black leggings and a red hoody. Both women greeted one another warmly and headed to the changing room.

Once in the gym, they both started a series of warm-up stretches. They stood opposite one another, and it was obvious that they were checking each other out.

After they had warmed up, they moved to various machines where they stretched and honed their already fit bodies. Louise was amazed at just how strong Irena was lifting and pulling weights with an effortless ease.

On the machines that were designed to work the upper body, both women were aware of how the exercises enhanced and displayed their breasts underneath their tight lycra tops. Louise had larger, firmer breasts than her young Ukrainian friend.

After using the upper body machines, both women moved on to the rowing machines and, finally, the treadmill, where they did some running interspersed with periods of high-intensity training. Louise was impressed with and encouraged by her performance and felt spurred on by the young Ukrainian. At the end of the session, both women had raised their heart rates and were sweating. Louise said she was heading for the shower, while Irena wanted to do one final set on the weights before finishing.

In the changing room, Louise stripped off and headed for the shower; she didn’t pull the curtain closed but enjoyed the sensation of the warm water easing her stretched muscles.

Irena arrived and started stripping off her gym kit; she stood and admired Louise as she relaxed in the shower.

"You are shaved smooth; I wasn’t expecting that,” Irena remarked with undisguised lust.

“Do you mean you were not expecting it in a woman my age?” Louise replied

“I’m only forty-nine; I like it, my husband likes it, and so does my lover,” Louise continued.

Irena was also naked by now, and Louise admired her trim young body; she was fit to start with, but hours on her feet in the Trattoria meant that her body was honed to perfection. Louise was struck by how shapely her calves and bum were.

Louise offered Irena some of her expensive shower jell but resisted the temptation of applying it herself.

After both women showered, they dried off with their towels. Louise could very easily have lifted her gym bag onto the changing room bench so she didn’t have so far to bend when putting her trainers into her gym bag. However, she didn’t do that; she bent right over, giving Irena the perfect view of her smooth pussy and shapely bum. She felt Irena's hand run lightly across her bum and knew that she had achieved what she set out to do.

After checking to see that there was nobody else in the changing room, she got up, grasped the young Ukrainian by her shoulders and kissed her on her lips. Louise didn’t hold back and pushed her tongue into Irena’s mouth. The kiss was long, deep, and passionate. Both women reached between each other leg’s and felt for each other’s smooth pussies as they continued to kiss.

“Have you got somewhere we can go,” Louise asked, breaking off the kiss. “My husband and I only have one rule in this situation, and that is that we don’t bring lovers back to our house or bed.”

“I have a small flat not far from the restaurant,” Irena replied. “My flatmate is away in Poland this weekend, so we can be alone.”

Both women got dressed, shouldered their gym bags and began walking towards the High Street.

HannaOliver
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HannaOliver

Louise suggested that it might be wise to buy a couple of bottles of water on their way to Irena’s flat.

As soon as they were through the front door, the women began kissing passionately whilst at the same time running their hands over each other's bodies.

“Bed now,” Louise instructed. With that, both women headed into a small but tastefully furnished bedroom. Irena partially closed the shutters so that the room was cast into shadows by the late morning sun.

Both women were quickly naked and fell onto the bed. They were literally feasting on one another. When they weren’t kissing, they were exploring each other's bodies intimately. This was Louise’s first time with another woman, and she felt completely uninhibited and excited as Irena’s tongue, lips and fingers sought out her pleasure points.

Louise enjoyed good oral sex with her husband and had taught him what she really liked. What she was experiencing now with Irena seemed instinctive and was highly enjoyable.

Equally, Louise felt completely relaxed and uninhibited when it came to returning the favours. She knew exactly what she liked, so she was able to give Irena the benefits of her experience. There was nowhere that her fingers or tongue didn't explore on her new young friend.

Shortly after her first orgasm, Louise felt Irena begin to take charge. She was pushed face down onto the bed, and her legs were parted forcibly. She had no choice; Irena was so strong that she could do what she pleased. The next thing she knew was the sensation of Irena running her tongue around Louise’s anus and slit. The feeling was wonderful.

Louise felt Irena’s weight leave her body and quickly glanced over her shoulder. Irena was putting on a harness that fitted perfectly between her legs. Into this harness, Irena inserted a glass dildo that she must have prepared earlier. The harness was tight enough that the dildo was held snugly in it. It appeared as though Irena was sporting an erection.

Louise felt her shoulders being pushed forcibly back into the mattress and the weight of her lover on her back. The next thing she knew was that the glass phallus was probing the entrance to her pussy.

Louise owned a glass dildo and enjoyed masturbating with it, but nothing prepared her for the sensation she was about to feel as Irena mounted her and pushed the dildo home with her strong hips.

Louise was being fucked, and she knew it; Irena was pushing home hard.

Louise often enjoyed her husband being a bit rough with her; it was something that turned them both on. This was in a different league. The dildo was longer, more rigid and colder than her husband's cock. If she had wanted it to stop, there was nothing she could do about it. Irena was that strong and completely in charge.

Irena fucked Louise and fucked her hard, pushing the glass dildo deep into Louise’s pussy.

Louise had no idea what she was saying because she growled in either Ukrainian or Russian; Louise couldn’t tell.

Louise's next orgasm was massive; it shook her body as her young friend pounded her from behind. If that wasn’t enough, Irena then pushed her thumb into Louise’s anus. How did this young girl know her deepest secrets, Louise wondered; they hardly knew one another.

After another massive orgasm, Louis felt Irena withdraw the dildo and lie down on the bed beside her. They kissed deeply.

Irena said that she had to get ready for work, so they would have to stop for now. Louise held her close and promised that this would not be the last time they would fuck.

"Can I ask you a couple of questions?" Louise asked, "Are you a lesbian?"

Irena replied, "No, I have male & female lovers,"

"Why me?" Louise asked.

"From the moment I saw you in the restaurant the first time with your husband, I wanted you. When you came in earlier in the week asking about your umbrella, I knew I was in with a chance. And here we are." Irena replied.

"And here we are indeed," Louise replied. "Next time I want you, I want to know what it feels like. I'm going to order a new toy today, it fits in me and allows me to have you, I think you will like it. It is called a feelDoe."

"I need to shower and get ready for work." Irena reminded her.

"Just remind me where we are; I wasn't paying attention when we walked here. I'm going to get my husband to pick me up

he's going to love this story."

Louise picked up her phone and sent a message to her husband while Irena turned on the shower.

Published 
Written by JamesMerton1960
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments