Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"For some context on this story please read a Micro called Louise Misplaces A Photo. Once again I am grateful to my muse for her support and encouragement. This one was dead in the water until a new direction was suggested."

Louise arrived at her office early she knew what was coming, so had decided to get in early while there were very few people around. She knew her boss would be there.

Deep breath, shoulders back, tits prominent, she knew how to handle this.

“Could I have a quick word?” she asked as soon as she got in.

“Of course, is this about the photo?” her boss asked.

“Yes.”

“Don’t worry about it. These things happen, and it only went to my work phone, not my personal one. It didn’t show up on the family cloud sharing so I don’t have to explain it, which is a relief. Look, you weren’t born yesterday, you know the gossip, everyone is pretty certain that I had a fling with Amala from the Sheffield office. Well it is true, and it was wonderful. I just have to work things through with my husband. Sometimes the thought of me with another woman turns him on massively and I can’t keep him off me. At other times, he seems to feel threatened and withdrawn. At least I won’t have to explain why I have a picture of another woman’s magnificent tits on my phone. The photo is deleted; don’t worry about it.”

“Thank you, I appreciate that.” Louise turned to leave the office and was about to leave when her mischievous side got the better of her. “Amala, she’s a real hottie, she has the most amazing skin, and those eyes. I bet she’s amazing in bed?”

Louise’s boss was silent but clearly deep in some very pleasant thoughts. Louise decided to up the ante a little. “I got fucked really hard by a Ukrainian waitress last weekend. She was very strong, pinned me to her bed and used a kind of strap-on to have me. It was amazing.”

“Louise, please close the door,” Her boss instructed her. Louise did as she was told. “Thank you for being so honest with me and for being so understanding. We are both women of the world and, I think, confident in ourselves. But this has to stay between us. Can I count on your discretion? Fantastic tits, by the way, you looked fantastic in that shot.”

Louise agreed without hesitation, after all, they were both regarded as senior staff in the office and expected to set standards.

Louise immediately got on with her job and got her small team to work on a variety of projects. It felt like a good start to the day.

It didn’t last. By mid-morning, Louise had been called out twice by her boss for alleged mistakes or misunderstandings. It was uncalled for and completely out of character. That it was done in front of the whole office made it unacceptable to Louise.

The day continued in the same vein and by closing time, Louise was the first to leave the office. She didn’t say farewell to anyone.

When she got home, she saw that her husband’s car was already in the drive. She inadvertently slammed the front door. Her husband knew at once that something was not right.

“Shit day?” he asked.

“Pour me a glass of wine and then make me cum. I have had the day from hell with that bitch of a boss, Jess. I need to wind down,” Louise replied.

Her husband sensed she was not in a good place; he pushed his laptop to one side, got up, and held her close. They held on to one another for a few minutes, almost nose to nose. Just before reaching for the wine and the corkscrew, Louise’s husband reached underneath her skirt and removed her knickers which he left on the kitchen counter beside the wine glasses.

After they had both drunk a glass of wine, Louise’s husband lifted her onto the kitchen counter, spread her legs, and began licking her pussy. He knew what he was doing and what Louise liked. He sensed her beginning to relax for the first time since she had got home.

After orgasming on her husband’s talented tongue, Louise got down from the counter and kissed her husband.

“Wank yourself hard. I want to ride you. Then let’s order a curry.” The stresses and frustrations of the day were vanishing with the help of good, familiar sex.

After they had fucked and then enjoyed their curry, Louise and her husband watched some TV and then went to bed, and both slept well. Louise’s awful day was behind her.

Louise had set the alarm half an early so that she had time to suck her husband’s cock first thing in the morning. She knew he had a meeting with a potentially lucrative customer, which would be great to land. However, this customer had a reputation for being difficult and for playing hardball. Louise wanted to get her husband in the right frame of mind at the start of his day. They were a supportive couple. Louise also reminded herself there were much worse ways of starting a day than with a mouthful of fresh spunk.

Louise arrived at her office early, she was determined to have it out with her boss and put down some markers so that she was not humiliated in the office for a second day. There was no sign of her boss anywhere.

Later in the morning, when the office PA came in, Louise discovered that her boss was in Bradford, Wakefield and Barnsley and would not be in until late afternoon.

As it happened, her boss did not show up until gone 5 PM, blaming her tardiness on traffic jams and roadworks.

Louise was determined to have a meeting with her boss and find out what yesterday was all about. There was hardly anyone left in the office when they finally got a chance to talk.

Jess motioned for Louise to take a seat opposite her, but continued to talk on the phone. The conversation was clearly unimportant and Jess saw no reason to hurry. It was an obvious snub to Louise.

Louise decided to stay cool and not show the anger that was raging inside her. Two could play this game.

Jess eventually finished her call, sat back in her chair and looked at Louise directly. “I need to be completely honest with you, Louise, I really fancy you. I have been in turmoil since my fling with Amala. It has opened my eyes to a side of me I didn’t know existed. That genie is now out of the box and it is not going back in. I’m going to have to live with that.”

The two women stared at each other across the desk. Jess then continued, “Louise, I want you,” she said as she paused their chat for a minute “I’ve always fancied you and sending me that picture of your tits just made me want you even more. When you told me about the Ukrainian waitress and that you also went with women, I was on fire. That was what yesterday was about. I didn’t mean anything. I hope you can forgive me?”

Aprilsmile
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aprilsmile

Jess continued, “Let me tell you a little bit about me. I inherited this company from my Dad. He retired to Bermuda in his mid-fifties and I intend to do the same. I have taken this company online and made a success of it. My sister was offered her share but she has no interest in what we do. She gets her thrills elsewhere. She joined the RAF and flew fast jets and after that joined a Middle-Eastern airline and now flies those massive Airbus’s all over the world. Jess was confiding in Louise but telling her nothing that she didn’t already know.

“I am a woman who is used to getting what she wants, I think you know that I don’t take no for an answer. What I want right now Louise, is you.”

Before Louise could start speaking, Jess leaned over the desk towards Louise. The next thing she knew, she was being kissed. Not a peck, but a full-on snog. Her boss was pushing her tongue into Louise’s mouth. This was not what she had expected. As Louise relaxed and began returning the kiss, she felt Jess’s hands on her boobs and her fingers searching for the buttons on her blouse. “your tits are amazing, let me see them for real.”

Louise was momentarily stunned, this was not how she had anticipated her meeting going.

Jess had climbed over the desk and literally pounced on Louise. She felt her blouse being ripped open and her bra pushed to one side. Within seconds, Jess had Louise’s boobs and nipples in her mouth. 

“You have fantastic tits,” Jess exclaimed, “I’m going to clamp them with this.” From behind her back, Jess produced a silver chain with some sort of fixture on each end. Louise felt a brief, searing pain for a few seconds as the clamps were attached to her nipples. The pain quickly subsided to be replaced by arousal. Before she knew it, Jess was kissing her again. Louise responded enthusiastically.

Jess stopped kissing Louise and apologised for tearing her blouse open, but she was very insistent that Louise keep the nipple clamps on.

“Just get your jacket. We only need to walk a few hundred meters and then it is all coming off again. I’m going to have you. I’m going to be your mistress. Hurry up, don’t keep me waiting.” Louise noted that Jess’s tone had changed.

Jess had already checked in so both women were able to go straight to the room. Once inside, they were soon kissing again, but Louise again sensed a change coming over Jess.

Louise was used to rough sex, it was something that she and her husband often role-played and it added a frisson to their lovemaking. Jess was becoming very domineering. When Louise was naked, Jess looked her up and down appreciatively “You shave, I love a smooth pussy. I really didn’t expect to see a woman of your age be smooth. I approve.”

“I’m only just fifty, and hopefully a long way from God’s waiting room. My husband loves it and so does my regular lover.” Louise responded pointedly.

Jess stripped off and ordered Louise to lie face down on the bed. Louise felt Jess lie on top of her. They began kissing again and Jess caressed Louise’s naked body from her feet to her neck. She had a gentle but firm touch.

“I have a strap-on toy in my bag, I would like to use it on you. You are not going to say no, are you?” Jess asked, but it was obvious that Louise would have no choice. After she had attached the harness, Jess approached the head of the bed in much the same way as Louise’s husband and lover did.

Louise decided to play along and took the plastic cock into her mouth and simulated the oral sex techniques she had perfected over the years. She looked into Jess’s eyes and saw that they were blazing with lust.

Jess withdrew the strap-on and ordered Louise to turn over and lie on her back. Jess insisted that she spread her legs. “Let me see that smooth pussy of yours.”

Jess mounted Louise and despite her growing reticence about the way things were going, Louise allowed Jess to push the plastic phallus all the way in. It felt, to Louise like she was being shagged by an energetic but not particularly talented lover. Jess was able to get a good rhythm going and clearly, the bit of the harness that rubbed against her clit was giving her some pleasure. Louise was convinced that she was getting far more pleasure from dominating her new lover.

The fucking went on for a few minutes, Jess shouting obscenity after obscenity at Louise as she drove the strap-on home. Eventually, she tired and collapsed onto the bed beside Louise.

Louise held her close and tried to calm her. It worked. She then went to the bathroom and got a small towel. She dipped it into water and came back to bed and began to wipe the sweat from Jess’s body. This also helped calm her boss.

Louise looked out the window and saw that the sky had darkened, she had been in the hotel for over an hour with Jess.

Eventually, Jess calmed down and explained that in a situation like the one she had just been in she often lost control and her alter-ego took over. “It is the same when I’m with my husband, sometimes I just cannot control myself and this red mist descends and I’m like I was with you just now.”

Louise asked if Jess would like to use the shower first. She teasingly remarked that there was not enough room for them both. When she heard the shower turn on she hastily assembled her clothes and, mustering what dignity she could, she left the room and headed down to the street.

Her relationship with her boss had changed completely, and she had a lot to think about. Not all of it was bad. With her head held high and her shoulders back, she walked purposefully to the station. It was only when she got to the ticket barrier that she realised that the nipple clamps were still attached to her.

Published 
Written by JamesMerton1960
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments