Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Once again i need to acknowledge the asistance and encouragement of my muse"

Louise lay naked on her bed as the last waves of a powerful orgasm that had surged through her body subsided. Breathing deeply she reflected that being an occasional ‘golf widow’ did have some advantages. It afforded her plenty of ‘me’ time at the weekend when she was both relaxed and usually horny.

Through a lot of trial and error, Louise had got her Rabbit vibrator programmed just the way she wanted it. The toy had just delivered her last two orgasms. She was glad that she had invested in a top-of-the-range model; it hadn’t disappointed her.

This morning after pleasuring her husband before he left to play golf, Louise had got up full of good intentions and with a well-thought-through to-do list. However, while she sipped her morning coffee, she logged on to Lush Stories and read several messages from her friends. Wow, they were a naughty bunch of people. Some wanted to tell her about their latest experiences. Others preferred to share their fantasies with her. The filthiest of all described what they would like to do with her if they ever got the chance.

By the time she had read the last of them, Louise’s plans for her morning had gone out of the window. She was going back to bed with her Rabbit.

By mid-morning, Louise was showered and ready for the day. She had arranged to meet her husband in town for a long overdue lunch and booked a table at a local trattoria they both liked.

Louise arrived first, and a very polite and attentive waitress showed her to the table she had booked. Louise guessed she must be in her late twenties. A badge on her blouse said that she was called Irena, and another badge was the Ukrainian flag. Irena offered to take Louise’s jacket, and the attentive waitress helped her take it off.

Minutes later, Irena was back inquiring whether Louise would like a drink while she waited.

Louise had walked into town, and her husband was going to drop his car off at home first so that they could both enjoy lunch together.

Louise chose a dry New Zealand sauvignon from the impressive list on the drinks menu.

Irena complimented Louise on her choice and said that it was also one of her favourites. Louise was conscious that Irena had touched her wrist for just a micro-second too long while taking her order.

Louise was still tingling from the morning’s self-pleasuring, and the waitress's soft touch had sent a shiver through her body. Surely, Louise thought, it couldn’t be so obvious to others. As Irena brought her the glass of wine, both women looked at one another as if there was no one else in the restaurant.

Just as Louise was getting used to the attention and wondering what on earth this young, attractive Ukrainian saw in a woman 25 years older than her, Louise’s husband arrived and took a seat at the table.

They had a lovely lunch, three courses of home-cooked Italian food. The service was impeccable and they felt as though they were treated as honoured guests. Louise’s husband noticed the attention his wife was getting and remarked on it.

Freia_hie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Freia_hie

“Our waitress has certainly taken a shine to you.”

“She’s being nice to everyone,” Louise replied

“But especially you.” her husband teased, before he received a well-aimed kick on his shin.

After enjoying coffee and a small Limoncello each, Louise asked for the bill. This was going to be her treat. The waitress brought them the bill and the card reader, and she made sure to give the young lady a generous tip. At the door, Irena helped Louise with her jacket, and Louise knew that she was being held for just a little bit too long. It was a good feeling.

Louise and her husband got a taxi from the restaurant straight home. As soon as they were in the door, they headed upstairs to their bedroom and made love. They both enjoyed an intimate energetic shag and climaxed at roughly the same time.

Lying naked in the afterglow of their lovemaking, they began idly chatting about nothing in particular. Her husband gently steered the conversation towards their waitress earlier that afternoon. He insisted that Irena clearly fancied Louise.

Louise played along with him; she asked several questions about whether he would like to see her with another woman. With each answer, her husband’s cock grew more and more erect. Louise knew exactly what she was doing, so decided to up the ante.

“What would you like to see? Would you like to see us rub our pussies together, like in that video you watch? Do you think she is shaved smooth like me? Maybe we could use the dildos on each other. Would you like to watch that?”

Louise’s husband was now as hard as a rock and wanking as his wife made even more explicit suggestions.

“I’ve really got your attention now, haven’t I?” Louise remarked as she grasped her husband’s impressive erection. “It would be a shame to waste this.” With that, Louise threw her leg over her husband’s torso and lowered herself onto his cock. She was able to take him all the way in the first time and began shagging him cowgirl style. Her breasts bounced in time with each thrust.

With her husband’s cock embedded deeply in her, Louise kept on teasing him.

“While I was paying the bill I made sure that Irena got a good look at what was in my purse. She knows which gym I attend because I saw her checking out my membership card.”

Louise continued shagging her husband.

“Maybe I will meet her there, think about that, both of us in tight lycra. Or maybe the pool? I reckon she would look amazing in a swimsuit. What do you think?”

Louise knew that her teasing was having the desired effect; she felt her husband’s cock twitch as he climaxed and shot another load into her. Three times today, they had managed it. Life was good for them both.

Published 
Written by JamesMerton1960
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments