Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Straight Sex Stories

Straight sex stories relate to aesthetic, sexual and romantic attraction exclusively between two individuals of differing genders.

All normal stories between loving couples go in here - please find the relevant niche category should your story involve something a bit out of the ordinary.

This Is Yoga?

Tim begins is first Yoga class

Tim was a creature of habit, his life meticulously organized into neat little blocks of time. But today, as he approached the gym, a sense of the unknown crept into his step. It was his first day of yoga, a rehabilitation program recommended by his doctor...

Potty Mouth

out of the mouth of babes, and adults any time anywhere.

When I was a little girl, I had a potty mouth. My Grandma would make me eat a chunk of hand soap whenever I let words fly. I wouldn't say I liked that, but it never broke me. It only made me more defiant. I can't remember much before I was three years old...

Movie Night

My attempt at light-hearted dirty talk told entirely in dialog. Hope you enjoy.

“Come on, Beth, Let’s go downstairs and watch it. The computer’s all hooked up to the TV.” “Jeez Van, you’re being a whiner. I’m still not sure I’m ready.” “What’s wrong? You never turn down sexy time.” “You’re just horny, and I’m not sure I’m into it.” “...

The Odalisque Ch. 26

Honor goes home ...

Honor felt him before she opened her eyes, his nakedness against hers, his fingers tracing meaningless whorls across her back. As if he were trying to capture the feeling of her skin under his fingertips and lock it in his memory before ... The awful weig...

Chapter One: Happy Husband, Happy Housewife

A perfect life only seems perfect, Audrey's relationship starts to reveal all.

Audrey stared at the clock on the side of the table. 6:10. In five more minutes Ryan would be home and her worries would go away. She could tell him about her new job, the promotion they would give her to return to work, and her work-from-home availabilit...

36 - Fallen In Lust And Falling In Love?

I would do anything for this horny girl!

A few weeks had past since our unexpected foursome night when, for the first time, I had my cock sucked by a another man! Carole and I hadn't really discussed that evening but, obviously, I couldn't be sure whether she had spoken about the odd turn of eve...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

The Odalisque Ch. 25

Honor returns to Bangkok ...

He led her on a longer and more scenic return route from the restaurant, walking off the food, their path leading to a barefoot walk on the beach. She had blushed as he took off her shoes, finding it romantic as he knelt in front of her to remove each one...

An Amazing Afternoon

Finding a connection with a lover is amazing.

We connected straight away. Since the first kiss. On our second time together, we both anticipated a good time and fell into each other's arms eagerly. We locked lips and our tongues sought each other's out. We started kissing, then started feeling each o...

Jack And Cynthia - Chapter 30 - Last Work Day Of The Year

Jack is at work worrying about Cynthia's long time at the doc's

With the loving Cynthia and I have been enjoying, in and out of bed, it was hard as hell to go to work on the last day of the year. But, to ease the pain, I know Cynthia is going to her OB today and I will look busy for eight hours. I was getting worried....

The Odalisque Ch. 24

Honor shows off her artwork ...

"In my opinion, I think I did a good job," Marq said as Honor looked at herself in the mirror. She turned to him, playfully furling her lip. "You're so arrogant, Mr. Haydn." His lips quirked up, self-satisfied. "Well, what do you think? Am I wrong?" She s...

The Odalisque Ch. 23

Honor goes to the beach ...

The island was kidney-shaped, with eight villas ringed around its outer concave edge, each with its own small swimming pool, private dock and stretch of beach. There was a larger communal beach with its own set of docks spanning the convex side, leading t...

Lingerie From An Ex

When my ex bought me lingerie and my new friend with benefits got to enjoy the way it looked on me.

I wasn’t expecting anything so I was surprised to see my name on the address label. There was no name with the return address. I didn’t recognize that address, but I should’ve at least recognized the city. The city was where my ex was going to college. I...