Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Come With Me Too

"What happens on the plane, stays on the plane... or does it?"

53
9 Comments 9
2.2k Views 2.2k
4.9k words 4.9k words

It’s cramped in the aeroplane bathroom but with my foot up on the toilet lid and breath fogging the tiny mirror over the tinier sink, his cock fits snugly as he ploughs me.

Luring Mr Clark-Kent-glasses into my naughty net so soon after the seatbelt sign was turned off had been easy. Just dangle the promise of sex, flutter my lashes and brush his thigh. He’d barely given me time to study my reflection before he knocked on the door, I slid it open and locked it behind him.

Still horny after Marianna’s intimate contraband examination at the airport and Marcello's brain-melting wake up sex an hour before that, I didn't waste any time with Clark. I'd gravitated my hands directly to the geek’s belt, unbuckled it, tore his jeans buttons open and freed his thickening rod. It was hot in my hands, and I adored how it swelled as I stroked the shaft.

When he was about three-quarters erect from the handjob, I managed to crouch, kiss it, and gaze up at him. He stroked my blonde locks and I took his length in my warm mouth. All of it. He hardened fully in my throat and I choked a little, eyes watering before dragging free.

He smiled down at me. “You don't mess about, do you?”

I kissed his tip. “Been ravenously horny all holiday. Must be the sun.” That was only a partial lie. I'm ravenously horny every day, and have been ever since I kicked Sam out and discovered how much great sex I'd been missing.

The bathroom space filled with his sighs as I peeled back his foreskin and sucked the fat bulb beneath, slurping each time I popped free. He moaned and drew air in through his teeth. “Hopefully the poorer UK weather won't dampen your spirits.”

“All signs point to no right now.” I lapped a drop of pre-cum from his slit, swirled my tongue and took him deep, coughing and spluttering.

“Keep doing that and you'll bring the sun out wherever you are.”

Gliding up off his knob, a web of saliva connecting us, I wiped a stray tear from the corner of my eye and looked up. “If I let you fuck me now, will you shut up about the weather?”

He swallowed. “Uhhh, sorry.”

So that's how I end up with my shorts on the floor, panties tugged aside and his hips slapping mine as he thrusts away. He slides his grip around me and up over my cami tie-top. Finds my modest tits and squeezes. Growls when he discovers my nipple bars and tugs them through the material. I huff against the mirror, tip my head back and lock eyes with his in the reflection. “Yeah, fuck me. Harder.”

He picks up the pace and I notice how he focuses on the way my ass ripples around the embedded jewel of the butt plug.

“Oh you like that, huh?”

“Yeah.”

“Touch it if you want.”

There's a pause before his hands leave my tits and take up residence on my ass, spreading the cheeks. A fingertip scuffs the ice blue jewel and I shiver as he wiggles it around. His pumping changes rhythm: he probably can't focus on the excitement of playing with my ass and screwing me at the same time. Bless.

Holding the jewel, he tugs and lets go a few times. Just enough to start to spread my greedy hole. I moan in appreciation. Again when his girthy cock withdraws and slams into my slippery pussy.

“What's it like having something up your ass?”

“God it's amazing. Combined with being fucked, wow. Off the charts.”

“It's so sexy.” He rolls the jewel around with his thumb like it’s a joystick on a PlayStation controller.

“Fffuckk.”

Gripping the top half of my ass cheeks, he keeps them apart while his relentless rhythm echoes along with the soft clack of his belt buckle against the toilet.

I glance over my shoulder at him. He's in a trance staring at my backside. “Wanna fuck my ass?”

He snaps his head up and gawps at me. “Really?”

“Wouldn't have asked if I didn't mean it.”

He nods. "Hell yes.”

I exhale through my nose and my belly flutters at the prospect. “Take the plug out.” To be honest, it had probably outstayed its welcome.

Clark grabs the jewel again and starts to pull. I gasp. “Slow! God!”

“Oops. Sorry.”

He eases it millimetre by millimetre.

“Spit on it to help.”

He does what he's told and pushes it back and forth to spread the saliva before applying pressure. I'm stretched wide like Marianna did in the interrogation room but it's doubly intense with his cock still buried inside me. My breathing shortens as the metal toy breaches its widest point, the burn of its exit lasting several delicious seconds after it slithers free.

Passing it to me, he grabs my hips and restores the pace of his fucking while I rinse the plug under the tap. The water flow is operated by a foot switch so the squirts comically fire over its surface in time with his thrusts.

I leave the toy in the sink and reach back to spread my ass cheeks for him. “No lube so you'll have to improvise.”

He withdraws his cock and wipes the wet tip up over my asshole, coating it with juices that he smears with his thumb. Spitting then worming the digit in adds more grease and I murmur encouragement until my ring shimmers with bubbles and wetness in the bluish artificial light.

Placing the fat end of his dick against my dark hole, he applies pressure. I whimper over the drone of the engines and he pushes deeper, splitting me as the mushroomed ridge breaches and then disappears.

“Holy fuck you're tight.”

“Mmm-hmmm. Spit.”

He does. Also reaches under me and scoops more strings of arousal to smear along the remaining length of his hardness. He eases in, passage already prepared by the toy, and I gasp when he fills me completely. Letting go of my ass to grip the sink edge, I grind back against him. “Mmm, yess.”

“Ohh fuck, yeah, god that's so hot being in your ass.”

We set up a rhythm within the confines of the stall and our moans escalate. I get the feeling he isn't going to last long but I don't care; I'm nearly there anyway. I zero insistent fingertips on my clit and mash my way towards orgasm, pleasure rising, cresting, and mouth dropping open as the winking spasms transfer to my asshole.

The contractions trigger him. He sucks recycled cabin air in through his teeth, his fingertips digging into my backside as he unloads. Above his groans there's a sharp rap at the door. “Hurry up in there. You're not the only ones on board.”

I giggle and manage to find my voice after shivering at the tail end of his spunk depositing in my darkness. “Won't be long.”

Through the door, the attendant hisses, “Just keep it down, okay?”

“Uhhh, okay. Sorry.”

I roll my eyes at Clark via the mirror, wiggling my bum to help gradually free him from my vice grip. A further sustained groan escapes as the burn of his exit filters through me. The door bangs again, more insistent.

“Okay okay.” I giggle again as I snap my panties back in place and we try to hurriedly redress in the tiny cubicle, getting in each other’s way and elbowing the walls and fittings. Somehow, I manage to rescue my shorts and slither them up as he's tightening his belt.

I throw the lock, slide the door and usher him out first, then squeeze after him into the galley. The dishy attendant I had to brush past on my way down the aisle during boarding gives me the look. Frosty and disapproving yet partly envious and perhaps impressed at how soon after leaving the runway we'd done it. I briefly wonder if there's an entry in the Guinness Book of Records for Fastest Anal Fuck After Takeoff. Probably not.

Delivering a sheepish grin, I sidle past, taking the risk of ‘accidentally’ trailing a fingertip across the bare strip of flesh between her stay-ups and the high hemline of the navy pencil skirt. She’s wearing some expensive perfume, delicate and floral but with a smoky undertone, and my thoughts spin to how she'd smell and taste if I had the opportunity to bury my face between her legs.

My focus shifts to her bust wedged into the white blouse and navy, figure-hugging tunic of her uniform. I pause, our faces close, and lift my hand, brushing the outer edge of her breast as I tilt her name badge alongside the red necktie. “Sorry about that... Fran.” I lower my voice to a whisper. “I'll take my spanking later.”

Her face is a picture but there's something registering behind her outrage. Repressed hunger, I hope. There's definitely time left on the flight to play, if she's willing. I shiver at a torrent of lewd thoughts, let our gazes linger a moment, then pace away.

Clark is already nose first in his Kindle when I return to my seat, second row from last. We share a sidelong glance and I hope it's not going to be awkward between us for the next couple of hours. I offer a coy smile. Bite the edge of my lip. “Thank you.”

He relaxes and puts his device away. We make smalltalk for a few minutes. Our names; his is Luke. Where we’re from. Which bits of our time away we enjoyed most—besides fucking in the plane bathroom, of course. He'd been on business; some database shizzle I don't understand but find oddly arousing that he does.

The sexual high of our encounter still drifts when I detect a presence at my elbow and look up. It's the dishy attendant with the drinks cart.

“Fran...”

“... cesca,” she concludes. “To you.” She smiles like she knows something I don't. “Drink? Snack? Or…”

Holding out a napkin for me, I take it. My heart hollows. It's heavier than I expect and my cheeks colour as the corner unfurls in my palm. Wrapped inside is the butt plug I'd left in the sink. My free hand flies to my mouth. “Oh God I'm sorry. Thank you so much for returning it.”

“No problem.” As she leans over to open my tray table, two things happen. One, the gape of her blouse reveals a tantalising creamy expanse of cleavage that, in my heightened state of arousal, I'd die to bite. I swear she's undone a couple of buttons and loosened her tie since I saw her last. Secondly, as she draws away, the heat of her breath finds my ear. “I believe that's earned you two spankings. And you can call me Miss Francesca while I give you them.”

Our eyes meet and she straightens, gazing down at me expectantly. I falter. “Uhhh, yes, white wine please.”

She fetches a small single-serving bottle, unscrews the cap and hands it to me, along with a plastic tumbler. I scrabble in my bag, dropping the toy in and fetching my purse, tapping the card to the reader she holds out until it beeps.

Nodding, she thanks me and adds, “If you'd like anything else, just ask,” and winks.

She then serves Luke who takes a vodka tonic. He can't help throwing me a sly smile as we sip. “Close call.”

“Very. How fucking embarrassing.”

"But at least it's her and not some randomer."

"Mmmm." I'm only half listening. I watch her butt wiggle up the aisle as she turns left and right to serve customers. It does nothing to temper my bubbling desires. God, what I'd do to spend time with my tongue between those cheeks. Maybe feed my toy inside her, reseat and pat her panties, then watch her try to hold it together as she serves the rest of the cabin.

When she's finished her half and meets her colleague approaching in the opposite direction, she turns and pulls the cart to the galley behind us. Our eyes meet as she passes and she gives a faint nod. I partly wonder if my arousal has clouded my judgement and she's just being courteous. Am I imagining she's flirting with me? Does she actually want more? Now?

I breathe in. One way to find out.

The second attendant rumbles past with the trolley. I swill the remainder of my drink in the plastic cup and drain it. Flick my eyes to Luke as I move to get up. “Wish me luck.”

He grins. “You're actually insatiable.”

“Guilty.”

His eyes are probably glued to my ass but I don't care. I haul myself from the seat and take the few steps to the rear of the plane.

She's there with her colleague stowing the trolleys. Something unspoken passes between them and, moments later, I find myself alone with Fran. Miss Francesca. I swallow. She's a few inches taller than me and that makes her even more imposing in the pristine uniform and heels. Her colleague tugs the galley curtain across behind me to shield us from the rest of the plane.

Maybe fifteen minutes later, possibly more, I fling the curtain back and emerge, a little dishevelled and dazed. Well, okay, a lot dishevelled.

Luke has spread out a bit, since the window seat alongside us isn't occupied. He laughs. “If that was half as much fun as you look…”

I plonk myself in the seat and blow a strand of hair away from my face. Say nothing. Just stare dead ahead at the folded tray table, body still thrumming from the orgasm.

“Well?”

I let a slow smile spread. “A girl doesn't kiss and tell.”

“No fair. I've been imagining what you've been up to the entire time you've been away.”

“Yeah?”

“Yeah. Look.”

He peels back the hoodie covering his lap and, sure enough, the outline of his stiff cock is visible through his jeans.

I flick my attention fully. Trail a teasing fingertip up his thigh and stroke his erection. “This all for me?” He nods and it swells under my pads as I explore. “Alright. Show me yours and I'll share mine.”

His dick lurches beneath the denim and he casts an eye around the cabin before undoing his belt and popping the button.

As1anDoll69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
As1anDoll69

Putting a fingertip on the back of his hand, I pull the hoodie up to cover our actions. “Allow me.”

I tug at his zipper. Peel back his fly. Trace his length through his undies, buzzing at the reaction, both involuntarily and at his sharp intake of breath. Reaching into his briefs, I extract him and wrap my hand around the head. Squeeze. 

“As soon as I got back there, she undid my shorts and dug her hand beneath my panties. I was soaked; a combination of us earlier and the day I've had so far. When she brought her fingers out of my underwear and sucked them clean, I was mesmerised. It was so dirty to watch.”

“How did you know she would be… into it? I mean, it happened so fast. There was this tiny bit of flirting and then boom, you were off.”

I tease him by stroking his shaft beneath the clothing. “Trust me, I'm good at spotting the signs. And I know how to amplify them.”

Luke takes a breath as I swirl a fingertip over the leaking tip of his meat. “You're certainly amplifying me.”

“So I feel.” I squeeze his shaft, marvelling at the heat and strength in his dick.

“So… what happened next?”

I smile at the recollection. “She turned me around and slammed me against the plane wall. Tore my shorts to my ankles, slid her hand up my back and bunched my hair. She yanked it tight and fingered me while I watched the clouds drift below us through the window.”

“Jesus.” He swells in my grip and I stroke.

“Yeah.” I sigh again at the memory. “Panties tugged aside, two fingers ploughing my pussy, her thumb anchored on my asshole. But that's not all. She hissed in my ear that if I made a sound, she'd report me for sex in a public place when we landed.”

Luke's jaw drops. “But that… that would implicate me.”

I nod. “So I gritted my teeth and kept quiet. Even when she yanked her fingers free and slapped my ass. Two huge spanks, one on each cheek. Surprised you didn't hear it.”

“Ahh, I think I did, but put it down to something falling back there.”

“It was unbelievable. Still stings. Pretty sure she marked me.”

“Wow.” He draws breath as I toy with his erection.

“Then she licked her fingers clean again, put her thumb back on my asshole, dug it in a little way, just to that point where heat starts to register, y’know?” I flick my eyes to his and he clearly doesn't know, but I carry on anyway. “And she curled those long fingers under me, slipping inside. I was drenched.”

Luke is rigid in my grip, and I smear more pre-cum over his tool. Lifting the hoodie with my free hand, I glance at his state. The veins that zigzag the surface are prominent, glimmering in the sunlight through the tiny oval window. I make them pop more by wanking to his base and tightening my grip to constrict the blood flow. He whimpers. “So hot.”

“Oh that wasn't even the best part. She told me to finger my clit, but not to cum until she said I could. Do you know what that's like? To be teased out of your mind, edged to the point of breathlessly begging?”

I let go of his base and draw my hand up in one tight sweep. A rivulet of creamy cum drizzles from the head and I let it roll down his vertical shaft before grabbing the slippery base again and squeezing. He groans and I barely get Luke's hoodie back in place as a middle-aged man wanders by to the back of the plane. I can't be sure he didn't see anything, nor notice the tent under the hurriedly repositioned garment.

Leaning into Luke, I rhythmically pulse my finger grip and whisper, “Don't cum until I say.”

He chews his lip. Nods. Squeezes his eyes shut. “You're killing me.”

With him teetering on the edge of his own climax, I leave my grip tight, adoring the way he swells and stays hard as I pile on the filth. “Imagine what it was like for me. I had my head against my forearm on the door, gazing out across the horizon. I've got my finger circling my aching clit, grinding back against Miss Francesca who has two fingers fucking me, and her thumb creeping deeper into my ass. There's so much juice, my panties breach and it drips to the floor between my legs.”

His cock jerks and I tighten to stem the flow. Another rivulet flows over my fingers to pool in his pubes. He snaps his eyes open and finds mine. “Please.”

“And the whole time, her hot breath is in my ear, in my head.” He stiffens and slams his head back against the headrest, staring forward. I lean in alongside his ear. Lick it. Trace the lobe with my tongue. “And she's whispering, ‘Don't cum. Don't you dare cum,’ as my finger circles and hers plough and I'm practically turning inside out with pleasure.”

He jerks again. Hisses, “Pleeease.”

“No.” I give him one long, slow stroke and worry I've overdone it as his mouth opens and he huffs. To his credit, he clenches tight and only a little more pre-cum oozes free that I smear back to the base.

My already soaked underwear must be leaving a stain in my shorts too. Renewed drips leak from me. I adore toying with this man. This virtual stranger. Watching him fighting for control as I direct his pleasure, the same way Francesca did mine.

I snake my free hand between my legs. Rub through the shorts. Grab the button, tear it open and tug down the zip. I dig beneath my sodden panties, zeroing in on my needy clit and catch my gasp just in time.

Rolling my face to gaze into his eyes, I melt at the need burning behind them. His cock flexes. “Pleeeasse.”

“No.”

He grits his teeth and quietly spits, “Fuck.” Fights for supremacy over his own body as I loosen my grip and flutter fingertips up and down the edges of his raging shaft. His head rolls side to side in the seat. I hope his clenching and unclenching of muscles between the floor and seat back don't spill the drinks of the people in the row behind us. His breathing shallows, “God n… no, fuc… Amber, please… ohh.”

“Shhh.” I smile and whisper across to him, “She told me that a few times, too. Shoosh indeed! With two fingers sawing in and out of my snatch and her thumb fully inserted into my ass, my clit on fire, practically raining juices into a puddle on the floor. And she tells me not to cum, over and over. To be good. Do you know what that's like?” I chuckle. Tap my clit and gasp. “Of course you do now. You're a good boy, aren't you?”

“Ohhh pleasse, God.”

The guy who went to the loo passes us again, I swear slower than necessary. He casts a sidelong glance at Luke's lap in the hope of seeing something besides his whitening knuckles gripping the far armrest.

As he carries on up the aisle to his seat, I roll my head in a daze and catch the guy across the gap from us staring. He's been keeping himself to himself and, honestly, I'd not even noticed him until now, watching us intently. He shuffles in his seat, clearly uncomfortable and desperate to do something about it.

I pluck my glistening finger from my cunt and theatrically suck it, squeezing Luke hard behind me. Putting my wet finger to my lips, I offer a sshhh.

The guy opposite grins. Leans forward for a better view. My finger seeks my clit once more and I buck, roll my head back towards Luke and lean towards him, our faces an inch apart.

“Breathe in.” He does as he's told. “Can you smell her on me?” He nods. “Mmmm, so can I. When she'd finished with me, she directed me to my knees, hiked her skirt, pulled her panties aside and held my head to her sweet cunt as she came all over my face. She made me make her cum. Made me lick her juicy slit, pubes all matted. Made me drink her. Burrow my tongue inside her. Slather my nose against her clit until her orgasm claimed her. She held me captive the whole time, until she finished shaking and dripping and sighing.”

He whimpers, steels in my fist and snarls, “Fuck. I can't hold it. Oh God.”

To tell the truth, nor can I, so I lick his ear again and whisper, “Cum now.”

Opening my mouth, I plunge onto his cock, taking him deep and he stiffens, huffing into the cabin. I slither my hand that's gripping him free and dig my nails into his thigh as he emits a soft groan and his dick pulses against my tongue. His hand gravitates to the back of my head and clamps it to his erupting meat. I cough and his spurts jet against the roof of my mouth, some escaping to drizzle down his hardness and pool in his pubes that tickle my nose.

Choking as he uses me, that tips me over the edge too. I quiver in my seat, pussy fluttering below my fingertip that grinds against the release my clit craves. Heat radiates and engulfs me, my muffled moans swamping his cock as we cum together.

I don't know if it's the altitude or cabin pressure or risk, or some combination, but plane orgasms are deeply different from those in my flat on Earth. Perhaps the reduced oxygen levels play a part. My insides twist and contract. Every part of me lights up, from Francesca’s vicious handprints to the tingle around my nipple bars, up to my scalp and down to my toes. It is truly all encompassing.

As his release fades and the waves battering my insides gradually die away, I slurp up Luke’s shaft and close my lips at his tip. Cum pools in my mouth, a few drops peppering my cheek, and I open my mouth to show him. His jaw drops. So does the guy opposite when I turn and show him too.

Shutting my mouth, I repeat the sshhh motion with a glimmering fingertip and swallow. God I love that earthy creaminess slithering down my throat. So hot. A tremor of latent climax makes me shudder as I clear my mouth and open it to show my audience of two.

I flip the hoodie back up over his lap and we bask in our respective glows before eventually making ourselves presentable.

The guy across the aisle keeps furtively checking over his shoulder to see if the bathroom is free. I'm pretty sure it's not for reasons of going to pee. The thought of him desperate to jack off, gripping the sink in one hand and his veined cock in the other with visions of my lewd behaviour fresh in his memory as he cums, stirs my pussy.

It'd be immoral to let all that cum go to waste in a tissue. I hold up my finger to signal him to wait.

Rising, I make my way towards the cockpit, conscious that each step rubs my excited lips against my sodden underwear and stained shorts. Luckily, the plane isn't exactly full. Maybe a little over half. I stop at 11D. Chantal.

She smiles up at me. “Hey girlfriend.” Her eyes sweep down my body and widen at my wet crotch. “Having fun?”

“Definitely.” I crouch and whisper, “There's a cute guy on our row looks like he needs a hand after he watched me playing. I think he's your type.”

"Where?"

"Second to last row. Other side."

She lifts in her seat and cranes her neck. The guy offers a wave and she waves back before sitting back down. "Nice."

I nod. “Are you in the mile high club?” She shakes her head. “Do you want to be? He's primed."

A slow smile creeps across her face. “One day. Not today.”

"Really? It's amazing."

She glances back down the aisle at him again. "He's hella cute. You think he's packing?"

"Hundred percent." I jerk my chin towards the back of the plane. "Hoppit. Put him out of his blissful misery."

She chews her lip. "Nah. But I'll scope him out. Maybe see if he's up for some fun when we land."

"Sure? Last chance or you'll have to wait your turn."

Chantal gawps. Then giggles. “My god, you're insatiable.”

“Mmm. Second time I've heard that on this flight.”

She steals another look back at the guy waiting patiently. "Remember Majorca last year?"

"As if I could forget my first black cock."

She giggles. "You gonna make him your second?"

I cough. "Err third."

Her eyebrow arches. "Slut."

"Prude."

"Pssshh. I'll show you fucking prude when we land. Go warm him up. I'll be in his seat when you get back and we'll go from there."

I half stand, our faces close and I whisper, "You're the best."

She kisses me. A fleeting peck on the mouth but I cup her cheek and make it more. I think it surprises us both, but it's been too long.

The exotic flavour behind those full lips sends my thoughts tumbling back to Majorca when we shared Red Hot Richard. The rapture on her face as she rode his beast of a cock, while his forearms hooked my thighs, trapping me against his talented tongue.

I'd shamelessly ground on his mouth, my moans echoing off the bare white walls bathed in snatches of lazy afternoon sun as the nets across the balcony doorway wafted in the breeze.

She was already beautiful; doubly so when lost in that moment, dappled in sunlight. It was dreamy. Surreal. So much so, it had seemed the most natural thing in the world to lift a hand to my best friend's breasts. Cup one. Then the other. Take their glorious weight as she bounced. I'd squeezed them and thumbed her dark cherry nipples. Watched her surprise turn to further elation, hips swirling and slapping as she fucked him faster.

Sliding my hand from breast to chin to cheek, I'd tilted her head towards me and silenced her mewls with my lips and tongue. It was fucking electric. Impulsive. Even more when she responded and I pinched her tits harder, lips locked, tongues lancing against one another's.

We'd not talked about it since, but here it was again. Reawoken 37000 feet above the planet, our tongues entwined. When I pull away and bite my lip, briefly glancing down at the strip of emergency lighting running the length of the plane, I shiver. Our eyes connect again, hers full of promise and desire.

She nods her head towards the back of the plane. "Go. We'll pick this up later. Make sure you reel him in good."

I offer a smile. "It seems to be my speciality."

Published 
Written by WannabeWordsmith
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments