Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Occupation Stories

Occupation based sex stories, are those where the job of the main character or characters, is the attraction.

Stories of naughty nurses, hot firefighters, fit personal trainers, lustful lawyers, dirty doctors, probing pilots, handy massage therapists, mile high club loving flight attendants and estate agents who leave you in a real state, belong in here.

TALLULAH - Queen Of The Pole

Tallulah is fascinating to watch when on stage, hypnotic movements within her routine, will Angel be able to resist her?

Tallulah means "leaping water". The name is believed to have originated from the Choctaw language, meaning "leaping water" or "waterfall." It is a name that is both symbolic and spiritual, representing the power and beauty of nature. I am Tallulah, I'm nineteen and I work at a men’s club where I strip and dance the pole. My body is a work of art, every inch of me is crafted to perfection. My love for movement and dance is...

Nurse Paula Three

Vince gets a text, from Paula?

Friday finally arrived and Paula was pumped. It was months since the girls had got together and tonight was going to be fun. You know the thing, like it was only yesterday you last chatted and carry on from where you left off, practically carrying on the same conversation, but only feeling that way when you got together and the intervening period was a massive gap up to the moment you reunited. Tonight started on the way...

DiscreetOfficeServices.Com Chapters 15--16

Sometimes, it's all about how you earn success!

Chapter Fifteen... The Present... “WHAT DO YOU TWO WANT?” After my yell there was complete silence outside our door. Amber and Brie were no doubt wondering whether to answer or flee. Perhaps I overreacted? My only excuse was that I'd reached my limit of ‘almost’ having sex! Poised above me, Danny froze like a deer caught in headlights. My hand released the cock whose tip I'd just positioned between my pussy lips. The cock...

Nurse Paula Two

Paula and Vince find themselves together again, and talk about what next.

Paula was late at the clinic due to several factors. Not least because the system for ordering more supplies was being fussy. Finally, it let her place the order and she could begin the final odds and ends of closing up. She saw the light that indicated the back door was opened and the code identified Vince the cleaner logging in. She was suddenly alert to the memory of the previous December first drinks session where she...

Score 37 37
2
1.6k Views 1.6k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Unleash Your Inner Cougar!

Open your legs, Mrs Chopra. Now it's my turn to cum.

Priya Chopra watched the last children leave the gates at the end of the day and sighed, relieved that the working week was over. It wasn't that she didn't enjoy her job as a teaching assistant at a small Kingston primary school, nor did she have any exciting plans for the weekend to look forward to. No, Priya welcomed the weekend's arrival only because she needed space: space from the children and space from her colleagu...

April & Summer Encounter - Part 1

Possible DUI squirts on Police Officer

It was a warm July Saturday at 2:00 am and I was driving eastbound on 6th Street and saw a white BMW waving and crossing the lanes of travel several times. I followed for a few blocks thinking I had a drunk driver in front of me due to the poor driving. I turned on my emergency red and blue lights and the driver pulled into the old Kmart store. Because the store was closed, all of the streetlights in the parking lot were...

Score 21 21
3
1.3k Views 1.3k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Copywrong’un

Sometimes, a truth well told is the best way to cover your tracks.

‘You didn’t fucking hire her?!’ ‘Yes! Yes! I did!’ ‘Fuck me, Bobby! She’s fucking illiterate. You’ve hired a copywriter that can’t fucking write!’ ‘How would you fucking know, Johnny? You write like a bored schoolboy who’s rushing to finish the words bit so he can get on with drawing a picture. That’s why you’re the art supremo, Johnny, and I’m in charge of the copy.’ ‘At least I can fucking spell. At least I have a noddi...

Nurse Paula

Christmas drinks lead to ...

It was the most sudden orgasm of her life, and one of the best. Paula is a part time nurse in a doctors surgery, a GP practice. Aged fifty-two she is still slim and fit, maybe not a head turner but if looked at there is a nice body under her light blue scrubs. 34C cups help, but she is only five feet five so they are prominent in the scrubs. The divorce went her way, the kids were upset that dad left for a much younger wo...

Score 52 52
14
2.6k Views 2.6k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

DiscreetOfficeServices.Com Chapters 9--10

Sometimes, it's all about how you earn success!

The Present... I'm late...I'm late...I'm late...I'm so late! That thread kept repeating in my head over and over again as I waited for the elevator. I'd just left the office of my last client of the day. An appointment usually lasts for an hour or less when I'm asked to meet a client at their office. Plenty of time to grope me, fuck me, and still leave time for me to clean up. A nice Nooner. Today's client kept me for alm...

The Driver

A man is seduced by the young woman he's hired to protect.

Victor leaned against the car, his eyes scanning the other vehicles parked nearby. There were numerous men like him, men who maintained unreadable expressions while wearing tailored suits that concealed their shoulder holsters. Each was waiting for a student to emerge from the private school where classes had just ended not only for the day, but for the entire academic year. Victor realized he was the oldest of the driver...

Drawing Her Eye

A job is just a job, right?

“Erect or flaccid?” Terry asked. Looking up with a confused shake of her head, “I’m sorry, what?” “Oh, I’m sorry,” he replied, “The pose. Do you want me erect or flaccid?” Looking past her easel, Kerrigan took in the sight of her model’s chiseled body. His cock drew her eye immediately. His shaft looked almost too perfect. Long and thick with prominent veins spider webbing beneath his tanned skin. He was hairless except f...

Library Girl

A story about a strange girl who works in a public library.

You could call me a dirty pervert, but I'm really into paper books, since I was a little boy. What's the big deal about paper books, you'd say, everything's digital and online now, and I'd say you don't get it at all. Screens don't give you that solid weight in your hands, that unique smell of old paper and typographic ink, that feeling of the pages against your fingers that have been turned by hundreds of people before y...

DiscreetOfficeServices.Com Chapters 7--8

Sometimes, it's all about how you earn success!

Chapter Seven... The Present... Leaning over the sink to get a better look at my face in the mirror, I used a damp washcloth to remove the last traces of cum from my face. Why some men liked to come on my face baffled me. Baffled me but didn't disgust me. Actually, though cum in the eyes stung, I preferred it when a client came in my mouth or on my face instead of between my legs when I was in a hurry. Cleanup went much f...

DiscreetOfficeServices.Com... Chapters 5--6

Sometimes, it's all about how you earn success!

Chapter 5... Nine Months Past... Dawdling in the hotel's hallway, I felt as nervous as I had the first time I'd been sent to meet a client. Glancing at my watch I saw more seconds I was being billed for tick past. Mustering my nerve, I tapped on the door. The woman who answered looked to be in her mid-twenties. Her beauty was astonishing. I shouldn't have been so surprised. Marla ran a small and exclusive service. She onl...

DiscreetOfficeServices.Com Chapters 3--4

Sometimes, it's all about how you earn success!

Chapter Three Nine Months Past... I'd been meeting with clients for a couple of weeks when I got a text from Marla asking for a face-to-face after satisfying my last client. Marla had been great about letting me stash newly bought clothes and shoes in boxes I was stacking in the storage closet next to her office. There was no way I could explain these expensive and very risqué clothes to my mom. Dresses showing so much bo...