Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wife Lovers Stories

These are stories about wife lovers, and specifically concerned with married women.

The wife in question may not actually be making love to her husband, and the stories could involve other lovers, either men or women.

Akin to this category are slut wives, hot and horny wife stories, wife swapping, and cheating wives.

Needing Him At Night

My face feels flush, I’m so excited to play, to fuck and be fucked.

Why can’t I sleep? I keep looking over at my phone. It’s 2:34 A.M., and I can’t get my mind to calm down. I know what I want, but I could get in trouble. But at this point I don’t just want it, I need it. I need him to fix it, to fuck me to sleep. It’s al...

Lori Turns Forty: Chapter Four -The Birthday

Mac gives Lori seven days of unending sex for her fortieth birthday.

Let us recap. Turning forty and feeling depressed, Lori faced a challenging time. Mac promised seven full days of sexual activities. On day one, Mac fingered Lori in the ocean. Lori had all-day sex with four teenage boys. Mac came in her mouth. A Marine s...

The Cat That Got The Cream Part 3

A wonderful climax to this trilogy

As I left the balcony to answer the door, I called out, “Carly, get Cat ready.” Carly took Cat’s hand, led her to the dining area, and told Cat to lie on the table. They shared a passionate kiss as Cat waited to find out who was coming to use her. “Fuck C...

Someday - Part One

Infertility leads to a couple exploring hotwifing...

“Premature menopause,” came the words, crushing like a sledgehammer into Sarah Fuller’s soul. Doctor Hampton delivered the diagnosis calmly, like this was some everyday conversation instead of a devastating blow to all of Sarah’s plans and dreams. “But… b...

Lori Turns Forty: Chapter Three

Mac gives Lori seven days of unending sex for her fortieth birthday.

Let's recap. Turning forty and feeling depressed, Lori faced a difficult time. Mac promised seven full days of sexual activities. On day one, Mac fingered Lori in the ocean. Lori had all-day sex with four teenage boys. Mac came in her mouth. A Marine suck...

The Red Dress

A threesome in London.

During the re-writing of my ‘Rachel’s Trip To Jamaica’ series, I was describing her choosing a red dress for the party at Naila’s when a vivid picture of a woman in a red dress floated into my mind. Her standing outside a London tube station was so clear...

Mahmuda

An unsatisfied Muslim wife betrays her husband for a special man.

Prologue: Mahmuda Begum was a thirty-year old Muslim woman born in Afghanistan but eventually arrived and settled in the United Kingdom when she was a baby. She had been married to her husband Nasser who was eight years older than her at the age of eighte...

Chapter 3 Rachel and Marc stumbled in their hotel room. The lights from the party still danced in her eyes, casting a soft glow on her flushed cheeks. Marc's eyes were unable to meet hers. He felt a strange mix of emotions: shock, excitement, and confusio...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Lori Turns Forty: Chapter Two

Mac gives Lori seven days of unending sex for her fortieth birthday.

Let's recap. Mac promised Lori, who was turning forty and feeling depressed, seven days of sexual activities. On day one, Mac fingered Lori in the ocean. Lori had all day sex with four teenage boys. Mac came in her mouth. A Marine sucked her tits on the d...

Lori Turns Forty: Chapter One

Mac gives Lori seven days of unending sex for her fortieth birthday.

Lori was a little depressed that she was soon to turn forty. At a height of 5'8" she was a stunning redhead with dark blue eyes and an hourglass curvy body. She was a bit of an exhibitionist as she enjoyed flashing her gorgeous tits. At the moment, Lori t...

Tempted - Part 2

I was thrilled that this body I had concealed for so long could stir men's desires.

Chapter 4 The bubbles, thank god for the bubbles. I was thankful that they obscured my body. I was still in the throes as my husband stood smiling at me. He was hopefully unaware that he had walked in on his wife climaxing. I tried maintaining my composur...

Used On Holiday - Level 1

Wife is being used while Hubby can watch

Chapter 2 Inside, the room was bathed in the soft glow of candlelight, the walls adorned with intricate tapestries that seemed to pulse with the beat of the music. A large, velvet-covered bed dominated the space, and Rachel was led to it, her eyes wide wi...

Lines 1 - Office Friend

Maybe you could come to the house so we're not together in public. I know you'll be a gentleman.

===Roger=== I'd been working at MakeAFace.com for a year or so when Heidi was hired. The company was growing fast and she, and earlier I, were among a number of new web developers our expansion required. I was a coder and she, an accomplished graphic arti...

Used On Holiday - Bringing Them In

Young married couple are used during their holiday

Marc: 27 M Husband to Rachel Rachel: 25 F Wife of Marc Khalid: 38 M Man of Layla Layla: 35 F Wife of Khalid Tariq: 28 M Friend of Khalid and Layla Chapter 1 The sun dipped below the horizon, casting a warm glow over the ancient city. The air had the scent...