Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hardcore Stories

Our hardcore sex stories are for those who like "edgier" stories, pushing the limits. They are typically difficult to classify in other categories, and will usually involve multiple elements that may not be to everyone's tastes.

Stories which contain the following, are likely to be found in this hardcore section: gagging, rough sex, choking play, ass-to-mouth, watersports, cum-play, snowballing, anal play, enemas, face-sitting, cbt, fisting, cock beating / face slapping, and other types of sex usually reserved for those who like the more extreme forms of sexual activity.

One Night in Summer

Sharing an ice cream with a sweet girl turns into heart-stopping, breathtaking, pussy-pounding, hardcore sex.

It was a warm summer evening. The sun was just setting and nothing sounded better than a nice cold ice cream cone. I pulled into the parking lot and made my way into the ice cream parlor. The store was almost completely empty except for the worker behind the counter and a good-looking young woman. I admired her beauty as she ordered her ice cream cone. She was dressed in a button-up blouse and a pleated skirt. It looked l...

Accidental Foursome - Part 2

Follow-up to our previous story, Accidental Foursome, but what happens next is hardly accidental. Read on…

After Greg and I finished up our morning workout (naked wrestling I think it’s called), we got up, had a quick shower, and got dressed. I had a breakfast date with our new friend Eve and we were going to spend the last at-sea day of our cruise in the spa getting pampered and transformed into the goddesses we are. I asked Greg what his plans were and he said he wasn’t sure. Breakfast then maybe a workout, perhaps some seri...

Chapter 2 - Valerie's Surprise

Valerie doesn't see this coming

They had decided to take the day off. It was Friday and they wanted more time together. Valerie called Jeff. Her heart was pounding. “Good morning, Jeff. How did you sleep?” “I didn’t,” he responded. “All I could do was think about you. I honestly don’t think I slept at all. We are still going to have the day together, aren’t we?” “Jeff, what would you say to today and the weekend?” “Really? OH OH. What is your mom going...

A Little Help With The Plumbing

Single woman reaches out to her ex for some plumbing help

You sent me a message saying that you needed help with a plumbing problem. You said that it was really important and that it would not take long. I was on my way to the gym, but decided I could spare a few minutes on the way, so I dropped by. By the time that I got to your door, you were already waiting for me. Before I could knock, the door swung open. There you stood smiling, in a white tank top and blue jeans. I could...

Girls Night Out

Jane invictus get friend to the thrills of ladies' night out

The place was more crowded than you could ever remember, especially around the bar. You were there with a girlfriend, Jane, and it was your turn to get the next round of drinks. You pushed your way through the crowd to get close to the bar and waited for your turn to order. You were sure that along the way, you were groped several times. You weren’t sure who, or even how many strange men might have gotten a free handful....

Happy Hump Day

A Visitor Gets A Special Surprise

Maria woke up comfortably to a sunny Wednesday morning in Miami. Originally from Arizona, Maria was visiting Miami for a week as her personal trip. The sun started to shine through the windows of the Miami high rise where almost no one could see what was going on inside the apartment. Maria felt safe enough to sleep nude given the secrecy the high rise offered her. "Whew," said Maria, stretching as she yawned. The beauty...

Chapter 26 - Us

Tim and Pat make good use of their privacy

Pat messaged Tim’s balls as she sucked on his cock. Her head bobbed up and down and her tongue swirled around it with each movement. Tim was slowly rocking back and forth with it in her mouth. Pat stopped and let Tim use her mouth for his pleasure. She held onto his ass. Tim gently put his hands to her face and had her stand. He kissed her gently and slid his cock between her legs. With her pussy wet, it was easy for him...

Chapter 23 - Cynthia's Early Christmas

Cynthia get everything she wants for Christmas

Tim sat in the quiet of the living room trying to think. He was beginning to think that Cynthia knew their relationship would be coming to an end. She eluded it. But how? Oh, yes, female intuition, the sixth sense. His thoughts kept going back to Pat. Tim heard Cynthia stirring in the bedroom, he went to check on her. She was sitting on the edge of the bed smiling like the Cheshire Cat. She looked at Tim’s crotch and lick...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Chapter 22 - Holiday Loneliness

Tim gives Cynthia what she wants for Christmas

With all of the ruckus about Delany and Lillian’s disappearance, Tim forgot it was almost Christmas. He rummaged through the boxes in his store room and found his battery-operated twelve-inch Christmas tree. His only decoration. He set it up on his counter and put in the batteries. A flip of the switch and the eleventh celebration of his tree began. Tim popped a beer and just looked at it. It brought back a lot of sad mem...

Joining A Very Exclusive Club-Chapter 5

Wife Has No Choice-She Is Chosen

I got a text from my wife at work in the middle of the afternoon, all it said was come home now! I found my wife drinking wine in the kitchen when I arrived home, I noticed right away she was dressed for seduction and had been drinking her favorite wine for a while. My wife was a little bit tipsy. Joan was giggling as she explained to me, " We are going to the club tonight," shifting on the stool giving me suggestive view...

Anna's Weekend Of Agony And Ecstacy - Part 1

A Masochist realizes she is in need and asks a friend for help

It was Friday afternoon as Anna sat at her desk, her phone in her hands. She had started making the call countless times since she entered her office thirty minutes ago but she always stopped while scrolling for the number. She had just returned from a meeting with a very important potential customer and she had totally blown it. This was her company, she had built it from the ground up but lately, she had been losing foc...

Chapter 21 - Searching

Tim hunts for Lillian

Tim sat on the edge of his bed trying to think. Would this be just a wild goose chase, or would he find Lillian? But where does Delany fit in or, does he? Are these two separate incidences? Tim began to wonder if Sheriff Thompson had gotten any farther with his investigation of Delany. What has Thompson uncovered, if anything? He finally decided the best move is to wait until morning. Then he could drop off Miss Emma’s co...

Six Month Sex

Gavin and Elise's six month anniversary. This is a SLOW BURN story.

It was date night. It should've been a happy occasion, right? Wrong. It had gone so wrong so fast. We couldn't even make it through dinner without fighting. So much for six months, I guess. I just don't understand. Gavin and I were so good. I don't know, maybe it wasn't meant to be more than a physical thing. Still, my heart pulled at my chest, aching. I just wanted to love him wholeheartedly. But, if we couldn't even agr...

Late From Work

She tries to make up for being late for their couples weekend.

Steaming, stewing, simmering. There were lots of ways to describe his escalating displeasure including, unfortunately, resignation. They had agreed to meet at home at 5 pm after work on Friday to throw their packed bags in the car and head out on their weekend away. It was now 6:30 pm and there remained no sign of Tanya’s car. His texts since 4 pm going unanswered. The last one he received simply said, “Grabbing a quick b...

Chapter 16 - Friday With Pat

Pat and Tim are alone and free to enjoy each other

Tim knocked on Pat’s door mid-morning on Friday. When she answered the door, Tim was flabbergasted. She was stunning. Her auburn hair flowed gently around her face. Her makeup was dark for daytime, it was what Tim loved. Her lipstick blended with her makeup and glistened. She was wearing a tan blouse just sheer enough that you could barely see her bra. Her black skirt just reached her knees, and her legs were covered by s...