Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wife Lovers Stories

These are stories about wife lovers, and specifically concerned with married women.

The wife in question may not actually be making love to her husband, and the stories could involve other lovers, either men or women.

Akin to this category are slut wives, hot and horny wife stories, wife swapping, and cheating wives.

Tempted - Part 1

Teasing, I asked, "What did you think of Tom and Dell aside from her large breasts?"

Chapter 1 My name is Beth. I'm an RN and worked at the hospital in the ICU. I'm twenty-six, 5' 2", 115 lbs, 36C breasts, blue eyes, and shoulder-length blonde hair. My husband is an associate professor of marine biology at UCSB. Ben is handsome, twenty-ei...

Free Use for Poker Night

Amanda and her husband Josh have something special planned for his weekly poker night with friends.

“Okay, Rob deals first since he won last week,” Justin said, checking the notebook where he kept a running record of their weekly poker nights. It had been a tradition since they’d taken a trip to Vegas to celebrate their 21st birthdays nearly ten years e...

Door-Dash Delivered a Hot Meal

Lisa enjoys a new experience with Eric.

Here I was, sitting in Eric’s car. Due to our schedules, we had not been able to find a time to go on a formal date, so he invited me to ride with him while he did DoorDash deliveries, so that we could get to know each other better. Derek (my husband) and...

Lisa And Barry's Weekend Continued

More hotwife, but with consequencies.

The afternoon nap nearly raged out of control. The couple just made it to the dining room in time and then prepared to go out. First, though, time for another dose of Lisa's meds. A light summer frock, with a floral pattern and press studs all down the fr...

Raunchy Cab Ride

I had sex with my husband and the cab driver on the ride home from a party.

It had been a fun night with friends. My husband and I had a lot to drink. Too wasted to drive, we decided to do the safe thing and call for a cab to take us home. It was a thirty-minute ride from the party to our home, and I was feeling very horny, partl...

To start, let me tell you about myself. I am Lisa, I’m 5’11”, twenty-nine years old, with long legs that lead to a wide round ass. I have 38 DD breasts and am a full-figured curvy mom of two. My height makes my weight well distributed but I do have a litt...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

The Night I Was Transformed (Vixen Born)

The first time that my husband submitted to his fantasy, and shared me with another man. A true story, authored by Wife and Husband.

(Heidi): Scott (my husband) had been teasing me for hours, and Andrew (a close friend) and I had also been flirting most of the night during an afterparty at our home. The three of us had sat around the kitchen island bench, drinking and chatting. Andrew...

Score 56 56
20
1.8k Views 1.8k
4.3k words 4.3k words

First Time Shared

The first time that my husband shared me with another man. A true story.

I paced the bedroom floor, anxiously waiting for my husband to return. I wore a pink silk nightgown that floated around me as I paced back and forth, trying to calm my nerves and breathe. I stopped pacing when I heard the front door open and close. I hear...

The Adventures of Footlong Frank: The Bucket List

Denise, the quintessential trophy wife, seizes the opportunity to fulfill a colossal bucket list item with her husband's cooperation.

Just before 9:00 PM, I approached the entrance of Eagle Point, the most prestigious neighborhood in my city. My car came to a grinding halt at the gate, thanks to brakes that should have been replaced months ago. The security guard emerged from a guardhou...

The Hall Pass: Part II

Wife uses her hall pass on a cruise, engaging in a surprising encounter with a porn star in her husband's presence

Trailing in the pungent, inescapable chlorine-scented wake of Danny, Candace reveled proudly in the jeers of passing housekeepers and couples within the claustrophobic corridor, most of whose female counterparts would have risked everything to be in her s...

The Hall Pass: Part I

Wife uses her hall pass on a cruise, engaging in a surprising encounter with a porn star in her husband's presence

Marital hall passes were something only ever mentioned in the movies, or jokingly brought up between couples while in an intoxicated state. The odds of a spouse being presented with the opportunity of a random intimate encounter with Chris Hemsworth or Sy...