Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dr Love

"The doctor knows what makes her clients tick, flick and fuck!"

37
4 Comments 4
2.5k Views 2.5k
3.2k words 3.2k words

In the crowded bar, Jodie isn’t wearing anything under her tight black dress, she has a butt plug wedged in her ass. The silver bullet is squeezed into her anus and rubs her nerve endings, she is so turned on. She grabs Luke and pulls him into the toilet, she is feeling so horny. She lifts her dress and shows her waiting pussy, Luke knows what to do and knees he starts kissing her smooth, shaved snatch while pushing the plug further in her. She rubs her pussy all over Luke’s face as his tongue finds her clit, she muffles her screams as she orgasms.

A few days later.

“I have a new girlfriend, but I am also doing stuff with my boss,” Luke says, relaxing on the therapist’s couch.

“So, you are already cheating on your girlfriend,” Dr Sally Sumner replies, listening intently to her client.

“Well, I was having sex with my boss first, so maybe I am cheating on my girlfriend, Dr Sumner.”

“What are you doing with your boss?”

“The other night when were out for work, she pulled me in the toilet and I went down on her.”

“Do you consider what you have with your boss to be a loving relationship?”

“No, I wouldn’t call it that. We satisfy each other’s needs. My boss is an incredibly attractive lady and very sexual. My job also involves a lot of social events and things seem to happen.”

“Well, if you want your relationship to work with your girlfriend then you need to stop having sex your boss. Would she make it difficult for you?”

“No, not at all, she’s not like that. But, I have a thing for feet, and she has great feet. After I have made her cum, she repays the favour with a foot or heel job and I finish off on her toes. I am not sure Eve is into feet,” Luke continues.

“Luke, if you are serious about this relationship with Eve, when the moment is right you need to be open with her and discuss the things that sexually will turn each of you on.”

“Thanks, Doc,” Luke breathes a sigh of relief.

Luke is dressed casually; he is in his early twenties with wavy dark hair. Sally wonders what he does for a living and who his boss is. He is a good-looking guy and she finds him very attractive.

Dr Sally Sumner is in her early thirties, dressed in a black suit, sensible flat black shoes, and black tights. Her hair is long, biscuit blonde and curly, pulled up on top of her head and she wears red-framed glasses.

“What do you do for a living, Luke? Who is your boss?” Sally asks as Luke gets up to leave.

“I work for Jodie Adams.”

“The supermodel? You are having sex with Jodie Adams?” Sally says surprised.

Jodie Adams is a world-famous celebrity, model and actress. Sally Sumner had many celebrities on her couch, it is LA after all. But she couldn’t believe this was who Luke had been referring to.

“Yeah,” Luke shrugs his shoulders.

“I would love to have Jodie Adams on my couch,” Sally says, as Luke gets up to leave.

“I’ll give her your card, doc,” Luke replies, walking out the door.

Over the next few days, Luke makes some bold steps, he explains to Jodie, that he has started to see Eve and wants to work on the relationship. He tells her about his visits to Dr Sumner and how they are helping him with his new relationship. Jodie respects Luke and agrees to keep their relationship strictly business.

Jodie is interested in Dr Sally Sumner and decides to satisfy her curiosity. Sally is delighted when Jodie makes an appointment with her.

Jodie walks into Dr Sumner's office in a light blue and cream dress with baby blue slingback high heels.

“Please, sit down Jodie,” Sally says escorting Jodie to her infamous suede couch.

Jodie pulls off her high heels, swings her feet, and lies back on the couch. Sally looks down at Jodie’s bare feet. Her pedicured cream toes look delicious.

“So, tell me about yourself, Jodie,” Sally asks sitting back ready to listen.

Jodie spends the next half an hour talking about her life, family, marriage, boyfriends, and girlfriends.

“I think I am a sex addict,” Jodie quips.

“Why do you think that about yourself, Jodie?”

“I like nothing better than a big orgasm and a wet pussy.”

“When was the last time you had sex?”

“Last week, I think you know Luke,” Jodie smiles.

The ladies smile at each other. Jodie then tells Dr Sumner about her preferences in the bedroom and out of it. She enjoys cock whether it be in her pussy or ass. She often indulges in anal sex. Loves oral giving and receiving. She doesn’t like to label sexuality, but she is bisexual, actively having sex with both men and women.

Sally looks down at Jodie’s body as they are talking, her long slender legs, her tight dress which stops just above her knees. Jodie Adams is as famous for outfits as her modelling or acting.

Jodie goes on to tell Dr Sumner how she doesn’t wear underwear and enjoys flashing and being fingered. As long as it is subtle and no one is looking. This instantly makes Sally look at Jodie’s groin, knowing she probably is commando right now.

“Tell me about your pussy,” Sally says, she can’t resist asking.

“Well, I am not wearing any panties at the moment. My pussy is smooth, I literally had a wax earlier. It’s a little wet down there as I did have a little play in the car on the way over here,” Jodie replies, unembarrassed by Dr Sumner’s question.

“Would you show me?”

Jodie gets up off the couch and walks over to where Sally is sitting, she stands with her legs apart. Sally looks up and can see a glimmer of pussy. She slowly rubs her hands along Jodie’s skin and pushes her dress up to get a full view of her smooth, pouting pussy. Sally runs her hands over it and pushes a finger between her pussy lips. She uses her other hand to push Jodie open so she can see her wall and clit hiding in it’s hood. She gives it a squeeze and a stroke. Jodie lightly moans feeling Sally’ delicate fingertips working their magic, Jodie loses balance and falls forward using the back of Sally’s chair for support. Jodie’s pussy is in Sally’s face, she can’t resist running her tongue over the wet slit and nibbling on her small, rounded clit. Jodie starts to cum hard. Sally loves the taste in her mouth.

~~~~~~~~

Eve is about the same age as Luke, with short dark hair. After a mid-week Italian, dessert is served back at her apartment as he pulls down her panties and licks out her pussy. Soon they are naked and his mushroomed-headed shaft is pushed inside her wet snatch. He doesn’t mention the foot thing until the morning when they are lying naked in last night's juices, Luke looks down to see her cute toes poking out the end of the bed, he can’t help himself and starts kissing them. She gets freaked out and explains is not her thing.

Two days later Luke decides Eve is for him and the short romance comes to an end. It's autumn and the weather is turning. Luke starts to compare the worsening weather with his disastrous love affair. He calls Dr Sumner to make another appointment.

Luke arrives at Sally’s office and immediately goes in, she is dressed differently, and more sexy. Still in a black skirt but her shirt is blue and silk, open to her cleavage. Her legs are bare and feet are nestled in a pair of black stilettos showing off immersed toe cleavage. Luke is hooked. He tells her about what happened with Eve. Sally is sympathetic. As Luke goes to leave, he looks Sally up and down, she looks hot.

“You are looking nice today, doc.”

“Thank you, so do you. What are you doing for the rest of the day?” Sally asks, stepping closer to him.

Luke feels Sally’s demeanour change and feels like she is almost asking him out.

“Nothing. Would you like to go out tonight? Or is that not allowed with clients?”

“Well, no, but I think we can an exception.”

“There is a small party at Jodie’s house tonight if you want to come?”

Sally is more than intrigued and can’t wait to observe Jodie Adams in her natural environment. She steps even further forward, she and Luke kiss. Sally pushes hard and they kiss again, as their tongues get lost. Sally starts to stroke Luke’s cock through his jeans. She pushes him against the wall and lifts her leg up around his body. Luke puts his hand up her skirt and tickles her silk panties. She rubs his cock. They continue kissing.

“I have another appointment, Luke. We will have to continue this tonight,” Sally whispers.

Flustered and frustrated Luke pulls away.

“Here, take these as a souvenir,” Sally says, slowly pulling her silk knickers down her legs. 

She pulls them off her feet, squeezes them into a ball and hands them to Luke.

Sally feels sexy and excited the rest of the day taking her appointments knickerless. She feels her puss get wet without even the slightest touch. She goes shopping after work, she loves the feeling of the cool air tickling her pubes and her bare skin rubbing against the lining of her skirt.

LatoyaBeauty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LatoyaBeauty

She picks her children up from school. She gets a little wetter as an attractive male teacher starts chatting to her about how well her daughter is doing at school.

She drops the kids off at her ex-husband, Stanley’s apartment. As the children run in, he notices the change in her work attire, the heels and shorter skirt. He would love it if he knew she was commando, their marriage was very physical, but not a lot else hence the divorce.

When Luke calls round to pick Sally up, she is dressed in a tight gold dress with her hair pushed up and sporting a sexy pair of black glasses. Her legs are smooth and bare with her feet in gold high-heeled sandals.

“So, do you need these, doc?” Luke says, handing her back her panties.

“No, it’s Ok. And call me, Sally”

Soon they arrive at Jodie’s Malibu mansion. Jodie is mingling with a small group of friends, she is wearing a long turquoise blazer with a very short multicoloured dress underneath. Her bare legs slide through her jacket as she sits cross-legged. Her toes are painted coral and she is wearing extremely high heel matching pink sandals. She comes over and greets Luke and Sally.

They are interrupted by Laura, Jodie’s assistant as she arrives with her brother, Ronny.

“My brother was in town, hope you don’t mind me bringing him along,” she says, greeting her boss. Ronny is well built, about thirty with greying hair. Jodie instantly takes a shine to him.

“Of course not,” Jodie replies.

As the night progresses and the alcohol flows, Sally is in her element people watching. Jodie takes off her jacket, revealing her tiny dress, which leaves little to the imagination. It only just covers her bum and has straps that go up across her stomach and chest with two small pieces of material that barely cover her boobs.

Ronny’s eyes almost pop out of his head as he watches Jodie glide across the room. He goes into the kitchen to get a drink of water.

“Hey, you OK?”

Suddenly Jodie is there behind him.

“Yes, just getting a drink.”

“Do you want some ice?”

Ronny nods and Jodie opens the freezer and gets out a bucket of ice. As she slightly bends Ronny looks between her legs and sees her pussy. She isn’t wearing any underwear with that short little number. Jodie turns and drops a couple of cubes in Ronny’s water.

“I flashed my pussy, didn’t I?” Jodie says, looking him straight in the face,

“I did briefly see, yes,” Ronny replies.

“It’s hard not to in this dress, that is why I only wear it around the house with friends and never out,” Jodie quips.

“Well, I am glad you think of me as a friend,” Ronny replies.

With that Jodie walks off and Ronny downs his water.

Jodie cranks up the music and a few people start dancing including Jodie. Luke pulls Sally up and they join the floor. He becomes more than happy when Sally stops dancing with him and starts dancing with Jodie. Their bodies are pulled together and their legs entwine. Jodie’s dress starts to ride up showing off her bare bum. Sally looks down and see’s Jodie’s bare pussy.

“Only you would wear that dress without knickers,” Sally whispers.

“I am commando too,” she continues

“Really,” Jodie replies.

Jodie pushes up Sally’s dress exposing her nakedness. She pulls Sally closer to her, grabs her bare butt and hitches up her tiny dress a bit more. Their pussies start rubbing together as they dance. Luke and Ronny watch from a distance as the ladies scissor. Jodie is wet, Sally can feel her cum on her thighs. She feels Jodie’s fingers slowly going inside her snatch. She shrieks she is so aroused and sensitive down there. Jodie’s fingers push against her clit, Sally muffles her screams as she orgasms. The ladies move away from and stop dancing, both mutually drenched downstairs.

“Are you both OK?” Luke asks as Jodie and Sally walk back.

“More than OK,” Sally says grabbing Luke and taking him upstairs.

Sally looks back at Jodie beaconing her to come up too. They go out onto a large balcony, the din of the party downstairs in the background.

Luke slowly puts his hand up Sally’s gold dress. He lightly touches her bare wet, flesh, gliding his hands over her pussy. She shudders at his touch and the cool air whips around her body. Luke licks his fingers tasting Sally’s sweet cum. He pushes up Sally’s dress and caresses her ass and he directs his hard member into her sloppy wet hole. She lifts her leg and wraps it around Luke as his cocks dives deep into her. There is a loud squinching sound, Sally is already so wet.

Jodie sits and watches. Luke rubs Sally’s buttocks. They kiss passionately as the final moment comes when Sally orgasms and Luke floods her with a massive warm, sticky load. Luke’s cock falls out of her and dribbles on her dress. They look down at Sally’s pussy with a creamy mess dripping down her thighs. Luke watches Sally’s pussy contrate as she pushes cum out of herself, she lets it run down her legs to her feet, dripping between her toes.

“I thought you would like that,” she says, knowing Luke’s thing for feet. He looks down at her cum covered toes, it is so sexy.

“You can’t go back downstairs like that,” Jodie says, having watched the show.

Sally looks at her cum stained dress.

“Come with me I will have a dress you can borrow,” Jodie says taking Sally through to her bedroom. Jodie undoes her heels and pulls off her dress. Standing naked she unzips Sally’s and lets it slide down her cummy legs. She bends down and lick the semen from Sally’s thighs.

“Luke tastes good, doesn’t he?”

Sally sits down on a chair and Jodie undoes her sandals, she continues to eat up Luke’s cum as she sucks Sally’s toes. After she has finished she finds a nice black dress for Sally to put on and a blue one for herself. The ladies then run into the room next door, Jodie’s shoe room, which contains her immense collection of designer heels. She grabs a pair of black slingbacks, Sally glides her feet in as Jodie grabs herself a pair of shoes.

The ladies fresh and changed head back to the other guests. Ronny’s eyes dart directly towards Jodie in her navy-blue square neck, bodycon mini dress, it is longer than the earlier outfit but her legs are bare and go down to a pair of wedge slip-on silver sandals, she has also linked a blue sapphire anklet round her leg. There are now cocktails on the go and music kicks in again.

“You prefer the other dress, don’t you?” Jodie quips, as she walks past Ronny.

“Is it because you can’t see my pussy?”

Ronny says nothing.

“I still don’t have panties on, so you could feel it,” Jodie says, smiling.

Ronny puts his hand up her dress and feels her moist love hole.

“Wow, you feel so good. I want to be inside you, so much,” Ronny says, rubbing away.

“Then, why don’t you come with me,” she says in his ear while grabbing his hard balls.

Ronny smiles and follows her.

“My turn,” Jodie says to Sally, as she walks past with Ronny.

Sally takes her cue and follows Jodie and Ronny upstairs to Jodie’s bedroom.

Not wasting any time Jodie takes off her dress and pulls off her heels. She lies on the bed and spreads. She is naked except for the anklet hanging off her leg as she raises them in the air.

Ronny takes off his clothes and moves between her thighs as she lies back, he slowly pushes his hard cock into her waiting pussy.

Sally stands watching, slowly unzipping her dress.

Ronny grabs her butt and starts fucking Jodie hard watching her tits bounce as her body moves across the bed.

Sally walks over and climbs on top of Jodie getting in a 69 position.

“Ah, give me your pussy,” Jodie screams as her head goes between Sally’s legs.

Jodie starts licking Sally's pouting puss. Feeling Jodie’s tongue licking her labia, she puts her head down to where Ronny is pushing into Jodie’s hole, he slows down allowing Sally to lick Jodie’s snatch and Ronny’s cock at the same time. With a cock inside her and a tongue licking her, Jodie starts to cum.

“Fuck me, fuck me!” she screams out.

Ronny pushes a bit harder as Jodie quivers with an intense orgasm. Ronny pulls back ejaculating as he withdraws. His white, sticky gift shoots over Jodie’s pussy and Sally’s face. Ronny looks down at Jodie’s cream pie and his cum dripping off Sally’s glasses and nose.

Jodie turns her attention back to Sally’s pussy and pushes her tongue in until she too cums. Sally then rolls off the bed allowing Jodie to get up. Ronny gets dressed and heads downstairs, Laura is waiting to go home.

As Jodie falls asleep, Sally puts the black dress on and then calls a taxi. She definitely got an insight into her clients.

 

Published 
Written by jackjensen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments