Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hole on the Wall

"Jodie had sex with his girlfriend, but he wanted so much more!"

14
3 Comments 3
1.3k Views 1.3k
3.4k words 3.4k words

Jodie licks a cherry from her cocktail and sips the strong vodka concoction. Her pussy is damp, she is longing to be wet. She needs to have her brains fucked out of her tonight.

She looks hot and sexy as the Hawaiian sun glares down on her at the exclusive hotel in Honolulu. Her blonde hair waving in the wind and brushing against her tanned skin. She is going commando under a lemon evening dress which trails down to her ankles, a slit runs up the right side going all the way to her waist showing off her sublime leg and deep yellow high heel sandals. Her toes are painted black, and she sports a black anklet and a few black toe rings.

Paparazzi secretly follow her around the gala in the hotel gardens as she glides through the crowd at the gala, rubbing shoulders with famous faces. Kira Kulani, a Hawaiian actress catches her eye. They have never met before, but Jodie finds her instantly attractive.

Kira has long black curly hair, beautiful natural bronze skin, big brown eyes and a beautiful smile. Which lights up with her vibrant red lipstick. She is wearing a blue knee-length cocktail dress and deep blue suede peep-hole stilettos.

“Hey, you are Jodie Adams,” Kira says, as Jodie walks towards her.

Jodie Adams is famous on almost every continent. A supermodel, who has walked numerous catwalks and whose flawless beauty has launched countless campaigns.

“Kira Kulani, great to meet you, love those heels,” Jodie replies.

The pair hit it off and go to the bar together to get another drink.

“Those really are great shoes,” Jodie says.

“We look like the same size. Let’s swap,” Kira suggests.

With drinks in hand, the ladies sit down at a table. Jodie undoes her sandals and takes them off. Kira slips her red-painted toes out of her heels. Jodie pushes her feet into the designer blue stilettos, Kira watches intently as Jodie swings her legs in the process giving Kira a quick glimpse of her nakedness. It only confirms her suspicions, with that much flesh on show Jodie had to be knicker-less. Kira puts her feet in the yellow sandals.

“Here, let me,” Jodie says, helping Kira do up the straps. Jodie slowly slides her hand along Kira’s legs and strokes the back of her calves.

“I would love to take you back to my hotel, Kira.”

Kira looks at her and smiles.

“Where are you staying?” Kira asks.

“The Rosemount.”         

Kira pauses and smirks.

“The guy I am seeing owns that hotel,” Kira replies.

“You have a boyfriend?” Jodie says.

“Well, I am not sure I would call him that.”

“Sounds completed.”

“Well, it needn’t be, tonight, Jodie,” Kira says, smiling.

Jodie takes Kira’s arm. Within minutes, the ladies were in the back of Jodie’s rented Rolls Royce darting across the Honolulu.

“This is Ulysses, my chauffeur and protector,” Jodie says, introducing their driver.

“But don’t worry, he has sent it all before,” Jodie continues, kissing Kira’s red lips.

“You mean this,” Kira says, moving Jodie’s dress to one side.

Kira looks down at Jodie’s exposed groin, he runs her fingers over her legs. Jodie opens a bottle of champagne, takes a swig and hands it to Kira.

“I knew you weren’t wearing underwear,” Kira says, as Jodie opens her legs showing off her succulent, shaved pussy.

“I hope you would like the view,” Jodie purrs.

“Your pussy looks delicious,” Kira replies, as she starts to stroke Jodie’s bald snatch.

“Mmm, that’s nice. Can I return the favour?” Jodie asks, as her hand runs up Kira’s thigh.

“Certainly.”

Jodie’s hand goes under Kira’s dress, and she moves her thong to one side. The ladies continue to play with each other. Kira pulls her thong down her legs. Jodie looks at Kira’s pussy, her labia is slightly bigger than her own and she has some trimmed black hair above her hole.

Kira pushes her fingers inside Jodie and rubs her clit with her thumb, she pulls her fingers out and licks Jodie’s juices. She inserts them again and continues to pleasure her new friend. Jodie starts to cum.

“Fuck, Kira, don’t stop, I am fucking cumming.”

Jodie loses concentration as Kira goes quicker pushing in further inside her moist hole. Jodie whimpers and moans then orgasms with Kira’s figures squelching inside her. Kira pulls her cum covered fingers out.

“We are just coming to the hotel,” Ulysses calls back.

“Go round the back, there were a lot of paparazzi there yesterday trying to get up my skirt,” Jodie says.

Ulysses goes round and opens the door for the ladies, Jodie climbs out pulling her dress over her wet pussy. Kira follows, holding her thong and the bottle of champagne. She takes a swig and hands it to Jodie. They go inside The Rosemount Hotel and up to Jodie’s suite.

Once inside Kira drops her thong and takes another swig of champagne. Jodie unzips Kira’s dress and pulls it down her body. She then pushes Kira onto the bed and pulls her legs apart. She climbs on top of her and dripples some champagne on her Kira’s pussy. Jodie then bends down and licks the bubbles from her snatch.

Jodie kicks off Kira’s blue heels and pulls off her own dress. She wraps her arms around Kira, and they kiss passionately as their naked entwine. Jodie grabs a pink dildo from her drawer, she lies on the bed and Kira gets on her knees and straddles her. Jodie kisses Kira’s snatch opens her up and licks her clit. Kira is wet with champagne and pre-cum. Jodie squeezes the vibrating dildo into Kira’s waiting pussy.

Jodie pushes it in and out of Kira’s stretched hole, she bounces up and down allowing the dildo to go deeper each time. She starts to moan, and cum. Jodie pulls it out and holds it against her clit, feeling the vibration she starts to gush. Jodie pushes the dildo back in and pulls it out again, Kira squirts and her warm wet cum splatters Jodie’s tits. Her chest is soon soaked after a few more times pushing the dildo back up Kira. Kira is finally spent, her pussy dripping. Kira caresses Jodie’s hard wet nipples, rubbing her sticky cum along Jodie’s skin.

The morning sun capsulates Maui. It bursts through the large glass windows of Sol Tanner’s mansion as he flicks on the coffee machine.

Kira, his girlfriend, walks through in her tight spandex, ready for her morning run. Sol, himself is a successful businessman, he owns hotels, spas, and golf courses, plus has his own media platform.

“Coffee?” Sol calls out.

“No, it’s OK, babe,” Kira says stretching

Mosley, Sol’s right-hand man, lets himself in and rushes straight to the kitchen.

“Have you seen the news, boss?” Mosley asks.

“No, why?”

“Some posts are mentioning the model, Jodie Adams. She is staying at The Rosemount.”

“So what, we often have celebrities staying there,” Sol says, pouring his coffee.

“Well, boss, they reckon she had a sneaky lesbian romp with an unknown lady. There is also a picture where a gust of wind blew Miss Adam’s skirt, and they got a glimpse of bare ass cheek.”

Kira’s ears prick up and she stops bending.

“The world is dying to see Jodie Adam’s flesh, there are paparazzi everywhere,” Mosley continues.

“How long is Jodie Adams booked in for?”

“Until Friday, boss.”

“Mm, I’ve always wanted to meet Jodie Adams, I have an idea.”

Kira says nothing and wonders what Sol has in mind. Whatever it is, she is in the clear, at least for the moment.

Later in the day, when Sol is at The Rosemount Hotel, he invites Jodie to his suite. Sol doesn’t say what he wants, Jodie assumes it must be something to do with Kira.

Sol is overwhelmed as he opens the door to the beautiful, blonde supermodel. Jodie walks in dressed in tight black shorts, and a grey loose-fitting top that falls off her bare shoulder and doesn’t quite cover her midriff. Her feet are squeezed into some extremely high electric pink stilettos, which show amazing toe cleavage as her feet try to escape.

Sol welcomes her with a glass of champagne, and she settles in one of his plush suede chairs. Sol, can’t help but gaze at Jodie’s long bare legs, running up to her little shorts. His cock is getting harder, as he feels it knocking against his trousers.

Sol is in his late forties with black hair and greying temples. He has a thing for beautiful models and actresses. None of them ever last long. A reason Kira hadn’t put a label on her relationship with Sol.

“There is paparazzi following you, Miss Adams. It feels like they are camped outside seven-four-seven just for you,” Sol states, handing Jodie her glass.

“Sorry, if it is causing problems at the hotel. I am used to it now,” she replies.

“It's not a problem, I just saw some of the posts.”

“A breeze caught my skirt a few nights back and I showed more than I wanted,” Jodie says, coyly.

“Yes, that’s what I saw. Looked like they were going for a good flesh-revealing shot,” Sol says, refilling their champagne flutes.

“Well, luckily they didn’t succeed, I wasn’t wearing knickers.”

“You often go commando, don’t you?” Sol says, cutting to the chase.

“Depends what I am doing, but generally on a good night out in a dress or skirt, I’ll go bare-legged and won’t wear anything else.”

SophiaLerma
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiaLerma

Sol gets even more turned on and imagines Jodie’s naked pussy. He wonders if she is wearing underwear now. He watches Jodie kick her cross-legged in the air and dangle her heel, before pushing her foot back in her shoe and switching legs.

“Your teasing gets men all over the world fantasising about you and what your pussy looks like. Why don’t you give them what they want?”

“What are you suggesting?”

“A photoshoot, classy, tasteful, sexy, but we include a full-frontal image of you completely naked.”

“I don’t know about that,” Jodie says, pondering.

“You can choose the photographer and have full say on the pictures. I own a media platform, magazines I could publish the images in the most tasteful way.”

“I am not going to do that. But thank you for the offer,” Jodie says, sternly.

Jodie puts down her empty flute and gets up to leave.

“I will pay you two million dollars,” Sol states.

“Two million dollars to pose naked,” Jodie says, as she turns back, pondering his request.

“Two and half a million,” Jodie says.

“Ok, but I need to see before we agree,” Sols says, looking at Jodie’s groin and suggesting she sit down.

“See what, my pussy?”

Sol smiles.

“Nice try, Mr Tanner. I will arrange the photoshoot and if you don’t like what you see, you don’t have to pay me. I am sure I wouldn’t be short of offers,” Jodie states.

“Mmm,” Sol leans back in his chair.

“Two and half million dollars, deal?” Jodie says, holding out her hand.

“Agreed. No point beating around the bush,” Sol says, laughing at his innuendo.

They shake hands. Jodie leaves Sol turned on with a rock-hard dick. He goes to find Kira at the bar.

“How did your meeting with Jodie Adams go?” she asks innocently.

“Come with me,” he says, ignoring her question.

Kira quickly follows him back into his suite, knowing her wants to fuck her. She is more than excited at the prospect. He immediately starts kissing her and runs his hand up her black dress. He turns her round, bends her over his desk and pushes up her dress. Then frantically he pulls down her thong. He gazes at her bare ass and pussy. He undoes his trousers, his hard cock pushes through and he takes Kira from behind, pushing himself into her pussy. Her ass grinds against him as he fucks her hard and fast.

He has to cum, just has to! Within a minute and Sol ejaculates, flooding Kira’s pussy. He pulls out. Kira turns round and sits on the desk, she spreads her legs. Sol looks at her wet pussy.

“Whose pussy were you thinking about Sol?” Kira says as she rubs her fingers through her wet snatch.

“This one or Jodie Adams?”

Sol stays silent and watches Kira play with herself to the point of orgasm.

“You were thinking about her, weren’t you? Jodie Adams!”

Jodie meets up with some friends at a beach party. She is delighted to bump into Kira there. But she is slightly frosty, Jodie takes her to one side and they walk along the beach

“I had an interesting meeting with Sol Tanner yesterday. I didn’t mention the other night.”

“Nothing to do with me,” Kira replies.

“He wants to do a photo shoot.”

“It is really nothing to do with me, Jodie We split up.”

“You and Sol. Sorry to hear that, what happened?”

“He is hooked on someone else.”

“Really, who?”

“You!!”

“Hey Kira, nothing is going on with me and Sol.”

“No. But he wants there to be and I know we had had sex. But when I am with someone I am there hundred percent and he was definitely only almost there yesterday. That’s enough reason for me to leave his ass.”

The ladies keep walking and go along a jetty.

“He wants to do a naked photoshoot,” Jodie exclaims.

“Proves my point. I don’t mind Jodie, if want to do it. Then it’s fine with me.”

Kira runs her hand up Jodie’s summer dress and strokes her pussy.

“He wants this,” Kira says, continuing to strum Jodie.

“Fuck, I love the fact you don’t wear panties,” Kira whispers, as she pulls her hand away.

Jodie calls Theo Tripp, a photographer she trusts and knows very well. They had even hooked up a few times. She meets him in a studio in New York. She gets her hair curled, her make-up crafted to perfection, a manicure, a pedicure and an all-over body wax. She picks an outfit, a short jade sequin dress, and matching high heel sandals. She is ready.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” Theo asks as he sets up.

“Absolutely.”

Jodie’s dress is short, it just covers her ass and she isn’t wearing panties. Jodie’s body loves the camera as she moves in the right ways. Theo snaps away getting shots of her smouldering body which include glimpses of her shaved snatch.

Jodie then takes her dress off. Theo continues to take pictures of the beautiful model wearing nothing but heels. Her tits, her pussy, her ass, nothing is sacred. She moves closer to Theo opening her legs and spreading her pussy open. Theo didn’t think they were going this far. She rubs her pea-shaped clit and Theo takes closeup shots.

Sol receives an edited set of photos from Theo, he hadn’t sent the last few where Jodie got carried away. Nevertheless, there are many of her naked and a few showing her pussy.

Sol invites Jodie over to Maui to finalise the deal. She flies in by helicopter from Honolulu. Jodie steps out of the chopper in a cream dress and coral leather designer flip-flops. Mosley escorts her into the house, where Sol is waiting patiently.

Sol throws up the photos on a TV screen and they agree on the ones to publish. Jodie is thankful Theo has been wise with his selection, the images are classy and well done.

Jodie excuses herself to use the toilet. She goes upstairs and finds a small bathroom. As she finishes, she notices a small picture of a vagina by the toilet. She looks longingly at it and becomes convinced it is her. She leaves the toilet and decides to take a quick look around. She finds what looks like his office, at the end of the room is a massive photo. Jodie stares at it, again it is her. She runs downstairs back to Sol

“What the fuck are you doing, Sol, you pervert,” she screams.

“Jodie, what’s the matter?”

“I noticed the photo in the toilet,” she shouts.

“Ah, you used that one. There is a closer toilet,” Sol pleads.

“And I happen to come across your office.”

“I was just taken with you, what can I say?”

“And why the toilet?”

“It’s easier to wank in the toilet,” Sol replies.

“Fuck, I am leaving,” Jodie storms toward the front door.

“Hey, Jodie, what do you think all the people who see those photos will be doing? I am sorry. You have a great pussy.”

Sol goes over to Jodie, and she seems to calm down. Sol puts his arm around her.

“I like you, Jodie. I couldn’t help myself.”

“You have a real thing for my pussy?”

“Yes.”

Sol’s hand runs down and caresses her ass.

“Are you wearing panties?”

“No, you want to see, don’t you?” Jodie replies.

“More than anything.”

Jodie lifts up her skirt and allows Sol a live showing. He looks down at her shaved snatch and starts to caress her, slowly rubbing her, before pushing his fingers inside. Jodie moans as they kiss. Sol keeps stroking and dipping his fingers in her, she moans louder, he is getting her very wet. He then falls on his knees and starts kissing her pussy, pushing his tongue in and flicking it against her clit and lapping up her juices as Jodie starts to cum. After she has finished, she pushes Sol’s head back.

“You want to fuck this pussy, don’t you?”

“More than anything,” Sol replies.

“Then you can, but the deal has changed. I still want two and a half million, you can publish some pictures but not any directly showing my snatch. Let’s keep some mystery. Also, take my photos off the fucking wall,” Jodie says, holding his head in her hands.

“That’s not what we agreed,” Sol states.

“Us having sex also wasn’t part of the deal. But just for tonight, you can fuck my pussy all night long.”

Sol looks longingly at her wet pussy lips and agrees to her demands. He then takes her back upstairs to his bedroom and pushes her on the bed. She kicks her flip-flops off her white pedicured toes as Sol moves on top of her. She undoes his trousers and pulls out his rock-hard cock. He manoeuvres it in her wet pussy. Jodie spreads her legs wide open as he fucks her hole hard. He cums quickly, then pulls out and admires her reddish wet, slit.

Jodie unzips her dress and takes it off. Ssold pulls off his shirt and trousers. Jodie crawls back on the bed and lays naked next to him

“How many times are you going to cum for me?” she whispers.

Sol smiles, pushes her over, and pulls her body up as he positions behind her. Jodie is on all fours, Sol fondles her breasts as he pushes his hardened cock back inside. After several minutes of feeling him deep inside her, Jodie screams and starts to cum again. Afterwards, Jodie quickly turns round and takes Sol’s cock in her mouth and with the slightest push, Sol fires his load deep down her throat.

Jodie arrives back at The Rosemount the following morning. Her body is sticky with Sol’s dried cum all over her, even in her hair, sticking clumps together. She can taste him in her mouth. Her pussy is sore and full of semen. She knows Sol had a good time as did she.

After Jodie has a shower, she calls Kira to tell her what happened in excruciating detail.

“I am glad he got it out of his system. But I think we are both better off without him,” Kira says.

“Agreed,” Jodie replies.

“Well, what are you doing tonight, Jodie? I could kiss your sore pussy better,” Kira suggests.

“See you at seven,” Jodie replies.

Published 
Written by jackjensen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments