Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bathroom Bonanza

"I try to prevent the devilish grin of arousal and pride that spreads on my face, as my fingers find her rapid climbing wetness between her folds."

19
6 Comments 6
1.4k Views 1.4k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Author's Notes

"All my stories are the property of me/the writer, unless I permit you to republish them. English is not my first language, but I hope you enjoy, nonetheless :) I'd love to hear about your experience in the comments! xxx M."

Me and Jane step out into the rainy evening in the driveway in front of a large, modern mansion and rush to the front door. We’ve been invited to dinner which several of our couple-friends will also attend. The sweet and caring Nicole, also the host of the dinner, opens the door before we’ve even reached it.

“Uh, hurry inside! Out of that dreadful rain!” she says with her bubbly energy.

As we reach the door, I let Jane hurry out from under my coat, and I step inside right after her.

“Everyone is in the dining room, and I’ve got vegetables in the oven!”

With that, Nicole disappears further into the large mansion. Jane and I hang up our coats and find the rest of our friends in the opulent dining room.

“John! Jane! How was the getaway to lovers’ paradise?” Jim, Nicole’s husband, greets us before he lowers his voice and leans in closer to me. “Did you remember to bring the lube I told you about?”

I punch his arm with a loud laugh and push him out of hearing range from Jane. Nicole appears with drinks for Jane and me, and not long after that, dinner is served.

As usual, there is a constant buzz around the table of everyone eating, talking, and laughing. Jim is as always, the big storyteller and entertainer, which we all enjoy. But he also tends to talk with big, gesturing arm movements, and tonight this means he knocks over his glass of water. The water splashes out on the table, out over its edge, and down over Jane’s skirt before any of us can react.

“Jim!” Nicole gasps, horrified.

Jim apologizes profusely to Jane while scolding whoever put his glass so close to the edge of the table.

“It’s okay, Jim. It’s just water,” Jane assures him with a smile as she stands from her chair.

Nicole and I hurry to fetch something to soak up the water with while Jim starts a discussion with Nathan further down the table about it most certainly not being him who had moved his glass there.

“It’s your glass! Why the fuck would anyone, but you move it?” Nathan asks, rolling his eyes.

As Nicole and I return with kitchen towels, I see Jane disappear down the hallway, presumably heading for the bathroom. While Nicole starts cleaning up the spilled water with help from Jim, I just stare down the hallway. For some reason, my mind is conjuring up images from my holiday with Jane last month.

In particular, the trip to the spa, that ended with us sneaking off to the closest bathroom for some privacy. It’s picture-clear in my head now. How her face completely softened as I penetrated her, and then the small knot that appeared between her eyebrows as I thrusted into her again and again.

“I’ll just check on Jane, guys” I mumble before dumping the towel in my hands down over Jim’s head.

I head down the broad hallway and as I approach the bathroom, I see the door slightly ajar, lights coming out through the crack. I can see Jane by the sink, drying what she can of her high-waisted A-line skirt that fits her so well. I push the door open and step inside. Our eyes meet through the mirror, and I lock hers to mine as I swiftly close the door.

I move just as swiftly over behind her and reach an arm around her waist, the palm of my hand pressing against her warm body, just below her breasts.

“I thought you might need a hand,” I trail slowly as my lips deem her neck their victim.

She willingly tilts her head, her eyes closing softly.

“Really? You’re here to help dry my skirt?”

I let out a short, amused chuckle as the tip of my tongue trace lines between her sensitive spots down her neck. I easily detect them as her chest rises and falls heavily whenever I come across one.

“No,” I admit flat out, my voice sounding surprisingly dark.

I groan as her body press back against mine and her ass grinds against my already hardening cock. She utters a whimpering gasp as my lips pinch her skin in their aroused eagerness. My eyes cut to the mirror in front of us. Her head rolls off my shoulder as my lips show her mercy. She opens her eyes and locks onto mine immediately. A small rapid breathing falls over her slightly parted lips.

“Good,” she simply says, the darkness in her voice matching her eyes.

Without hesitation, my other hand reaches up underneath her skirt and straight down into her panties. A gasp sounds from her as my fingers press against her pussy and she nearly loses her balance as her knees weaken shortly. Her head leans back against my shoulder as I acquire access to the inside of her silky-smooth pussy lips.

I try to prevent the devilish grin of arousal and pride that spreads on my face, as my fingers find her rapid climbing wetness between her folds. My cock responds immediately to feeling her, a tingling, eager sensation rises and I breathe out heavily against her neck. I gather my middle and ring finger and slide them inside her, releasing her wetness, and carefully spreading it. She breathes a whimpering sigh as my fingers penetrate her, and her breathing increases as I continue.

Her body presses back against mine again, the softness of her ass a sharp contrast to my erection. I groan in response, trapped between wanting to explore every inch of her and obeying my desire to bury my cock deep in her pussy. Then Jane reaches around her back and undoes my belt and jeans, my caresses causing her hands to shake lightly. She frees my cock from its imprisonment and just being in her hand makes me moan.

She starts stroking me at the same tempo that my fingers caress her pussy and our moans flow together in a higher pleasure. I push her panties down around her feet, grabbing her hips, about to turn her around. But something about the thought of bending Jane over the counter feels incredibly tempting not to mention fucking arousing.

My thumbs dig into her soft ass-cheeks. She looks at me through the mirror, studying my pensive face. I raise one hand slowly and it traces up over her back towards her shoulder just as slowly. The light in her eyes now shifts and she bites down on her lip as she nods her head. My raised hand now presses against her back between her shoulders, and she lets me guide her down over the bathroom counter.

I use my free hand to brush her skirt up around her hips and my eyes wander lustfully across her ass, shaped almost like an upside-down heart. I position my cock at her wet and waiting entrance, her wetness covering my tip. I slowly ease myself into her, hissing at how tight she feels around me. Amazingly tight.

“Ah! Fuck!” Jane exclaims breathlessly as her hands grab on tight to the edges of the counter.

I look down at her breathlessly. If her fingers could dig into the counter they would. She is breathing deep, moans rolling over her tongue along with it. But that is all I have to go on, I can’t see her face or anything that can tell me if she is alright. I take a few deep breaths.

“Are you okay?” I breathe, pausing my movements for a second.

“Y-yes!” her windy reply sound lustfully.

Arianna_Pierce
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Arianna_Pierce

I notice one of her hands seek towards the wall between the mirror and the countertop in front of her and she pushes herself back against me, making me moan darkly as she takes in all of me. As she grinds back against me, I nearly choke on air and my hands grab onto her hips as if they were my life support.

It’s as if some obstacle has been removed and I can now enter Jane to a depth that nearly floors me. I stare in breathless anticipation as she once again takes in all my length and absent-mindedly my tongue runs across my lips as her ass press against my groin and I’m back to the new, unexplored depth within her.

I no longer have any doubt that Jane is okay, and I take a firm grip on her hips. I pull back a little, and she moans longingly, her fingers pressing at the countertop, as I push back inside her. I can feel her press against me every time my cock dives into her pussy, making my hips dig into her delicious ass-cheeks.

I quicken my pace as greed and curiosity spur me to keep pushing the boundary of the unknown. My fingers dig into the flesh around her hips as I can’t resist the urge to go faster and harder. Pulling strongly at her hips as I thrust into her. My head leans back, dark moans rolling off my tongue and out through gritted teeth as I let heavy thrusts rain down over her.

Even Jane’s breathing and moans sound different. There is a sense of helplessness and vulnerability, but also complete surrender to it. Every time I thrust into her, her fingers claw at the surface and the moans are pulled from her mouth almost violently. I snap desperately for air, refusing to ease off.

Looking down to see my cock, glistening of her wetness, disappear underneath her ass-cheeks and into her pussy is beyond erotic. Feeling the tip of my cock penetrate her tight pussy hole is addictive and I’m torn between thrusting in and out of her like a madman and taking it slow and feeling that tight, single-bump penetration sensation as the tip of my cock push across her pussy-threshold again and again.

But as one word leaves Jane’s mouth: “Faster!” my mind is made up for me. I grab her hips tightly and piston in and out of her as fast as my feet can keep their footing on the ground. Sweat is forming a tickling line on my forehead and the sound of my hips slamming against her ass-cheeks is almost echoing in the large bathroom. The only sound louder than that is the moans yanked from Jane’s mouth each time my cock rams into her pussy.

“Mmm, darling, you know I love your moans,” I say and look down over her with a sated smile. “But let’s not involve the rest of the party.”

Her teeth grit determined as I continue thrusting my cock into her pussy, and I can see her attempt to keep the moans locked in her throat. My focus resettles on my cock sliding in and out of her wet pussy and I breathe heavily as my fingers dig into her soft flesh. I reach around her waist and my fingers slide in between her folds, finding her clit.

She lets out a held-back gasp as my fingers massage her clit in slow, firm circles. It doesn’t take long before her moans get louder and louder again, and even though they spur me on, I eventually reach up and cover her beautiful, red lips. My fingers draw a wet trail across her cheek as I press the palm of my hand to her lips.

At the same time, I pull her halfway up from the countertop and her fingers clasp around my wrist, keeping my hand pressed to her mouth. The slight change in position has me gasping for air as I continue to pound her and her throat hums with whimpering moans. I can feel her restricted, hot breathing hit against the palm of my hand. Her long nails dig into my wrist as she struggles between tearing my hand away and keeping it secured over her mouth. Shit! This is so fucking hot! But somehow I can’t help but feel like I’m missing something.

A strong sexual greed and curious exploration is being fed right now, but I miss her hands on me. Her lips against mine, our tongues intertwined, her eyes seeing nothing but me. However insanely amazing this is, it lacks too much of the other things I like as well. I slow down until I gently pull out of her. I remove my hand from her mouth, my palm sticky from her hot breath. I turn her around towards me and her flushed cheeks and a look of pure dizzy bliss greets me.

“Sorry,” I breathe out, “I think I just prefer you close to me.”

She finally focuses on me, and a small smile appears on her red, slightly smeared, lips. She reaches her hands up, her fingers running up along my jawline until her hands cup my face. Her lips press against mine softly, and my heart beats content as our lips dance slowly.

I lift her onto the counter and move in between her legs. I grab her shirt, which has come partly undone from the skirt, and pull it off her. A white laced bra, teasing a partial view of her faint pink nipples, is revealed underneath. She pulls me closer and her lips lock onto mine.

I push her skirt up and feel her legs wrap around my waist, and she deepens the kiss, her tongue sending wonderful sensations to the rest of my body. With one arm around the back of my neck and the other hand behind her on the counter, she enables me to enter her again. Lips and tongues hold still against each other, as I slowly press into her again.

I reach an arm around her waist as I start to move in slow movements. But her pleasure sounds and caressing tongue makes me move faster, and my fingers dig into her flesh as I press her harder against me. I can’t pull away or slow down, I’m at the mercy of her arousing kisses. I have just about enough sense through the cloud of lust surrounding us to find a steady rhythm.

I feel her lips slip from mine, as she leans her head back with a surrendering moan, and her back arches. Offered the opportunity, I pull one of the thin laced cups of the bra down and my lips close around her exposed nipple. She gasps and I can feel the tension running through her thighs around my waist as my tongue flicks across the nipple. My fingers dig into her flesh again and my other hand slams down on the counter as the tantalizing sensation starts to head one way and one way only.

I feel her hand on the side of my neck and her thumb pressing against my chin. I lift my head and her lips greet me in a warm kiss just as the sensation explodes and I empty myself inside her in what feels like short, violent bursts of electric shocks. I groan heavily against her lips, and I’m forced to put both hands on the counter, afraid that my legs will cave in.

I note disappointingly that I’m unable to pry myself for every little bit of wonderful sensation. I must throw in the towel in the end and collapse against her, my forehead resting on her shoulder as I breathe heavily. With her legs around my waist, she pulls me into her one last time and a thankful whimper spills from my lips.

I lean into her and wrap my arms around her tightly, drawing what I can from her warm body and the feeling of her heart beating rapidly against my chest before we have to return to the dinner party just down the hall from this steamy bathroom.

Published 
Written by Miiitch
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments