Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Quickie Sex Stories

Quickie sex, quickies or "having a quickie", all refer to a brief or spontaneous episode of sexual activity, with the couple finishing it in a very short amount of time.

A quickie does not require full copulation, it may be limited to oral sex or mutual masturbation. Generally a couple will skip foreplay as the urgency of the situation dictates a speedy finish.

Quickie sex stories are also referred to as short sex stories, where the plot is normally quite scant, and the characters are thrust into the action almost from the word go.

The Train Ride

She gets a ride on a train.

It was dark outside as I sat waiting for the train to arrive. The air was cool, and the breeze felt nice against my skin. I had been working hard at my job all day, and the heat had been unbearable. My long, blonde hair was pulled back in a ponytail, and my white shirt was tucked into my black leggings. I loosened the top couple of buttons, revealing a tiny amount of my ample cleavage. I didn't have any makeup on today, j...

Barnyard Bimbo

He was young and enamored, and i was fucking horny!

His name, I knew, was William, and he wanted to fuck me. It was the first time we’d ever met, no words had been exchanged between us, but his doe-brown eyes spoke words of torrid lust in their gaze. The fact that his jaw dropped, his tongue snaked over his lips, and his head fell and rose slowly as he leered at me in horny desire, devouring my body with his hungry gaze, alerted me to his passions more than the bulge in hi...

Quick And Dirty

He can't be late. But she can't wait...

I woke from a dream I could only vaguely recall, but it left me aroused and aching to come. If my husband had still been in bed with me, I would have drawn him from sleep with kisses and caresses, making it clear I was in the mood for morning sex. But Wade was already in the shower. Since he'd started his new job, he'd been going into the office early and coming home late. Though I understood he wanted to prove himself to...

Caitlin Through The Looking Glass

A single mum’s World Book Day takes an unexpected turn.

‘Okay, I think we’re done,’ Caitlin said, pressing the stop button on her treadmill and looking over at her friend. Sara was already leaning on the control panel of her machine, her feet on the sides letting the track run between her legs. Caitlin laughed. ‘Or do you want to do another five minutes?’ Sara shook her head, still breathing hard. ‘Note to self,’ she said. ‘Do not hit the gym the morning after your husband say...

I was leaning over the bookings diary, set on the bar counter before me and contemplating the various make-work jobs I could invent to keep myself and the staff on tonight's roster busy throughout what was certain to be another dead Wednesday night in The Republic. The foreseeable future would involve a lot of needless rebuffing of perfectly polished wine glasses, possibly punctuated with the cleaning of candle holders if...

Katy - Chance Encounter Leads to a Quickie

A surprise encounter leads to a quickie

About three weeks after my last meeting with Katy and Tom in the hotel, I found myself in the kitchen working on a broken kitchen cupboard. The hinge had simply broken and, still in my Levis and T-shirt, I headed out to the nearest home hardware store in a nearby mall for a replacement. I found the right replacement hinge and got back into my parked car and as I was about to start the engine, I looked up and was surprised...

His Possession

He can never get enough of her…

The curve of her elegant neck and the sweep of her waist and hips where they met her gorgeous behind was almost breathtaking. She looked ravishing as always, the plunging line of her backless dress just short of revealing the two dimples on either side of the bottom of her spine. But she was the definitive of sexy, even when he'd left her this morning, wearing nothing but an oversized t-shirt of his, her hair a dishevelle...

Roleplay

THe Roleplay Was More Than She Expected.

Jen and her husband Bill had been married for five years. They had dated for three and had gotten married. They were both twenty eight years old. About a year ago they had started trying to have children but nothing yet. One of their married friends said that her and her husband had the same problem a few years ago and they tried roleplaying in the bedroom and she got pregnant the first time they did it. Her friend said,...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Smoke Jumper

A wannabe forest fire fighter comes down from his mountaintop only to find that life can be even wilder in a small town than in the wilderness.

Jake stood in the middle of a bar, the front of his shirt soaked in beer, pondering How on earth did I get here? Then his arms shot forward like pistons, burying his hands into the chest of the braying jackass in front of him. That’s when all hell broke loose. Had he had a more than that fleeting second to think about the question, he might have recalled that his journey to that saloon, which smelled of fifty years of sta...

Cunt Caresses

I wasn’t worried after caressing my man’s cock to a spurting climax. I knew I’d get mine.

My eyes pop open when he shifts and sighs under me. Raising my cheek from his sticky chest, I peer at the clock. Barely thirty minutes have passed since we laid down for a nap after work, twenty or so since my spit-slicked hands caressed his cock to a spurting and gushing orgasm. I’m lying tits-down in the crusting mess, but it feels more sensually erotic than nasty. He pushes me off his chest, onto my side, and turns to...

Cock Caresses

After a stressful work day, my man’s cock gets treated to some sensual caresses

Shortly after arriving home from work and changing into my comfy cotton pants and t-shirt, I hear the unmistakable sound of the garage door opening. He’s home! A minute later, the garage closes and I hear the inner door clunk shut. I meet him in the living room as he sets his computer bag and phone down. While we share some small talk, he re-iterates his desire to lie down to rest for a few minutes before dinner, as he ha...

Wake up Call

April introduces Luke to her not so innocent college friend, Samantha

It was a little past midnight before Luke returned to the cottage after his late-night home game. He knew April would already be at home waiting on him. It was the weekend, and April had invited her friend Samantha over to hang out for the evening. Luke didn't know Samantha well, having only passed her once or twice when the girls were on their way out together. She was a new friend April had met a few weeks before during...

No Risk, No Reward!

I removed the condom without any resistance from him and then helped him to gently slide his thick shaft back in my wet tight pussy.

That Saturday was one of the dullest ones I had had in a long while. Mostly, I was usually shuttling between my classes on weekdays and doing rounds at the hospital on Saturdays but that day, somehow, I had nothing to do. I revelled in it. I spent all day indoors. Lillian was home too but she had a young man over and I had been hearing the hottest, most erotic sounds from her bedroom all day. I had no slight idea of who s...

The Flight

Kevin sits next to a most interesting passenger on his flight to London.

“Good afternoon. This is your captain speaking. I'd like to welcome everyone on TWA Flight 86. We are currently cruising at an altitude of 41,000 feet at an airspeed of 550 miles per hour. The time is 8:25 pm. The weather looks good and with the tailwind on our side, we are expecting to land in London approximately twenty minutes ahead of schedule. The cabin crew will be coming around in about ten minutes' time to offer y...

Champagne Confetti

- As I lower her down around my hips again, I have no intention of waiting any further and I thrust my cock inside her pussy. -

My eyes wander down Jane's slim neck that stretches as she takes a sip of the champagne. I follow the deep neckline of the dress to the barely visible shadow by her breasts and as I notice how the dress hangs temptingly off her hips, I’m almost left winded. “I like being out with you like this,” I say, my eyes shortly glancing down at her faint-red lips. “Don’t get me wrong, though, I intend to rip that dress off you the...