Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Sauna

"An unexpected swim and sauna bring a huge unexpected bonus."

51
14 Comments 14
6.0k Views 6.0k
2.6k words 2.6k words

It was supposed to be a getaway break, a mountainside retreat, log cabins, no internet or phone signal, and a communal swimming pool and sauna for about three to four couples, though only one other couple was holidaying in early February.

I met him in the swimming pool one evening, we chatted for a while before doing lengths together. It turned out to be a bit of a race and I was losing. With a couple of lengths left to finish off, I was playing catchup, and he was sitting on the edge of the pool watching me. I could see him studying me, every time my head came out of the water for a deep breath of air.

My breaststroke is generally quite strong, but that last length was torturous. I climbed out of the pool to the distinct feeling that I was being watched, and not for my swimming technique either. I pulled myself up and sat on the edge with John. I was huffing and puffing.

“Not a bad effort,” he said. “But I used to swim in competitions.”

I nodded. “I see, breast stroke?”

John nodded.

“That explains it, then,” I added. “I think I’m going to get a sauna, you?”

“I’ll join you,” he replied.

I got up and started to make my way to the changing rooms. I felt his eyes following me as he gradually stood up. As I turned the corner, I glanced behind me, and I was not mistaken by his gaze. I suddenly experienced that butterfly effect in the pit of my stomach, the one I had been suppressing for so long now. I had to wonder what John was thinking.

I normally enter the sauna with my swimming trunks intact, but this time, I decided to strip them off and use a towel around my midriff. I saw John walk past me, but I didn’t stay to see if he would be doing the same thing. I headed off to the sauna, poured some water on the hot coals and chose the lower seat on the left-hand side. I stretched out.

John entered a few seconds after me, also sporting the same white towel. He stretched out on the upper right bench facing me, looking down at my prostrate body. I always found the top benches a little too hot. We never said a word, we just lay there taking in the intense heat. All we could hear were the creaking of the pine benches when either of us moved and our breathing.

When I opened my eyes, just to peek, I noticed John staring in the direction of my groin. His left hand by his side, his right laying across his lap, I quickly closed my eyes for fear of being observed. I could feel a twitch down there. I felt a developing arousal that I didn’t want to quelch. I squeezed my thighs together, partially trapping my cock between them. The feeling made me smile and I’m sure John saw that. Fantasies raced through my mind with the surging swell and ‘what ifs’ pounded the shore they were breaking upon.

A few minutes later, I opened my eyes quickly and looked directly into his. There was a kind of knowing realisation between us. It was like I knew him, and he knew me. Kindred spirit. I closed my eyes again and lifted the leg towards the upper bench. My towel flowed across my legs and pooled on the floor. I quickly picked it up and wiped my sweating brow with it. Taking much longer than I should have. I placed the towel on the top bench, my hand and arm on top of it.

I knew that John was staring at my shaved cock and balls. I knew he was taking in their smoothness and the partial fluidity as they turned and twisted on my stomach. At times of arousal, willies do seem to have a mind of their own, as they toss and turn to the flow of blood running through them. I could feel mine start to engorge with blood. I felt wicked as I knew, or hoped, that John was enjoying watching its teasing actions.

My heart thumped in my chest. I wanted to put my hand on my cock and readjust its position. Instead, I let my right foot drop to the floor.

Once more I opened my eyes and all I could see was John looking at all that bulbous flesh just sitting there. Our eyes eventually made contact and I stared him out. We asked each other all those silent questions that needed asking.

He moved position. He swivelled upright and shuffled across the top bench so that he was opposite me. I would have expected the towel to slump between his partially open legs but it didn’t. I mimicked his position and sat facing him, my arms stretched out on the upper bench behind me. His gaze moved between two positions, my eyes and my groin, and I was no longer being coy and hiding my arousal, and my cock was playing all the right notes by strumming his excitement. I stared in the direction of the towel that was covering his thighs, hiding the same organ that I was freely displaying.

I reached out and grabbed the end of the towel, and I slowly pulled it towards me, letting it fall onto the lower bench. His cock bobbed up and down with the movement. I was mesmerised by it. His bell-end, shiny and sticky with pre-cum. A drop oozed out of his slit as it came to rest.

I stood up and took a sneak preview out of the tiny window to make sure no one was around. If anyone, it would only be the two poolside staff or our wives. I sat back down and leaned between his thighs, I didn’t bother to grasp it with my hand, instead, I slipped his bulbous head between my lips. I sucked gently on it, rolling it around with my tongue, plopping it in and out of my mouth and sucking on it, making it harder and more erect until my hand had to steady it. My mind was urging him to fuck my mouth.

John watched me suck him off. He watched me lick and suckle his knob, slide my mouth down his shaft, and lift his cock upwards so that I could suck on his balls and take them into my mouth. My hands slid along the tops of his thighs as I sank my mouth onto his impressive length.

I desperately wanted his spunk. I wanted him to shoot his jism into my mouth, and soothe the ache that was building in the back of my throat. I moved my head faster while my hand grasped the base of his cock and started to toss him off. Gentle movements at first, soon became faster and more urgent as the need for his silky liquid became more desperate. I was kneeling on the lower bench taking him as far down my throat as I could manage, gagging just a little bit.

I could feel John getting closer, his breathing faster and more laboured, his bum lifting off the bench now and then. When his hand clasped the back of my bald head, I knew I was going to get what I craved. This was it.

I readied myself for his explosive outburst, for his spunk to come shooting out the end of his cock, for his warm juice to coat my warm mouth. I smiled inwardly to myself. I always loved pushing someone over the edge so that they lost all composure. It was dirtily erotic. The first jet hit home and surprised me with its force. It almost made me choke, but I recovered quickly and swallowed to the sounds of murmuring, shoving my mouth down further onto his cock and pulling on it to encourage the second jet to fill my mouth and throat.

ChloeDevon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeDevon

I was in heaven when it did. The salty taste flooded my mouth, and I rolled his spunk around while sucking his cock at the same time. I pulled hard on his shaft to encourage more of the same. A third and fourth jet followed the first two until all that was left was leaking remnants. I savoured the lot, it had been such a long time since I had swallowed spunk. Fifteen years to be precise.

As I let it slide down my throat, I realised that fifteen years had been too long.

I licked and sucked on his knob for what seemed like ages. John was looking upward with his head against the back of the sauna. His hand stroked my head gently and effortlessly as he let his spunk seep into my mouth.

There was a commotion outside and we could hear voices. We were lucky that the staff made so much noise because it gave us enough time to recover our towels and make ourselves decent, hide our arousal and make like we were having a normal conversation. One of the staff poked his head into the sauna and announced that we had five minutes left. It would be long enough for my cock to deflate.

John was the first to leave the sauna and I followed closely behind him. Suddenly I felt guilty, I don’t know why. It was like I had let someone down, but I couldn’t help it. I couldn’t have resisted even with the strongest will in the world.

We showered and got dressed, though my cock was having a hard time deflating after the exhilaration of blowing off this relative stranger in the sauna. I wondered about slipping into the toilet to relieve the pressure.

It was John’s words that stopped me. “Same again tomorrow, four thirty in the sauna?”

I couldn’t do anything but nod my approval. Tomorrow couldn’t come fast enough.

That night, my wife gave me a blowjob before we had sex. It was wonderful, but all the images that went through my head were those of me doing the same to John. At that moment, I knew exactly how she felt. I knew how nice it was.

ooOoo

At four-thirty I was stripping off, wrapping the towel around me and heading towards the sauna. John was already inside. This time, I sat on the top bench, on the same side as John. His hand was snaking its way along my thigh and under the towel before I even sat down. His hand cupped my balls and cock and he started stroking. My cock grew rapidly. I leaned over to remove his towel because I wanted to see his cock grow and expand with the same pleasure that he was giving me.

“So smooth,” he said, as he fondled my balls.

John’s dick bounced upwards when it was released. I didn’t get to see it for long as John moved between my legs and his mouth finished off the job his hands were doing. My erect cock disappeared between his lips and he sucked it to full size. His hands squeezed and pulled on my balls. My own hands came up onto my nipples and I flicked and squeezed them. John’s mouth suddenly left my cock.

“You like that?” he asked nodding to my nipples.

I nodded back. “Very much.”

His mouth resumed sucking on my cock. His fingers sought out my nipples. Fuck, I loved how he pinched them while he bobbed his head in my lap. I pushed my bum up to meet his throat coming down over my cock and I relished in the pain that shot through my nipples connecting rather nicely with the feeling in my groin.

He was pulling my nipples hard when a gasp left my mouth. I wish I hadn’t opened my eyes but I did, and I saw the face of a woman looking through the small glass window. A huge grin on her face told me she wasn’t about to report us. The door opened and in she walked. She took a seat on the top bench opposite me, prised her towel apart, spread her legs and started to stroke her pussy.

“I just want to watch you unload your balls down his throat,” she said, matter-of-factly. “Do you mind if I…” she nodded and looked down at her fingers that had already started on her pussy.

I shook my head, indicating that I didn’t mind in the slightest. I knew who she was, John’s wife. It seemed he was far more transparent with his actions than I was. I couldn’t take my eyes off her hands as they busied themselves on her twat. She parted the lips and inserted a finger and then two. Her eyes fixed on the join between John’s mouth and my cock.

“I love watching him suck cock,” she commented on her husband’s perverse deeds.

The more I watched her masturbate, the more I was getting closer to unloading my balls down her husband’s throat. I think she knew when that tipping point would be because she quickly climbed down from the benches, pulled her husband’s erect cock backwards between his legs and sucked hard on his knob. John was between my legs, pinching my nipples and bobbing his head on my glans.

“Fuck!” I said.

I watched avidly as she devoured his cock. Pulling and sucking on it. I pushed my bottom up to the moaning sounds coming from John’s throat. Somehow, I knew he was unloading into her mouth as I started to jerk into his. Nothing could hold the surge back, the floodgates had opened and my spunk shot into his mouth at full force. He was quick to swallow as I guess she was too. I lifted my bottom off the bench when the second spurt ejected from the end of my knob.

By the time I was getting over the super-sensitivity of having my bell-end sucked so eagerly, his wife had stood up. She moved towards me, smiling. She opened her mouth to show me what she had collected and then she moved in to kiss me. Our tongues twirled around sharing his juicy semen before we both swallowed all of it. None of it went to waste. At that moment we didn’t care about John, his mouth was full in any case.

I didn’t even know her name but soon found out it was Elise. They sat back on the benches and relished in the heat while I had to make my excuses. I had gone long enough and had to make my way back to my wife who I had left reading in the lodge.

I would like to think that Elise got fucked in that sauna but I never did find out.

The day after that encounter, we had to leave the lodges; our time had come to an end. We said goodbye to John and Elise, though my wife, to this day, doesn’t know the full extent of what happened on that week's break. We did exchange phone numbers, and I used it once, to text John that on the second of November, in nine months, we will be taking another week-long break.

I hope they can make it.

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments