Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is a longer story than normal, but a few loose ends needed tying up. I have divided it into two parts with the second part hopefully being ready by mid-week. As always, I am indebted to my muse for her inspiration and suggestions."

After her flight landed, Louise made her way through the arrivals hall; the airport was not too busy. The first person she spotted in the terminal was her husband, who had dropped everything on reading her message. Louise was clearly not herself; he had read the sub-text. Some men pass the husband test with ease.

Louise let go of her wheeled suitcase and held her husband tightly for a few minutes.

On the drive home, she told him everything in chronological order. She held nothing back.

Her husband went from being shocked to being angry. As soon as they got home, he demanded to see the welts on her bum; this did nothing to abate his anger.

Louise persuaded him that they needed to handle the situation carefully and that his flying off the handle could end badly for them both.

After applying some ointment to the welts, they both sat down and talked through the various options open to them.

Louise then rang the office manager and said that she had picked up a tummy bug in Germany and, that she wouldn’t be in for a few days. That bought them some more time.

Louise suggested they talk to her lover, the Fox and see if he had any ideas. Her husband was initially sceptical but agreed that another person’s input could possibly see something they hadn’t.

Louise spoke to the Fox at length, who was also angry about what had happened to her. He surmised that they were in a David & Goliath situation and that Jess currently held all the cards. He suggested that they needed to find her Achilles heel, her weak spot and plan something that utilised that. He said he would make some calls and get back to them.

Later that afternoon, the Fox called back; he had spoken to several retired reporters he had known for years while running hotels. They all said that Jess was extremely well-connected and highly regarded. She was regularly asked to comment on all kinds of business news on the radio, TV and in the papers. She was thought to be good friends with a disgraced lingerie entrepreneur who was now effectively on the run after making a fortune selling useless PPE equipment during the pandemic.

There was, however, a little nugget that might be worth exploring. Nothing had ever been published, but there were rumours that Jess was into some quite kinky sex and was also active in a very discreet swinging circle.

The Fox said he would make some more enquiries and get back to them.

The next day, he called back and said that he thought he might have a plan. He suggested that they meet for dinner and offered to sort a hotel for them at “mate's rates” Louise’s husband needed to work, so a trip to London wasn’t an option. The Fox said he would head up on the train. He would find accommodation.

Louise booked a table at their favourite Trattoria in town.

When they arrived, they were greeted warmly by Irena the waitress who said she had missed Louise. The Fox arrived 15 minutes later, and Irena showed him to the table. Louise greeted him warmly with a kiss and a hug. Her husband was a little more reserved. He had never met the Fox. It was a strange dynamic; after all, this was a man who was fucking his wife. Both men recognised the situation and tried to put each other at ease.

The Fox did mention how attentive their waitress was this evening; Louise and her husband burst out laughing. It took a few seconds, but then the penny dropped, “Oh, she’s that waitress, now I get it.” the Fox said.

As they ordered their meal, the Fox laid out his plan. What he proposed was that they should try and get Jess caught red-handed in an old-fashioned tabloid newspaper sting operation.

She was certainly well-known enough that several papers would be interested.

Louise and her husband then sat enthralled as the Fox revealed himself to be the source of a series of high-profile scoops over the last couple of decades. “I just couldn’t stomach the hypocrisy of these people, and they made the mistake of using hotels I was running to pursue their grubby, corrupt little deals.”

By the end of the evening, they thought they had a plan. What they lacked was a way into the swinging group, if it existed.

They settled their bill and gave Irena a generous tip. The Fox also gave her his card and said that if she ever wanted a job in London or at any major hotel group, he could open doors for her.

The Fox caught a cab to his hotel, and Louise and her husband went home, went straight to bed, and made love for the first time since the German trip.

The breakthrough they needed came much sooner than anyone had anticipated. The Fox was on the train back to London when he got a message from a contact. The most discreet swinging club in the North of England was based near the genteel town of Harrogate. If Jess was a member anywhere, it would be here.

The Fox got out his iPad and did some research of his own. It wasn’t easy to find, but after several false starts, he found himself looking at a page called “Rendezvous” He bookmarked it for when he got home.

Whoever ran “rendezvous” was exceptionally careful. In order to go beyond the front page, you had to get a code sent to you via WhatsApp. The Fox did this on an old phone he kept at home. When he was through the first hurdle, he knew he was onto something. The club was discreet and expensive; however, subject to screening, potential new members could attend one session for free.

Later that evening, the Fox rang Louise and outlined a plan. He would pose as a potential new member and see if he could find anything out. The one flaw with his idea is that it was highly unlikely that a single man would pass the rigorous screening. He couldn’t take Louise, and Trish was currently on holiday in Croatia, entwined with a Danish couple she had met there.

Louise came up with a blindingly simple suggestion. She would ask Irena. The Fox posing as a man who had a much younger Ukrainian girlfriend would be an intriguing prospect at a swinging club.

Louise got her coat and walked into town to the Trattoria, where Irena worked. She arrived just as it was closing and waited for Irena to finish. The two women then walked back to Irena’s flat hand in hand while Louise explained everything that had happened. As soon as Irena discovered that Louise had been hurt, she offered to help unconditionally.

As soon as they reached Irena’s flat, she asked Louise to come inside and made it clear that she wanted to make love. Louise was tempted and very aroused, but she had work to do. They settled for a long, slow kiss on the doorstep.

A group of lads passing in a car blew the horn and shouted, “Hebden Bridge is that way," as the two women stopped kissing and went their separate ways.

Once she got home, Louise contacted the Fox, saying he should apply to join the club and let them know about his young girlfriend. It was worth a shot.

Within a couple of days, the Fox was back in touch. His application to join the club had been accepted in principle. He received a message on WhatsApp asking if he and his girlfriend would like to meet one evening at a pub in Harrogate town centre.

The Fox agreed, and he messaged Louise, who got Irena to book an evening shift off work.

On the evening of the meeting, they looked like an incredibly sexy couple: he, the raffish older man with silvery stubble dressed in a linen suit without a tie. Irena had let her blond hair down and was wearing a simple black skirt and a white blouse, clearly not wearing a bra. Her blouse was open at the top, and her cleavage was visible.

The message had said that they should head to an upstairs bar to meet their hosts. The bar was quiet, and there was an attractive couple at a corner table. Both men shook hands, and the women hugged. The conversation was easygoing, and they all enjoyed a bottle of wine.

The rules of the club were outlined, and Irena and the Fox passed the test with flying colours. They were told to expect an invitation on WhatsApp in the next few days.

PrettyAnie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PrettyAnie

As the host couple left the pub and hailed a cab, they didn’t spot Louise’s husband following their cab to a nice house in a desirable village outside Harrogate.

With a few clicks of a mouse, Louise was able to search the Electoral Roll for the area, and soon they had the names of the couple who had screened the Fox’s application to join Rendezvous. A further search of LinkedIn revealed that they were both partners in a Leeds law firm.

Two days later the Fox was parked outside the couple's home in a rental car. He watched the husband drive off in an expensive Audi car. As expected the wife was working from home. The Fox waited ten minutes and then knocked at the door.

The wife was incredibly surprised to see the Fox standing at her door. “How did you find me?” she asked.

“Because I’m very good, and I’ve been thinking about you, ever since we met.” The Fox replied. “I know I’m going to get an invitation to the party and will be looking for you when I get there. I’ve got an amazing young girlfriend but I miss the experience of an older woman.”

The wife stood aside and the Fox entered their tastefully decorated cottage. They stared at one another exchanging smouldering glances.

“This is against all the rules of the club,” The wife explained

“We are not at the club; we are in your kitchen,” The Fox replied. “I’ve wanted you since the moment I set eyes on you, and I know your husband wants my girlfriend.”

“The night we met you, he had me as soon as we got in the door; he was forceful; he was on fire. Later, when we were in bed and doing it again, I sensed there was someone else in the room with us. He was thinking of your girlfriend.”

“What about you? What do you want?” The fox asked as he advanced on the wife.

They locked lips and didn’t stop, their tongues exploring each other's mouths. As they kissed, their hands began exploring each other's bodies. The Fox reached between her legs which were encased in tight leggings, while she reached for his swelling cock through his jeans.

The wife sank to her knees and took the Fox’s cock into her mouth; this was why she had joined the swinging club. The Fox played it cool, even though she was exceptionally talented.

“Stop, I need to fuck you,” The Fox instructed

The wife turned around, shed her leggings and bent over a kitchen stool. The Fox stood behind her and pushed his cock into her pussy. “You feel good,” he said, “I knew you would the moment I saw you.”

The Fox knew what he was doing and fucked her well. They both enjoyed satisfying morning orgasms. While they were sitting together afterwards, the Fox made a few seemingly innocent enquiries about who he might meet at the party. He mentioned local sportswomen, TV People, and other notable local figures. When he mentioned Jess, he got the information he was after.

“Yes, she’s often there, but be warned, she has to be the Queen Bee, the centre of attention; if she chooses you, it might not be for what you expected. Don’t say you weren’t warned.” The wife said.

The Fox held her close and whispered in her ear, “Do you want me in your bum before I have to go?”

“Oh God, how do you know these things?” The wife replied.

The Fox was already lubing his cock from a tube he had brought with him. He bent the wife over the kitchen stool again.

Later that evening, the Fox met Louise and her husband and outlined the plan. He took the story to an old contact of his, and they were prepared to run with it. He would once again be working with an undercover reporter called Chloe Ford who he knew and trusted from years ago. Louise and her husband agreed that they had nothing to lose and possibly everything to gain.

The Fox decided to stay up in Yorkshire and wait for the WhatsApp message inviting him to “Rendezvous”

The message arrived the next day telling him the next party was on Friday evening and where he needed to go.

The Trattoria owner was not thrilled when Irena asked for a night off at such short notice on a busy evening. But he relented; he didn’t want to lose his best waitress, and she never let him down.

The Fox rented a flashy car for the night again at mate's rates. Chloe Ford travelled up by train and they were reunited for the first time in 15 years. She was older, but still the consummate professional. She knew what was needed and how to get it. She had done this kind of thing before, although never at a sex party.

On the evening of the party, the Fox wore linen jeans and a white shirt, and Irena wore a short skirt and a transparent top with no bra. Chloe hid in the back of the car.

They arrived at the location given in the WhatsApp Message. It was a detached house set back from the road down a long driveway. They were checked at the gate by polite but professional security staff who had their names on the list of those who were to be admitted.

The Fox drove to the house and parked the car facing back down the driveway. His old army training hadn’t deserted him. He scanned the building for CCTV cameras, and when he found a blind spot, he moved the car. He told Irena how to make her way to the woods without being seen and assured her that Louise and her husband would be waiting for her.

He then told Chloe it was safe to get out of the car. Once out, she pulled off her sweatshirt and jeans and revealed her party costume. The Fox was blindsided. Chloe was wearing a corset, a thong and stockings. She also had a choker-style necklace on. The Fox assumed that she had her micro-cameras hidden somewhere in the costume.

The Fox & Chloe entered the house and were given a glass of champagne. The door staff assumed that security at the gate had checked them out, and they were expecting a couple.

The Fox and Chloe chose to wait in a side room until the party got going properly.

When they did emerge, the debauchery was in full swing. There was fucking and sucking everywhere. Men & women, men & men and women with other women. There were threesomes and foursomes. Naked, writhing bodies everywhere.

The Fox had never seen Jess, but he knew who to look for. She wasn’t hard to spot and was indeed the centre of attention. She was wearing a strap-on harness and wielding a whip in one hand. Aside from the harness, she was naked.

Chloe and the Fox watched in awe as she fucked several women and pegged a couple of men.

Chloe kept moving obviously to get a better view. Several men approached Chloe but she politely but firmly declined their offers. The Fox was complimentary to several women who showed more than an interest in him. He didn’t spot the couple who had screened him.

Jess lay down on a padded semi-circular bed in the centre of the room. She parted her legs and began to pleasure herself with a massive vibrator. She then invited men to step closer and masturbate over her. Occasionally she would invite a man to kneel close to her and she would suck his cock. There must have been ten men surrounding her.

Soon, Jess was covered in spunk, but she wasn’t finished yet. She rolled over, stuck her arse in the air and invited a tall black woman with a shaved head to fuck her doggy-style with a dildo attached to a harness. The Queen Bee in her element.

The Fox felt Chloe tug at his sleeve; she had seen more than enough. It was time to leave. They had more than enough material.

Because they had kept such a low profile nobody noticed them leave. The security staff at the gate waved them through and bid them good night.

They drove straight to the hotel, where Chloe had her laptops set up. She had several hours of work ahead of her. The Fox knew he could be of no assistance, so he walked to a nearby pub. He ordered a large whisky and messaged Louise. The plan had worked, the trap had sprung, and they had their prey. The whisky tasted wonderful, so he ordered another glass. A job well done.

Published 
Written by JamesMerton1960
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments