Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stupid Teasing Bitch Gets Punished

"I meet a stupid bitch on vacation who likes to flaunt her tight, hot body. I decide to punish her for being such a tease, and to find out just how tight her cunt is."

40
2 Comments 2
3.1k Views 3.1k
1.8k words 1.8k words

I keep seeing you at the resort, wearing your tiny bikinis, putting your incredibly hot body on display. My eyes take in your dark blonde hair, your firm b-cup breasts, and your flat stomach. But your most amazing assets are your perfectly formed and proportionate ass and your long, toned legs. Your skin is bronzed from the sun, and your bikini is just two small, barely-there pieces of material.

The first time I met you, you were polite and well-spoken. The group I was with and the group you were with had become "vacation" friends, and I found myself in your company often. We had a casual conversation, and I was shocked to hear you tell me you are forty-two years old. You look like you could easily be in your early thirties. As we chatted, you ran your fingers along the inside of the top of your bikini bottoms. You were subtle enough that it could be explained away as an unconscious adjustment. But it drew my eye down to your pussy, which I suspected was precisely what you wanted. And that was the first time I had the thought: Just how tight is your pussy underneath that tiny bikini?

Now, each time I see you, my eyes drop down to look between your legs at the tiny piece of material that just barely covers your little cunt. You keep bending over in front of me, brushing against me, taking every opportunity to tease and tempt me. You seem to have a sixth sense of knowing when my wife is not around or when she is looking in the other direction. When she is not around, your attitude toward me is markedly more flirtatious; you take every opportunity to reach out and touch me, and when you are sitting near me, you keep your long legs open to make sure I always have a clear view of your bikini-clad pussy.

After several days of this, I have decided that I am going to punish you for being such a fucking little tease bitch. And when I'm punishing you, I am going to take the opportunity to answer my question about just how tight your little pussy is. My wife and family are on an excursion, and I rented a private cabana on the beach for the day, all to myself. This morning at breakfast, I had made sure to let it be known that I'd be on the beach on my own for the day. I sit back and relax, sipping my beach drink, knowing you'll be along sooner or later.

Finally, I see you walk by, and today, you are wearing your tiniest bikini yet. I call out to you and invite you to visit me in my cabana. The main item inside the cabana is an oversized daybed with plenty of room for two. You sit down on the daybed with your legs open, and you casually run your fingers up and down your smooth, bare thighs. Little fucking tease. I pull on a cord behind me, and a roll of fabric unfurls and covers the opening to the beach cabana, leaving us enclosed and in total privacy.

You look back at the entrance, surprised.

"Okay, bitch. You have one chance to leave right now. But if you stay, I'm going to fucking punish you for being a little bitch tease. Choose. Stay or go."

You look at me in shock, but I can almost feel the shivers running up your spine. This is what you wanted - to be put in your place. "I'll stay," you say in a small voice.

"You will address me as Sir."

"I'll stay, Sir."

"That's what I fucking thought. Take off your top, you stupid bitch."

Looking straight at me and never breaking eye contact, you slowly untie your bikini top and let it fall onto the chair. Your small breasts are perfect and round; your nipples are hard as rocks.

"I must tell you I've been wondering something about you the last few days."

"What have you been wondering about, Sir?"

"I want to know how tight your pussy is under those tiny bikinis you wear."

You don't say anything for a few moments. Then you open your legs further and run your fingers over your pussy through the material of your bikini bottoms. "I'll show you, Sir."

"Yes, you fucking will. But all in good time. Take off your bikini bottoms and give them to me."

I can see your breathing quickening now. You love being told what to do. I am quite sure that my orders are making you wet. As you untie and remove the tiny piece of fabric between your legs, I am proven right. Your pussy is dripping, and the inside of your bikini bottoms is slick with your girl-cum. You reach out to hand them to me and I take them. I hold the inside of the material up to my face and inhale the scent of your sex. Your lips part, and you let out a pouty little sigh as you watch me smell your wet bikini bottoms.

"Okay, you worthless whore, lie down over my lap on your tummy."

You instantly obey, moving your smooth, lithe body over my lap.

"Open your mouth, bitch."

You obey, and I stuff the wet bikini bottoms into your open mouth.

"You've been teasing me all week, haven't you, you little fucking bitch."

autotestmodel247
Online Now!
Lush Cams
autotestmodel247

You can't fully form the words with your mouth full of wet bikini, but I recognize something that sounds like, "Yes, Sir, I'm sorry, Sir."

"The fuck you are. I know all about little whores like you. You show off your hot fucking body. You get off on teasing. You don't think you'll ever have to put out. But now it's time for your reckoning."

Without warning, I slap your right ass cheek as hard as I can with my cupped hand and immediately repeat it on your left ass cheek. I do this four more times in quick succession on each side. You let out a scream of pain through your bikini-stuffed mouth, but you don't try to move. Your pussy gushes, getting my swimsuit all wet underneath you.

"What do you think of that, bitch?"

"Thank you, Sir," you moan through the fabric.

"Too fucking right."

I slap your ass ten more times on each side.

"You're a little fucking cock tease, aren't you?"

"Yes, Sir."

Ten more slaps. Your ass is starting to get very red now. I pull the bikini bottoms out of your mouth, and you gasp for breath.

"You like parading around in those tiny bikinis, flaunting that body, walking around almost naked, trying to make every man who sees you get hard, don't you, bitch?"

"Yes, Sir. I'm sorry, Sir."

"You're not. But you will be. Turn over onto your back."

You do as you are told.

"Spread your legs."

As you move your thighs apart, I can see your sticky wet pussy glistening.

"Stupid bitches who tease with their cunts get their cunts punished."

I begin mercilessly slapping your pussy, my hand making wet sounds and sending your girl-cum spraying. After ten or so slaps, I slap each of your tits, then your belly, then your inner thighs. I keep slapping you, moving around at random - pussy, tits, pussy, belly, tits, thighs, pussy, pussy, pussy. You moan with each blow, the pain obviously giving you untold pleasure. Such a disgusting little pain slut.

After punishing you like this for ten or fifteen minutes, I stop. Your pussy is absolutely soaked. I decide it's time to answer the million-dollar question, so I slide my forefinger into your cunt. You gasp and let out a moan. I push it deep inside you, almost to my third knuckle. I hold it there and wiggle the finger around inside you. You moan and thrust your hips against my hand, trying to force me deeper. I finger fuck you, moving it in and out of, and I start to rub your clit with my thumb.

"One finger fits pretty easily. Let's see about two."

I add my middle finger and push both fingers inside you. You moan even louder now. My fingers fit very snugly inside your cunt, but they move effortlessly in and out of your tight slick hole. I pound my fingers inside of you, moving in and out like a piston.

"Let's try a third."

I try to work my ring finger into your pussy along with my first two fingers. I feel you start to stretch, and you unconsciously spread your legs even wider. I work my fingers in and out, trying to squeeze that third finger inside. It just doesn't fit. As I take my third finger away, your tight pussy almost snaps back in place around my first two fingers.

"Fuck, you are a tight little bitch, aren't you."

"Yes, Sir."

"Let's see how it feels around my cock."

You let out a cry of despair as I yank my fingers out of you. I shove them into your mouth and make you suck them clean. I stand up and take off my swimsuit, my hard cock springing out at full attention. I grasp your throat with one hand, and I shove my cock into your cunt as hard as I can. You let out a loud moan as I bottom out inside you, my balls slapping against your smooth ass. I squeeze your throat as I start to use that tight pussy I've been wondering about all week. I moan at the snug feeling of your slutty snatch enveloping my cock. I pound you, putting all my weight into each thrust, taking out every ounce of my frustration on your body. This is what you're good for - teasing bikini sluts are nothing but dirty cum dumps.

I fuck you faster and harder, and I feel myself approaching my nut. I slap your face - left and then right, right and then left. I shove myself all the way inside you, my balls slapping against your ass one last time, and I let out a long groan as I fill your cunt with my hot cum. When I'm spent, I abruptly pull out.

"Keep your legs spread, and just let the cum leak out. Don't try to catch it or clean it."

"Yes, Sir."

I pull my swimsuit back on and lie back, dozing and relaxing after the powerful release. I look at you, your skin red and raw from my punishment, your legs spread like a whore, my cum leaking out of your wet pussy. In my mind's eye, I recall how you looked, strutting around the resort in your tiny bikinis, flaunting your hot body. You definitely got what you deserved.

Published 
Written by JackOwnsU
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments