Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wish You Were Here

"“Look at you, already flushed and breathing hard. You like this, don’t you?”"

91
18 Comments 18
5.9k Views 5.9k
4.1k words 4.1k words
Editors Pick

His footsteps echoed off the hallway floor. It was the warning I needed to get in position. He didn’t know it at the time, but there was a reason I wanted hardwood floors throughout the whole house. It was not just for aesthetics. Subs needed every advantage they could get, and sometimes, the sounds of their footfalls were all telling. 

I silently slipped off the bed, my bare feet padded lightly across the floor, and lowered myself to my knees. I had been cheeky all day and I didn’t regret it, but he told me I would get it when he got home. Normally, he didn’t mind my playfulness, but he had had a close call with his boss and a naked photo of me sucking on a dildo. If that wasn’t bad enough, I had written ‘Wish you were here’ on it and hit send, knowing he was in a big meeting. Okay, I will admit that one might have been too far. 

I wasn’t sure if I was really in trouble or not, so I wanted to make myself as pretty and repentant as possible. I had taken the time to put on the little sunflower sundress that I knew he enjoyed and pulled my hair into a ponytail on top of my head. I hadn’t bothered with make-up because he likes it light and I also chose to forgo panties or a bra. 

He walked through the door and his eyes scanned the room. I saw the little wrinkle on his forehead for a second before he located me down on my knees, hands in my lap, looking up at him. 

I had expected a smirk at the very least. That didn’t come but my racing heart sure did. He stepped into the room, undid his tie, and tossed it on the bed. His eyes were locked with mine and I watched as he slipped out of his shoes and undid the buttons at his wrists, followed by the top two buttons on his pink and blue plaid shirt. I loved those colors on him and wanted to sigh at how handsome he was but I didn’t dare make a sound because I couldn’t gauge his temperament. 

Not that he had a bad temper, but I knew better than to push him. Especially if I wanted to cum in the next three weeks. Denial was real, and it was torture. 

“So someone was feeling herself today,” he said, finally breaking the silence. 

“I-” He cut me off by holding up one hand. 

“Someone thought it would be cute to send me naughty messages throughout the day.” 

I nodded but kept my mouth shut. 

He opened his phone. “I especially loved this one.‘Hiya Daddy, I hope you enjoyed the lunch I packed you. It’s probably not as tasty as my juicy cunt, but it’ll do.’  It’ll do indeed.”

My cheeks burned. Those messages seemed cute in the moment. 

He paced around the room as he spoke, getting closer and closer to me with each pass.

“Wish you were here?” His eyebrow raised. 

I lowered my eyes and heard him snap his fingers. My eyes were immediately back up, watching him closely. 

“No, no, my dear one, you were bold enough to send these things to Daddy while he was in a meeting. You are bold enough to handle the discussion.” 

My head nodded and I continued to watch him. 

He lowered himself onto one knee so we were at eye level and held up the photo I sent. 

There I was, lewdly displayed, completely naked on our bed, my back was arched and the thick rubber dildo was halfway down my throat. I used the mirror on our dresser to assist me with this photo. It was good and I had to bite my lip to keep from grinning at my handy work. 

His eyebrow raised slightly and I knew he’d seen the smugly satisfied look on my face, even if it had only been there a second. 

“I agree, pet, it is an excellent photo. My boss almost thought so as well. What could have happened if he had seen it? Could I have been fired or reprimanded?” 

I made an audible gasp and rose so my ass was no longer resting on my heels. “I am so s-”

“What?” he snapped to cut me off again, and raised eyebrows questioningly. “I’m sorry, for a moment there, it sounded as if you were going to say something, but I know that wasn’t the case, since now is the time for listening.” 

He was not wrong and I knew better than to interrupt. He wasn’t always big on formalities, but he had a few strict rules that I knew I had to follow. 

“My dear sweet girl.” The back of his fingers brushed lightly along my cheek, inflaming my skin. My eyes closed and I leaned into his touch. “You were such a naughty girl today, teasing Daddy like that. Almost getting Daddy busted.” He cupped my cheek and I opened my eyes as I felt his breath warm against my lips. 

“Did you like teasing me?”

“Yes, Daddy,” I said, my bottom lip quivering. 

“Hmm,” he said, his lips pressed gently into mine. What happened next happened so fast that I wasn’t prepared for it. 

One second he had his lips on mine, the next, I watched him touch his belt buckle and the clasp seemed to fall away like magic. In one quick motion, he rose to his full height and had his belt off. The concern of him whipping me faded as quickly as it came when I felt him slip it around my neck. He tightened it lightly and gave a little tug. The supple brown leather was so cool and soft as it squeezed my throat. 

“Look at you, already flushed and breathing hard. You like this, don’t you?” 

I nodded again, my fingers curled into fists. 

“Well, let's see if you like it when I use it to tease you.” 

He tugged me forward, forcing me to put my hands on the floor. “Look at you on your hands. Don’t think I didn’t notice you wore the sunflower dress because I love to see you in it.” 

His fingers brushed lightly on my forehead, moving back to the top of my head, almost as if he were petting me, but I knew it was more than that. It was his way of letting me know that he appreciated the effort, even if he wasn’t going to acknowledge it right now. 

My lips pressed together, and I lowered my head.

“What panties are you wearing? Did you go with my favorite, white lace boycuts?” 

I kept my head down while he walked behind me and lifted my dress. The belt tightened ever so slightly around my throat, and I knew he loved what he saw. I could feel the cool air as it wafted over my swollen, glistening sex. I was too turned on by all my teasing today for it not to be a sloppy mess. 

“Wow, you surprised me, my slut. You went for the ultimate tease, didn’t you? Very bold.” 

His voice was soft, and I could picture his jaws were clenched. 

His hand slid over my bare ass. “What other surprises do you have for me?” 

“Nothing,” I said softly.

He yanked back on the belt in response, and my chin lifted. “No? Nothing? How many times did you come today?”

“None.” 

“No?”

I could hear it in his voice, he didn’t buy it. 

“No, Daddy, I didn’t have permission to cum.” 

“Hmm.” I felt one finger and then a second slip between my overly sensitive lips, and it caused me to moan. 

He tugged on the belt, cutting off the sound. His fingers ran up, just short of my button, and then back down, brushing over my star. On his third pass, I felt his fingers at my opening, and I automatically spread my legs further. 

Without hesitation or resistance, he slowly slid two fingers inside of me. My arms wobbled, and I almost lost my posture, but the belt kept me up. 

I heard him tutting me and then chuckling. “Stay up, little one. You didn’t play today, did you?”

“No…” I gasped when his thumb flicked across my clit. With effort, I finished my thought, “No, Daddy. I was a good girl.” 

His fingers suddenly slipped out of me and I moaned at the loss. “I wouldn’t say you were a good girl.” He swatted my bottom and the sting from his dripping-wet fingers sent shockwaves throughout my body.

“Look at you, your hips humping the air like the ravenous slut you are.”

“Your slut, Daddy.” Another swat on my bottom, this one closer to my aching sex. 

He shifted his position, and without warning, I felt the tip of his rock-hard cock pressing into my sex. I wanted to push back and force him inside me, but I knew not to move. He would give it to me soon enough. My eyes closed, and I reminded myself, Patience.

The tip of his cock bumped into my swollen button, gliding up to my star. That time, I did push back some. He pushed forward the slightest bit and I felt the tip trying to slip inside. I moaned loudly, but he moved his member back down to my button. 

Up and down he moved in this deliciously slow motion, driving my body insane, making me want to scream out for him to fuck me. 

I heard him laugh softly. “I can feel you trembling underneath my fingers, little one.” 

My head fell forward, and I whimpered, “I need you.” 

The soft leather tightened around my neck as he pulled my head back up. “I know you do.” 

His fingers gripped the curve of my hip for a second before I felt him bottom out inside of me.

“Oh my God,” I cried out in shock and pleasure. My fingers pressed hard on the floor as I tried to grip onto something.

“I’m not sure he has anything to do with this, pet.” He pulled back and slammed into me again, grinding his hips, trying to get as deep inside me as possible. 

My hips pushed back into him relishing the overly full ache that he caused. This always rode the edge of pain and pure indulgence. 

He pulled the belt a little tighter, causing me to gasp from the pressure on my throat. “Such a teasing little slut. You loved sending me naughty little pics today, didn’t you? You wanted me so wound up that I would come home and fuck you like the little whore you are, didn’t you?”

“Yes,” came out a short, harsh sound. The entire time he was holding the belt tight, his other hand was making small comforting circles on my ass and lower back.

“My dirty girl.” 

“Yours,” I gasped, and he slapped my ass. At the same time, he dropped the belt and placed a hand on my back, pushing me down. 

“Ass up, show daddy that this dripping cunt is his.”

I laid my upper half flat on the floor and bent my back. My legs spread a bit further, offering him everything. “Yours,” I repeated. “All of me is yours.” 

His fingers dug into my flesh and he pulled back. This time he entered me slowly, lifting his hips; hitting just the right spot. “Mine,” he said softly.  He pulled out just as slowly as he entered and pressed in quickly. Each time he thrust in was a bit faster, with more force until I had to brace my body to prepare for the delectable onslaught I was about to receive. 

KHLOEQUEEN2
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KHLOEQUEEN2

I was panting and whimpering at how fucking good he felt inside me. My pleasure was building, and I could feel my body tightening. “Daddy!” I moaned loudly and everything stopped. My head whipped around and I looked at him pleadingly. “Please.” 

“Did you think it was going to be that easy?” His voice was breathy and tight, and I knew then that he was as close as I had been. 

“Sir, please don’t stop. Don’t you want to cum inside me? Don’t want to fill this cunt with your cum?” 

He didn’t reply. Instead, he pulled out of me, making me mewl with the loss of him. I felt the belt tug, and I followed it up back onto my hands, but he didn’t stop until my mouth was level with his cock. It glistened with my sweetness, and I licked my lips but didn’t move. 

“Open your mouth, tongue out.” 

I did automatically, and he pressed himself to my tongue. He slowly slid in my mouth and back as far as he could. My tongue swiped his length as I licked him clean, closing my mouth, tasting myself and his pre-cum. I pulled back just as slowly as he had entered me but slid down greedily, hungry for more. He allowed me to bob up and down a few more times before yanking on the leash, pulling me up on unsteady legs. I swayed, and his hand on my elbow steadied me. 

Without a word, he slid the belt off my neck and kissed my forehead. My eyes closed and I hummed softly. As I opened them, he was looking at me. I saw the love on his face before he slowly blinked and stood to his full height again. 

“Such a teasing little slut.” His hand shot up, gripped me tightly by the ponytail, and he dragged me to the bed. “Remove your dress and lie flat on your back.” 

I did as he asked and watched as the lines around his eyes crinkled when he saw that I wasn’t wearing a bra. That one little action told me he was pleased with me, even if I had been naughty. 

He retrieved his belt, picked the tie up off the foot of the bed, and laid them both on my stomach. The contrasting textures caused me to shiver. 

“Give me your arms.” 

“Yes, Sir.” 

He slipped the tie around my wrists and made a quick knot. Then he pulled my arms above my head and slipped the belt between my arms and around the tie. I watched as he looped the belt around one of the metal rods on the headboard, securing me completely. 

This was not something he did often because he knew I didn’t need to be bound not to move. I was his good girl. Except for those times I was being naughty. My mind raced at the possibilities of what he was about to do to me. A chill ran through me and goosebumps rose along my skin, betraying my calm exterior. 

“Are you worried, pet?” 

“No, Sir.” 

His eyebrow raised, and he touched the tip of my nose. “Hmm.” 

He traced his finger down from my nose, over my lips and chin, down my neckline, and between my breasts. His eyes were on me; my body shook at their intensity. I started to reach for him; my fingers burned to touch him. 

“Please,” I said sweetly. He shook his head no and continued his exploration down my body. 

The feel of his hands circling my breasts, cupping, and squeezing them caused my back to arch. 

His lips moved down all along my stomach, kissing and nipping me down to my mons. I could feel his chin nestled at the top of my pussy, just bumping at the top of my clit. His soft stubble gently caressed my swollen button. My hips pushed up, encouraging him to go lower.

“So needy, so desperate for my touch.” 

“Yes,” I panted, “Please, I’m sorry I teased you.” 

“Are you?” 

He looked up the length of my body, and I knew it didn’t matter. He would not pleasure me until he was ready. Part of me wanted to scream, but another part, the part deep down that he always knew how to touch, enjoyed the tortuous denial. 

His breath was warm on my glistening cunt until he blew gently, causing me to moan. My hips pushed up and he did it again. I felt his nose glide up the side of my lips until it reached the top, where he kissed the hood surrounding my clit and then his nose moved down the other side. He followed this path two more times, slowly, teasingly. 

I was whimpering, and each time he planted a kiss, I held my breath with anticipation. His hands held my thighs and pushed my legs apart, granting him full access to everything. 

My body was frozen in place, except for the slight tremble of desire. I could feel his breath on me and I wanted to scream. I wanted to wrap my legs around him and pull his face into me, just to have contact.

As my resolve was about to break, I felt him push between my lips and into my syrupy cunt. 

The pleasure crashed into me and I cried out from the overwhelming feeling of it all. Greedily, I rocked up for him to go deeper. His tongue pierced me again and again, before, slick with my need, it licked over my clit. Repeating the act, going maddeningly slow, and that is when I felt the pressure on my button as his mouth closed over it and he sucked it hard between his lips.

His head shook gently from side to side, latched onto me while his tongue flickered across my clit. This man played my body as if it were an instrument and my cries of pleasure were his music. 

I tugged on my restraints, trying to touch him, trying to shove him onto me so I could cum. He held my legs spread wide, preventing me from moving them as well. I was gasping out my frustration and desire from the all-consuming pleasure of it. 

“Daddy!” I whimpered, “I’m close.” 

And still, he pushed.

“Fuck…” 

Just as the wall was ready to topple, he released me with an audible pop, breaking the suction he had on my pussy, and sat back on his heels. His hands were on my knees, preventing me from rubbing my thighs together in the hopes of the friction pushing me over. 

“Daddy!” My voice was whiny, on the verge of crying from being pushed to the edge a second time only to have it removed.

“What?” His head cocked to the side in mock concern. 

“Please.” My voice cracked.

His hand wrapped around his rigid cock and began to stroke. “Please, what?”

I watched as a glistening drop dangled on the tip, and I licked my lips, wanting that on my tongue. Daddy’s soft chuckle danced across my skin, and I watched his fingertip collect the drop and bring it to his mouth sucking on it, denying me this. 

“Please, what?” he asked again, louder this time to bring me back in focus. 

My lips were dry, and I had to clear my throat to speak. “Daddy, please fuck me.” 

He rose onto his knees and rubbed his length. I could see how swollen it was, how the vein throbbed. “You were a naughty girl today.” 

His hand moved faster. “Yes,” I breathed. 

“So fucking naughty.” His voice had taken on that low husky tone I fucking loved, and I knew then and there that he was going to cum on me, and I was not going to be allowed to orgasm. This idea seemed to amp my need back up, and my hips rocked wantonly against nothing.

“Such a greedy slut. You’re so desperate, you’re humping the air.” His fingertips came down, slapping my exposed clit, and I gasped in shock and pleasure. 

“I am a greedy slut.”

“Wrong,” he snapped, his body leaning over me, stroking himself faster. 

My greedy slut,” he growled and slammed into me without warning. 

My head fell back, and I lost myself in the fullness. “Fuck, Sir.” 

His hand snaked up my body and around my throat. Our eyes locked, and his eyebrows raised. Even in moments when we were pushed past our limits he always asked. 

My eyes widened, and I quickly nodded my head. I instantly felt his grip tighten and my airway shrinking. 

That was when he began to punish me for the day. His hips relentlessly slammed into me, taking what he wanted, what I had been begging for. 

“Fuck me, Daddy,” I whispered. 

“You fucking like this, don’t you?”

My head nodded, and I braced my feet.

“Dirty little slut.” His hand tightened, and I could see the strain on his face.

“You like to be used by your Daddy, don’t you?”

“Fuck yes,” I hissed through clenched teeth. My pussy gripped his cock, and my eyes widened. I was going to cum. 

“Daddy…” I whimpered.

“Don’t.” 

My body began to shake with the effort not to come. “Daddy.”

“Not yet, be good for daddy.” His voice was soft and strained.

This soft, mewling sound was slipping through my lips as I held on to that deep, throbbing edge of bliss. Our eyes met, and I saw the pleasure that was clear in his. 

His weight suddenly dropped on me, and the pounding shifted slightly but did not lessen. His arm pressed hard on my chest, and his eyes were still on mine. He tightened his hand on my throat, and his eyes narrowed. “Fucking cum for me. Cum on Daddy’s cock.” 

“Dear God.” 

“Give it to me. Now, slut, give it to me.”

I let loose, and gasped for breath, adding to the overwhelming satisfaction of it. 

I was unaware of when he had released me, but as my body was wracked with pleasure, I wrapped my arms and legs around him, holding him to me. Feeling his cock pistoning in and out.

“My good girl, that’s it.” His voice was in my ear, so sweet, yet strained with his own need.

“Yes,” I managed to rasp.

His hand moved to rest on my throat, this time not squeezing, only holding.

My hips pushed up encouragingly, and I gasped, “So deep…” 

“Fuck,” he groaned, and his fingers flexed against my neck as he stiffened and filled my cunt with his seed. 

I held him tightly as my tremors eased and his cock grew soft, slipping out of me. The only sound was our ragged breathing. His heart and mine were pounding in unison. 

My eyes were closed, relishing the moment when I felt his lips on my neck, kissing me. I opened them, and he was now hovering over me with a smile. “Did you learn your lesson?” he asked, raising an eyebrow. 

“Yes, Sir,” I cooed, finally, now that I had gotten my way. 

He kissed my forehead and pushed off me, standing beside the bed. He was naked, and disheveled, with a sheen of sweat along his body. His now flaccid cock was shiny with our combined pleasure. He was sexy as hell, and despite having just cum, my pussy pulsed, stirring with my never-ending desire for him. Such a wanton slut, my mind flashed.

I giggled, and he looked at me. “What?”

“I learned that the next time, I’m going to send a video.” 

His eyes widened in surprise before his cool mask fell back into place. “Oh, I see.”

I giggled again and clambered to my knees, pulling him to me for a hug. ”I’m teasing.” 

He wrapped his arms around me, and I heard him grunt, “Mmhmm.” 

We both knew I wasn’t teasing.

Published 
Written by MollyDoll
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments