Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Borrowed And Drained Ep02

"The roles are swapped.."

43
4 Comments 4
1.3k Views 1.3k
6.6k words 6.6k words

Author's Notes

"If you haven't read 'Borrowed and Drained' the first edition, then I recommend reading that first to set the scene and context. I hope you enjoy the second installment!"

The sheets were partly splayed across my body as I awoke to the gentle burble of bodies trying to quietly enter the pool outside. My left leg was covered, and a couple of pillows were around my head. One was under my head, the other at an angle similar to the rest of the bedding.

Holy shit!

Did that really happen last night?

My mind turned over as I lay there under the white bedding with the cool air caressing the uncovered skin of my body.

Had I really fucked Mabel?

Was I right in thinking that her friend Jennifer had watched us?

Did Jennifer really want to watch?

I was fairly sure Jennifer had jumped on top of my cock when I had reached the point of no return with Mabel.

I think Jennifer took the biggest load of cum I had ever produced, then quietly got dressed and walked out without saying a word.

Holy shit!

As I rolled over to check the time, it all dawned upon me as I slowly woke up and life became more coherent.

It was true.

There was an eighteen-year-old shy, quiet, devoted Christian girl in the house carrying more of my sperm than I had ever created in a single ejaculation.

I had been inside her for no more than thirty seconds. In that time I had pumped more cum inside her than I thought possible.

Holy shit!

I had just fucked my best friend's little sister. My best mate from our earliest schooling memories and her nerdy churchie friend had jumped me and taken the load I had pent up watching the little sister's gorgeous body bounce on my cock, her lips wrap around my shaft, the way her pussy and ass had tasted, the way she had struggled to keep quiet when she’d climaxed on my tongue, then my dick all while her brother and parents slept in the very same house.

Holy shit, Mabel was hot—her body was out of this world, but her quiet confidence was also sexually charging. She carried herself with the maturity of a much older soul. No wonder Jennifer had founded such a strong friendship with her. Mabel brought her the confidence and self-assurance she needed.

Thinking about the events last night had already given me an erection, and I hadn’t even gotten out of bed yet. I feared there was going to be a family breakfast, and I would have to try and act naturally. The worst thing I could do to look natural was to try and act it. I was a devastatingly bad actor.

I had one arm under my head and the other hanging off the side of the bed as I enjoyed the mental video of the events of the evening prior.

I slid the hand that was off the bed under the covers and grasped my cock and gave it a few strokes. I could literally jerk off right now thinking about the actions of last night, but alas, I was, after all, a guest in a house, and I really shouldn’t be found wanking in the guest bed as thirty something years old. Besides, I could smell bacon cooking.

I told myself to take it easy.

The splashing noises continued outside in the pool. It was a cool morning—I could tell because my exposed skin was being refreshed each time a draft danced over it.

I let my cock settle back into an acceptable state before rousing out of bed and putting a towel around my waist as I searched for something appropriate to wear.

I found my boxer shorts I had packed yesterday to wear to bed before we’d decided to have a few drinks, and I’d made a couple of more liberated decisions.

I slung them on, made up the bed as best I could, and headed out of the guest room, up the hallway to the main bathroom.

As I made my way, I glanced out over my right shoulder towards the pool, curious as to who was in there. I’d figured it would be Tom, eager to sort out what had to be a decent hangover after his efforts the night before with a dip in the water to ease his throbbing head.

Nope.

It was Mabel and Jennifer. They were both sitting in the shallow end, deep in conversation. As there was no one else watching, I took in a good view of them both. Mabel in a black bikini, looking vivacious as her bikini top curved perfectly around her bust, encasing her cleavage in a frame that would make any art gallery proud. Funny how the simple things in life are often the best. A plain black bikini on an incredibly well-shaped body, garnished with flowing red locks of wavy hair, sat in the shallow water on an angle that only accentuated her curves.

Her hair was wet; she had obviously been under the water, and she had her hair pulled back over her head.

Jennifer was also in her swimwear. However, hers was a much more conservative one piece, predominantly white, with thick blue stripes running one way and fine lavender color stripes in the opposite direction. Her hair was also wet, but it appeared she had been under the water most recently.

Jennifer’s hair was long. When it was wet, it reached midway down her back. It was blonde, and it fell into a similar wave to Mabel’s. Her lips were full—not in a manner that suggested fillers, more like an innocent, country homestead fashion. She had white, perfect teeth and a lovely smile on the rare occasions one was offered. Her body was lean. Not unhealthy, but lean. Her figure matched this with a minimal bust but a well-defined figure that would look fantastic in a figure-hugging evening dress or activewear. Her legs looked toned, along with her ass, which was proud and firm.

If you didn’t know her, you could assume that she was arrogant or stuck up.

Mabel saw me gazing out towards the pool. She waved and shot me a full smile. A smile that included her eyes. The sort of smile that came from the heart—not a superficial ‘tick the box’ smile. Her confidence allowed her to be engaging and wholesome even in what could have been an awkward position.

I smiled back.

Jennifer looked up at me then looked straight back down at the bottom of the pool, or her feet—anything but me.

I felt sorry for her. She’d been curious last night and had followed through on her lusty inclinations to now be fraught with self-doubt and feelings of guilt. Her family would not be at all happy if they knew what happened. She was probably preparing for confession or something similar; the church they went to was one that did that sort of thing.

She wasn’t arrogant or stuck up. She was reserved, shy, and seemed to be a little bit stuck inside herself. Her family had seemingly liked that she was conservative—after all, it seemed to fit their ideal for a young lady. The best thing for her, in my opinion, was to bounce off the confidence and maturity that Mabel brought her.

I continued up the hall and through the kitchen. Tom and Mabel’s parents were cooking breakfast for us all. Bacon, eggs, hashbrown, and coffee are all combined to create an air of breakfast in a summer house next to a lake somewhere beautiful.

“Good morning!” I began, hoping to sound confident. It worked.

“Good morning, how are you today?” their mother replied.

“Good morning, boy. How are the parents going?” Their father had asked a second question before I could answer the first.

“Thank you. I’m going well. Yep, the parents are really happy. Their new place is so good for them now.” I was hoping to answer both questions at once.

I’d nearly forgotten the real reason I was there at all. To help my parents move to their new, smaller place.

“That’s fantastic. Make sure you say hello to them for us. We haven’t seen much of each other since you boys finished school.” Their mother took over the topic while the dad continued beavering away in the kitchen.

“Oh, I’ll definitely do that; they feel exactly the same. Thanks again for letting me stay. It was a bit like old times.” Almost all of that was true, I thought to myself after I’d finished saying it.

“We’re going to have to get moving before we eat, unfortunately. Breakfast will be ready in about ten minutes. We have to get over to the mechanic first thing this morning to drop off our car. We’re supposed to be at golf in an hour.

No worries. Thanks for cooking for us. I’ll go and check in on Tom.

As I headed through the kitchen, the girls came in through the back door, probably attracted by the same smell that got my attention. They were each wrapped in a towel. I took my opportunity to not pay them any attention considering the parents were in the room. I continued up and gently wrapped on Tom's door.

No answer. I opened the door slowly and peered in. The room was dark, and he was still fast asleep. I stood at his door and considered my next move. I didn’t really want to go back to the kitchen and talk with the parents and the daughter I’d just fucked and her friend while I’d been staying at my friend's place.

No, I decided a better idea was to have a shower before I headed back for breakfast.

I entered Tom’s room and made my way to their bathroom. It’s one of those 90’s bathrooms designed to cater for two bedrooms and also act as a family bathroom. The architectural idea is that it services three rooms, but in practice they’re a nightmare. Every time you need privacy, you need to lock several doors.

I heard the front door close—their parents were on their way. I’d made the right decision.

I went in the bathroom and went through the process of locking the doors before sliding off my boxers and jumping in a hot shower. The warm water cascaded over me, taking away the chill from the morning air and giving me another opportunity to go over the events of last night—this time with cock in hand. I felt surprisingly recharged as I stroked myself.

My cock grew quickly, and the veins always pop as I near my full seven inches. The best part about my cock, so I’m told, is the girth. It’s thick. My helmet head is proud and is matched by several pronounced veins that run the full length at random angles down the shaft.

As the water rolled off my back, I closed my eyes and stroked slowly. Savouring how it felt when Jennifer sat on my cock and we watched it slowly, decent to her depths.

I considered how ironic it was that I’d fucked Mabel but not cum in or on her, yet I’d blown a monster load inside Jennifer, yet I’d only been inside her for about thirty seconds.

