Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Old Faithful

"I love blowjobs and my wife loves giving them."

25
3 Comments 3
3.6k Views 3.6k
919 words 919 words

Author's Notes

"I enjoyed documenting the “Wife’s Spinster Cousin” series. Unfortunately I haven’t had any further material to continue the series. <p> [ADVERT] </p>So here is a quick story involving my lovely wife."

My wife is fifty-two years old, 5’7”, 140 pounds, blonde, blue eyes. She is a natural blonde, but gets her pussy fully waxed. She keeps herself in reasonable shape and has large mature breasts.

We recently got back from a two-week holiday to America. We hired a motorhome and we drove from Chicago to Seattle. We love America and have done several holidays there with our children in the past. The Americans are always very friendly and we have had some great times. But one thing my wife will never do is have sex if the children are within earshot. So I definitely got no sex on those previous RV holidays. I got the odd blowjob, but she’d shush me to be quiet whilst I was cumming. This was our first time back without kids and I was looking forward to the extra freedom.

We had a general idea of where we’d go. Yellowstone National Park was on the must-do list for this trip. We’d generally drive five to six hours in total before stopping overnight, or a few days at each place.

I’d had blowjobs in the car before, but only once whilst driving. The logistics of navigating the centre console, and lack of opportunities had prevented it from happening again. But the motorhome was perfect for getting a blowjob whilst driving. There is no centre console and the American interstates are wide and straight. We soon got into the following routine for our holiday:

We’d wake up, have a shower and breakfast. If we were transiting somewhere, we’d just pull up at a Walmart and camp in the car park with others. We’d aim to be on the road by 10 am. Both of us would get excited with anticipation as we approached the interstate. I’d set the cruise control, and give my wife the nod. She’d unbuckle her seatbelt and kneel on the floor between the two front seats. She’d pull my cock out from my loose-fitting shorts. I didn’t wear underpants in preparation for this.

My wife would then go to work.

She begins by stroking my cock a few times and licking around the head to get me fully erect. She then pulls my foreskin back to expose the sensitive head. She focuses her licking around the extra sensitive area at the base of the head. After getting me nice and hard, and teasing me for a bit with her tongue, she starts sucking the shaft. The moment at which she transitions from licking to sucking is the best feeling for me. I feel an extra surge of blood into my already rock-hard cock.

She pauses sucking every now and then to lick sideways up and down the length of my shaft before sucking again. Once again that transition from licking to sucking is an awesome feeling. I get closer to cumming each time she does this.

AbbyMoretti
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbbyMoretti

She pauses to pull her boobs out from her top before going down to continue sucking. She has nice big saggy boobs with pointy nipples. Her boobs hang down like two water balloons as she is bent over sucking my cock. They sway like pendulums as the motorhome rumbles and rolls down the interstate. I take the weight of each one in my hand to appreciate the size of them.

My wife is not an exhibitionist in the sense that she’d purposely flash men. But she seems to enjoy being caught. She got excited when truck drivers managed to catch a glimpse of her giving me head and tooted their horn. She’d come up to pause from sucking me for a few seconds. She’d look at me and act shocked with her mouth aghast, before quickly going back down and enthusiastically continuing to suck me. In doing so she gave the truck driver a good look at her big tits. I would set the cruise control below the speed limit to give as many truck drivers as possible a view of my wife's talent. I’d imagine them quickly pulling into the next truck stop to employ the services of a lot lizard to relieve their pressure.

I ask my wife if she wants my cum. She tells me she wants me to give her a big load to swallow, and she increases the suction on my cock. She craves the cum from my testicles and she massages them with her hand. Most of the time she sucks the top half of my cock, but every now and then she will take my full length and deepthroat me a few times. I can feel my cock hitting her tonsils which feels fantastic.

When she thinks I am getting close to cumming, she starts stroking and sucking at the same time. She knows when I am just about to cum because my cock goes super hard, and begins to pulsate. I begin to moan also. She swallows each jet of cum as I ejaculate.

She told me that sometimes it shoots straight down her throat. I generally give her four big powerful streams of cum - more if I have been away for work and haven’t released my load for a few days.

She milks my cock with her hand to extract the last few weak pulses of cum released by my balls.

After visiting Yellowstone, my wife now calls my cock “Old Faithful” in reference to my regular-as-clockwork cum geyser every morning during this trip.

Published 
Written by Thefamilyguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments