Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is a spin-off story from a throw-away sentence in a previous posting. To get some context please read Louise Gets Even. The inspiration from my muse is both acknowledged and appreciated."

Louise and her husband were waiting in their car for Irena to emerge from the woods. She was helping the Fox gain access to a swingers' party. Everyone was slightly nervous and they all breathed a sigh of relief when Irena emerged from the trees.

She was dressed for a sex party wearing a very short skirt and a transparent blouse with no bra. Louise quickly handed her a sweatshirt and some jeans before they drove away from the lay-by.

They took Irena home to their house, there was nothing any of them could do at the moment. The plan would either work or it wouldn’t. It was in play and out of their hands. None of them could settle. Despite having dozens of TV channels available none of them could muster any enthusiasm for what was on offer. The same thing applied to food, nobody had any appetite

Irena stood up from the sofa and took off her clothes allowing Louise’s husband to enjoy the sight of her naked body for the first time. “Take me to your bed," she requested.

Louise felt herself moisten with sudden arousal. She thought that Irena meant only her and although that idea was delightful, it hardly seemed fair to her husband. Irena surprised her by taking her husband’s arm and leading him upstairs. Louise followed them.

Louise and her husband stripped off and lay side by side on the bed. The unexpected turn of events meant that her husband was sporting a half-decent erection which Louise fondled while waiting to see what Irena’s next move would be.

Irena lay on top of Louise in a sixty-nine position and both women began licking each other’s smooth pussies with enthusiasm. Irena did not neglect Louise’s husband, she would regularly lift her head from between Louise’s legs and take his now rampant cock into her mouth. Louise’s husband could kiss his wife and taste the young Ukrainian’s juices on his wife’s lips.

The husband disentangled himself from the trio. He pushed Irena onto her back and spread her legs widely. He then began to lick her pussy. Louise then joined in and both began licking their guest. They would occasionally break off what they were doing and kiss one another, sharing and tasting Irena’s juices. To add to Irena’s pleasure they would occasionally use their fingers to further stimulate their guest.

Louise knew her husband well and could tell what he was thinking, “Do what you desperately want to do.” Louise had given her husband permission to fuck their guest.

Louise’s husband knelt between Irena’s parted thighs and lined his cock up with her opening. He pushed in very gently at first but it soon became obvious that Irena was ready for more. He began thrusting more powerfully. Louise moved and straddled Irena’s face. She felt the waitress’s tongue begin to explore her folds. While being pleasured she looked directly at her husband who was giving Irena his all. This was the naughtiest thing they had done together in a long time.

PrettyAnie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PrettyAnie

Louise climbed off Irena and reached into the bedside drawer. She retrieved her Rabbit vibrator. Turning it up to the most powerful setting she began to pleasure herself while at the same time kissing Irena.

All three were able to climax at roughly the same time and collapsed into a tangle on the bed.

Irena was no stranger to sex, she had been bisexual since her late teens. Sex as good as this was on another level. Louise and her husband were both talented, uninhibited lovers and she was fond of them both. She hoped that this would not be a one-off occasion. Equally, Louise and her husband recognised that it was not every day that people of their age got to have energetic sex with a young woman in her twenties.

Louise knew that although her relationship with Jess had not gone well, it had not dented her enthusiasm for sex with women. She was a recent convert to the delights of the sapphic side but an enthusiastic one. Irena made it easy for her.

Louise wanted to be fucked by her husband, she took his cock into her mouth and started work on getting him hard again. Irena helped and both women took it in turns to pleasure him with their talented mouths, tongues and lips.

It didn’t take long.

Louise then spread Irena’s legs and got between them. She got onto all fours and raised her arse for her husband, she also reached into the bedside drawer and retrieved a tube of lube. She wanted her husband to know that he could have her bum as well as her pussy.

Her husband got the hint, he mounted her and began thrusting into her pussy from behind. He also pushed her head down between Irena’s legs.

Louise tasted the remnants of her husband's cum and eagerly continued licking Irena. When her husband changed position and pushed his cock into her bum she climaxed loudly and almost immediately. He wasn’t done with her and was determined to cum in her arse so he kept thrusting. Louise almost passed out from the waves of pleasure surging through her body.

The second bout of lovemaking left all three exhausted and they just pulled the duvet over themselves and fell asleep. They were awoken by a ping on Louise’s phone. It was a message from the Fox saying that the plan had worked and that he had everything he needed.

They all got up, straightened the bed and had a shower each. After that, they put on some robes and went downstairs to have a drink. There was very little they could do until the story broke.

After enjoying a simple supper together Irena joined Louise and her husband in bed. All three slept naked with Irena in the middle. Sleep came easily to all three after their exertions in the bed earlier and the preparations that had taken place for the sting they had planned.

Published 
Written by JamesMerton1960
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments