Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teen Stories

Teen sex stories are those which feature teenagers, 16 years old and over, having sex and performing other sexual acts.

They may be stories of first time fumblings, senior school prom quickies, teens losing their virginity and other tales of innocence lost during teenage years.

Double Date

An unplanned double-date turns into a great sexual adventure for four high school students.

It was a summer evening in the early fall of 1966. Ted and Karen had planned a date to the local drive-in theater. There was a double feature planned for the night. The first film would be a John Wayne movie, In Harm’s Way, a World War II story. Ted was excited to see his favorite actor in this new film. Karen was more interested in doing lots of kissing. When Ted picked Karen up at her front door and walked her to his ca...

Hunt Blackstone: The First Client

Hunt Blackstone has his first client, in his new profession

Hunt Blackstone was just within his forties, but he refused to slow down. In the early eighties, he was born to a Diné father and a white mother in El Paso, Texas. He lived in El Paso until he was four years old, learning English, Spanish, and his Indigenous father's language. From El Paso, he moved to the eastern side of the state and spent his early years working on his father's ranch. He learned to shoot and ride like...

Can A Bikini Stop Time?

A guy is tormented by the visions of beauty at the beach resort

Up until the moment she approached, I'd have sworn the answer to can a bikini stop time would be an emphatic no. But in that moment, I change my mind. I’m chilling from the brutal heat of the midday sun in the shade of a walnut tree, lying back on a towel after having cooled off in the nearby lake. My swim shorts are plastered to me, and catching a glimpse of her effortless European chic on the path to my right has an imm...

Chloe’s Confessions Part 10

The Secret Society of the Bronx River Sisterhood.

In August Gina had another excursion for us, but that would not be a transit trip. Her kinky guy-friend Richie owned a car, and he was going to take all three of us on a road trip up to Bear Mountain State Park. That was located on the far side of the Hudson River almost fifty miles from New York. She said to us, “We don’t have to go there on one of those Red and Tan Buses. He’ll just take us door to door, or door to fore...

Amy The Nanny

Amy, the teenaged nanny, stumbles upon a world of hidden desires when she goes to work for the Enderbys.

Amy nervously sat on the edge of an elegant, cream-colored chaise lounge, her fingers fidgeting with the sleeve of her summer dress. The opulent room was both intimidating and awe-inspiring, with its lofty ceilings and large windows that allowed sunlight to cascade over expensive-looking furniture. "Ah, you must be Amy Carlton," said a sultry voice from behind her. She turned to see Laura Enderby, a vision of grace and so...

His Touch

Neighbor makes me pay penance for being sneaky.

"Caught you," my neighbor's booming voice calls out, breaking the silence of my afternoon playtime by his pool. I quickly pull my hand from between my legs and try to hide my dripping fingers and flushed cheeks. I steel myself for his rebuke, wondering how he could be here. I had watched them load up their car this morning with suitcases and coolers and leave for the long weekend. I watched their car drive away. I could f...

When I was seventeen, my scout troop went on a camping trip to the Badlands. Our troop had two person tents and would pair us up with someone in our age range, I was partnered with Jeff; about the same age as I was. After the campfire, everybody went to their tents for the night; we got ready for bed, it was still a very warm evening. Both of us decided to sleep in just our underwear; Jeff told me he borrowed a Penthouse...

Seeing The Doctor Again

I need advice for a special problem I am having.

Shortly after my divorce, I was having erotic dreams, so I decided to see a psychologist. Wendy Morton, MD; a sex therapist helped me in the past work through that time. I need her help once again. In our last session, I made some revealing confessions. She is a hands-on therapist, and I am sure she will understand. This time it isn’t dreams, it is reality. “Thanks for seeing me, Doctor. This is embarrassing so I’ll try t...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

The Drive-In

They all watched through the fogged window as Mac's cock slipped into Lori's pussy.

Mac waited for Lori at her locker after first period. It was game day, so she was in her cheer outfit - a royal blue top and skirt with gold letters and gold underpants. She tied her raven hair with a blue and gold ribbon, and bobbysocks and saddle oxfords completed the look. Mac appreciated how the outfit hugged her shapely five-foot six frame. Mac had just transferred to this school a few months ago, and on his first da...

Chloe’s Confessions Part 9

Chloe and Jenny’s private session.

Jenny and I met outside my building one afternoon for our private rendezvous. Even though we were on the street, she greeted me warmly, hugging and kissing me. For once, I didn’t care if anyone saw us. Jenny was my special friend, and I thought female friends could demonstrate their affection for each other. “My sweet Chloe, it’s so good to see you today. I so much want to be with you right now.” We didn’t linger long the...

Waiting For Penny - Part 2

Encouraged by her popular sister's miserable Friday evening, an uncharacteristically adventurous Keisha presses her shy friend to get more comfortable in the spa

The voices outside died away. Keisha patted Jennifer just above the light tuft of hair under her panties. "You want to hear a secret?" she asked in a deviant voice. "W-w-what?" "I'm glad." "You're glad? About what? That your sister is having a terrible night? Oh my God, Keesh! That's horrible!" Keisha's fingers found the small patch of hair, they zeroed in on it and caressed it. "I know, I know, but it's just nice—for onc...

Waiting For Penny - Part 1

Nerdy seventeen-year-olds Keisha and Jenifer take solace in each other's company as their private, Friday night pool party plans are disrupted by Keisha's twin sister.

Aaliyah was the popular one. She hung out with all the cool kids, she was good at sports, and her teachers adored her—some of them too much. It was her personality that did it, that separated her from her shy, introverted nerd of a sister. There was no other explanation for it; they were identical twins. By the time they were seventeen, the void between them had grown so wide that Keisha was afraid if she ever tried to cr...

The Favour - Part 2

My girlfriend asked so nicely, it would have been rude to refuse.

L looked good in the tight black skirt. I find skirts with buttons on the front such a turn on, as of they are an invitation to undo them, like unwrapping a birthday present. This one had six buttons and the bottom one was undone, revealing just a glimpse of shapely leg. She wore the matching black jacket over a crisp cream blouse that was see-through enough to reveal the lace top of her white bra. Sheer black clad those...

Isolation

Young adults having anonymous sex.

Sophia sat upright when she heard the soft sound, the ping of metal. “Who’s there!” she cried out. “Sorry to disturb you. I’m just collecting the trash,” a male voice softly answered. “Nobody is supposed to be in here! I’m under quarantine!” Sophia cried out in panic. “Rest easy. I’m fully trained in the protocols of this ward. I haven’t breached any of your containment curtains. I’ll be gone in a moment,” he answered rea...

Sir Gives Fuck-Toy Her Rules And Punishments

Sir claimed fuck-toy, an eighteen-year-old girl, in the dressing room of her dance studio. Now it is time for him to train her with rules and punishments.

Today, instead of going to dance practice, I go to a special hotel where you told me to go. You are waiting for me in a beautiful top-floor suite, sitting on the luxurious couch, wearing your businessman suit and sipping a drink. I put down my school backpack, and I am very aware of how I am dressed. I wear my school’s standard uniform for girls: a white blouse with a blue striped tie, a blue blazer emblazoned with my sch...