Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Forgetful

"She would remember from now on...."

25
7 Comments 7
1.3k Views 1.3k
761 words 761 words

She knew she had forgotten to do something this evening. You know that niggling feeling one gets when you know there is something, but you cannot put your finger on it. She had that feeling on the way home. It wasn’t until she was unlocking the door that she realized what it was. Maybe she still had time and could rush in and take care of it before he noticed.

No such luck. There he was waiting for her when she opened the door. She was caught with nowhere to go and nothing to do about it but accept the fact that she had forgotten.

He met her at the door. Once she closed it he told her to turn around to face the door and put her hands behind her neck. She did as he bade — she always did. It was the way things were supposed to be between them. He was her master. She obeyed him because he knew what was best for her. She knew that this would not end well tonight. She had broken a rule. Yes, it was a newer rule, but she had been so good lately, and here she had forgotten. There was no way to make up for it. He would know in a few seconds.

She faced the door and put her hands behind her neck. He lifted her skirt - the one he had chosen for her to wear that morning as he always did for the end of the week when they would be together. He felt up her thigh and pulled her panties aside - yes, he had chosen those as well. As he ran his fingers down her ass and along her pussy, she knew he knew. Maybe he would understand.

He told her to go to the playroom and wait for him there. His voice was stern, not mad but disappointed. She hated that she had disappointed him.

She went to the playroom and put on her cuffs and collar at the door. Then waited for him standing with legs apart and hands behind her neck. It wasn’t long until he followed. He told her to take off her blouse and move to the horse they sometimes used for punishment. She did and obediently leaned over it so that her ass was facing him. He took his time. He always did. It kept her on edge, waiting for him, not knowing what would happen or when. He slowly walked around the room picking things up and putting them down, finding exactly what he wanted for tonight and laying it on a table nearby. He then reached down and attached each ankle to rings at the base of the horse, spreading her legs wider as he did. Then came around to the front and attached her wrists to the legs of the horse forcing her ass higher than her head over the apparatus. Her breasts were not completely held by her bra as he had chosen a demi cup so that they were basically free for him to play with the way he liked.

LuanaxBomBom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LuanaxBomBom

Once she was firmly in place, he asked her if she knew what she was being punished for.

“Yes sir, sorry sir — I forgot the new rule.”

She knew it wouldn’t help to explain why. He didn’t want to know. She would accept her punishment. He lifted her skirt so that her ass was exposed and rubbed her cheeks with his hands, squeezing and pinching them. Her thong didn’t cover enough to be worth taking off. He knew she was already wet in anticipation. She heard him mess with the implements on the table and wondered which one he would use tonight. Something she hated or one of the ones she loved. Probably the former over the latter.

He finally picked up a paddle and swung it in the air a few times. She heard the whoosh as he did and then he swung it and hit her ass.

”What do you have to say?”

"Thank you, sir.”

Again and again he swatted her ass with the paddle never quite hitting the same spot twice, always measured and exact. She wasn’t sure how much longer she could take it and her tears were streaming down her face as she continued to say she was sorry and thank him. Finally, he stopped.

Her ass was flaming. She knew it would be hard to sit down for a few days. She also knew that she would never forget this lesson.

Published 
Written by Kkismet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments