Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Once again it was a prompt from my muse that got the ideas flowing, as ever I am grateful to her for her encouagement."

Louise’s train pulled into her local station. She got off and was about to walk home when she was overcome by mischievousness. She turned and walked towards her favourite trattoria in the Town Centre.

It was a lovely evening and Louise was wearing a summer dress, which showed how tanned she was having just returned from a week in Portugal.

Louise entered the restaurant and was immediately met by a young blonde Ukrainian waitress called Irena. “Hi, how lovely to see you again, would you like a table?” Irena inquired.

“Er no, I just popped in to see whether I had left my umbrella here the last time I was here,” Louise replied unconvincingly.

“No, you didn’t, it wasn’t raining, you were wearing black jeans and a lovely blue sweater, I remember very well how much that colour suited you. I took you to the door and you and your husband got straight into a taxi.” Irena looked directly at Louise knowingly.

Louise was caught momentarily off guard, Irena was right, she and her husband had gone straight home and fucked immediately. She remembered only too well how she had been teased by her husband as he pounded her, constantly reminding her how attentive their waitress had been.

“I must have left it somewhere else.” Louise stumbled.

“Would you like a table?” Irena asked again, “We are not busy yet.”

“No thank you, I need to get home.”

“Stay for a glass of wine at least, the boss isn’t here, it’s on the house,” Irena asked invitingly as she lightly touched Louise’s arm and steered her towards the bar.

Louise took a seat on the barstool and Irena bent over and reached for some wine in the fridge behind the bar. In this position, Irena’s leggings were drawn tightly over her taut bum. “I think you might like to try this,” Irena said before she got up to face Louise.

Irena selected a tall glass and poured Louise an exceptionally generous measure.

“It’s Italian, actually Sicilian, I really like it. We are selling lots.” Irena looked Louise directly in the eye. “I would love to join you, but I can’t. Cheers!”

Louise took a sip of the wine. It was exquisite and dry, but with an unexpected fruitiness. “That really is lovely, thank you.” Louise replied

“You are looking so well, where have you been?” Irena asked

“I’ve just got back from Portugal; it was a wonderful break,” Louise replied

“What is it you British say? Plenty of sun, sea and sex?” Irena inquired

Louise realised that she was being chatted up by the young Ukranian. Well, two could play that game, she thought.

“All three, especially the last,” Louise replied looking directly into Irena’s eyes.

“I can imagine, you are a very attractive lady; your husband is a lucky man.”

“I like to think I know what I’m doing by now, but I’m always up for trying something new.” Louise slowly licked her lips whilst not breaking eye contact with Irena.

CelesteWardsTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CelesteWardsTS

The tables had been turned.

Louise and Irena continued chatting while Louise finished her wine. Irena would occasionally break away to greet and seat guests as they arrived but always returned to her favourite sitting at the bar.

Their conversations became more and more relaxed and free-flowing. Louise discovered that Irena was thirty, older than she looked, but still nineteen years younger than Louise. She was not a recent refugee but had been in England for five years and had settled in Yorkshire because she liked the people and the scenery. They also discovered that they attended the same gym but had not ever seen each other there. They tentatively agreed to meet on Saturday morning.

Louise looked at the clock and realised that she needed to get a move on. Irena suggested that she order a pizza that she could warm up when she got home. The kitchen was more than happy to prepare one for her.

Ten minutes later Irena emerged from the kitchen with a large pizza box and handed it to Louise. “Eight minutes in your oven is all that is needed or you will burn the cheese,” Irena instructed as she took payment on Louise’s card.

Irena took Louise to the door kissing her on the cheek and surreptitiously patting her bum. They agreed to meet at the gym on Saturday.

Louise walked home left the pizza on the counter and set her oven to the correct temperature.

She went upstairs, kicked off her work shoes and hung up her summer dress. In her underwear, she realised just how aroused the chat with Irena had left her. She removed her bra and damp knickers and lay on her bed. As her fingers traced the outline of her smooth pussy, Louise wondered about the young Ukrainian lady. She had never been with a woman before and yet here was one making an unmistakable offer.

Louise pushed a little harder with her fingers and was rewarded with the first waves of pleasure. She imagined Irena being there with her. She didn’t hear her husband’s car arrive or the door open. It was only when she heard him ask if he could help with the supper that she realised that he was home.

Louise picked up the pace with her fingers, she didn’t have time to sort herself out with one of her sex toys. She looked down at the bed and imagined that Irena’s blond hair was between her legs. She was minutes away from orgasm.

“Pour yourself a glass of wine,” she called to her husband, “I will be down in a minute, I’m just sorting something out.”

A few seconds more was all it took. Louise convulsed as wave after wave of pleasure radiated from her pussy.

She took a look at her naked body and admired herself in the bedroom mirror. She then put on another light summer dress without any underwear and went downstairs to join her husband and enjoy the pizza that had been so lovingly prepared.

Published 
Written by JamesMerton1960
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments