Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Miami air is hot and humid tonight, piles of scantily clad girls and guys fill the Magnet nightclub on Ocean Drive. Exposed flesh rubs together as the dance floor fills and Steve and the team serve the cool relief of ice-cold cocktails and beer. It is a perfect place for people-watching, as the crowd throw some shapes and twerk. The outfits can be outrageous and often leave little to the imagination. The club is also nicknamed ‘Pussy Magnet’ as a lot of people were there to pull.

Angelica sports a sheer gown, see-through with the shape of her areolas pressing through the thin material, aside from the revealing dress she has a small pair of knickers on and her legs run down to high-heeled sandals. Her raven hair blows in the hot breeze.

Steve Fleet is the bar manager and runs the floor. He looks after the regulars, particularly the celebrities who frequent. He is medium height with light brown hair. This job isn’t his vocation, he is a songwriter and has released a few tunes online with minimum exposure. He couldn’t give up the day job yet. But he also likes running the bar it’s a fun job with some added perks, like meeting a variety of hot women, who were often up for more than getting drinks from him.  Maybe none of them are girlfriend or wife material, but he didn’t care.  

Jodie Adams, the infamous sexy, attractive blonde-haired supermodel, bought an apartment in South Beach a few months ago and when she is staying there, she’s a frequent visitor to Magnet. Jodie always catches Steve’s eye, she’s always dressed in the sexiest outfits, bare legs and high heels.

A few weeks back Jodie had also confirmed Steve’s suspicions that she never wears panties when she asked him not to follow her up some stairs because she was wearing a particularly short skirt.

If he wasn’t thinking about her pussy before he is now. Jodie loves going bare-legged and commando and having guys think about her. It’s her kink

Steve is delighted to see Jodie and her party arrive tonight. Kelsea, a barmaid heads over to take the drinks order from Jodie’s table of friends. She is one of the many sexy girls who work behind the Magnet bar. She has long curly, black hair with dark ink tattoos scattered on her arms and legs. She is wearing a black top and cut-off black denim shorts with her ass cheeks hanging out. She has a perk-rounded ass.

Elise Adams, Jodie’s sister looks radiant in a fiery red dress. Her short blonde hair accentuates her perfect facial features. Her backless dress shows off the world map tattoo on her back. She orders a bottle of champagne and saddles up to a bald black guy, who Steve recognises but can’t figure out who he is.

As usual, Steve can’t help but take in Jodie’s sexy outfit, a pair of small cream leather shorts showing off her long bare legs, her feet nestled in high-heel silver sparkly sandals, and she has a lilac top which pushes up her ample cleavage.

Steve isn’t the only one looking. Angelica is also staring in that direction. But she is more interested in a guy named Wyatt, a friend of Jodie’s sitting next to her. Her eyes continue to gaze over as Jodie and Wyatt drink and chat. They seem very flirty.

“Angelica keeps looking this way, Wyatt. Have you spoken to her?” Jodie asks.

“I said ‘hello’, as we walked in. We went out about a month ago and had a great time then she ghosted me. Nothing. I don’t understand,” Wyatt continued.

“Well, let’s not waste tonight,” Jodie says getting up.

Wyatt gets up with Jodie and they walk over to some stairs with go up to some secluded personal balconies overlooking the partially open-air club. These VIP areas are always booked in advance and Jodie had called ahead to make her reservation.

Jodie and Wyatt get some more drinks and settle in. They start kissing, their tongues more than find each other as Wyatt snogs Jodie’s face off. His hands wander along her legs and rub her leather shorts. Wyatt looks down to see Jodies’ manicured fingers undoing the zip of his jeans. He unbuttons Jodie’s shorts.

They stand up and move over to the darkest corner, Wyatt slides Jodie’s shorts down her legs and pushes his erect penis between her legs. Jodie licks her fingers and rubs his tip and slides it up into her waiting pussy.

Steve looks up, the lights of the club swirl around the night sky and every ten seconds he gets a glimpse of Wyatt fucking Jodie on the balcony. He watches their bodies entwined, the look on Jodie’s face tells him she is being fucked hard.

Angelica walks past, storming out of the nightclub. She has ordered a Lyft which will arrive in minutes. It can’t be soon enough for her after watching the sex show.

She gets in the car and starts crying. She couldn’t blame Wyatt. They weren’t together, she had ignored his calls. And now he was in the arms and pussy of Jodie Adams.

Wyatt’s cock falls out of Jodie’s snatch. She had cum a few times with his shaft deep inside her. They respectively pull up their clothing and join their friends.

“Enjoying the VIP area?” Steve asks, with a smile on his face as Jodie walks past

“Oh, wow you saw me having sex!”

“Yes, looks like you were having fun.”

“I came twice, Steve.”

“And the other guy?”

“He is saving himself.”

“I don’t think I could be inside you and not cum,” Steve quipped.

“That sounds like a proposition. I am heading back to my apartment soon for a few drinks with a couple of friends, when you finish why don’t you come over.”

“OK, thank you I will.”

“Kelsea knows where my place is,” Jodie says.

Jodie and her small group of friends leave the club. The club closes at 3 am but Steve and Kelsea leave a bit earlier, following them about an hour later. 

Kelsea knows exactly where they are going, it’s only a few blocks. She house-sits the apartment when Jodie isn’t there, which is quite often, with other homes in LA and Monte Carle Jodie’s work takes her around the globe.

It’s a new complex and Jodie has the top penthouse apartment which overlooks the beach and the bright lights of Miami’s South Beach.

Jodie welcomes her new guests in. She has changed into a black skirt and a shiny backless metal sequin halter top. Her legs run down to extremely high-heeled dainty mules.

“That’s a great outfit,” Steve says, looking down at her body.

“I had to change I was a bit sticky after the club,” Jodie quips.

“I can imagine your pussy would be wet after coming twice.”

“Shit, it really was. Maybe you could get me wet again? I am not wearing any knickers.” She says, seductively.

Jodie introduces her sister, Elise and Steve now recognises the bald black guy as Marvin Straight, a record producer.

The humidity is high, but a slight breeze is refreshing. The music is low, and the evening is now very intimate as they all settle outside in the soft cushioned outdoor furniture on Jodie’s large patio.

Much to Steve’s delight Jodie sits next to him.

“Would you mind?” she says swinging her legs in his lap.

“My feet are in desperate need of a foot rub.”

“Of course,” Steve replies.

Her mules almost fall off her and Steve starts rubbing her soles and pushing hard on the balls of her feet. She has great-looking feet, her striking purple pedicure is very pretty and she has a toe ring and anklet for added sexiness.

“You got off watching me have sex, didn’t you?” Jodie asks.

Her toes start rubbing lightly against Steve’s groin. Jodie’ can feel he is hard. She smiles and she continues to play. Steve takes one of her feet up to his mouth and starts planting kisses before taking her toes in his mouth. She loves feeling his tongue slide around between her toes. Her warm saliva making her wet.

SheilaDark
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SheilaDark

Her legs are in the air, and Steve gets a good view up Jodie’s little skirt of her shaved, inviting pussy. She knows she is flashing and loves where his eyes are looking. Steve’s hand runs up her legs.

Marvin looks over and can also get a good view of Jodie’s pussy.

“Play with me if you want to,” Jodie says, looking seductively at Steve.

“Yes, fucking play with that fufu,” Marvin says, looking over.

“You know, how I like people watching me,” Jodie says, encouragingly.

Steve pushes her skirt up and starts running his fingers over her smooth pussy. He lightly rubs her and slowly pushes his fingers inside. Jodie tips her head back feeling so turned on. She starts to get wet as Steve dips in and out of her.

Marvin, Elise and Kelsea watch as Steve continues to finger her. He ups the pace of his assault on her cunt and pleasures Jodie and the audience. He gets up and knees in front of Jodie he pushes her skirt right up and spreads her thighs. Her pussy is on full display for everyone to see. He runs his hand over and spreads her labia open. The crowd can now see the pink walls of Jodie’s hole. Steve plays with her clit, massaging the pea-shaped hooded, throbbing pleasure centre. Jodie’s cunt is pulsating as she starts to orgasm. Her white, milky cum starts dripping out of her. Steve likes his fingers and tastes her. He goes down.

“Fuck!! Kiss, lick my cunt!! Fuck!!” Jodie screams, feeling Steve’s mouth on her snatch.

Jodie orgasms even more and delivers her sweetness in Steve’s mouth. She falls back on the sofa, completely spent and pulls her skirt down. She then gets up from the sofa, and puts on her heels.

“Fuck, I need a drink,” she says, getting up.

“Wow, fuck that was amazing,” Marvin says.

The crowd are turned on. Marvin starts kissing Kelsea as his hands run her firm butt. He moves over and also kisses Elise. The girls hang off him.

Had Steve gone too far, he followed Jodie inside not knowing what to expect. She pulls him close, and they start kissing.

“That was fucking amazing,” she whispers.

They go back outside, Marvin pumps up the music slightly and starts dancing with Kelsea and Elise. Jodie and Steve also start gyrating.

They keep kissing and Steve’s hands run up and down Jodie’s bare back. She undoes his jeans, and his cock stands to attention. In a big embrace, Steve pushes his cock-up Jodie’s skirt and inside her wet pussy. He grabs her legs as she wraps around him allowing him to get deeper inside her.

The sky cracks lightly and thunder whips across as rain suddenly showers down on them. Marvin, Kelsea and Elise run inside. As water soaks their bodies Steve continues to fuck Jodie. Steve grabs Jodie’s bare ass, she doesn’t want him to stop until he has cum. As the rain runs down the, he lets go, it feels like everything is leaving his body and his warm cum shoots deep into Jodie's wet pussy.

They collapse on the soaked sofa before going inside.

Jodie takes Steve into her bedroom and finds some towels. Kelsea is running out of steam after a long day and dives into one of the spare rooms, she instantly falls asleep on the bed. Marvin and Elise settle on the sofa in Jodie’s living room. Jodie and Steve emerge in crisp white towelling robes as though they are fresh from a spa day. They sit opposite the others. Steve spots a guitar, picks it up and starts to play a few cords. He often found that singing gets him laid, but we were past that point. He has another fish to hook.

“You know any good songs?” Marvin asks.

Steve starts to play the Beatles classic ‘Here Comes the Sun’.

“Fitting for tonight,” Elise laughs.

“Why don’t you play one of your songs,” Jodie says.

Steve takes the opportunity and plays one he has written called “Tears of the Angels”. The song is soft and mellow and settles the now cosy mood as the rain stills sheets down outside.

“Man, you should come and see me, Steve, that is great,” Marvin says.

“Thank you, I will.”

“Well, you have put on a show tonight, man. In more ways than one,” Marvin says, getting up and pulling Elise into another spare room.

Jodie then takes Steve into her bedroom. She undoes her robe and lets it drop to the floor. Standing naked, she pulls back the bedsheets and slides between them. Steve quickly pulls off his robe and joins her. Their bodies cling together and once again Steve finds himself deep in her pussy.

In the morning, the rain has cleared up and the sun is shining. Jodie and Steve get up. Marvin and Kelsea have already gone. Elise is pacing the floor on her mobile checking in on Wyatt. Steve was curious why Wyatt had disappeared.

“Hey, did you get home OK?” Elise asks.

“Well, not exactly. I am at Angelica’s; she called me after I left.”

“The plan worked then,” Jodie says, overhearing the phone conversation.

Jodie and Wyatt were just making out to make Angelica jealous, it seemed extreme to go as far as to have sex in public, but strangely, it seems to have worked.

“I’ll call Angelica later and see if things are OK,” Jodie says, pouring some coffee.

Later that week, true to his word, Marvin invites Steve to his studio and offers him a deal. Steve jumps at the opportunity.

Kelsea is back house-sitting as Jodie leaves Florida for London to do a perfume shoot. Steve calls her a few times but the gap between them talking gets bigger as he gets busy in the studio.

Marvin suggests he rebrand himself as just Fleet, dropping his first name. Steve agrees one name has worked for Bono and Sting.

A few months later Fleet’s first song produced by Marvin is released ‘Sex on the Beach” and is an instant hit. His days of waiting at the bar could be over. Fleet needs to now bring an album to the table to follow up on his success, so he quits his job at Magnet. Kelsea and the gang throw him a party at the club to say goodbye.

Steve knows Jodie is in town and calls her up to invite her along. It’s the highlight of his night when she walks in. Jodie looks ravishing in a deep blue mini dress and black suede high heels sandals.

They get a drink and chat; Jodie is pleased Steve has hooked up with Marvin.

“Imagine this might never have happened if you hadn’t come back to mine that night,” she quips.

“I have a lot to thank you for.”

“I know a way you can show your appreciation,” Jodie whispers, looking up at the VIP balconies.

Steve takes her upstairs and pulls her into the dark corner. They kiss and his hand goes up her dress.

“Fuck, I love that you don’t wear panties,” he says, immediately rubbing her smooth pussy.

Soon his cock is buried in her wet cunt, and they fuck hard. Steve drowns Jodie’s pussy as he cums inside that luscious pussy.

Pulling her dress down over her satisfied snatch, Steve takes her downstairs.

“I did get you something,” Steve says, pulling a package from behind the bar.

He hands a small box to Jodie, it looks like a ring box. She slowly opens it, and inside is a diamond white gold toe ring.

“Wow, that is beautiful, thank you.”

“Let me put it on,” Steve takes it out of the box as Jodie pulls off her sandal.

He slowly pushes it up her toe.

“I thought it was an engagement ring for a minute,” she jokes, putting her sandal back on.

Steve laughs out loud.

“Wow, laughing hard, Steve. Wouldn’t you want to marry me?”

“I’d marry you in a heartbeat,” he says, smiling.

“Ok, I accept,” she says, laughing.

Too much booze has already gone under the table for Steve to be sure she isn't joking and know whether he is serious. Maybe you do meet the marrying kind clubbing on Ocean Drive!

Published 
Written by jackjensen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments