Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fuck Me Like You Fucked Her

"John is desperate. He's been accused of cheating on the love of his life, and she has now left. He will do anything to make her stay."

58
16 Comments 16
3.1k Views 3.1k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"An old scene I had lying around :) John is desperate. He's been accused of cheating on the love of his life, and she has now left. <p> [ADVERT] </p>He will do anything to make her stay."

I'm pacing the hotel room floor restlessly. I glance at my phone on the dinner table, but it's silent, meaning that my bodyguard has yet to find Jane at the airport.

Maybe she has already gotten on a plane. Maybe she has already left. My heart cries painfully while an immense anger boils in my body. I swore to myself that I would never break her heart and trust like this.

I fall apart, just like my promise. I will do anything to make her come back. To take me back.

Then I hear the door open and close, and Jane enters the room.

"Jane!" I exclaim, both surprised and relieved. "I feared you'd left."

"Yeah," she trails slowly, looking anywhere but at me. "So did I, but... I couldn't. I need you..."

She stops with a held-back breath and looks down at her fidgeting hands.

"And I need you!" I exclaim desperately. "I want this to have never happened! Please! I don't know how to fix this. You have no idea how much I want it all to be a bad dream. I wish..."

"No," she interrupts me, "I mean, I want what she said she got."

"What?" I breathe, gasping for air.

I stare at her, stumped. Her ocean-eyes rocks cold and harsh, the surface impenetrable.

"I want you to fuck me the way you fucked her."

"Are you insane? Jane, no!" I half yell.

"Maybe," she says indifferently. "But that's what I want. Otherwise, I'll just head back to the airport."

I stare at her, but she is done with the eye contact. My eyes run over her unreadable face, her tensed jaw and her chest that rises and falls with her breathing.

Francesca's words play in my mind: "He had his wicked, rough way with me... Fucking me long and hard, on every surface possible..."

I will never treat anyone like that. Most definitely not my Jane.

"I-I can't do that," I whisper, heartbroken.

Jane looks at me, the cold in her eyes breaking me. She doesn't say anything, but merely turns around and heads for the door.

My heart starts beating faster, panic gripping me in a relentless hold and for a second I just want to scream at the top of my lungs.

But then my mind exists with only one thought. One desperate thought. If fucking Jane is the only twisted way to get her back, if that is what she wants me to do, then that's what I'll fucking do.

I rush after her, reaching her as she opens the door. I slam it shut and press her against it. A small gasp escapes her mouth as the front side of her body presses against the cold door. I reach around her, up under her dress and into her panties. My fingers press against her warm, silky-smooth pussy.

"Is that what I have to do? Fuck you and you're mine again?" I whisper into her ear.

She nods her head as her breathing elevates. Somewhere in my head, I can't believe I'm doing this. But if this is the only way, I'll fuck her until she won't ever leave me again.

I grab her shoulders and turn her around, pressing her up against the door again.

My fingers close around her jaw and I tilt her head until her lips meet mine. I devour her mouth with haste, pressing hard against her lips and tasting her tongue greedily.

My cock stirs, and my pants grow tight as the feeling of her lips and tongue sends vibrant sensations through my body.

She reaches for my pants, but I grab her hands, pulling them away from my half-undone belt.

I pin them against the door next to her head. Her ocean-eyes look at me with dark lust in them.

"I'm fucking you, remember?" I mutter darkly.

She nods silently and the arousal swimming in her eyes adds to my already growing erection.

I grab the buttoned-up dress by the cleavage and rip it open. The sound of fabric tearing and buttons shooting in all directions sounds in the dark hallway.

Jane gasps through her winded breathing and her head leans back against the door as my lips work their way down over her throat and chest. I free one of her breasts from the bra and flick my tongue over her nipple. She gasps loudly and her body arches towards me. She utters a loud moan as my teeth pinch her nipple. I grab her leg, pulling it over my shoulder as I sink to my knees.

I give her no room to breathe before I pull her panties aside and slide my tongue down between her lips, already finding her pussy dripping wet. I hear her moan loudly and her fingers run into my hair, grabbing a fistful as I suck on her clit. My hand, that's not holding her panties aside, reaches around her feeling that amazing, firm ass. I press her against me as my tongue runs in torturing circles around her clit, flicking over it. My fingers now easily find her wetness. She cries out, her voice cracking, as I slide two fingers into her pussy, as my tongue still caresses her clit.

Her hand disappears from my hair and with a quick glance is see both her hands grabbing onto the door frame.

The moment her legs start to shake, I stand. I tear off her panties and lift her up around my waist. Grabbing her by the neck, I pull her lips to mine, invading her mouth like never before. I move over to the dinner table, managing to find it almost blindly. I sit her down and rip what is left of her dress off her. As I take the exposed nipple in my mouth, her head falls back with a gasp yanked from her mouth.

NatalyStarlight
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NatalyStarlight

I snap open the bra and she hastily pulls it off. I push her down on the table until she lies flat. She is a godly vision like this—naked, spread legs and completely mine for the taking.

Breathlessly, I rip my belt and pants open. The thumb on my right hand circles her clit, the left holds my cock at her entrance.

I look down at her, assessing the hectic situation. Her eyes have the same darkness in them as when she first asked for this. With a swift move, I thrust deep into her and she cries out, her hands gripping at the edges of the table. I pull back and thrust into her again and her back arches off the table as she cries out once again.

"More?" I utter darkly.

She gasps for air but nods her head nonetheless. I slam into her again, and this time I don't stop. I pull back and thrust into her again and again. Groaning with arousal and anger towards this fucked up situation.

One hand rests heavily on her hip, the other presses down at the slope of her throat to keep her in place as I ram into her again and again. She cries out so damn arousingly each time I bury my cock deep inside her, making me want to go harder. Taking her higher and higher.

I'm momentarily interrupted as my phone at the other end of the table falls to the floor. I realise I have almost cleared the table for items. A glass vase is edging dangerously closer to the edge each time I slam into Jane.

I pull her up in a sitting position, and she sways shortly. Her eyes closed blissfully.

"You still want me to fuck you?" I ask, alluringly sliding in and out of her pussy slowly.

"Yes," she breathes darkly.

I grab her by the neck and kiss her, my tongue demanding access to her mouth immediately. Her moans vibrate into my mouth as I roll my hips again and again, sliding in and out of her, from base to tip.

Then I lift her off the table as I quickly move to the bedroom. I throw her down on the bed, following right behind.

I grab her arm and yank her onto her front and she obediently follows my every silent command.

I press her legs together between mine and pull at her hips, lifting her ass up from the bed. I feel my cock throb heavily by the mere sight of it.

I bend down over her, her ass-cheeks pressing against my hips. I brush her hair aside as I kiss her warm neck.

"Are you mine again?" I ask, my hand reaching down between her legs, caressing her clit.

I think I like this more than I thought. More than I should.

"Verdict is still out on that one," Jane says, glancing back towards me as her ass grinds against me.

Her eyes are forced closed as my caressing fingers hit the right spot.

I sit back on my knees, resting a hand on the small of her back as I lead my cock to her wet, already thoroughly fucked pussy.

She cries out with total surrender as I thrust into her. Her fingers claw into the sheets.

I have to keep a good amount of self-control as I roll my hips towards her ass and my cock slides into her warm and wet inside. The jolt that goes through her ass-cheeks as my hips slam against them, leaves me winded.

The sight of my cock disappearing into her pussy and the feeling of it hugging me tight from every angle is mind-sending. Then there is also the heavenly view of her round ass and her entire body on display like this. Offered to me like this.

I lose control as I surrender to the desire. I grab her hips tightly and thrust into her over and over.

My head flies back with a loud moan and they roll off my tongue with each winded breath. I'm spurred on even more as Jane's cries grow louder and louder the harder I go.

I grit my teeth, hissing with pleasure, as I lean forward, supporting one hand on the mattress, enabling myself to go harder and faster from this angle.

I press a hand against the small of her back, almost grinding her into the mattress, as I eat up the view of her ass slamming up against my hips as I fuck her harder than I've ever done before.

Her cries are yanked from her mouth every time my cock dive deep inside her, leaving her with no time for breathing.

"Aahhh, fuck!" she exclaims loudly and her hands turn to fists in the sheets.

I recognise the elevated breathing and tension in her muscles. She is close to coming and the mere thought nearly sends me over the edge.

As I continue at the frenzied speed, I thoroughly grind my cock deep into her pussy, watching her fingers claw at the bed as if she tries to crawl away, but at the same time her ass meets my evey thrust hungrily.

She cries out loudly as the orgasm hits her and I feel her convulse around me.

Her body momentarily stiffened beneath me as I thrust into her again and again.

Then it starts writhing as her senses overload, but I hold her steady as I fuck her through her orgasm on the same principles this whole thing started on.

As I keep pounding into her, feeling how she pulsate around me, her wetness spilling warm, I feel my own release gather from every corner of my body, shooting straight for my groin and my cock explodes into her pussy, filling her up with each moan from my mouth until the last, slow thrust.

Published 
Written by Miiitch
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments