Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Suzie's Fantasy Comes True

"Suzie realises a dream and keeps it amongst friends."

19
0 Comments 0
3.3k Views 3.3k
4.0k words 4.0k words

Author's Notes

"This story is inspired by the cuckold genre. It is common to see films of men being made to suck another man's cock. This is often portrayed in a spirit of humiliation and domination. I wanted to explore the act in the spirit of love and wanting to please your partner."

Three days after Richard's flat warming party, Suzie received a text from him. In it, he sincerely apologised for the lack of time he'd spent with us that evening. He went on to explain about his friends coming back from France, who'd not seen him for five years, had subsequently dominated his time. Richard concluded by inviting the two of us over for an evening, for drinks.

Suzie, having read the text out loud, looked over to me.

I nodded. "Sure, let's go. It's nice he's apologised and wants to spend the time with us."

"Ok, I'll accept," she replied.

She started typing, "He's suggested Saturday week. That alright?"

"Absolutely," I confirmed.


On that Saturday, as we'd agreed, I arrived earlier than usual, to get ready together.

"What shall I wear?" Suzie asked me. 

She liked to have me choose her outfits.

"You know what my favourite outfit for you is," I responded.

"Same as I wore to the previous party," Suzie nodded knowingly, "White blouse, black pencil skirt, black stockings, black suspenders and black stiletto ankle boots!" Suzie reeled off as if reading from a list.

"Spot on! I love you in that. You forgot two vital details though!" I pointed out.

"Oh yes, of course, no bra, no knickers."

"Correct," I nodded approvingly, "I can't help it, but I love to see you dressed like that. It makes me so horny seeing you walking along, knowing the movement of the fabric of your blouse is stimulating those long nipples of yours, and you are trying to hide the fact! Also, the knowledge that there is nothing covering your beautifully presented pussy and your gorgeous big long swollen clit is hanging free like a cock, blows my mind!"

We both giggled, Suzie ran over to me, wrapped her arms around my neck and one long leg up around my hip, her calf snaking round along my lower back.

"I love you!" she said loudly "I fuckin' adore you!" and thrust her tongue into my mouth. We kissed passionately for a few seconds.

I could feel her nipples hardening under her top even though she was wearing a bra and I guessed her pussy was beginning to flood.

"I love you too, you gorgeous girlie. But much as I just want to rip your clothes off, we need to get ready!"

Suzie took me by the hand and led me to her wardrobe.

"I'd rather not wear the same as last time, darling. Richard will think that's all I have to put on! Choose something else for me."

I rummaged through various garments then settled on the preferred attire. White cupless basque, white stockings, white faux leather mid-thigh length skirt with a slit up both the front and rear, plus a white blouse set off with white ankle boots.

"There you go darling, all in white this evening.'

"Good choice sweetheart," Suzie approved.

I watched as she got dressed and struggled to suppress a full-on erection as she walked around brushing her long jet-black hair in just the cupless basque and stockings. 

After what seemed like ages of being unwittingly teased, Suzie was ready and looked sensational.

"Do you think you'll be able to see my pussy when I sit down in this skirt?" she enquired, a little note of concern in her voice.

"Oh, I do hope so!" I teased.

"Come on you, let's go. You're always horny you are. Mind you, so am I these days. It's your fault. I never used to be like this."

We locked up, got in the car and headed towards to Richard's flat.

Parking up in the nearby carpark, I turned to Suzie and said, "Are you going to spend all evening imagining me sucking on Richard's cock, like you did last time?"

Suzie had expressed a desire, during a fantasy swap discussion, to watch me sucking another guy's cock.

"Probably!" she responded.

"And what, if anything, will you do about it?" I asked. "Depends on how much I've had to drink! You might have to give me a dilemma like last time!" 

Last time had been wonderful. I'd told Suzie to either ask Richard if she could watch me suck his cock, or I'd strip her and fuck her ass in the street, cum on her face and make her walk back to the car naked with my spunk still all over her face.

There had been no one around and she'd opted for the street session.

This time I had the feeling she was going to pursue her fantasy.

Hand in hand we walked to Richard's flat, rang the bell, and as Richard opened the door we entered the brightly lit hallway.

"So good to see you both," enthused Richard with a welcoming hug for Suzie and a warm handshake for me.

"Come on in, let me get you a drink."

Richard is about 5'10" tall, quite lean, dark blonde hair and whilst not particularly good looking has an endearing charm about him.

He apologised again for his lack of time with us at the previous party, gestured for us to have a seat and enquired as to our preferred beverage.

"No need to apologise," Suzie assured him, "I'd like a G and T if you have it."

"Of course. Ice and lemon?" Richard reached for a large round stemmed glass and proceeded to fill it.

"I'm driving, so I'll just have tonic water please," I responded when asked what I'd like.

Suzie and I had taken our place on the large comfy sofa we'd sat on at his previous party. You sank into it deeply and it was quite a struggle to get up again.

Richard got himself a large Vodka and Coke and sat opposite us in a single matching armchair.

I saw him looking at Suzie. He was gay, but I could see he appreciated her appearance.

"Now tell me what you've been up to," he prompted.

Suzie brought him up to speed with all the news and gossip she could think of, particularly concerning those people they both knew, whilst they both consumed a further four, large drinks.

I listened unable to offer any real input.

"So, how'd you two meet?" Richard asked, looking at me, in a clear attempt to bring me into the conversation.

I was thankful to be able to contribute finally.

"You're probably aware Suzie's in the local amateur dramatic society?' I asked.

"Oh yes indeed. I've been to see her in several productions," he affirmed, "and very good she is too!"

I continued,  "Well, through mutual friends, I was persuaded to join. In the production at the time, we played roles that involved us having to kiss each other. After our initial embarrassed attempts, we ended up being told off for kissing too long! From that moment we realised we'd fallen for each other."

"Oh, how lovely," Richard seemed genuinely pleased for us.

Suzie pitched in, "He's my absolute soul mate. We're totally on the same wavelength."

"I'm so happy for you Suzie. You deserve some real happiness after that last bloke you were with. What a loser! I never did get what you saw in him." 

Richard's condemning of Suzie's previous partner made me wonder how closely he may be observing me.

"Nor do I now. I wasted so much time," added Suzie.

Suzie reached across and squeezed my hand then placed her hand on my thigh, her long fingers stroking almost absent-mindedly.

Her stroking sent a tingle up to my cock and I felt the blood starting to coarse through it.

"We're so in love that we've both told each other, we'd do anything for one another," Suzie continued, "so much so that," and she just came out with it, "he even said he'd suck your cock, while I watch!"

Poor Richard's jaw dropped, Vodka and Coke dribbled down his chin and he accompanied his slack jaw with a small bout of coughing.

I just sat and stared in wide-eyed amazement that she'd dared to say it out loud.

"Ha, that's shocked you!" Suzie giggled loudly, clearly the drink had taken effect.

"You see, I have this fantasy that I want to watch my boyfriend suck another guy's cock. It makes me so hot just thinking about it. I'd like to watch him suck your cock, Richard. I said from the start I wanted it to be your cock, isn't that right?" Suzie looked at me for confirmation.

"She's right. It was you she named in her fantasy confession. She wanted it to happen last time we were here but didn't have the confidence to ask you. Seems the gin has built her confidence up nicely," I smiled not knowing quite what else to say.

"Well, um, I don't know what to say. Umm…" he stopped.

"Say you'll do it," Suzie pleaded, "go on, please. You're single and I bet you haven't had your cock sucked in a while. Why not tonight?"

"Um, yes I am single, and yes I haven't had my cock sucked in a while. Er, er, ok why not tonight, I guess?" Richard looked backwards and forwards between Suzie and me.

Suzie beamed at me, "You still up for it, darling?"

"I'm not going to go back on my word, darling. I promised you I'd suck cock for you and thanks to Richard,  suck cock I will!"

Suzie nodded a look of joy mixed with relief on her face.

"So, it's your fantasy darling, tell us how you want it played out," I suggested.

"Ooooo, this is so surreal. I feel so powerful!" Suzie drew a deep breath and laid out her fantasy for us to enact.

"I pictured me sitting where I am now, with Richard sitting beside me completely naked.

"You'd be kneeling between his open legs. This may seem weird but I want you to compliment Richard about his cock before you suck it. Be as complimentary as you can. Then I want you to cover his cock in kisses, then lick it all over. Really take your time."

I noticed Suzie's nipples had extended out to their maximum, pushing her blouse out resembling an overhead shot of a circus big top. I could see the colour of them faintly through the fabric.

I knew her huge clitoris would have broken free of the hood that so vainly tried to contain it when swollen to its cock-like stance.

Suzie continued, "Then after, say, twenty minutes, you can suck it. Sensually, sexily. not fast. I don't want Richard to cum for at least an hour."

Richard stood up and stripped down to his underpants. Suzie got him to stop and sit down at that stage.

Looking at me, she instructed, "You take his pants off. Do it slowly. Admire his cock. Tell him how good it looks, how big it is, how much you want to suck it!"

I knelt down alongside Richard's legs. His cock was growing fast and pushing the fabric up repeatedly. I positioned my fingers beneath the elastic of his pants, lifted and pulled them down gently.

Temporarily the garment got stuck behind his now rock-hard penis and started pulling it. I readjusted and lifted the band over his straining member and manoeuvred them down his legs and off over his feet.

I opened his legs and moved in between them.

I looked up at Suzie. She had a look of pure unadulterated lust on her face. Her nipples seemed to have grown impossibly large and her blouse was pushed out tautly across her chest.

"I think you should take your blouse off," I suggested.

"No, it's not how I pictured it," she answered, "we both stay fully clothed."

I looked back at Richard's cock, and tried to put on an adoring look on my face.

His cock was a shade over 7" in length, perfectly straight, not overly girthy, and completely shaven. 

OliviaKoli
Online Now!
Lush Cams
OliviaKoli

Suzie filled her eyes with the sight before her. Now I had to fill her ears too.

"Oh, Richard, what a beautiful cock you have. So big, so straight. What a noble cock. Such a gorgeous cock. I absolutely want to suck it for you both."

Richard sank further into the sofa, his eyes shut.

Suzie leaned in close. I could feel her breath on my face. I continued to compliment Richard on his cock as Suzie had requested, then took it gently in my left hand. I planted the first gentle kiss right in the middle of his glans. He drew breath sharply. Suzie leaned in even closer, her heavy breathing rasping in my ear.

"Smother his lovely cock with your kisses, darling," Suzie whispered loudly.

I obeyed and worked my way all over and round Richard's swollen purple cock head.

Not a single millimetre escaped the attention of my lips. I then went into licking mode and treated his velvet helmet like the best ice cream cone I'd ever had.

Suzie was moaning now and I could see she'd put her left hand down her blouse and was working on her right nipple.

I moved down to concentrate on Richard's shaft. Up and down, round and round. My lips then treated every last bit of his throbbing column to soft kissing, licking and slurping.

Then it was the turn of his balls. They hung very low so there was copious amounts of skin to ensure I covered. 

Suzie had moved her right hand up under her skirt and was thumbing her engorged clit. I wished she'd take her blouse and skirt off, so I could see what was happening properly.

I was feeling so hot and horny now too, and went for the full-on sucking mode. Richard's balls spent time in my mouth, one at a time then as gently as possible I managed to get both in, tonguing and sucking, the gentle pull taking Richard up another level.

I worked up the shaft moving rhythmically up and down, the full length, from balls to glans. Richard was starting to squirm and thrust his hips up and down.

Then, as simultaneous gasps erupted from the throats of both Richard and Suzie I took the shining, stretched purple cock head into my mouth. Sucking gently, like a lollipop, then up and down, switching between the two modes.

Richard was hoarsely whispering, "That's so good. Suzie, your boyfriend sucks cock better than any guy I've been with!"

Suzie rasped, "He's doing it better than I ever have!"

In my head, I celebrated this huge compliment. I'd never sucked anyone else's cock before. I'd only ever sucked my own, when younger, and a whole lot more supple. Even then I'd only managed to get the head of my cock into my mouth, although that was always enough to ensure I blasted my full load down the back of my throat.

I continued my much-appreciated work.

Suzie was now so worked up. She was still millimetres from my face and her two hands were working her nipple and clitoris.

She was flushed and hoarse. 

"Suck him, darling! Suck that fuckin' cock. I want you to make him cum now!"

It had been close to an hour and my jaw was just starting to ache, so I happily speeded up my sucking motion and helped his shaft along with my right hand.

"That's it, go on sweetheart," Suzie encouraged, "make him cum, make him spunk big all over your face. I want you glazed, covered, drenched in his spunk!"

Her hands were working her own body even more fervently now and I could smell her ardour.

Richard arched his back, let out a long moan, thrust up and came powerfully.

Stream after stream of hot creamy spunk splattered my face. I made sure I aimed his cock at both sides of my face to ensure even coverage. It went everywhere, my forehead, nose, eyelids, mouth. cheeks and chin.

As I drained the last drop out of Richard's balls, Suzie stood, raised her skirt to her waist and fingered her clit fervently.

"Look up at me, sweetheart!" she commanded.

"I want to cum all over your face too!" she almost squealed, then with a huge moan, let fly her girl cum all over my face.

What seemed like a never-ending ribbon of girl spunk cascaded down my face, hair and clothes. I was saturated by the time Suzie was spent.

She sank to her knees breathing heavily, and leaned forward. "Take off my blouse," she said quietly, breathlessly.

I took hold of each side just below the collar and wrenched the two sides wide apart. Suzie screamed in pleasure as the flimsy buttons all gave way and rolled away across the floor, exposing her firm tits with their erect nipples pointing outwards. I left the blouse on her, open, in tatters.

She pulled my face to her right breast and moved both her body and my head from side to side and up and down, to smear the cocktail of lust on my face all over her breast and nipple.

She repeated the act on the other side. 

Satisfied she'd coated them sufficiently she said to me, "Suck my tits, darling. Clean me good. Swallow all that yummy sperm and girl cum."

I didn't need asking twice. I leaned down and sucked on her long nipples and kissed and licked her tits until I'd thoroughly cleaned them. The mixture of Richard's spunk and Suzie's cum was intoxicating. I was really loving the taste.

When I stopped  Suzie leaned over to me. Tentatively she licked at my face. The taste was clearly acceptable to her too and she full-on licked me clean, with the enthusiasm associated with an ice cream.

Richard had a look of sheer surprise on his face. He hadn't bargained for this when he'd invited us over!

Once Suzie was happy I was at least looking a bit cleaner, she kissed me deeply and longingly, oblivious to Richard who had now stood up and was putting his clothes back on.

Suzie looked gorgeous, kneeling there all in white, her blouse open, her breasts exposed. She seemed completely comfortable like that in front of Richard, which surprised me.

"Well, you didn't say your fantasy included that last bit!" I pointed out.

"I know. I went a bit off-piste, didn't I? I couldn't help myself. I had to cum as I was sooo horny!" she reasoned.

She looked up at Richard. "Did you enjoy that?"

"Best blow job I've ever had," he responded. If you ever fancy doing this again, count me in," he enthused.

Suzie looked back at me, "We'll have to see," she answered not committing.

She looked back at me quizzically. "We've gotten carried away and forgotten you! I'm so sorry. darling. Let me make you cum. Can we show Richard one of my favourites?"

"Which favourite? You have many!" I responded.

"How I put you upside down and make you cum in your mouth," she replied.

"Oh, yes, ok." After what I'd been doing I figured there was no point being embarrassed about this now.

"Ooh, I gotta see this!" Richard sat back down leaning forward ready to see the show.

Suzie undid the buttons of my shirt, peeled the saturated garment off me and tossed it aside. She made me stand, unzipped my fly and thumbed out the button to drop my jeans to my ankles. I lifted each leg as she pulled the jeans clear. They were pretty wet too. My boxers followed as she pulled the waistband clear of my throbbing hard cock to pull them down and away from me.

My socks followed as she hated to see naked men in just socks.

She beckoned me to sit down. As I did so she gently pushed me back flat to the floor. Taking hold of one ankle, she gestured for Richard to hold the other.

Gently pulling up and over I saw my hard cock ride up and over towards my face.

Then when Suzie was happy I was where she wanted me, she got Richard to hold both ankles.

She knelt, supporting my back with her body and reached round my left hip with her right hand, taking my cock head in her hand.

She started to thumb my cock head while leaning over and simultaneously sticking her tongue into my anus.

It felt so good. My breathing was getting heavy.

Suzie was rubbing across my glans, now thoroughly lubricated by a huge drop of pre-cum. Little electric pulses shot through my cock and my legs started to jerk.

Suzie's tongue flashed up and down my ass cleft,  intermittently probing my anus, trying to drive her stiff tongue inside.

"Oh, that's so good, darling. So good. You're gonna make me spunk off in my mouth. That's what you want eh, darling?

Me to eat my own cum, drink my own sperm, fill my own mouth with creamy white spunk?" My own dirty talk was heightening my ardour. I wanted to spunk in my mouth. It was what I wanted to do right now, right in front of Suzie and Richard.

"Yeah, sweetheart, fucking spunk huge in your mouth. Cum loud, cum big. I wanna hear you cumming loud. I wanna hear you gargle all that sperm!"

I was oblivious to Richard, still holding my ankles, and keen to make Suzie happy, I let out a loud growl.

"Arrggghhh, I'm fucking cumming, baby!"

My legs and hips jerked violently, and Richard had to tighten his grip on my ankles. My cock, swollen and tingling, poured out my hot spunk down into my wide open mouth. Suzie's aim was perfection. Every drop was on target straight into my mouth. I gargled briefly to satisfy her request, then swallowed deeply. I showed her my empty mouth and Suzie looked inside.

"All gone," she announced.

Richard let go of my ankles and Suzie eased me back down to the floor.

She knelt forward and took my dwindling erection into her mouth and sucked gently on it, draining the residual cum into her throat.

I lay there breathless for a while. Suzie knelt alongside me stroking my thigh.

Richard asked if we would like another drink.

Suzie checked her watch. "Blimey, is that the time?"

She showed me her watch face. It was 02.23.

"We'd better make a move," she said.

I stood up looking at Suzie. I remembered back to our last time here. And how she had walked back to the car in her black ankle boots, stockings, and suspenders, set off by the full white facial I'd given her.

The way she looked now, as she too stood, white ankle boots, white skirt, stockings, white cupless basque, and tattered blouse exposing her tits. I couldn't stop myself, "I want you to walk to the car, just as you are, baby. Like you did last time."

"Okay, darling. But I want you to walk with me just as you are too!"

My mind raced. I was naked. I didn't fancy putting on my cold wet clothes though and I was still feeling horny.

"I'd expect nothing less! Of course, for you sweetheart, anything," I replied.

Richard thanked us numerous times for a wonderful time. He once again complimented me for the wonderful oral experience he'd had.

I thanked him. then thanked him again, for the supporting role he'd played while Suzie made me cum.

We said our goodbyes, and hand in hand Suzie and I walked back to the car. All the way I desperately hoped we'd not meet anyone, and fortunately we didn't.

We got into the car. "Next time I'll make the fantasy of your choice come true for you," Suzie stated. "You did for me tonight and I fucking love you so much for it."

We drove back to Suzie's, talking about and reliving the evening.

I couldn't wait for my turn…

Published 
Written by EroticaPersonified69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors