Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Little Help With The Plumbing

"Single woman reaches out to her ex for some plumbing help"

38
4 Comments 4
7.1k Views 7.1k
3.5k words 3.5k words

You sent me a message saying that you needed help with a plumbing problem. You said that it was really important and that it would not take long.

I was on my way to the gym, but decided I could spare a few minutes on the way, so I dropped by. By the time that I got to your door, you were already waiting for me.

Before I could knock, the door swung open. There you stood smiling, in a white tank top and blue jeans. I could not help but notice that you were not wearing a bra. I could see your hard nipples proudly poking through the thin top. Fortunately, my sunglasses allowed me to fully enjoy the view.

You told me that you were desperate, because your bathroom sink was not working. You said that it sprays like crazy any time you turn it on.

You lead me to the bathroom so that I could see what needed to be fixed. When I reached for the sink faucet, you warned me not to turn it on. I told you that I had to try it to find out what the problem is.

I turn on the faucet, and water sprayed everywhere. I immediately tried to turn it off, and the handle just broke off, water continuing to spray us both.

I grabbed a towel off the towel bar and tossed it to you, telling you to try to block the spray, while I dropped onto the floor to reach the water shutoff valve. Finally, the water stopped coming, but not before we were both totally drenched.

We laughed for a minute before I made a comment about us not needing a shower today, since we just shared one. You commented that you just took your shower, before I got there, and that you did not need this one. As we started drying off, I could not help openly staring at your chest, since the water has made your shirt completely transparent. I could see your dark areolas through the thin material, and your hard nipples stood proud.

Of course you noticed my gaze, and you found yourself actually enjoying the attention. So you made a point to not cover up. You took your time dryng your jeans and then rubbed your chest, squeezing your boobs together as you pretended to dry your top.

Finally, you dropped the towel and made some comment about your shirt not hiding anything. You grabbed the hem of your tank top and pulled it up over your head. You threw it over the shower curtain to dry.

You dropped to your hands and knees and started drying the floor. I could feel my cock starting to swell in my wet shorts as I stood there watching in stunned silence, while you moved around the tiny space, your perfect tits swaying with your every move.

I told you to put on another shirt, but you said that we are both adults and that I had seen you naked before. When I protested, you said that it was my fault that you had to take off your shirt and that it was obvious I did not mind, since I had been staring at your chest since I got there. Then you said that I had probably done that on purpose. Though there is no way that this could be true, I had no interest in arguing with you at that moment.

You then reached up and put your hand directly on the obscenely growing bulge in the front of my gym shorts. You gave it the slightest squeeze and said that I had obviously enjoyed the view more than I seen willing to admit.

I felt the warmth of your hands through the thin fabric of my gym shorts. I felt my cock twitch immediately, when you touched it through my shorts. I told you to cut it out, but I could not deny that my cock continued to grow in your hand as you started pull gently and begin to stroke it.

I felt like I could not move as I felt your hand slide under my shorts and grab my balls. I groaned and closed my eyes, frozen in place. You saw my eyes closed, and you took the opportunity to grab my waistband and quickly pull my shorts and boxers down to my knees.

Instinctively, I reached down to stop you, but not before my stiffening member popped free of my wet shorts. The air felt cool on my wet skin, but as I reached down to grab my shorts, I could feel the warmth of your breath on my cock.

I finally grabbed the waistband of my shorts and started pulling them up, your mouth closed over the head of my bobbing cock. I was stopped dead in my tracks as I felt your tongue swirl around the head as you sucked in more of my growing cock into your hot, hungry mouth.

I had lost, and I stood back up, watching my hard cock sliding in and out of your warm, wet mouth. This felt way too good to stop, so I would just have to enjoy the incredible blowjob that I was receiving.

I felt your nose buried in my abdomen with each downstroke, as my dick disappeared into your mouth. You suck hard each time you pulled back, till my head was between your lips.

I could not resist grabbing your hair and pulling you back onto my rigid pole. You started playing with my balls, while you let me fuck your mouth. iknow how much you enjoy the feeling of the head of my cock hitting the back of your throat before sliding into your throat with each thrust.

The rough treatment was exactly what I knew you wanted. You needed to be fucked like a whore today, and you would not take no for an answer. With a hard cock in your mouth, you were certain that you would get what you wanted. You began resisting a little. Not enough to give the impression that you were not interested. You just needed to be taken. This is the game we used to play when we were together. I knew exactly what you wanted, and at this point, there was no way I wanted resist giving you exactly that.

You wanted to feel me pulling your hair as I fucked your face. I did not notice you pulling your pants down to your knees, since I was so focused on the amazing feeling your mouth was giving me. You started playing with your pussy, while you were blowing me. You knew that I was getting close, and now you needed more.

You pulled back and completely off my cock. You told me that if I wanted you to finish me off, I would have to lay down. There was no way I could object. I needed to cum and soon. So I could either lay down and let you finish this amazing blowjob, or I was gonna have to finish myself right there in front of you.

I quickly laid on the floor with my eyes closed. Standing up, you pulled your jeans and panties off and bent over and grabbed my hard shaft. Before I could figure out what you had in mind, you stood with one foot on either side of my head and started to lower yourself onto me.

I opened my eyes just in time to see your pussy just inches above my face. Just as I reached up to grab you, I felt your mouth completely swallow my cock as you dropped your hips till your pussy was on my mouth. Your pussy was soaking wet and I could feel your fluids coating my lips and face as you ground your freshly shaved pussy against my mouth.

I started licking your labia, gently at first, and then I opened my mouth, sucking your inner lips into my mouth as I started flicking my tongue on your clit. Then I would slide my tongue into dripping cunt, causing you to moan on my cock as you forced your head down until all of it slid into your throat.

You felt it swell just as my cock erupted, sending hot jets of cum directly into your stomach. You kept swallowing cum as I thrust my hips up into your face. I continued licking your pussy and your clit, as I was cumming.

You needed to cum, but you also needed to be fucked thoroughly, so you shifted your hips up so that my tongue could not reach your sensitive clit. So, I started fucking your pussy with my tongue, snaking it as far into your pussy as I could reach. You could feel my nose pushing against your tight rosebud, as I was licking you.

I had finished cumming, so you started sucking hard on my cock to make sure that it stayed hard. You also started licking my balls as you kept stroking my cock. My nose on your rosebud gave you a thought.

You are very aware of just how sexual ass play could be, so you slid your hips a little farther forward so that your rosebud was touching my lips. At the same time, I felt your tongue on my asshole. Ugh!

I knew exactly what you were looking for, so I pushed my tongue into your ass. At the same time I started playing with your clit using my thumb. As you continued stroking my cock and licking my ass and my balls, I started alternating between tonguing your ass and your hot cunt, while strumming your clit with my thumb.

A few short minutes later, I felt you take my still hard cock deep into your mouth once more. I felt the vibrations of your loud moaning through my dick. I felt you slip a finger into my asshole, as you bit down on my hard cock.

Your hips were bucking against my face as my lips found your swollen clit. I started sucking hard on it, while licking it quickly and plunging my finger into your asshole. I kept sliding my finger into and out of your ass as I felt your pussy erupt, flooding my face with your sweet cream.

Once your climax passed, you quickly got up on your knees and moved down my body. You grabbed my hard cock, aligned it with the entrance of your swollen pussy and dropped down, impaling yourself with my shaft.

You grabbed my ankles and started pounding your pussy onto my cock with each downstroke, enjoying the feeling of your clit as it slapped against my balls each time.

I reached down and slipped a thumb into your ass, while you rode me. I gave your ass a firm smack, causing you to moan out load. Harder, you told me. So, I smacked your ass harder this time, and again.

HoneyBunnyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HoneyBunnyy

After a few minutes of this, you were getting tired of doing all the work, and you still needed to be fucked. So you stood up and dropped down on your knees beside me. You told me that if I wanted to cum again, I would have to take you from behind, and you waved your perfect round ass in my direction.

I quickly got up on my knees and lined my cock up with your pussy again. Without hesitation, I thrust my hips forward till my hips slapped against your ass. I started a steady rhythm off sawing my cock into your hungry pussy. Harder, you demanded.

I reached up, grabbed a hand full of hair, and I started pounding my throbbing cock into your pussy as hard as I could. The slapping of our bodies together was deafening, but not as loud as the sound of my hand slapping your ass and your loud moaning.

I started shoving my thumb into your ass, while I alternate between pulling your hair and slapping your ass. I could not believe it when you said “fuck me harder, dammit”. I could not fuck you harder, without breaking you, so I needed to do something else.

I pulled out of your pussy, and grabbed hold of your hips. Without hesitation, I shoved my engorged cock completely into your ass. I paused for only seconds, while I grabbed another hand full of hair. I then started fucking your ass as hard as I could. Slamming my cock into you before pulling out, till just the head was inside your anal ring. Then I would slam it home again.

Your moaning got louder as our bodies pounded together. Finally, I would pull completely out of your ass, before shoving it back into you. I kept pounding your asshole, as I pulled your hips back into me.

After a few more strokes, I felt your body start to tremble. You were moaning and talking unintelligibly, and I knew you were about to have another big orgasm. So, I buried my cock into your ass a few more times, before shoving it home one last time.

I could feel your asshole spasming around my cock as my cum flooded your bowels. We collapsed forward onto your stomach as our shared orgasms passed, my cock softening in your ass.

When my cock fell out of your ass, I rolled you onto your back, straddled your chest, and shoved my cock back onto your mouth, telling you that you have to clean up the mess you made. This is something that I knew made you loved, since it made you feel like the wanton slut that you were in these moments.

Eagerly, you sucked on my cock till it was clean. By the time that it was clean, it was also hard again.

I told you that we needed to get the sink fixed, or we would not have time. You said that you already have a plumber scheduled to fix it an hour from now, and that you had asked me over to help you work on different plumbing today.

Then you said that since you made it hard again, you get to use it until it explodes one last time. iwas in no mood to argue that point.

This time, you said, you needed to be tied down, fucked, and have my cum sprayed all over your face before I get to leave. Who was I to argue with that logic.

You handed me a couple scarfs from your drawer and plopped down on the middle of the bed in front of me. This was surely gonna be fun, and I could spare a little more time for this game.

I used the scarfs to tie your wrists and ankles to the four bed posts. I noticed there was one left over, so I used that to blindfold you.

Since you could not see, I took the opportunity to grab my phone and take some pictures that I would surely enjoy later. Finally, it was time to play.

I straddled your chest and let my semi erect dick rest on your chin, you immediately opened your mouth and bent your neck so you could get it’s fat head between your lips.

You started sucking hard on it, trying to pull it deeper into your mouth. I did not push forward, rather I took a few good pictures. Your incredible oral skills had my cock throbbing as you sucked and licked my head.

When I was satisfied with my pictures, I started recording as I slowly pushed my throbbing cock into your mouth. When I hit the back of your throat, I pulled back slightly, before shoving it forward, feeling your throat open to allow my cock entry in your esophagus.

I began slowly fucking your throat in short thrust, enjoying the feeling of my cock slipping past the back of your mouth and into your throat with each thrust. One last thrust, then you gasped for air as I pulled my engorged cock from your lips.

I stood up and set my phone on the night stand to record the rest of the fun. Then I turned around on the bed facing your feet. Because your arms were tied over your head, I could not get in the best position for a sixth-nine. I did manage to push rigid cock down so that it would go into your hot mouth. Satisfied that this would work, I bent down and covered your hot cunt with my open mouth, causing you to moan around my shaft.

Your pussy was dripping wet. I drank in your sweet cream as I licked, sucked, nibbled, and explored your gushing pussy. You began writhing on the bed, bucking your hips, as I shifted between sucking and nibbling on your hard clit and plunging deep into your hungry cunt.

As you pulled against your restraints, bucking wildly, and gasping for breath, my cock slipped from your mouth, bouncing against my abdomen. Feeling the need to continue to feel your talented mouth on my body, I lowered my hips till my balls rested on your chin, you instinctively started licking them and sucking them into your hungry mouth as I feasted on your horny cunt.

I could taste my own cum when I shifted my mouth to ream your used asshole. That motion caused my whole body to shift downward, and I was rewarded with the feeling of you returning the favor. I moaned as I felt your tongue snake its way around my puckered hole. I loved the feeling of your mouth on my ass, licking the tight orifice.

I was careful not to move my hips as I returned to sucking on your clit again. At the same time, I shoved my first two fingers completely into your hot pussy and the first two fingers of my other hand completely into your asshole. This really got you red hot. I felt your tongue penetrate my tight asshole, as you bucked your hips against the invading fingers and sucking lips.

For what seemed like hours, we continued this. In reality, it was only a few minutes before your entire body tensed up, and your pussy exploded, sweet cream all over my face and my fingers.

I then got a few pictures of your licking my ass before standing and getting off the bed. You rested momentarily, only slightly aware of my absence, as you caught your breath.

You felt your wrists being untied, and I pulled you up to a sitting position before binding them together behind your back. Then you felt your legs freed.

I helped you stand up on the bed, while I lied down between your legs. I then helped you carefully lower yourself into my hips and on your knees as my hard cock slid into your hot, wet cunt.

With your hands bound, you fell forward, your breast crushed between our bodies, as you started moving your hips in sync with my steady stroke. I held you still while I reached around your ass, squeezing and smacking your perfectly round cheeks, before spreading them apart and playing with your asshole.

You felt your excitement rising again as you turned your head, covering my mouth with yours. I could taste the mixture of my cum and ass on your tongue as you pushed it deep in my mouth.

I reached up and grabbed two hand full of hair as I crushed our mouths together. Just at that moment, you felt pressure against your asshole, just before the feeling that you knew to be the head of a cock pierce your anus.

Then you realized that you felt a stomach pressing against your bound hands as the unexpected cock was fully buried in your ass in a single thrust.

You tried to protest, but I held our mouths together, and you just moaned into my mouth as the two cocks that had invaded you began to hammer in and out of your.

You felt stretched as far as you could have thought possible as you lost yourself to the thrusting shafts. Your gutteral moaning and groaning was muffled by our do kiss, as our the two cocks and to move in unison, relentlessly pounding into your sexy body.

Finally, you felt both cocks fully buried deep inside your well-used holes. You felt them both begin to swell inside you, causing you to go over the edge. The three of us came together, filling your asshole and pussy with hot cum.

After a few moments to catch our breath, we sat up, and I took off your blindfold. You opened your eyes to see a nice looking black man, with his very large, large semi-hard erection in his hand.

I told you that I guess your plumber came early, and I figured he could help me with your plumbing. I grabbed my phone, stopped the recording, got dressed and headed for the door.

On the way out, I saw the plumber lying between your thighs, hammering his long cock into your still-hungry pussy. Your legs were wrapped around his hips, with your heels digging into his ass, as I stepped through the door.

Published 
Written by Barney2023
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments