Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

BDSM Stories

BDSM is convenient 4 letter abbreviation of 6 words - Bondage & Discipline (B&D) Domination & Submission (D&S) Sadism & Masochism (or Sadomasochism) (S&M).

Feel free to add your own story to our BDSM library, or if you would like to extend one of the existing bdsm stories, please feel free.

These are generally stories about control / submission between consensual adults.

Sarah's Saga - The Invitation

Sarah's dream is to be a sexual slave.

Lying in bed, in a semi-haze of erotic bliss, I was fingering my cunt and edging towards a second orgasm when my laptop pinged, announcing an incoming message. Cursing the interruption, I looked to see a three-word message from an anonymous user on my favorite website. It was titled, "Come to Greenland!" I wondered whether this message was meant for me or sent by mistake, so I navigated to the user's profile to learn more...

The Personal

The people behind a personal ad turn out to be neighbors.

“I want to watch you make my wife your slave!” Well, sure, I thought. An ad in iambic pentameter, no less. I’ll be right over. Personals can be fascinating. After scanning them for a while, a reasonably knowledgeable reader develops a keenly-honed sense of whether an ad was posted by a clueless wannabe, pathetically exercising fantasy dreams behind the anonymity of a keyboard, or a sincere, often lonely, occasionally desp...

A Femme Domme Tale Chapter 4

The evening with Liz begins ...

I’d messed up, and I knew it. The more I thought about it, the more I came to the conclusion that I’d gotten a little caught up when I spoke to Liz. She’d asked if she could join me dominating Chris and then admitted she was attracted to me. Looking back, it all happened so fast and I didn't take the time I needed to think it through and process the possible ramifications of her joining us. More than anything, I needed to...

Forgetful

She would remember from now on....

She knew she had forgotten to do something this evening. You know that niggling feeling one gets when you know there is something, but you cannot put your finger on it. She had that feeling on the way home. It wasn’t until she was unlocking the door that she realized what it was. Maybe she still had time and could rush in and take care of it before he noticed. No such luck. There he was waiting for her when she opened the...

Wish You Were Here

“Look at you, already flushed and breathing hard. You like this, don’t you?”

His footsteps echoed off the hallway floor. It was the warning I needed to get in position. He didn’t know it at the time, but there was a reason I wanted hardwood floors throughout the whole house. It was not just for aesthetics. Subs needed every advantage they could get, and sometimes, the sounds of their footfalls were all telling. I silently slipped off the bed, my bare feet padded lightly across the floor, and lower...

Lips

I'm not sure I'll ever be fixed. It's just a thing I have for women's mouths.

There's comparative silence in the featureless hotel room. That will soon change. Strip for me. Kneel. There on the floor beyond the bed. Hold my belt in your upturned palms for me, while I circle you. Appraise you. Mmm, so pretty. Now cup one hand between your legs and collect every drip as I spank you with this belt. Yes, right now. I want to mark you. Hear you gasp as the leather slices the air and cracks against your...

A Femme Domme Tale Chapter 3

Caning, Chastity, and Liz ... Oh My

It was incredibly difficult talking to my best friend, Liz, concerning the momentous changes in my marriage that had occurred over the past two months. I had long suspected that she considered me a prude or, at the very least, sexually non-adventurous. Perhaps, compared to her, I was. I had only known Liz for a little more than a year and both of us were quite reserved when we met. However, once we really got to know each...

On Edge

A trip to the grocery store will have its reward... or punishment

Store jingles play over the loudspeaker. Customers bustle through the aisles, pushing and shoving to get the best deal while I wonder from under my cotton surgical mask. Do they notice? Can they tell? Catching a whiff of my arousal rising from underneath my skirt, sealed into my already soaked panties by the tight fabric of my knit wool stockings, I can't help but rub my thighs together to feel the wetness spread around m...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Stupid Teasing Bitch Gets Punished

I meet a stupid bitch on vacation who likes to flaunt her tight, hot body. I decide to punish her for being such a tease, and to find out just how tight her cunt is.

I keep seeing you at the resort, wearing your tiny bikinis, putting your incredibly hot body on display. My eyes take in your dark blonde hair, your firm b-cup breasts, and your flat stomach. But your most amazing assets are your perfectly formed and proportionate ass and your long, toned legs. Your skin is bronzed from the sun, and your bikini is just two small, barely-there pieces of material. The first time I met you,...

Jason Chronicles #5 - A Foursome In The Dungeon

After Jill and Randy play at her house, Jason plays with Donna and then with Jill at the ‘public’ dungeon.

I was still euphoric when I awoke the next morning. The scene I’d had with Jason the night before had been magical. It was the second time we’d played, he’d used a combination of pleasure/pain sensations to give me a wondrous experience, and the connection I’d felt with him had been more than just physical. I knew he’d enjoyed our play, but I also knew he was in a relationship that wasn’t going to end, so I was determined...

A Femme Domme Tale Chapter 2

Greta takes Chris deeper into submission.

I awoke the next morning to the smell of bacon and freshly brewed coffee. Is Chris cooking? I looked over at the bedside clock, I had slept until just a little past noon. Slowly, as I began to wake up in earnest, the previous evening's activities flooded into my mind. The restraints, my dominatrix outfit, our extreme face-sitting session, and Chris licking his semen from my pussy. Looking back, the events of the previous...

Jason Chronicles #4 - Reprise And New Hope

Jill meets potential partners at an educational meeting and plays again with Jason.

I was both nervous and excited as I raised my cell phone, brought up Jason’s contact information, and initiated the call. I felt a sudden tingle up and down my body when I heard his voice say, “Hello?” “Hello, Sir, this is Jill. I hope you don’t mind me calling you; Sam gave me your number.” It was through Sam, my sister, that I’d met Sir. I listened anxiously until I heard him say, “No, Jill, of course I don’t mind. What...

The Second Time Around

How Jason and Donna first met and then reconnected years later.

It really is a small world. I hate to do poorly at anything, even when lack of knowledge or experience is the real culprit. Once in a while, I get lucky; as in the book Replay or the movie Groundhog Day, I get a second chance, the opportunity to correct an earlier fumble. U.S. 17 is a hypotenuse that bypasses the DC metro-area gridlock to the west, so it carries a lot of traffic between Interstates 95 and 81. The stretch...

Jason Chronicles #2 - Resuming My Lifestyle

After a threesome D/s dinner, Samantha’s sister, Jill, has her turn with Jason.

I was looking out an upstairs window when his car pulled up in front of the house. I’m really nervous, I thought to myself. Samantha told me what he said and did with her the other night on the plane and during their drive to my house, but she doesn’t know my ex and I were in the lifestyle while we were married. I never let on, never told my little sister anything about that, but we obviously share some submissive genes....

A Femme Domme Tale Chapter 1

A young couple decides to change their marriage.

“Do you ever think about me dominating you in the bedroom?” I witnessed the shocked look in his eyes. “Why in the world are you bringing this up?” It was all I could do to not burst out laughing. Greta Perhaps I should start from the beginning, two years ago. I have to admit, our marriage started out very normal. Chris and I met during our senior year of college at UNLV. He was a political science major, and I studied com...