Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Champagne Confetti

"- As I lower her down around my hips again, I have no intention of waiting any further and I thrust my cock inside her pussy. -"

28
9 Comments 9
3.1k Views 3.1k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"All my stories are the property of me/the writer unless I permit you to republish them. English is not my first language, but I hope you enjoy, nonetheless :) I'd love to hear about your experience in the comments! xxx"

My eyes wander down Jane's slim neck that stretches as she takes a sip of the champagne. I follow the deep neckline of the dress to the barely visible shadow by her breasts and as I notice how the dress hangs temptingly off her hips, I’m almost left winded.

“I like being out with you like this,” I say, my eyes shortly glancing down at her faint-red lips. “Don’t get me wrong, though, I intend to rip that dress off you the second we're home.”

That catches her full attention and her head snaps towards me, the champagne stuck in her mouth. She manages to swallow, and she breathes out sharply.

I lean in and kiss the soft spot just below her ear. Her fingers tighten around my arm in response. I can't stop smiling. I try to bite down on my lip to stop, but I’m just too thrilled with her reaction. Not only that, but I’m not used to being able to create such responses, and it’s a dangerous and alluring power.

She regains her composure and lifts an eyebrow at me, a smirk lurking at the corner of her mouth.

“You’re playing with fire.”

“Hmm, it seems worth it,” I tease, becoming more and more intoxicated by her by the second.

She smiles that smile which is both incredibly devilish and thrilling at the same time. A warning and an invitation all in one. I notice vaguely that she moves her left leg in between mine. The dress’s slit opens like a curtain, exposing her naked thigh.

I inhale sharply as she presses the inside of her thigh against me, against my cock. It’s just the slightest of touches, but it’s enough to make me aware of what is within reach, and it’s enough for my head to fill with lustful thoughts. I thank whoever did this venue for the bar table with the long, red tablecloth, becoming our shield from the rest of the party.

“Hmm, yes, it seems it is worth it,” Jane says as she takes notice of my response.

The shifting pressure from her thigh against my cock, is enough stimulation for me to harden slightly.

I regain my focus and my hand, which has been resting against the small of her back, now slides down and continues down over her heart-shaped ass. My fingers abruptly ache to feel it naked under my hands. I follow its shape until I reach the point where the dress no longer follows the curves and lines of her body. I press lightly against it until I hit the spot between her legs that makes her gasp into her champagne.

“When do you think we can get out of here?” I say close to her ear.

Sadly, the event is far from over. I sigh heavily into her hair, and she giggles a little bit. There is nothing else for me to do but keep it in my pants, as they say.

I notice that Jane gets a plotting look on her face. She glances down at her watch. Then she takes the champagne glass from my hand, setting it down on the table, before she grabs my wrist and pulls me through the room at a determined and fast-paced speed.

Jane leads me from the barroom and heads straight for the doors leading into the entrance hall. There are small groups of people here and there, and Jane slows down to a more unnoticeable speed, letting go of my wrist. I have no doubt in my mind what Jane's agenda is. I already feel my blood pumping. But I’m not sure where she is taking me.

We walk down the long hall, leaving the groups of people behind. I rest my hand against the small of her back, not able to stop myself as I stretch my fingers to reach the curvy beginning of her ass, pressing my fingers against it. I can see the amused, yet alarmingly yearning, smile spread on her lips.

We reach the end of the hall, and it makes a right turn. The moment we turn the corner, I lose the ability to wait any longer. I pull Jane to me, catching her lips with mine. Greedily, we both deepen the kiss, and her tongue caresses mine eagerly and lustfully.

She moves backward towards a closed door, indicating for me to follow. As we get closer, she reluctantly breaks the kiss. Grabbing my hand, she pulls me into a marble and gold bathroom. I hear the door close and as she presses me up against it, she locks it.

StellaNaughtyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
StellaNaughtyTS

Her lips are back on mine, now completely surrendering to her arousal. I can feel they're eager, like electric vibrations as she pushes and pulls at my lips, her fingers tugging gently at my hair.

“We don’t have long,” she breathes between her kisses.

Both pressed for time and with eagerness, my hands close around her waist and I push her against the wall across from the impressive marble sink and counter.

Pressing the length of my body against her, her moan brushes over my lips and tongue. She quickly unbuttons my blazer and rips it down over my shoulders and arms, tossing it aside.

The quick dance between our lips and tongues intensifies as she makes quick work of my belt, button, and zipper.

My promise to rip the dress off her now takes hold of me. I grab the dress by its shoulders and rip it down around her elbows.

The dress’s deep neckline means she isn't wearing a bra, and her naked breasts with the faint-pink, hardening nipples are a breathtaking sight.

I trail kisses from her mouth, down towards her jawline, and the skin of her smooth throat beats against my lips as her pulse races. I draw a line with the tip of my tongue down to her collarbone, and her sweet sighs sing beautifully in my ears.

I once relished the fact that I could make her laugh until she could hardly breathe. I thought there was no greater compliment in the world that she could give me. But hearing her gasp for air like this is a whole other level.

My fingers slide down her thigh, exposed by the slit in the dress, and close around the back of her knee, pulling it up over my hip.

I find her lips once more as I press my erection against her sex, making her whimper. Normally, I like the slow prelude, the exploration, and the gentle caresses. But tonight, I feel a nearing uncontrollable and impatient need. I want her. I want her now.

I reach up under her dress, tearing her panties down. She kicks them aside, and I drape the dress over my arm as I reach around her waist, lifting her, and she wraps her legs around me. She cups my face and kisses me hungrily. Passionately.

I lift her a bit, as I push pants and boxers down far enough to get the access I need. As I lower her down around my hips again, I have no intention of waiting any further, and I thrust my cock inside her pussy. She welcomes me warm and wet.

Her lips are forced from mine when her head leans back against the wall in a breathless moan, as if her thirst is instantly fulfilled.

The alluring and strong feeling of pleasure nearly takes over, and my hips quiver under my attempt to control the urge to let loose.

“Faster,” her voice then urges breathlessly. “Go faster!”

The permission is all I need. I thrust into her again and again. Faster and faster. Her fingers tie knots in my hair as her moans sound in unison with my ruthless thrusts.

I groan through gritted teeth as the pleasure reaches down into my legs and the palm of my hand slams against the wall for support.

I hear her breathing quicken and get cut off for every thrust. She moans loudly as I start thrusting with all the force I can muster. Harder. Deeper. Driven by a primal need.

My breathing is reduced to short gasps as the tantalizing feeling suddenly arises, not from every corner of my body, but in my groin, appearing out of nowhere, with no warning. So powerful that I feel at its mercy.

My arm around her waist grips her tighter as I press her against the wall with as much strength as I dare use.

My thrusts become unsteady, and my legs nearly cave as the tantalizing sensation shoots from my groin and down through my cock and I come with such a rush, I shortly become lightheaded.

With my forehead to Jane's, I breathe heavily, fighting to stay upright. I pull back a little, looking up at her. Her cheeks are flushed, her eyes sparkling.

“Fuck!” she breathes out with a very sated expression on her face. 

Published 
Written by Miiitch
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments