Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Oral Sex Stories

Oral sex stories relate to the giving and receiving of oral pleasure. Oral sex generally refers to sexual activities involving the stimulation of the genitalia by the use of the mouth, tongue, teeth or throat.

Specifically, Cunnilingus refers to oral sex performed on females, whereas fellatio refers to oral sex performed on males.

A subcategory, Analingus, refers to oral stimulation of a person's anus, both male or female. Oral stimulation of other parts of the body, such as kissing lips, nibbling breasts or licking, are usually not considered oral sex. Blow job, bj, giving head, deep throat, going down, licking out, rimming, sucking off, blowing are all phrases you are likely to see in these types of stories.

All You Need

I give you a blowjob on the balcony.

As you lean over the balcony fence, embracing the ocean view, the sun's touch gracefully illuminates your bare skin. The soft breeze carries the enchanting fragrance of saltwater, merging with the invigorating morning air. The sky is a canvas of vibrant orange and pink, casting a tender radiance upon your face as you soak in the beauty of the moment. My mouth is watering as I devour the sight of your muscular back, a sens...

Old Faithful

I love blowjobs and my wife loves giving them.

My wife is fifty-two years old, 5’7”, 140 pounds, blonde, blue eyes. She is a natural blonde, but gets her pussy fully waxed. She keeps herself in reasonable shape and has large mature breasts. We recently got back from a two-week holiday to America. We hired a motorhome and we drove from Chicago to Seattle. We love America and have done several holidays there with our children in the past. The Americans are always very f...

(Mis)giving A Blowjob

Alex hopes reconnect with a enigmatic beauty at his high school reunion...

When I was in high school, I worked at a Dairy Queen. I didn't really like the work but my parents insisted I have a job until I went to college. They felt it would cultivate a better work ethic. It might have worked if the manager, Todd, wasn't such a scumbag. He was fucking his assistant manager, Becky Benson. She was a sophomore in college and of course, got all the best shifts and hours. When you let the guy who signs...

Surrender

Relinquishing control can be difficult...

"I can't breathe!" Kira gasped, gagging on my cock. Her words were muffled but frustration clear as she spit it out of her petite mouth. I looked into her eyes, surprised by the uncharacteristic vocalized angst. Where was the unshakeable master of the boardroom? Where was the epitome of confidence that runway-stomped into every room, commanding respect? This was new territory for me. Not knowing what to do, I pulled her u...

Gulp!

After years of dodging, a woman finally comes face to face with a specific sexual act.

My assistant, Mia, was a nut case. I’m a bigger one for hiring her! The cute, little motherfucker had a dirty virtual session with my beau, which, to be fair, was partly my fault. See, I wanted to rest that afternoon, so I instructed her to reply to my WhatsApp messages from her laptop. She always cringed at pretending to be me, especially with whomever I was banging. Well, this time, she went above and beyond. So much so...

The Nurse

Grant is smitten with his new nurse

I’ve been seeing the same Doctor for over five years now at a large medical group. It seemed like every year she would have a new medical assistant. Some of the women I’d still see in the “pod,” now working with other doctors, others never to be seen again. On a recent visit, I was sitting in the waiting area when the door opened and I heard my name, “Grant,” after a short pause, “Grant Michaels.” Having my back to the do...

Class Cocksucker

Bernadette was the class cock sucker and everyone knew it.

Bernadette was the class cock sucker and everyone knew it, even the boys that wouldn’t say boo to a goose knew that she was the one to avoid if they ever wanted to preserve their virginity until their wedding day. Fortunately for Bernadette, few did. She blamed her promiscuity on her parents; they were naturists and often paraded around the house naked as she was encouraged to do as well. It was only at the age of sixteen...

Morning Treat

Making her cum before she goes to work is its own reward

Remember? It was morning, and you were in the shower, getting cleaned up for the day at the new job. I had already showered and as I was coming out of the bedroom in my blue, bikini underwear, you were coming out of the bathroom. We met in the hallway, and I noticed your freshly cleaned body, with little droplets of water glistening on your delicious-looking pubic hair, and I lost all restraint. It was my time to give you...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Suzie's Fantasy Comes True

Suzie realises a dream and keeps it amongst friends.

Three days after Richard's flat warming party, Suzie received a text from him. In it, he sincerely apologised for the lack of time he'd spent with us that evening. He went on to explain about his friends coming back from France, who'd not seen him for five years, had subsequently dominated his time. Richard concluded by inviting the two of us over for an evening, for drinks. Suzie, having read the text out loud, looked ov...

Chapter 1 - Mrs. Crenshaw

After moving into a new town to open a shop, Tim meets his first "customer"

After a long and tedious divorce, I wanted to make a brand-new start. New town, new business, new home everything, thirty-one and ready to take on the world. Surfing the internet, I came across the small city of Medford, with a population of three thousand four hundred and twenty-seven. The site boasted of a grocer, druggist, movie theatre, Thursday through Saturday nights, an auto repair even a Towne Square to mention a...

Quality Time

Spending quality time together

We're on the couch watching a movie together. You're sitting upright while I'm on my back, resting my legs over your lap. A sex scene shows up and I can feel a hardening bulge form from over your pant. I start to rub my legs together side to side while your hard cock forms and settles between my legs. Your right hand starts to travel up my thigh, squeezing and teasing me. Touching me just enough to reach my inner thigh, b...

The Sauna

An unexpected swim and sauna bring a huge unexpected bonus.

It was supposed to be a getaway break, a mountainside retreat, log cabins, no internet or phone signal, and a communal swimming pool and sauna for about three to four couples, though only one other couple was holidaying in early February. I met him in the swimming pool one evening, we chatted for a while before doing lengths together. It turned out to be a bit of a race and I was losing. With a couple of lengths left to f...

My Demanding Boss Finally Showed Me What He Wanted.

He slowly pushed my head down and I realised what he wanted..

I had been working for Mr Every for about a year now, and I had grown accustomed to his eccentricities. His business was booming, and he had a reputation for being a demanding yet generous boss. I had been hired as a product marketer, which involved managing the marketing and advertising campaigns for his products. I knew I was expected to work late, and that was just a fact of life in this industry, so I was prepared for...

An Unexpected Visitor

While having diner an unexpected guest arrives at the restaurant

We continue to see each other every weekend and sometimes for a quick visit during the week as well. But after some time I decide that I want to marry her, so I start to plan to ask her “the” question. One thing I don't know is the size of the ring I needed. So one weekend we start walking into town. When we pass a jeweler I slow down and point her to some lovely small rings. “Can I get you something small to wear?” I ask...

Myrna - Chapter 8 - The Good Samaritan

The exposure to the weather puts Charlie's health in jeopardy

I’m sitting on the couch watching the freezing rain and sleet coating the window. I must have been nuts to go out and look for the old crab. But she is Alicia’s mother. And she is a mother! The hot tea felt good going down. I am always amazed at how different my girl is from her sister. “Alicia, are you going to join me?” “Yes, just getting my tea, and bringing more for you. Do you need something else?” “No, Baby, thanks....