I caught myself again, remembering that I was in a shared bathroom, so I turned off the shower and got out and grabbed a towel to wrap around myself. I looped the towel around my waist and pulled my hard cock up against myself while I busied myself with hair and teeth and the like. 

I heard a rustling behind me, then another door closing. Someone was in Mabel’s bedroom. I continued sorting myself out when there was another sound. This one made my heart jump—someone was trying to open the door to the bathroom.

Sure that I’d locked it, I wasn’t too worried.

There was another attempt to open the door, and this time it unlocked and swung open.

Jennifer was drying her hair as she walked in, unaware that I was already in there. Her eyes were down as she worked her towel through the hair on the top of her head.

I felt so exposed as I stood there in a towel with a raging boner against myself brushing my teeth.

“Oh shit, sorry Jennifer!” I gasped as she walked in.

She jumped back, and her eyes shot open as she reacted to my voice.

Looking up at me, she went instantly red as she blushed. The embarrassment of walking in on me was already obvious.

“Oh, oh. I’m sorry,” she spluttered as she looked up at me, then straight back to the ground.

“Ha ha, it’s ok, Jennifer. Don’t worry about it.” I was trying to console her. Fuck, accidents happened.

Surprisingly, she didn’t leave immediately.

She continued, “No, I mean, I’m sorry about everything.”

My interest was piqued. “What do you mean?”

“Last night. I shouldn’t have been in the room, and... I shouldn’t have...” She paused.

"Shouldn't you have what, Jennifer?” I was teasing her now.

“You know”

“Can I tell you something?” I was starting to get the feeling she was trapped inside herself again.

“Sure”

“I don’t think you give yourself enough credit for the person you are. You’re smart, highly attractive, and I love your smile. We just don’t see it very much.”

She smiled. “I’m not as hot as Mabel—she’s got everything,” she joked.

“She’s attractive for sure, but the hottest thing about her is her confidence. She’s the best thing for you, and you’re the best thing for her as well. You two complement each other.”

For the first time, she looked up and looked me in the eyes. She looked a touch more relaxed. Her gaze went down to my towel and its obvious bulge.

“Is everything ok down there?” the enquired.

"No,” I replied. “I was thinking about you and Mabel last night when I was in the shower. That was fantastic. Fuck you were hot.”

“You made me cum." Jennifer was looking straight at me now.

“Oh fuck Jennifer, you made me cum as well.”

“Those thirty seconds you were naked and on top of me—fuck that was sexy. Then you get up, get dressed, and leave!”

“It felt so good, then I felt so guilty.”

“That’s ok, if it’s what you believe, but I hope you only feel accountable to you and do what you want, not what others want.”

I continued

“I wanted to make you feel the same as Mabel last night—give you the same attention. Fuck knows you deserve it.”

“You were my first real cock.” Jennifer blurted. “I mean, I’ve had other stuff but not a real cock before. It felt so good!”

I felt my cock move again.

“Can you please close the bedroom door? I want to let you feel things you haven’t before.”

“What about everyone else?” She was nervous.

“Tom is asleep; Mabel is having breakfast; their parents have left already.”

Jennifer moved quietly to the door leading to Mabel’s bedroom and closed it.

My cock continued to harden.

I took her by the hand and led her to the vanity.

I whispered in her ear, “There’s so many parts of you I wanted to kiss last night.”

I reached for the top of her towel and grasped where she had tightened it around her chest.

I continued, “Almost all of those parts are under this towel.”

I gently tugged the towel knot and took each side of it in my hands before it fell on the ground. Holding my hands together so she was still entirely covered by the towel, I slowly separated my arms to expose her body. As I slowly lowered the towel behind her, I moved in and kissed her on the neck as I lowered my hands by sliding them down her back, then ass, then legs until I placed the towel on the ground.

She stood in front of me in her swimwear with me in front of her with my hands on the ground behind her. As I moved to stand back up, I kissed her bare legs, then her covered stomach, sternum, and back to her neck.

I could feel her breath shortening as I caressed her body. I’d deliberately kept my hands as low as possible behind her as I came up; now I slowly slid them back up, over her ass, around her waist, up her sides, and over her bust.

I pressed my engorged cock onto her as I whispered, “I came in you last night; I want you to come this morning." This caused her to slightly whimper as I picked her up and sat her on the vanity.

The way the bathroom was setup, there were mirrors on both sides of the room—one in front of the vanity and another on the opposite wall, between the doors.

As she sat on the vanity, with her towel on the ground in front of her, I wanted her to enjoy what was happening.

“I’m going to put my tongue inside you. I want you to celebrate your body by looking in the mirror in front of you, and I want you to enjoy me because I will be celebrating your body from down here.” I gently touched her pussycat through her swimwear.

She replied by grabbing my cock and exhaling fully. I took her hand and held it as I whispered, “Hopefully we’ll get there, but just enjoy this for now.”

I kneeled between her legs. I looked up at her and asked her if anyone had ever done this for her before.

“No”

I started by sliding my hands from her ankles up her calves, over her knees and up past her waist, and on to her bust, then up and over her shoulders before back down over her bust, and back to where I started.

Putting my hands on her knees, I gently separated them before kissing her pussycat through her swimsuit material.

I’d remembered that she was already shaven, so this made the idea even sexier for me.

Using one finger, I slowly slid her swimsuit crotch to one side, exposing her perfectly shaven pussycat.

Kissing her calf, then thigh, I worked my way to her pussy, pausing just before it as I looked up to her.

“Are you ready?” I asked.

“YES!” came her reply.

I started by just touching her pussy lips with the tip of my tongue. I barely made contact the first three or so strokes. Then I sat my tongue on her pussy and left it in place as I applied a little more pressure with a side-to-side motion to work open her lips.

She moaned.

As my pressure increased, I moved gently up, finding her clitter for a couple of slow passes over it as well before inching back down.

Because I had just had a shower, I was able to gather a lot of saliva, which I rolled off my tongue onto her eager pussy, making it easier for me to get deeper without any extra pressure and also easier to find her clit as it continued to swell.

EmmaStewart
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaStewart

I looked up at her.

“Make sure you look at me and make sure you look at you.”

I slid my hands up her body and let them settle on her tits. They were probably an A cup, perhaps a B, but I could feel her nipples through the material. They were firm and proud.

I went down and grabbed her hands and brought them back up to her tits and placed them over her breasts before placing my hands over hers while I worked my tongue back inside her wet pussy.

It seemed like she almost needed the opportunity to touch herself to come from me because she was nearly instantly squeezing her tits and rubbing them with my hands, doing nothing but holding hers. 

I gave her more saliva and then worked my way down to the bottom of her pussy before driving my tongue as deep into her as I could. I let it linger inside her for a second before moving it up towards her clit again, but from much deeper than before.

Her back arched towards me as she continued to caress herself. She was pushing her pussycat on to my tongue to get me deeper inside her.

Her knees separated further as she spread her legs to get closer to me again.

She moaned again.

Jennifer took one hand off her tits and put it on the back of my head to push me harder onto her pussycat. Using this as a prompt, I took my hand down and pulled her swimwear further to the side, allowing me to get further down her pussycat.

Her moaning increased again.

The hand I had used to pull her clothing to the side, I now moved up to her mouth, lightly working my middle and ring fingers inside her mouth. She took them without complaint and sucked them deep into her mouth.

I moved my tongue up to her clit and flicked over it as fast as I could as I brought my hand back down.

I continued flicking her clit as I ran my moist fingers up and down her pussy before slowly working them inside her cunt.

Jennifer looked up at the ceiling as she moaned louder and exhaled forcefully.

My fingers went straight to the fourth knuckle, as deep as I could get them as I continued tongue-flicking her clit.

I formed a hook shape with the fingers and massaged the front wall of her pussycat from inside her.

Her hands both went back to her tits, her breathing shortened.

My cock had grown to full erection and was starting to ache from the pressure of the blood.

I stood quickly, eager to ease some of the pressure. I undid my towel and let it drop, allowing my rock-hard cock to spring from its hide.

I teased Jennifer by moving in towards her and rubbing my cock on her pussy a couple of times. My cock looked too thick to be able to get inside her, but last night had proven that wrong. I stopped my cock rubbing, pulled away, and went back down to work with my fingers and tongue between her legs.

She stopped her single moans as they combined into one continual cry of ecstasy.

“Can you please fuck me now?” she whimpered.

“No. Like I said, we’ll hopefully get there.” I replied. 

“Can I please suck your cock then?” she countered.

“No. You don’t get to suck my cock today.” Fuck, I wanted her to suck my cock, but today was about her and her pleasure.

I looked up to her from where my two fingers and tongue were deep inside her. “Aren’t you going to church this morning?”

“Yes. With my parents,” she answered.

I let more saliva roll down her pussy as I continued massaging the front wall of her pussy and flicking her clit with my tongue. The saliva had crept down to where there was now a small collection on the vanity top. She was so wet now.

I moved my hands up again, and this time, I slid them underneath her swim costume to caress her breasts. Her nipples were rock hard. I grasped each breast from underneath and lifted them while squeezing each nipple between the base of my thumb and index fingers.

“Tap, tap, tap,” we both heard the gentlest of knocking.

“What was that?” Jennifer's eyes widened.

“Just the roof joists moving—don't worry about it,” I replied.

I looked up at her one more time. She looked down on me with lust in her eyes. Her pupils were dilated, her lips slightly parted, and her hair, which was now dry, was strewn across her sweaty face.

I continued, “I want you to stand up, turn around, and spread your legs.”

She did as I requested.

“Further.”

She took a slightly wider stance.

“Further.”

She took another step sideways with each leg.

“Further.”

Her legs were now twice as wide as her shoulders.

“Lean forward.”

Her nose was nearly touching the mirror on the vanity wall.

I stood and moved in behind her. Cock in hand, I slowly stroked myself as I looked at her perfect ass and toned body. Her shape from this angle was a perfect female form, with her toned, lean legs, narrow waist, and slightly wider hips. Her blonde hair was falling down beside each shoulder as she leaned forward for me.

Once again, I rubbed my cock up and down her pussy. All her juices and my saliva had made her sopping wet. She moaned one again in anticipation of my fat cock being thrust inside her.

Leaning towards her ear, I whispered “Not yet” before going back on to my knees behind her. 

Accessing her pussy with her legs so wide was easy. I pressed my tongue straight between her pussy lips and held it flat against her moistness. She instantly pushed back up against me.

By simply moving my tongue from the bottom to top of her pussycat, it easily slid to the depths of her cunt.

I slid one hand up her leg and slid the same two fingers back inside her, this time with my fingers facing forward so as to access her G-spot on her front wall again. I wrapped my other arm around her waist to pull her ass towards me.

“Tap Tap Tap.” Again with the same knocking sound.

“Ignore it, it’s nothing,” I said as I brought my arm off her waist, brought it around, grabbed her firm cheek, and pulled it to the side.

With my two fingers massaging her cunt, I moved my attention up to her ass and planted my tongue flat across her asshole. It was already wet from all the saliva I had used when eating her pussy earlier.

Jennifer's body jolted backward as she took in the sensation of two fingers massaging her G-spot while I slid my tongue over her asshole.

I moved the hand I had used to grab her ass with back up under her swimsuit to her tits once more. Her moans became guttural as she apparently neared her climax.

The tapping noise gave way to a more pronounced twisting sound. The same sound happened twice more before Mabel’s bedroom door flung open.

Here was I, eating out an eighteen-year-old's ass with two fingers in her cunt and one hand up under her clothing, massaging her breast. If this were her parents, I was going to be lynched.

We both turned to see who it was.

Thank fuck. It was Mabel. Without hesitation, she walked in and closed the door behind her.

I hadn’t had time to move, and because it was Mabel. I wasn’t nearly as worried as if it had been any other person.

Jennifer jumped but also hadn’t had time to move. She saw it was her friend, so she didn’t panic like I thought she might.

I continued running my tongue over Jennifer’s ass, making my first attempt to work the tip inside her while also caressing her tits.

Mabel spoke for the first time. “Holy sh*t you two!”

I smiled at Mabel and continued praising her friend.

She continued in a whisper. “I don’t think you know how close to being sprung you are. Jennifer, your parents are here.”

In an apparent newfound show of confidence, Jennifer had been happy to go back being pleasured by me while her friend was in the room, but that stopped with Mabel’s last comment.

“Oh shit! What do they want?” Jennifer was now very concerned.

“There’s some change of plans for your church service this morning, and your phone was turned off apparently. They want to talk to you right now. I told them I thought you were in the shower.”

"Well, I need to go right now then.” Jennifer's worry and confidence were shot.

I looked up from my vantage point, then stood up. I opened the shower screen door, turned on the water, and closed the door again.

I explained, “No, you don’t need to go because you just got in the shower, didn’t you?” then looking at Mabel, I continued, “Mabel, can you go and tell them that she just got in the shower and will be a few minutes? I want her to cum before she leaves.”

Standing next to Jennifer with a raging hard-on, I put my arm around her back and glided my hand down between her ass cheeks, where I slid my middle finger over her asshole and down into her pussy before sliding it back up over her ass in a slow cycle while I used my other hand to stroke my own cock. My cock veins were now running full length down my shaft, which made it feel like it was going to explode. It was so hard.

"Ok,” Mabel answered, “I’ll go tell them, but I’m coming straight back. I don’t want to miss watching you two.”

She left and closed the door behind her. The lock to Mabel’s room was apparently not working properly. That must have been how Jennifer accidentally walked in on me.

I moved and stood behind Jennifer, who was standing facing Mabel’s bedroom door. My cock pressed on her, half-way up her back as I brought both hands up over her waist and slid them over her hips and up to grasp both her tits again. I half squatted behind her to get my cock to nestle between her legs. There, I slowly started to thrust my engorged, thick member between her legs, rubbing against her cunt as I massaged her tits and kissed her neck.

Jennifer exhaled forcefully and moved her head to the side to allow me to access her neck while simultaneously thrusting back against my throbbing dick.

Mabel quietly came back into the room. “They’re ok, but a bit impatient.” She continued, “Fuck! Look at you two! That is one thick cock you’ve gotten yourself, Jen!”

“He won’t even let me suck it,” Jennifer replied.

“You’ve gone from nothing to sitting on your first cock last night, and now look at you!” 

“Tongue feels so good, doesn’t it?” Jennifer added.

"Yes,” Mabel agreed, “and he’s fucking good at it as well.”

I continued to thrust against Jennifer's pussy, my cock sliding between her labia but not inside her pussy. I signaled for Mabel to come over towards me. She was wearing a dressing gown that she’d put on when there was a knock on the door.

I undid the front of her gown to open it. She was still wearing her black bikini. I put my arm around her waist and pulled her in towards me. I kissed her deeply as I continued to dry-fuck her friend’s soaking pussy and use my other hand to continue squeezing her tits.

There was a solid wrap on the main door to the bathroom.

"Jennifer, honey, we need to speak with you, darling,” her mother called through the door.

“Ok mom, I’ll be a second!” she replied.

Jennifer looked at us both. “Looks like I’m done.”

“I want you to come first,” I countered. “Give me twenty seconds to get organized.”

I opened the shower door and turned off the water that had been running.

Talking to Jennifer, I said, “Wrap a towel around yourself and one over your hair. Mabel, can you take off your dressing gown and hang it up so it blocks the gap between the door and the wall when the door is open? You’re going to have to stand to the side against the wall.”

Both did as I requested. I was so hard. I was so ready to fuck Jennifer—I wanted to feel her pussycat convulsing on my cock as she came for me.

Jennifer had wrapped her body and hair in towels, and Mabel had used her dressing down as requested. I positioned Jennifer to the side of the door that it opened towards, with me behind her and Mabel next to me.

I reached over Jennifer's shoulder and opened the door to her parents, with me hidden behind the door.

Jennifer poked her head around the corner to talk to them.

Her mom started the conversation. “Good morning, Jennifer, darling. How are you?”

“Good morning, mom, good morning, dad,” she replied.

I slid Jennifer's towel up to expose her ass.

Her dad continued, “Honey, there’s been a change of plans.”

I took my cock in my hand and slowly rubbed it against Jennifer's pussy and up to her ass, pressing ever so slightly before moving it back down between her labia again, coating it fully in her pussy juice and my saliva.

“Oh, what’s that?” Jennifer asked her dad.

“The reverend we were going to see preach has had to go to another church this morning.” He replied.

I took my cock in my hand again, and this time I worked my tip gently between Jennifer's labia, pushing half of my cock tip inside her cunt.

“What does that mean for us?” Jennifer enquired.

I pushed in sightly further, so that my entire tip was inside her. Glancing at Mabel, I could see her pupils were dilated as well. She was horny and enjoying the show.

"Oh, sweetie, we just really want to hear him speak.” Jennifer's mother was in the conversation now as well.

I placed one hand on each of Jennifer's hips as I leaned on her. I glanced down at my cock to see its girth stretching her pussy as it inched inside her.

“It means we need to leave earlier as the drive is a little longer. We tried ringing you, but your phone must have been turned off.” The reason for the unannounced visit was now obvious.

I continued to press against Jennifer's cunt, my cock slowly making its way into her as it stretched her open to accept my girth. From Mabel’s and my point of view, my cock looked almost wider than Jennifer's ass as it continued its journey into her depths.

Her dad spoke next. “Can you get dressed, please? We need to leave. Mabel told us she would pack your things. She’s in her room getting it sorted for you.”

My final press against her cunt came as I squashed my cocktip against Jennifer's cervix. I couldn’t be any deeper in her. I stayed in her for ten or so seconds, enjoying the feeling of moisture and tightness before slowly withdrawing so that only my cocktip was still inside her.

“Ok daddy. Do you want me to drive home, and you pick me up from there?”

I thrust fully inside her again. About twice as fast as I had the first time. Mabel had a hand over her mouth next to me as she mouthed the words, “Oh my fucking god!”

Her dad spoke again. “No, we’ll have to go from here. Hopefully Mabel’s parents won't mind if your car says here for a few hours.”

My thrusting started to take some rhythm as I grabbed Jennifer's hips from behind the door and used them to steady her as I fucked her cunt harder and harder. I didn’t want her parents to see her being thrust forward as a thirty-year-old fucked their daughter behind a bathroom door while they spoke with her about church plans. Mabel started to rub her own tits as she watched my cock disappear up her friend’s cunt.

“Ok daddy,” Jennifer replied. “Just give me a minute and I’ll get dressed.”

I took my thumb and massaged it against Jennifer's asshole as I continued to thrust my thick veiny cock inside her tight cunt.

"Thanks, honey,” her mother continued, “we’ll see you shortly.”

Her mother closed the door.

I immediately took the towel off Jennifer's hair and laid it over her ass in an effort to silence the pounding she was about to get.

I then grabbed her hair and pulled her back on to my cock as I started to fuck her furiously. The towel worked to quiet what otherwise would have been a deafening slapping as my cock pounded up against Jennifer's ass.

Mabel had slipped one hand down her bikini bottom and was rubbing her pussycat with her other hand, squeezing her own tits as she watched me fuck her friend from behind.

“Ohh fuck! Ohh fuck!” Jennifer was trying her best to be quiet.

I lent down and whispered in her ear, “Fuck, you’re so tight! You’re going to make be cum!”

Jennifer's moans became louder. To try and minimize them, she bit her curled-up index finger as she pushed back up against my cock as it impaled her cervix time and time again.

Mabel slid her bikini top off one of her tits to feel her fingers on her skin as her hand on her pussy worked harder and harder.

I pulled hard on Jennifer's hair in a desperate effort to be even deeper inside her twitching cunt. I had about an inch of spare cock that I couldn’t get inside her. I worked the thumb I had on her asshole inside her to the second knuckle as she pushed harder and harder against me.

Jennifer stopped thrusting against me as she bit harder and harder on her finger. I could feel her cunt convulsing on my cock. Mission accomplished. She was climaxing on my cock. Her groan became a deep, continual one as she continued to twitch.

I leaned down to her again, and this time she said, “I came inside you last night. I’m going to blow on you today.”

As I said that, I had also reached the point of no return. I pulled my cock out of her pussy at the same time the first shot of cum traced a line up her entire back. The second and third landed on her ass, and the fourth and fifth I directed to her right leg.

“Oh my god!” Jennifer had just regained the ability to speak.

“Fuck that was good,” I replied.

“Can you do me a favor today?” I asked Jennifer. “Can you not wipe my cum off you and let it run down your legs and into your socks while you’re at church?”

“I want you to do me a favor then as well,” Jennifer countered.

“What’s that then?” I replied.

She continued, “I want you to sneak into my house one night and fuck both of us at once. I want you to fuck Mabel and me together.”

“Holy sh*t girl! You’d better pray for me today, then!”

Published 
Written by Jalapenos2468
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments